All hotels in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
350 Bent Creek Blvd, Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Quite clean
    Ordinary pool
  • Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Room is not nice
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
Great Front Desk Staff. Breakfast Fair. Location is a bit tricky could use better signage. Tough to find without a GPS. TV could use a few more channels. Good Value. Nice area.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
"unsatisfactory"
The hotel stay was not great at all. The bathroom toilet kept on flooding and the toilet paper rack broke. The tv did not work need a new remote. House cleaning did not do a good job cleaning not have me any toilet paper . I had to ask at the front desk. One staff in particular a front desk employee was very rude and short when asked question he was a gentlemen African American light skinned . The other front desk employee a female African American was very nice and professional she did an awesome job. The hotel needs major updates and I will never stay there again.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Shentell
"Hotel is a dump..."
My stay st the Baymount was awful. The first day they gave me a room that was the shhet rock on the walls were cracked and breaking a;; over. I went back to the front desk and advised. I was given another room that had a leaking faucet that would not turn off. They upgraded my room to a suite that was suppose to have a refrigerator and a microwave however no refrigerator was there just a huge area where it was suppose to be. I will never stay at that dump again.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Cassandra
It was tucked away, but conveniently located less than 30 minutes from Hershey, so great for the price!
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
"Quick Stop"
A very quick stay on our way to NYC. It was clean, comfortable and adequate. No complaints - but also nothing special.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Overall great experience."
Total thumbs up for this hotel. It's a newly renovated hotel and everything was clean and new. The staff was great, very friendly and helpful including the manager, Maria. It is close to the main strip and filled with restaurants galore and mall strips. Only 30 minutes away from Hershey Park. My family and I really enjoyed our stay. We will definitely be going back.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Madelynn
"Love it..."
Always a Perfect stay... Will return again...
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Brenda
Everyone was really nice. Had a nice breakfast. Love greek yogurt and there was plenty of it. Had flavored coffee creamers.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
CONNIE
"unprofessional"
disappointing, not a lot of variety , mgmt was unprofessional
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
disappointed
"It was ok"
Ok so I have mix feelings about this one. First the postive staff was great very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean and breakfast was good too. What I was mad about was that everyday something was broken. First the ice machine then the pool heater followed by a lamp shade and the safe box in our room. We were then moved to another room where the sink stopper and toilet paper handle were broken. The pool heater was fixed in a few days but if a chose and pay for a hotel with a pool I expected it to work. Oh and of course if you like to workout all the machine weren't working either yes no surprise there. The location was awesome restaurants and highway access super easy.
5 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
We had a late evening check in. As I was standing in the lobby I smelled cigarette smoke so I asked the desk attendant if it was a non smoking hotel as I read. He said yes and walked away (he was on a headset phone) so while I waited for him to come back, another guest came to the desk to be checked in and I asked him could he smell smoke and he said yes but it's probably because the smoking area outside was directly across from the entrance door (less than 10 feet) long story short the desk attendant MUST have been irritated at me for asking the gentlenan because after asking my name he printed out a paper and smacked it down in the counter and said "this is our non smoking policy! Do you see the dollar amount charged for doing it?? Hence the NO smoking rule!" ....had I not been so tired and had 2 young children and my senior mother with me who were also tired, I would have left right then and just lost the money I already paid. (My 5 year old is a SEVERE asthmatic and also sleeps with a CPAP which is why the smoking was such an issue for me) THEN I get them settled in the room and the air conditioner kept kicking off and would only work on the Fan mode....THEN I go to get ice and no ice makers work...so to the desk I go again and Mr Wonderful takes me to the kitchenette and proceedes to pour ice from a store bought bag into my bucket AND it was clumped together so he politely used his Ungloved hands to break it apart!
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
april
"Clean"
The hotel was surprisingly clean and pleasant for the price point. Everything in the room functioned as it should, and the beds were comfortable. The wi-fi, however, didn't work at all... not in the lobby, not anywhere. This was a bit of a problem b/c hubby had to work. When he inquired about the problem and was given a description of the situation, he told the staff to bounce their router, but nobody seemed to know how to do that, LOL. There was no refrigerator and no working ice machine; so bring a cooler if necessary, and be prepared to get ice off-site. Breakfast was typical Continental fare. Again, not bad for the price. The waffles got great reviews from the kids. Despite the minor inconveniences, we would definitely stay here again. It was worth it for the clean, comfortable room and spotless bathroom/shower.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Nice hotel friendly staff nice location I stayed 2 nights. And it's was wonderful......,....,........
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Marc
"Okay for one night stop over"
Convenient and good breakfast
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Quick getaway"
We stayed at the hotel to get out of the house for a few days while work was being done. The hotel was very comfortable and a great deal. The only compliant was that the TV channels didn't match what the book said they would be, the toilet hadn't been flushed when we arrived and they ran out of yogurt for breakfast. Overall, not bad complaints for a newly renovated hotel. Will definitely stay there again in the future if necessary.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"overall good stay"
Hotel a little outdated. Beds were very comfortable. Overall our stay was a pleasant experience.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Very nice hotel, great staff, room was clean but we were by the light and there were little bugs that probably came in from the AC. Not much you can do about it but ask for a room away from the outside parking lot lightS!
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Cindy
"close to Hershey Park"
A/C sounded like a freight train when the compressor kicked on. Sink only had cold water. When we turned on hot water valve under the sink, the faucet would not turn off. 1 ice machine for 3 floors and it was inoperable. Breakfast was underwhelming and carbs only - ran out of coffee with no refill, ran out of yogurt, pancakes were only "hot" item.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Douglas
"Passing through visit"
This place is okay. It is clean and check in was fast and friendly. They have a pool too which the kids enjoyed. The air conditioning sound is way too loud, it sounds like a motorcycle motor. Room had a funny odor and the room seemed damp. The walls are super thin, we can hear everything the next room says or even when they coughed. We could also hear the people above us every time they walked. This place was pretty extreme with noise compared to other places we've stayed.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Family
Nice but complimentary breakfast was taken away at 9am.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Just what I expected, pretty much"
Stayed on the way home from a family vacation. Was looking for a cheap comfortable place to stay. Found it. Evidently the hotel had just changed ownership. Pros: cost was good, comfortable beds, waffle machine, pool. Cons: had to ask for toilet paper, one tiny ice machine for a 3 floor hotel and it was not working, breakfast area ran very low on several items before being refilled. The breakfast was fine, but it was a carb-fest. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again. Suggestion to hotel: Remove "Ramada" info binders from the rooms.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Satisfied"
Great staff, clean room, definitely will stay here again when in town
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
mike
"Poor experience all around"
Customer service was not accommodating to our needs & the lack of cleanliness & standards/codes not fully up to date. Will not stay again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
The hotel seemed to be in the process of remodeling, and didn't seem to be 100% ready for guests. We had to go to the 3rd floor for ice (staying on the ground floor) and nearly everything was out for breakfast (no cereal, no juice, very little milk - choices were bagel (with only butter to put on it), instant oatmeal or a strawberry waffle. Was told by other guests the day before there had been many more choices so it seems as if they are still working out the kinks. But it was clean, the fitness room was nice and the staff was friendly. It was a good quick stop for the night.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Kristi
"Great Experience!"
I needed a place to stayed in Mechanicsburg and I found this hotel, by reading the reviews; gave me a mix impression of the place that some people went to the hotel in the time of renovation. My experience was great! I went with my family and we didn't have any complaints! Matter of fact the employees were very helpful and resourceful in ours needs in the place and, in the the time we spent there. I didn't have any bad experience with my room, everything work, the place smell like an clean hotel! The pool was clean and the whirlpool awesome.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
oscar
"Great Room"
Great place to stay!
1 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2015
"Good Deal"
Stayed at Baymont Inn for a trip to Hershey Park. Nice, clean no-frills hotel. Quiet neighborhood, close to services and restaurants. I would stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Great pool"
Bathroom small. Not many kid friendly TV channels. Awesome pool!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Hope
"Begrudgingly honor the reservation"
I booked a non-smoking room and upon check-in was asked to sign a document stating that there would be a $250 charge if I smoked. No problem, I am not a smoker and my wife is highly allergic to smoke. When we got to my room, it was obviously a smoking room as it wreaked of smoke and did not have a no smoking symbol on the door number as many of the other rooms did. So I returned to the front desk to ask for a non-smoking room, and was given a song and dance about how the hotel was already booked and how the clerk was going to have to cancel someone else's reservation in order to accommodate me. Wait? What? I HAD a reservation for a non-smoking room. I understand that I am paying less than other guests by going through Hotels.com. But if you don't have the rooms, don't put them up on Hotels.com. And if you take a reservation, honor the reservation. Ultimately, I did get a true non-smoking room, but it was much more of a hassle than it should have been.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Very nice place and accommodating staff. Would've happy to stay here again
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Comfortable stay, with some minor inconveniences"
The stay at this hotel was overall pretty good. There were a few minor things that inconvenienced our stay but nothing major, our A/C kept acting up, we had no bath towels in our room, and I thought it was understaffed because the attendant was running the desk and the breakfast kitchen. Other than those minor details the room was very comfortable, clean, the staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and rebook a room here.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Cesar
"Overnight stay 7/3/2015"
Elevator did not work properly.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Perfect hotel to stay the night while on the road"
The hotel was a great place to stop and rest while on the way to Hershey, PA.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Very good"
It was very pleasant for the price
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Manuel
"Good stopover in the Mountains."
Great neighborhood & scenery.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Nice and quiet"
This is off the main path a little bit, which makes it quiet for road noise but very near carslisle pike and the rest of mechanicsburg. Excellent deal for the price in the area. Recently renovated so pretty new on most stuff, nothing fancy, but what you need. My usual choice for the area now, I've stayed in a number of hotels in the area at various ranges of price.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
jeff
Newly renovated. Excellent continental breakfast. Will definitely stay here for our next trip.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Perfect for going to Hershey park. Close enough that the ride was easy but far enough so that price was right. I would stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Craig
The room could have been much nicer with a small amount of effort. The cleaning was not great, there was visible dirt around the baseboards in the bathroom. Our group had two rooms-the bathroom fan did not work in either room. There was no clock in one room, there were lights out in both rooms. The hotel is in a quiet area, with easy access to conveniences and shopping.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Pool deck is very slippery with multiple angled slopes in the concrete. This is a danger hazard, which we quickly learned when our child slipped and fell.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Toby
"Family stay"
The room was very clean and free of a lot of fragrances, which is great for me due to my asthma and allergies, and the entire hotel is non smoking. The staff was friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
It was really nice, only problem was that I booked this hotel because of the indoor pool and they had it shut down during our stay due to painting. It was a bummer for the kids.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Erica
"affordable hotel somewhat near hersheypark"
the hotel isn't bad. the fire alarm went off at 6am one morning which i was told by another patron that is was due to the employees working on a troubleshooting problem. so that was a bit bothersome, especially if it was really due to the employees. the pool was fine. the hot tub area smelled like some sort of work product (i.e., lacquer, caulk) so it's good that it was probably fixed recently but the smell was a little annoying. it was also pretty cloudy and we were the first ones in it when it opened that morning.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
j
"Baymont"
Grand opening the day we arrived. Food outside in 82 degree heat and humidity. Check in was quick. Bathroom could have been cleaner. No working phone. Continental breakfast wasn't bad. No working vending machines. 1 ice machine. Price was good.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Bev
"Short and sweet"
Was only in room for about 5 hours to sleep and take a shower so based on that well it was fine.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"awesome stay"
This was the perfect hotel with a perfect price and a perfect location. Clean, friendly staff an d comfortable bed.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Lori
"Noisy"
The ac is loud. Old. Lucky I have ear plugs for sleeping.
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"great place to stay"
great place to stay pool and hot tube nice and clean good operating hours staff was very friendly and helpful will use this hotel next year
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
RAYMOND
The breakfast buffet was a bit lacking in selection.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"What more could you ask for."
This hotel is top rate all the way. The staff are very friendly and make you feel at home. The room was superb and when they say that a hot breakfast is included, "wow" wonderful buffet with almost anything that you could possibly want.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015