All hotels in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
350 Bent Creek Blvd, Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

• Value
    Quite clean
    Room is not nice
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Close to town"
Good hotel to stay for an evening. Enjoyed our visit and would consider staying here again if we passed through the area.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
"Close to town, restaurants, shopping"
Nice hotel overall. Couple minor things that could be perfected. We were there right after a major snow storm, so it was difficult to tell if they were understaffed, or because some people were unable to come in due to weather conditions. Breakfast is OK. Currently the pool and fitness room are out of service.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
We reserved the room especially for the pool and when we arrived we were told the pool and jacuzzi were closed. There was no information on the website about this.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Dawn
"3 day get away"
NEGATIVES hard to regulate heat, couldn't use pool; one employee to do front desk, laundry and take care of the breakfast buffet, therefore breakfast bar was not replenished; not given replacements for toiletries in room POSITIVES wonderful front desk clerk @ check in, large comfortable room, great price and easy reservation, comfortable bed
3 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
"Happy but has problems"
Have stayed here before an rented a roll away this time we were told we couldn't rent one because it was against code. As I stated we have stayed here before and the side door never worked with the card went I asked about the key card not working I was told you could only enter from the main door, yet the sign on the door and the key card lock were still in place. If entery through the side door is not permitted why wasn't the card lock and sign removed it has been over a year since Baymont took over this hotel
3 night family trip Jan 5, 2016
The gym was out of order. They didn't have breakfast items and coffee and juice were out of both. Did not have coffee maker in room. All Pepsi vending machines in the hotel were sold out.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
"Hershey/Lancaster Stay"
Front desk employees were very helpful and nice. Breakfast good selection kids loved the fresh waffles. Only bad thing we did not have a microwave or fridge in our room.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Relatively new "budget" hotel"
Nice clean comfortable room. Basic breakfast of donuts, cereals, juices (a little watered down...) waffles. Convenient to Interstate 81.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2015
"Baymont inn and suites"
Nice rooms..friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Pool area could use some work but overall...very nice hotel
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Great price. Only disappointing part was the very limited TV channels. Hotel staff very helpful and friendly
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Gerald
"Great hotel for low price"
We only stayed the night but I thought the hotel was very nice, the room was very roomy with a sofa and a king size bed and two tvs. The bathroom was very clean but we had no bath towels just hand towels. No big deal, and the only other thing was that the refrigerator was very loud so I just turned it down, again no big deal. I would highly recommend this hotel I thought it was very nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Janice
"peaceful stop over"
over night to visit friends
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
maureen
"Enjoyed our stay"
Good hotel at reasonable rate
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Michele
"P"
The hotel was not well keep. For not an old hotel it cleanliness was Not good I don't think I would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
First room wasn't made up when we checked in, concierge found us a good room on the ground floor quickly. Otherwise a nice but unremarkable stay.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Benjamin
"Hard bed"
Did not sleep well. Mattress too hard. Room had basic accommodations but was clean. Room temp difficult to regulate.
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
"Room good, clerk not so much"
The room was good however the clerk at checkin ran my charge card even though I told him I had already paid through hotel.com. Sure enough I was double charged, the checkout clerk did a refund but I'm still waiting for it to complete with my credit card company.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
"Family Weekend Fun."
The entire family, especially the children, were happy with the swimming pool and the hot tub. It was an excellent vacation weekend for us all. Amber at the front desk was especially helpful, patient, cheerful, and professional. We will book there again.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Thomas L.
We were in a suite, which was very roomy. The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was very nice. Waffles were a nice touch. The staff was very friendly and the grounds were well kept.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
joseph
Very pleased with our stay. Service was great, friendly staff, great variety of breakfast foods. However, oranges were a little old. But everything was freash!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Gretchen
"Great place to stay in Mechanicsburg!"
Was pleasantly surprised by how nice the rooms were after a recent remodeling. The price was awesome at $63 after taxes!
1 night trip Oct 30, 2015
"Quiet and comfortable"
Came down for family visit.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Judi
"Convenient, clean and quiet"
We enjoyed our stay at the Baymont Inn. As we were visiting our child at Dickinson College, we appreciated the easy access to the highway that the hotel enjoyed. Despite our encountering a visiting team of high school athletes, we found the hotel quiet: the walls were sufficiently thick. Our room was quite clean.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Alice
"Adequate hotel to lay your head for the night"
Beds were comfortable; however, difficult to get a sound nights sleep due to noises generated by heater and refrigerator. Would have probably rated a tad higher off price was a tad lower.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Bridget
"Loud Heater"
the room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable however the heater was extremely loud and ran throughout the night. it literally woke us up several times during the course of the night. if it hadn't been for that I would rate this 5 stars.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Great location, Courteous Staff and Good Sleep!!!"
Arrived late in the evening and the staff were very courteous and helpful!! I would definitely stay here again!!!!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
ROBIN
"A little disappointed"
Was ok, but I was disappointed that the pool and whirlpool were shutdown for servicing. Wished i had known that before arriving.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2015
brian m
The pool, hot tub and Continental breakfast need to be improved. Overall it's a nice hotel and the staff was great...Especially Tristan, the front desk clerk!
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
Pamela
"GOOD FACILITY"
I normally stay here when in the Carlisle area for car shows and events, usually with 4 or 5 other couples. this was a trip to Hershey for a car event without my wife, but i chose this site because it is well taken care of and the staff is very friendly and helpful. It is also easy accessed from I 81, and near many restuarants.
2 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, accommodating"
The staff was very accommodating and even though our room was on the first floor, it was still quiet even though the hotel was full. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Jesse
It was nice for the price. with a little attention to details it would have been fabulous. pool was cold and very cloudy. the room was nice but when they came in to clean it was quick and they didn't replace the coffee packet or vacuum. breakfast was good but everything kept running out . outside side doors the catches were broken so the building was left unsecured.. the walls are very thin
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Served its purpose"
For an over night stay it wasn't bad but would not stay for more then a night. It was pretty clean, it looked like a newer hotel that had cut corners definitely not the best but not the worst either. I would probably not stay there again, it's worth the extra 30 bucks and stay somewhere a lot nicer.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Good for what it is."
It wasn't bad for what it was, a cheap place to crash for a few hours. The mattress and pillows were too firm for my taste and the heater/AC didn't work, but hey, it worked.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Hotel was great for the price, quiet other than refrigerator motor and heavy footed people overhead. Clean and well maintained.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
I would visit the hotel again the hotel was great and the staff
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Sonya
"Hotel near Dickinson College for overnight stay"
My sister and I needed a nice hotel, reasonably priced and close to Dickinson campus. As long as you have a car, it was a good 20 minutes from campus/downtown Carleigh. The hotel was clean, room was fine and breakfast was adequate. The apples were soft/rotten. Hotel staff was pleasant. However, when I reported that my light didn't work over both beds, the front desk manager was apologetic, but said he could only report it on Monday to be repaired. Perfectly fine for a short stay.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
AT
"Weekend away."
The hotel was nice. Check in was at 3 pm we arrived at 345pm and they didn't know where they were going to put us because something had happened with our room. We sat a waited a few minutes then they gave us keys and we went up check it out before going back out to get our stuff. Nice room. It was a suite which is what we paid for. King bed, sofa, two tv's, mini fridge. My boyfriend used the bathroom and then went to wash his hands. He turned on the water and the drain literally fell out of the sink and water went everywhere. Went down and they switched us to a room that had no mini fridge and two queen beds. It was frustrating.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
The room was comfortable and very sound proof. The a/c unit was really loud. Other than the a/c unit, we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Nice clean rooms. Only one ice machine for a three story hotel and it was out of order. Called the front desk and they said come down and we'll give you some ice. Clerk on duty had serious attitude.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Ralph and Pat return home."
The water spiquit in the bathroom was broken and could not be used but we were assured we will receive a discount on our stay for the inconvenience. I didn't receive a receipt for the room because I reserved it through a third party so I really don't know if I got a discount or not. Other than that the stay was very pleasant.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
Ralph
"Needs improvement"
The hotel is fine but the exercise equipment is very outdated. When you travel for business and need to release stress you workout. What they have on site is old and did not work. In the future will look for hotel with better amenities (gym)
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Carlos
We were staying for an extended amount of time and the first few days were fine. After about the fourth day, housekeeping became increasingly lazy. They were asked to change the sheets and instead left a bag of clean sheets in the middle of the room so that we could do it ourselves. They only vacuumed twice, and there was trash left in the room from the previous occupants along with personal items on the nightstand behind the lamp.
4 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"Awesome Hotel but the front staff was crabby."
Everything about the hotel is awesome! There's no body ever in the pool or jucuzzi so you pretty much have it to yourself which was nice. The people that work at the front desk always seemed like they hated their job and wouldn't even say hello when we walked in that was the only down fall. Other then the staff the hotel itself is clean and We really enjoyed staying there.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
Emma
Very pleasant hotel accommodations.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Marshall
The hotel was okay,for the price
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"terrific"
Staff was great. Especially the day manager. The lock on our room was not working correctly. The lady came and apologize and took the time to fixed it. My family and I would definitely go back and stay in this hotel. I only wish they had an outside pool'
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Diana
"disappointing college send-off"
The internet pictures were very deceiving: the pool and the workout room (with all of three machines!) were ridiculously small. There was only one ice machine, which was on the third floor, and it was broken! The front desk receptionist sent us all the way upstairs and it was broken. When we told him, he said, oh yeah! It turns out it had been broken for quite a while...not good customer service! The Jacuzzi was also broken and had been for a while as well. The coffee maker in our room was not clean and it looked like it had been dirty for a very long time. The food at the complimentary breakfast was not even close to other hotels I have been to. There were no cups or cream available for the coffee. My son did enjoy making waffles with the waffle maker.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"Good Stop on the way to Carlisle"
Easy to get to from the main highway. Friendly staff. Hot tub not working. Breakfast was muffins, bagels, toast, fruit, cereals, yogurt. Short distance to Carlisle and about 30 miles from Gettysburg.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"mechanicsburg, pa"
excellent hotel. breakfast is slightly below par but OK.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
ronald
Great Front Desk Staff. Breakfast Fair. Location is a bit tricky could use better signage. Tough to find without a GPS. TV could use a few more channels. Good Value. Nice area.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2015