All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4118 Market St, Wilmington, NC, 28403, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.5
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
Other trip Jul 18, 2012
"15 minutes from the beach"
Other trip Jul 2, 2012
Family trip Jun 25, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Travelodge Wilmington

"Decent room for the money"
05/19/15 Kathy P Wilmington, North Carolina
I am a single women who stayed for a week. I always felt safe. The bed was big and comfortable. When I requested extra towels the Travelodge was very friendly and gave me what I needed right away. My room was clean. It had a nice desk and chair and new refrigerator, microwave and decent TV. I recommend this hotel.
"Basic Motel"
05/13/15 bobeluv NJ
King size bed for 65 dollars in a basic room. One of the older motels in Wilmington but will do if you have plans to be out all day. Staff was friendly and helpful.
"Gross!"
05/12/15 GLORIA C FORT MYERS
This place was beyond discusting. Husband and I were traveling for the first time ever with our Yorkie. We made the reservation ahead of time to ensure we would have a pet friendly place to stay. The person checking us in was very friendly, however the room was the most disgusting place I have ever seen. There is was hair and old soaps in shower and the guest next to us was screaming obscenities. Please do not stay here. I put towels on the floor because I did not want to touch anything.
"Overall good."
11/24/14 133brettd Clinton, Maryland
I enjoyed my 1 night stay in room 212. The customer service representative there when I arrived to check in (Russ Miller) was very friendly and helpful. My only criticism is that I was not told that the continental breakfast was only going to be from 6-9 in the morning. That should be in the email with the reservation.
"Never again"
11/04/14 485pamelai Lincolnton, North Carolina
rooms were dirty, ceiling looked as though it was about to fall in on us over the bed and in the shower. There was mold all over back of the shower curtain. I had to ask for toilet paper and towels. One of my rooms had stains on the bedspreads that were very unwieldy.
"This is a more aged facility that needs to be updated. The..."
10/14/14 AnnStBates Richmond, Virginia
This is a more aged facility that needs to be updated. The bathroom appearance made me question how clean it was. I would not use this facility again.
"Needs Renivation - just makeover won't do"
09/16/14 J B Hattersheim
The staff is friendly, the internet works very good and while breakfast is not exiting, it is ok. The room was still decorated in Travelodges original "sleepy Bear" design, which I haven't seen arround for the last 20 years. Nice nostalgic touch. The odor in the room must have been there from the same aera. While the pillowcases were crisp, the linen and covers were not. One might hope for the best, that they just used to much fabric softener, but the impresion was, they forgot to change them. The carpet was so dirty, all kinds of spots from chewing gum to only god knows what, you wouldn't walk it with your slippers on. The bathroom was ok - obviously had a recent makeover, but the sink in the tub was somewhat clogged. Even considering I stayed there a Saturday night, for the value of what I got, the room was brutally overpriced (sign at the reception: "Please - no refunds") If I hadn't booked online and arrived after cancelation deadline, I would have walked out
"Awful Place"
08/31/14 Mina G Myrtle Beach
Never go there!!!! Got a bad experience...a drunk person was trying to break into my room, the door didnt have a lock....called the woman at the front desk, she told she can't call the police and help me out. So I called 911. ...and luckily the police came and I was rescued.....horrible and dangerous place...never go there.
"Horrible Hotel"
08/21/14 Chuck P Durham
I have never written a complaint before now. This hotel was filthy beyond belief. There was mold in the refrigerator. The carpet smelled and was ripped in various places. There was dirt all over the walls. I asked for non-smoking but at check-in was told that they couldn't guarantee that no one had smoked in there. Well the smoke odor was intense. I will never ever stay in a Travelodge again.
"WOW"
08/20/14 Betsy V Wilmington
This hotel is a dump. Toilets run, mold in several places in bathroom, filthy linens, swarthy front desk staff, clogged shower drain, shady residents with families of 8 in two bedded rooms.......