All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
310 Michigan Street, Hollywood, FL, 33019, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.7
    2.7
    2.1
very noise would never recomemd the place.
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
"Very dirty"
The most horrible filthy dirty scary place I have ever Stayed at. Do not even think for a second about that cheap price, you will be very sorry.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Alright for short stay"
If you just need a place for a couple of nights....this place will do. Its not a resort, just a room. The hotel is just off the boardwalk which is nice and the neighborhood is not bad. Right now there is a lot of construction going on right next door so its a little messy in the area. Close to the airport.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Hotel Room wasn't cleaned before arrival. Hotel staff is very customer oriented and friendly.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Location close to beach"
We were not able to enjoy our stay due to the rainy weather, although the area seemed like a nice area. The hotel was an older hotel, but was in an nice location. Also, there was a lot of construction at the time we went.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Very Relaxing Six day Vacation"
Upon arriving at St. Maurice in Hollywood I check in with the Office to register. The management informed me that they had up graded me to a suite with no additional charge.St. Maurice is so close to the beach and wild range of dinning to choose from. Parking was $ 10.00 for the entire stay, which most of the time was roughly 25" from my room. A block away on A1A are market, and resturant as well. I advise visiters to stay away from Li TUBS, the male bartender was rude.No personality, and no respect for the guest who pay's his salary.
Other trip May 14, 2013
AXLE
"Convenient affordable location - just wear shoes!"
Family run business with a pleasant owner, which lead me to score it as "ok". If they weren't as friendly, I'd definitely score it lower. Hollywood is way more lax and casual as compared to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami and the hotel was steps away from the boardwalk and beach. Convenient location but the rooms could use a little more upkeep. I guess you get what you pay for; older towels and bed linens were provided. There wasn't a housekeeping staff to make the bed each day. There were tile floors and I certainly wouldn't want any of my belongings to touch the floor and I would always wear shoes or flip flops inside. I wasn't as comfortable as I normally would be in a hotel, but I actually wouldn't mind staying again because of the affordability and convenience to the beach. I would just bring my own towels, soap, etc. Hope this helps!
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
sunburnt
It really is a quant little place. But the security is not all the best and I must tell you don't leave anything behind!!! We left a cell phone and called 2 different times on the status of it being sent back and kept getting "I havent made it to the post office yet." Finally I had to send a "if it fits it ships" box then the phone was returned.
2 night trip Mar 3, 2013
Very pleasant place to stay. The only problem I had was lack of clean bedding when we got there, but it was fine otherwise.
3 night trip Nov 15, 2012
"Not HAPPY AT ALL"
The room was ok but the fridge was dirty had to buy cleaning supplies.The only services it had was going to the office to get clean linen supplies for the room so i went out and bought my own.The only amenties was a expired parking pass that almost costed me a 250.00 parking ticket.The location was beauitful because it was on the beach front.The property was nice just needs a little TLC. Also the toliet ran most of the nights i was there had to closed the bathroom door.The manager needs to use paper products instead of metal no-one felt comfortable using the silverware.When there is a problem there is no-one on site to help you and when u call the number on the door no-one answers.Not goog for business.
4 night trip Oct 18, 2012
manuel

"Simples, barato, e só."
É tipo uma pousada, fiquei 2 noites. Não teve serviço de quarto. A localização é boa, em frente a praia, próximo do Sawgrass Mills. Na noite de sábado tinha uma família de latinos (pela cara redonda acho que mexicanos) que ficaram até tarde da noite tocando música bem alta, me senti em São Paulo com os nordestinos tocando forró alto durante a madrugada. Maaas, para quem só quer fazer compras em Miami e curtir uma praia (que foi meu caso) acho que vale a pena pelo preço que se paga, mas não espere nada de mais. De lá segui para Orlando.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2013
Leandro
BR
"Não vale o preço:"
O hotel é muito ruim, e não tem recepção durante a madrugada, muito muito ruim e um valor muito alto.
4 night trip Mar 21, 2013
Tiago
BR
"Tæt ved stranden"
Hotellet er meget slidt, men med charme, et lille køkken, og mulighed for at grille udenfor værelset. Super beliggende lige ved stranden. Og men mange gode restauranter lige i nærheden.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2012
DK
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2013
2 night family trip Nov 3, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for St Maurice Inn

"BLACK MOLD"
05/09/15 Jenny Y
This place is dirty and has BLACK MOLD in their rooms that they try to paint over .. do not stay here u will end up in the hospital .. Told management about black mold and we visit and they did nothing we had already paid for a whole week and only stayed one day and they did nothing wanted me to let them paint over it again ..Do not stay here....
"Had a Wonderful Experience"
12/16/14 Christie K Navarre, Florida
This place is a diamond in the rough. Our room was clean and very comfortable. It had every amenity we needed. The Managers were fantastic. It was so great to have the beach and boardwalk right outside your front door. The proximity to everything was excellent. If you are looking to stay at the Ritz for pennies, this is not your place, but if you are looking for beautiful scenery, comfort, shopping and fun in the sun, this is your place!!! We will definitely be staying there again.
"ok the beach is near"
12/03/14 marie r beauharnois, qc
we went at this motel in february 2014 me and my man. this was very very old. Not the biggest comfort but was ok cause the beach is at 80 feet from our motel room. For Hollywood beach, is the cheapest most motel i found in this area for february. the ocean was very wow! so blue so beautiful, the sand was so hot and soft... so careful about breakfast restaurant on the beach..they all not got good! i wear my flip flop to take a shower but not so clean at the bottom.... and not so generous about the toilet paper! no cleaning the room at each day, if you leave your room 5 mins after your checking out they told you really fast! is a fonctionnal room, but not more...1 queen bed, mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker...To stay 1 week in this motel is ok but if i go to florida for a couple of months i choose another place for sure!!!!
"Great Boutique Motel"
08/28/14 travelalot12345 ny
What a find. The rooms are affordable, the location is great and the manager is very helpful. We enjoyed the BBQ in the courtyard that is just steps from the beach. The place is worth a lot more than we paid per night. Anything we needed the managers would help is with. They had a great attitude and really wanted to help. We will be back!
"What a great time ...over and over again."
08/26/14 theinmess
If you want a great vacation on the beach, quite , friendly, clean, comfortable and relaxing this is it. I travel over 175 nights a year in all kinds of hotels and motels and this is truly one of my very favorites. The location is wonderful just feet from the beach and boardwalk. Plenty to eat and drink close ...wow the oysters are great. I have stayed here several times in the last 3 years and every time I return it is better than the last. Bedding is one of my big interest ....the bedding is good. Clean yep every time. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Parking is self parking but it is cool. Yes the showers are small but it is an older property that is part of its charm. I read some reviews that had complaints fine ....Bruce and Tina run a tight ship, no hanky panky here but tons of fun. I have recommended it often and never been disappointed ....you will enjoy if your not looking for the Ritz ...Oh I have wonderful memories of time spent here....come on down love to see you there.
"Friendly, convenient and very comfortable! Great time!"
08/17/14 beachbumbynature Algonquin, Illinois
I had a great time at the St Maurice Inn. Always friendly and accommodating to our needs. The beach is beautiful and so close to our room. The boardwalk is also near by! So much to do and eat near the St Maurice. Planning to return!
"Don't know what's the problem place is GREAT"
08/17/14 lordicon Saint Louis, Missouri
When I read the other reviews i couldn't understand what motel alot of these people stayed at. For 70 dollars a night 100 feet from the ocean the rooms were clean the owners (or who ever was running the place) was friendly and helpful and again GREAT LOCATION. ...so i don't know what some of the other reviews are about i dont know if they expect the Ritz Carlton but ill definitely. Be back in Oct best deal on Hollywood beach.
"i would go back (i am going back soon)"
07/23/14 Roland G Houston, Texas
affordable, clean, steps to the beach, nuff said. Better than SoBe, easy parking, can go to Whole Foods nearby. Park is near, also. Has kitchen and frig. microwave. the bathroom is small but adequate.
"Bait and switch and rude.?"
02/11/14 Lee Z Marco Island, Florida
We are the USCG moms. We raised the coast guard. We have a get together twice a year with moms from around the world. Yes, the world. Some live in Europe! One year our overflow was directed to this place. Mainly because of the lower rate in May. However this year he confirmed a reservation for the same rate but overcharged on the receipt. When questioned about different Pricing, loweron Internet, he balked. A full refund was demanded. The over flow of moms will not be directed to this place. . The Angelfish Inn is where we always stay. Excellent location, clean comfortable rooms and a staff and owner who care about your comfort. We will find another location being as most places welcome business especially AFTER EASTER. When you get nasty and try to cheat one coast guard mom Bruce, you attack all 800 of us.
"Unfriendly owners, dirty rooms"
08/24/13 found l Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
This place was the worst as far as rooms and customer service.There were crackheads and drug dealers living there on a permanent basis. Im pretty sure The couple Bruce and Tina(i think) who run the place are daily coke users they are very rude AFTER they get your money. The location is ok if you don't mind being behind another building! The place had stains on the couch holes in the wall and a smell that would not go away. The windows pour when it rains and they wont even acknowledge the issues. This place had spiders running around even on the bed! I was desperate so I had to stay that night but everyone should stay away from this dump!!