All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2799 Sunridge Way NE, Barlow Trail & 16th Ave N, Calgary, AB, T1Y 7K7, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1590

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great pool
    Great room
    Breakfast is average
the hotel was handy to where we wanted to be.Room was clean and comfortable.Only downside was they only had 2 jets wooking in hot tub.Good bang for your buck,would stay there again
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
A Lloyd
"Comfortable stay"
Nice, clean hotel close to the airport.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
"great stay"
staff were extremely pleasant and very helpful. while breakfast was good and similar to other hotels. the layout was a little disjointed the first time. room was very comfortable with great beds and pillows.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
donald
Everything about this hotel was great. Considering it was rated as a 3 star I would definitely put it higher. Rooms were very roomy , everything was up to date, rooms were extremely clean. Will definitely stay here again
5 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Jeannette
"Nice clean reasonable hotel near airport"
Room was VERY CLEAN. Staff very nice. Location was easy to get to from the airport. We stayed on the top floor which was very quiet. Hotel was nicer that the typical DAYS INNs. Breakfast in morning was very busy - food ok for free breakfast - allowed us to get on the road quickly. Good hotel for the value.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Candace
"nice hotel great staff"
I lke this hotel. Great staff vvery clean place the only thing I did not like was how far it was from the airport since it is considered an airport hotel.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Agatha
"Great for kids because of the pool"
Our only problem was finding the motel. Not their fault
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
joyce
breakfast variety and quality was disappointing, crowded. Lobby furniture looks like it was picked up off the street corner.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"good location - close to airport"
I stayed here with my wife, son, daughter and granddaughter for one night. Everything was perfect except the room key didn't work. Not a big deal. Beds were comfy and room was clean.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Great hotel for early morning airport travel. Very clean and the staff very friendly.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
they were flooded in front of hotel and didn't help you in door
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Good Value for money compared to other hotels in the area.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
bill
"Avoid"
Not really airport hotel (about 10 kms from airport), 1 feet deep lot of rain water stuck in front of entrance, stinky hallways, breakfast many items empty...
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
MK
"Quiet room, great water slide, great staff."
Quiet room, great water slide, great staff. The shuttle to the airport was extremely convenient.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Ok Hotel Near Calgary Airport"
Rooms clean. Lobby furniture has torn cushions, poorly maintained. Need to install security lights to help improve safety and vehicle safety when parking at night.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Good Value"
An excellent hotel, but a 20 to 30 minute ride from the airport.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Happy stay"
Swimming pool is great. My kids have a lot of fun there. Hotel is small. Due to swimming pool, the ground is wet. It is very dangerous for kids running around. The room is great, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good for me. Anyway, there are a lots of restaurants around.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Frm California, loving this hotel"
Very nice room, I booked for 4 and I ended up by myself since my friend didn't make it in this trip. I was happy they gave me a solo nice big room...wish the hotel was closer to other facilities like shopping center...
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
"Excellent staff with helpfulness to guests"
While in Calgary we stayed at the days inn airport. The staff informed us how to get our way around the city to attend the stampede. Gave us to an upgraded room when the assigned room wasn't quite ready. Staff is friendly and goes beyond expectations. Breakfast is also good! Transportation to/from airport dependable.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Judy and Wayne
"Fantastic bargain!"
We were very impressed with the amenities in the room (microwave, fridge, welcome treats). The room was perfectly spotless and the sitting area was very nice to have after being on the road for a full week. For the price of this room, it was a fantastic bargain and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel to others.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Brenda
"Stampede"
We were issued a handicap room, but neither of us are in need. Room was comfortable and clean. Bed and linens were good. Shower had very bad water presure. Probably due to hose that accommpanied the handicap room. Our friends stayed in a regular room, and pressure was fine. Breakfast was as expected, with decent choices. Staff very helpful. Good location, close to highway. Would stay here again if in the area.
5 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Keith
"Nice hotel within easy drive to airport"
The front desk staff were extremely helpful in giving restaurant suggestions and even researching location of gas stations for us to refill our rental car. Hotel and room were nice with good amenities.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Joan
"My only complaint is about the parking."
When we arrived it was late at night. There were no parking spaces in the front of the motel. The only parking available was in the back of the motel where there were no lights and no entrances. We had to go in and register and then go park in the back and carry our luggage around to the entrance at the front of the motel. After a long day of driving, this was very inconvenient and a bit irritating actually. Also in the back where we had to park, there were no lights so it was pretty dark except for the restaurant close by. Otherwise our experience was wonderful.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Convenient place, unexceptional otherwise"
If you are staying at Pincher Creek, which we did because lodging at Waterton Lakes NP was unavailable or too expensive, then this is a clean, convenient place to stay. Only issue is that one floor of the hotel is below ground level - so the room window is small and has a view of the underside of parked cars! They tried to put us there, until we objected.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Rab
everything was great except for the person in the room above who was extremely loud
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
jeff
Better than expected!
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
we had a great stay the staff was very friendly and the free airport shuttle was very reliable and convenient.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Milded
"Nice rooms but no restaurants nearby."
The rooms are large and clean. Since I did not have a car, I could not drive to a restaurant. The only restaurant within walking distance was in another nearby hotel and the pizza I had there was barely edible. Day's Inn labels the hotel as Airport but it is actually a 15 or 20 minute drive from the airport. It was not a problem for me since the hotel was kind enough to pay for a taxi to pick me up and drop me at the airport. I don't know how they made any money on my stay.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Excellent hotel close to airport"
Hotel room was in good condition. Everything as promised. Breakfast was good.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Great Staff, good value."
The staff was excellent, they made the stay so good. Breakfast was not the best and the pool and hot tub were average. The room was fine, nothing exciting but had a nice little fridge that cooled down very quickly. Close to the Deerfoot and Stoney Trail with a nice mall a 2 min drive away. Great value for the money, I would stay there again.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Super satisfied. The desk staff was "over the top" friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Ronda
24 hour shuttle to airport was important for our early flight
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Pete
IT was oké, warm welkome and hepfull
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice location close to the mall"
My family had a very relaxing stay. Friendly staff, good breakfast close to mall and LRT station. Thanks
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Robin
"Close to airport"
We chose this hotel because it was close to airport and had airport shuttle service. The room had refrigerator and microwave so we could warm up leftovers for our dinner and did not have to look for a restaurant.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
ML
"Wonderful staff!!"
The staff at Days Inn Calgary Airport were phenomenal! So friendly and helpful! And the accommodations were wonderful!! So clean and modern!! Breakfast was fantastic too! Loved my stay there!!
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"good hotel close to the amenities"
it is well managed and the staff is very friendly. the hotel is older, the rooms have some shortcomings like some noise from the rooms on top because it is build cheaply from wood. you can hear any steps. the windows are ok, you can hear very loud motorbikes or trucks, at night it is quiet though and I could sleep well. the breakfast is ok, offering some fruits and eggs with sausage or bacon plus the usual continental breakfast. in total I like the hotel and I will come again if they offer a good rate
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
fred
"Total satisfaction."
We arrived at the airport, very exhausted. We called Days Inn and were instructed on how to get a taxi immediately. The taxi was right across the arrival lanes and we were taken directly to Days Inn, the fare picked up by the Inn. Then we were awakened at our request, early, and given something to eat as the breakfast bar was not yet open, and the taxi came right on time, and again the fare paid by the Inn. A very comfortable and efficient visit.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"A good airport motel"
Calgary airport is set up well for cars & rental pick-up & returns, but not good for access to "airport" hotels. The raw fare to Days Inn and several others around it is about $32 CAN. Happily, a working arrangement between the hotels and Associated cabs -- white, blue lettering -- for a flat rate paid by the hotels. This worked very well, as one is not constrained to wait curbside in bad weather for a "returning" shuttle. Quick food available at Hortons and Golden Arches. Quite good food available across two parking lots at Ric's in the adjoining Sheraton. Very pleasant staff. Busy highway, but minimal noise effect in-room.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Ken Lee
"not close to the airport"
The hotel is about 25 minutes drive from the airport, which is not as close as I originally thought. The room was stuffy, so they provided a (noisy) fan. I will not stay there again.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"Days Inn Calgary"
Room was clean, building is out of date. the breakfast was one of the worst continentals I have ever had.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Absolutely delighted!"
I stayed 3 nights and was totally happy about every aspect of my stay - shuttle to airport, nice breakfast, driving directions given, free pass to Calgary Tower, clean, comfy room with view of the Rockies,,,,and so much more! I'm very glad I stayed here.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Luella Rose
"Nice hotel , not so close to airport."
Booked this hotel for quick flight connection layover. $32 cab fare from airport but Days Inn picked up shuttle fees to and from airport. Checked in late at midnight and arranged for a wake up call which we never received. Thankfully we awoke in time without the wake up call but was concerning that no wakeup call was provided. Included breakfast was very minimal so may've been better to go next door to Tim's. Room was very clean comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
robert
"Not currently accessible from the airport"
With the construction on the new runway, getting from the airport to this and many surrounding "airport" hotels requires quite a drive around. The hotel was being painted, so it looks refreshed. Front desk was very helpful. Breakfast selections were limited.
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
"Would stay again"
Good hotel. Was getting new paint while I was there but not a problem at all. Super breakfast selection! Fairly Easy to get to and nice selection of surrounding businesses. Didn't care for the mattress in my room and was close to a main roadway so there was quite a bit of road noise - my choice to have my window open though. Would stay again ..:)
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
Jana
"No frills hotel"
Mid range no frills hotel.. Bathroom could use some help - exhaust won't work, the shower head had no water pressure and could use a couple of extra coffee pouches. Staff was alright and the breakfast was fresh..There was construction at 10:00 p.m.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
"Hotel staffs are very kind."
The free breakfast is very good. We come lately and hotel pay the taxi fee.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
JINNKUEN
"Perfect for one night stay"
We stayed here for a night on our way to Banff & Jasper. Our Flight landed in Calgary at midnight. Days Inn had a quick airport pick up and our check in was smooth. Room was clean and spacious.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
S
"Good hotel for airport traveller"
I chose this hotel for the pool and slide for the kids. For that reason, the hotel was a huge success. The room was clean and had a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave. The free shuttle was a taxi and for the 4 of us and luggage, it was a bit cramped. Plan on a 15-20 minute drive up to the airport. Front desk staff were great and were able to assist me well. If you leave before 6 when breakfast is served, I you will get coffee and a piece of fruit.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Liz K
Very courteous and friendly staff. Extremely helpful and accomodating.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2013