All hotels in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Ordinary pool
    Quite clean
    Room is not nice
"Fine for 1 night stay."
The hotel was ok looked great from the outside but when you got in places like the elevator the floors were very dirty.The room was overall good not perfectly clean you could see dirt in corners and could tell bathroom fixtures were old. Our shower wouldnt work but they were very good about finding us another room where the shower did work. Beds were very comfortable with nice bedding and rooms were good size. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool and hot tub were very nice as well. I think cleaning crew needs to spend a little more time on getting the small stuff. This hotel has potential with being nice but needs work and a better cleaning staff. Looks like they may be in the middle of renovating stuff with some work could be great hotel.
Family trip Apr 15, 2016
"Decent price and slept well"
Nice and clean room for the night
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
My son had a tournament and our house is 170 miles away and saved us from traveling back and fourth.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
"will return"
Very comfortable
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2016
"Enjoyable"
We enjoyed out stay. The staff were accommodating and friendly. They actively resolved any issues we had and provided service with a smile! The pool and hot tub were open but the jets were not turned on. Breakfast included yogurt, apples, coffee, juice, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, bagels, Danish, hot tea, and hot cocoa.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
Simone
"This place sucks"
Got this hotel because it had a pool. When we got there the lady told us it was open till 10pm and there were kids in it as we arrived. Went upstairs to our room to get everything put away, come back downstairs to go to the pool and there was a closed sign on the door to the pool. Ask the front desk why and they just said "closed till Monday" so we didn't even get to use the pool at all the whole weekend. And there were kids running around and screaming all day and night in the halls. Called the front desk to complain and they said they will stop it but the kids were still out playing in the halls all night long.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
Brittany
"Great getaway!"
Great hotel for short getaway. Room was clean and quiet. Nice pool and location was close to stores. Staff very friendly.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Carla
"Good stay"
It was a good stay. Good hotel, good breakfast and comfort. Cleaness and night staff could've been better.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
Sergio
"Nice place for the money ..."
Overall, it was a nice stay for the price. Our kids were quite upset the pool was under renovation and it took FOREVER for them to actually connect to the WiFi. Our one son never could connect his iPhone; however, was finally able to connect his iPad. Rooms were clean, but not every room comes with a refrigerator and microwave. (We had 2 rooms; 1 with and 1 without)The continental breakfast was good; however, you need to get their early or your options become quite limited.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
"Close to town"
Good hotel to stay for an evening. Enjoyed our visit and would consider staying here again if we passed through the area.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
"Close to town, restaurants, shopping"
Nice hotel overall. Couple minor things that could be perfected. We were there right after a major snow storm, so it was difficult to tell if they were understaffed, or because some people were unable to come in due to weather conditions. Breakfast is OK. Currently the pool and fitness room are out of service.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
We reserved the room especially for the pool and when we arrived we were told the pool and jacuzzi were closed. There was no information on the website about this.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Dawn
"3 day get away"
NEGATIVES hard to regulate heat, couldn't use pool; one employee to do front desk, laundry and take care of the breakfast buffet, therefore breakfast bar was not replenished; not given replacements for toiletries in room POSITIVES wonderful front desk clerk @ check in, large comfortable room, great price and easy reservation, comfortable bed
3 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
"For the price it was a real bargen."
Good clean room. Staff excellent. Make you own belgian waffles - outstanting. Very low price. I have staid there twice in the past two months. I will every time I am in the srea.
Other trip Jan 15, 2016
world traveler
"We'll Be Back"
We worried about our favorite Ramada Inn after it changed its name to Baymont Inn & Suites. We needn't have. The counter-people are just as friendly and helpful as ever, and the hotel's just as comfortable as ever, too. This place actually cost us less this time than in the past. It's also great that the request for "scent-free" rooms seems to be honored these days. All our "smoke free" rooms seemed to be just that on this trip and no chemical odors or "fresheners" were apparent. Yay. (And, thanks, Expedia!) There are no noisy roads around the Baymont. Close to the Interstate, it's in a very quiet neighborhood, a quiet that carries into the building itself. I carry earplugs and didn't really need them. Just one complaint about the room: the heating unit couldn't quite find a happy medium between cold and hot, and I did get up once during the night to mess with it. However, it was my problem only; my wife and kids (8 & 6) were quite comfortable and didn't wake up at all. The coffee in the room was uncommonly good. Breakfast was nice and more substantial than many places offer: coffee, juices, fruits, cereals, bagels, breads, English muffins, butter, jams and jellies, waffles, (no Vermont maple syrup, alas!) etc. We'll be back on our way West. And this time we'll remember to bring our swimsuits.
Other trip Jan 14, 2016
Don
"Happy but has problems"
Have stayed here before an rented a roll away this time we were told we couldn't rent one because it was against code. As I stated we have stayed here before and the side door never worked with the card went I asked about the key card not working I was told you could only enter from the main door, yet the sign on the door and the key card lock were still in place. If entery through the side door is not permitted why wasn't the card lock and sign removed it has been over a year since Baymont took over this hotel
3 night family trip Jan 5, 2016
The gym was out of order. They didn't have breakfast items and coffee and juice were out of both. Did not have coffee maker in room. All Pepsi vending machines in the hotel were sold out.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
"Hershey/Lancaster Stay"
Front desk employees were very helpful and nice. Breakfast good selection kids loved the fresh waffles. Only bad thing we did not have a microwave or fridge in our room.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Relatively new "budget" hotel"
Nice clean comfortable room. Basic breakfast of donuts, cereals, juices (a little watered down...) waffles. Convenient to Interstate 81.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2015
"Baymont inn and suites"
Nice rooms..friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Pool area could use some work but overall...very nice hotel
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Great price. Only disappointing part was the very limited TV channels. Hotel staff very helpful and friendly
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Gerald
"Great hotel for low price"
We only stayed the night but I thought the hotel was very nice, the room was very roomy with a sofa and a king size bed and two tvs. The bathroom was very clean but we had no bath towels just hand towels. No big deal, and the only other thing was that the refrigerator was very loud so I just turned it down, again no big deal. I would highly recommend this hotel I thought it was very nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Janice
"peaceful stop over"
over night to visit friends
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
maureen
"it was ok. needs a improvement"
The staff were friendly. Very nice people. nice area next to walmart. Has nice amenities.. pool and hot tub.. the only few problems i had was, housekeeping left someones underwear in the room prior to my arrival. The mini fridge was unplugged, smelled like mildew. and when plugged up n set to the coldest temp, it still was warm. The remote for the TVs did not work. Fresh batteries , still nothing. Had to go to Walmart and buy a universal remote.. look up the Codes for a LG Tv, then it worked. Besides that it was cool
Other trip Dec 15, 2015
Ron
I stayed at this hotel because it was close to family I was visiting. Overall, the cleanliness of the hotel was disappointing. The were cigarette butts on the floor in the hall way that were there throughout my 2 night stay. Also, the breakfast was very disappointing with the limited choices, the amount of food available and your only choice of "hot" food was a waffle, toast or microwaveable french toast.. Once a choice of food was gone they did not replace it. Also, my room had a microwave and frig(that leaked) and coffee supplies but no coffee maker. I had other family members traveling with me and they didn't even have a microwave or a frig in their room which the hotel advertises as having in their rooms. I will be planning additional trips to that area in the future and would like to stay at the hotel again hoping that improvements are made with the short falls.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
When I walked into my room, it was not cleaned. When I went to the front desk everyone was very nice and I was placed into another room right away. The front desk attendant even walked up to my room with me to make sure it was ready and offered to help carry my things. Clean, up to date, wonderful price. I will be staying here again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
Good hotel at reasonable rate
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Michele
"P"
The hotel was not well keep. For not an old hotel it cleanliness was Not good I don't think I would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
"Good Hotel..."
When we went into our room we noticed there was only one tv. It was located in the bedroom. I booked a suite so I was expecting to be able to sit in the living room and watch tv. I did ask to get moved to a room that had another tv, and they did move us. The room was not much of a suite style either. It only had a wall that separated the bedroom from the living room. There was no real privacy.
Other trip Nov 20, 2015
Joyce
First room wasn't made up when we checked in, concierge found us a good room on the ground floor quickly. Otherwise a nice but unremarkable stay.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Benjamin
"Hard bed"
Did not sleep well. Mattress too hard. Room had basic accommodations but was clean. Room temp difficult to regulate.
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised with the Baymont. The overall cleanliness of the hotel was pleasing and did not see anything that would make you second guess you staying here.
Other trip Nov 13, 2015
CLRC
"Room good, clerk not so much"
The room was good however the clerk at checkin ran my charge card even though I told him I had already paid through hotel.com. Sure enough I was double charged, the checkout clerk did a refund but I'm still waiting for it to complete with my credit card company.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
"Family Weekend Fun."
The entire family, especially the children, were happy with the swimming pool and the hot tub. It was an excellent vacation weekend for us all. Amber at the front desk was especially helpful, patient, cheerful, and professional. We will book there again.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Thomas L.
We were in a suite, which was very roomy. The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was very nice. Waffles were a nice touch. The staff was very friendly and the grounds were well kept.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
joseph
Very pleased with our stay. Service was great, friendly staff, great variety of breakfast foods. However, oranges were a little old. But everything was freash!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Gretchen
"Great place to stay in Mechanicsburg!"
Was pleasantly surprised by how nice the rooms were after a recent remodeling. The price was awesome at $63 after taxes!
1 night trip Oct 30, 2015
"Quiet and comfortable"
Came down for family visit.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Judi
"Convenient, clean and quiet"
We enjoyed our stay at the Baymont Inn. As we were visiting our child at Dickinson College, we appreciated the easy access to the highway that the hotel enjoyed. Despite our encountering a visiting team of high school athletes, we found the hotel quiet: the walls were sufficiently thick. Our room was quite clean.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Alice
"Adequate hotel to lay your head for the night"
Beds were comfortable; however, difficult to get a sound nights sleep due to noises generated by heater and refrigerator. Would have probably rated a tad higher off price was a tad lower.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Bridget
"Loud Heater"
the room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable however the heater was extremely loud and ran throughout the night. it literally woke us up several times during the course of the night. if it hadn't been for that I would rate this 5 stars.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Great location, Courteous Staff and Good Sleep!!!"
Arrived late in the evening and the staff were very courteous and helpful!! I would definitely stay here again!!!!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
ROBIN
"A little disappointed"
Was ok, but I was disappointed that the pool and whirlpool were shutdown for servicing. Wished i had known that before arriving.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2015
brian m
The pool, hot tub and Continental breakfast need to be improved. Overall it's a nice hotel and the staff was great...Especially Tristan, the front desk clerk!
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
Pamela
"GOOD FACILITY"
I normally stay here when in the Carlisle area for car shows and events, usually with 4 or 5 other couples. this was a trip to Hershey for a car event without my wife, but i chose this site because it is well taken care of and the staff is very friendly and helpful. It is also easy accessed from I 81, and near many restuarants.
2 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, accommodating"
The staff was very accommodating and even though our room was on the first floor, it was still quiet even though the hotel was full. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Jesse
It was nice for the price. with a little attention to details it would have been fabulous. pool was cold and very cloudy. the room was nice but when they came in to clean it was quick and they didn't replace the coffee packet or vacuum. breakfast was good but everything kept running out . outside side doors the catches were broken so the building was left unsecured.. the walls are very thin
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Served its purpose"
For an over night stay it wasn't bad but would not stay for more then a night. It was pretty clean, it looked like a newer hotel that had cut corners definitely not the best but not the worst either. I would probably not stay there again, it's worth the extra 30 bucks and stay somewhere a lot nicer.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Good for what it is."
It wasn't bad for what it was, a cheap place to crash for a few hours. The mattress and pillows were too firm for my taste and the heater/AC didn't work, but hey, it worked.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Hotel was great for the price, quiet other than refrigerator motor and heavy footed people overhead. Clean and well maintained.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015