All hotels in Wichita, Kansas, United States of America
400 W Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS, 67202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Perfect for the Conference"
I was most impressed with the level of friendliness and professionalism of the entire staff - from the young woman who checked me in, to the woman who kept the conference bathroom clean, to the food service employees. Everyone was consistently welcoming. My room was excellent.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Wonderful staff!"
We stayed for the weekend with our two young children. The hot appitizers, drinks and breakfast made this a great choice for us! Worth a little extra to not have to pay for food! Rooms were on the small side, wish there had been atleast a small sitting area. Nice place though!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
IAE
Very nice and clean hotel, beautifully remodeled historic hotel. Great locaton. Only exception is it is over priced for the size of the rooms. I have stayed in considerablely nicer and larger rooms for less price. Also there is an extra charge just to park in their own parking garage which the only option you have for parking, that should be included with you stay at their hotel. But experience was good exception of be completely over priced.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Mitch Highley
"42nd Street @MTW Theatre"
I had a delightful and very comfortable stay. It was a real treat! Thank You!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Jane
"Just stayed one night but was very comfortable"
Great experience except we requested more towels when we arrived and never got them
"Close to fireworks & keeper of the plains"
We were impressed with the quality of the restoration of the hotel and landscape. Employees were very nice and helpful. Breakfast buffet and happy hour were good. We were able to walk to convention center, ganders mountain, and keeper of the plains.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Gail Griffin
"StayKation"
Breakfast Buffet/Staff = Very Good AVI/Staff = Good/Very Good; quaint bar area upstairs, but gets a bit stuffy and warm when busy/Server was gracious, courteous, and spot on! Evening Front Desk Service/Staff = Fair; professional however, lacked enthusiasm and personality--felt as if we annoyed them.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
C. Smith
Nice hotel and close to downtown. Friendly staff. The website wont post this unless I write more but I really don't have anything else to say. So to take up characters Im typing this.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Sandy
"What a breath of fresh air."
We had a great stay. We would have stayed longer but some people have to work. There was a kick back time where they provided food and drinks. We didn't have to go out for dinner. There was plenty of food to make a dinner out of it. This gave us more time for the pool and hot tub. This was perfect after an eight hour drive. We will definately be back.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
Hotel was very nice and the service was exceptional. Within walking distance of both old town for dining/entertainment and the river for quiet walks. Hotel was recently renovated and it shows. Very nice. We are locals but will stay again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"If you have to go to Wichita"
Nice place for families to spend a weekend. For couples it's a little noisy but not a big deal
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Greg
"Loved my stay"
Except for finding someone's leftover dinners in the frig, I loved everything. I mostly enjoyed all of the employee's contagious happiness and friendliness toward the guests every morning at breakfast. Outstanding and a great way to start the day!
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Good downtown location"
We enjoyed being able to walk to a restaurant for dinner over a bridge by the river. The next morning, we were able to shop in the Old Town area before we hit the road again. Staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Lovely Hotel"
We stayed only one night but intend to go back for a longer stay because we were impressed by the entire experience. There is such a variety of things to see and do within walking distance of the hotel! The hotel itself with its wonderful ambience, friendly helpful staff, comfortable accommodations, cleanliness, and a few unexpected little extras made us feel welcome and appreciated. We definitely WILL be back for more :).
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Staff was very helpful and friendly. When they ran out of popcorn early, the desk manager allowed me to have something from the guest pantry at no charge. Another desk clerk opened up the ballroom so we could view Blackbear Bosins mosaic mural. When we turned in our room keycard they took off the charges for the parking garage. The breakfast and early evening kickback were very nice. The only negatives I can come up with were the sound of motorcycles racing down Douglas early in the morning, which I guess is really a Police issue, and that our door had too large of a gap at the bottom of the door. I looked at the other doors in the hallway and ours was the exception. 1 1/2 " is too much especially with the reflective granite underneath. We just threw the extra blanket at the base of the door.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2013
LESLIE
"Beautiful & Comfortable"
We have stayed at this hotel before and this was our second trip. It is beautiful and comfortable. It looked like it had been remodeled, the room was smaller than it was last time but it was clean and very nicely decorated. We would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Visiting relatives"
We came to town to take care of elderly relatives- this hotel offered us the "haven" we really needed after long, tiring days. We stayed here last year under the same circumstances and plan to stay with you every time we come back in the future. The staff is remarkable, so friendly and helpful. And we really enjoyed the breakfasts and were there once for happy hour after just coming in from the airport. LOVE this hotel!!!
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Carrie
"Wichita"
Very pleasant and strongly recomend. Free wifi, breakfast, dinnet and drinks
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
laurence
The only reason for the lower number on the convenience was due to a car show around the hotel that made it difficult to get back to in the evening.
4 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Bad experience"
They gave my wife, daughter and I the wrong room key. Walked into a strangers room, with luggage on the bed and floor... thank god no one was in there. So then they gave us a new room(Finally checked in about 4pm). No towels, no ice bucket, and my wife was sad because there was no hair dryer. When we called down to the main hotel desk, I was treated rudely for wanting towels, a hair dryer and an ice bucket. My wife and I went back to the hotel after dinner. Dinner was great lol. Then we got to our room we realized it was irritably hot. I'm pretty sure the Ac broke haha. So I then went back down to the main desk and just asked very nicely for my money back. The guy at the desk was really nice and apologetic. The hotel was beautiful though and so was the river to the west.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Mack
"River Walk experience"
The river walk was very peaceful and serene and very well maintained. A nice peaceful walk along the river and at 9:00 PM a walk down to the Native American Statue for the lighting of the fire was a great experience. A very good location downtown with a lot of artistic flair in the bridges, buildings, statues, murals, etc. It was just a fun experience during our 3 day visit. The breakfast was great as well as the evening food offered. We really enjoyed the hotels EVI restaurant also. All of the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful - they could not have been any nicer. The pool and hot tubs were very nice too.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Far less than satisfactory"
The first thing we noticed about the room was there wasn't a vent in the bathroom. Enough said on that point. Secondly, we were dining at the Kickback 5:30 function they throw daily and were in the midst of an employee spat that was taking place. Far less than professional on all counts. I can't say I'd ever go back, despite the hotel looking very nice in photos, I wish the stay had been as memorable. The pool and hot tub room had the stench of mold, which i'm highly allergic to, therefore had a less than comfortable rest of my stay.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Wonderful stay!"
Great happy hour & breakfast! Totally worth the money which wasn't too expensive of a booking anyway! Wonderful staff that's always smiling & ready to help out with anything!
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"Trip from Texas to see Taylor Swift in Wichita."
We traveled from our home in Central Texas to Wichita, Kansas for a Taylor Swift concert in early August. My daughter, a student at Texas A&M University, was not able to find venues in Texas or Oklahoma where she could purchase at least two tickets together; therefore, Kansas was the closest location. She was able to find two seats together and one by itself. The concert was fantastic which made our 900 round mile trip worthwhile.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Marilyn
"Excellent value"
With an excellent breakfast and a light dinner meal, our stay proved to be a great value. The facilities were great and the river front location was impressive. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I was surprised and, if I ever go back to Wichita, I will stay at the Drury.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay! Every place that I wanted to see &places that I wanted to eat were all within walking distance. The hotel itself is beautiful and I love that the river is practically in it's backyard. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm definitely coming here again!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Great Old World Hotel in Wichita - real class"
I've stayed in Wichita 10 times over the last 5 years and always on the outskirts of town in some marginally nice place that's always a little rough around the edges. You know, kind of sketchy but may have been nice in like 1992? This place ruled them all and though I paid a little more than the other places, but it was totally worth it for the comfort and cleanliness alone. The staff and amenities were OUTSTANDING. It's an old timey classy downtown style hotel that you'd expect from a newly renovated 1920's building. We loved it and will never stay anywhere else again!
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Outstanding"
Easy Check In. Easy Departure. I liked the walkway from the parking garage and I liked the high security. Key to get into the parking garage, same key to open the door to the walkway. Key to make the elevators go up or down. Key to get into the gym or pool. It felt like a club. The kickback was terrific. Free breakfast buffet and a free dinner buffet. I liked Audrey at the dinner buffet. She was cheerful and helpful.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Very happy employees!"
The Drury Inn in Wichita was a very good hotel experience. What impressed me most was the enthusiastic friendliness and assistance by the staff who worked there. Everyone I ran into including the front desk, the breakfast staff etc. were all very welcoming, friendly and helpful. They were not over the top friendly, they were just right. The provided the kind of service I haven't seen in a long time at a hotel. My only two complaints is that the bathroom could use more lighting especially at the mirror and the bathroom doors should have locks.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Francis
"Great place"
This is a great place with huge value for your money. I would come back.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
gtraveler
"excellent stay"
stayed for one night, service was quick, room was very clean hotel was also very clean and well maintained. Took my Dog they had a back area near the river walk for dogs etc. Beds were nice but a bit soft for my back. o/w room was great. Breakfast was above average for the price of the hotel
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
dkm
"Very Relaxing"
Wonderfully relaxing stay. Loved the hot breakfast, several options to choose from and amazingly friendly staff.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"Good job of renovation on a downtown hotel."
The Broadview was a fine old hotel that had kind of gone to seed. Drury Inns fixed it up very nicely. The lobby and breakfast/bar area were comfortable and attractive. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were a bit small, but did have refrigerator and microwave. Free Wi-Fi, full breakfast and evening libations made the cost competitive with much lesser places.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Full if surprises"
My wife and I took a weekend trip to get away. The hotel was right across the street from the century, where we caught a show. Very accommodating stay!
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2013
ASD
"Great place to stay."
Great place to stay. We will be back! The staff was unbelievably friendly and the breakfast and "Kickback" dinner were great!
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Beautiful Historic Building"
We were only able to stay one night but would have loved a longer visit! The wait staff was very friendly, breakfast was great and the room wonderful. We even got there in time to see fireworks on Friday night right out our room window.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
TyLinda and Bill
"Very comfortable, lovely hotel"
Very good stay. For a business trip served all my needs. Very clean, comfortable, excellent internet connectivity, airport shuttle and location very close to the Convention Centre.
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
Singh
"everything we needed"
our stay was so good when wecome back we will stay again
3 night trip Jun 9, 2013
t rose
We had a great time this past weekend. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. The breakfast was delicious. And the hotel was beautiful. We will definitely be coming back!
1 night romance trip May 31, 2013
Danielle
"A great 28th anniversary celebration."
There was so much going on within the community this weekend, that if something was going to go wrong this was the weekend it would have happen. There was softball tournaments, Harley Davis meeting of some kind and the annual River festival. However we were treated with first class treatment. They even took care of our bikes since we left our lock at home. What a way to celebrate our anniversary.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Shirley
"Leisure Trip"
The hotel is beautiful renovation of an historical landmark the hotel is a wonderful collaboration of old and new. Wichita is my home town and I loved seeing what was done to restore the hotel, May stay was enjoyable the staff are very welcoming and pleasant. I really enjoyed my stay and will stay their again the hotel is fiver star.
2 night family trip May 2, 2013
Renae
Great location next to the riverwalk. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Complementary evening snacks, drinks and breakfast.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2013
"Treated like a Queen"
Everything was great except we have reservations for a King bed. None were available when we checked in. That was surprising since we check in around 3:30 in the afternoon. Other than that everything was great.
Other trip May 18, 2013
Clean rooms and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2013
"Convenient to the Century II Center"
Our family of 5 had a very comfortable stay. We had an event at the Century II Center and this hotel is right across the street. There were several events going on at the convention center as it was Mother's Day weekend - this was a delightful bonus as we had down time between events and this gave our children somethings to do. The room was very comfortable. Beds and linens were of good quality. Breakfast was wonderful. Fresh eggs, pancakes, sausage and gravy. They also had a good assortment of cereals and breakfast bagels and other pasteries. Fresh fruit was also available. We had plenty to choose from. I would stay here again.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Momof3
"Beautiful space"
We loved everything about this hotel, except the adjoining "upscale" restaurant and bar. Components from menu left entirely off lates without explanation, drinks haphazardly made with far too much sugar. Service was nice enough. The hotel itself is a wonder to behold, but perhaps the grating pop soundtrack in the lobby should be replaced by something more fitting, like jazz.
1 night trip May 8, 2013
Josh
"Very nice hotel!!!"
Beautiful hotel and very helpful staff!!! Great breakfast, and the kick back hour was a nice addition. The parking garage was a little creepy at night, but had decent lighting. Would stay here again!
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2013
Nicole
"Great place to saty!!"
Very clean and very comfortable. The staff was great. The breakfast buffet was super awesome and parking was included and the garage was connected to the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Wow"
Wow - I have stayed at many hotels through-out Wichita and my stay here has been the best! I will be back.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
"+ // -"
This is a fine hotel. Service and meals were excellent. We felt safe and secure during our entire stay Only downside was the parking. While it was only accross the street with a secure cross bridge, it seemed a long way from the hotel.
4 night trip Apr 1, 2013