All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2799 Sunridge Way NE, Barlow Trail & 16th Ave N, Calgary, AB, T1Y 7K7, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Great Staff, good value."
The staff was excellent, they made the stay so good. Breakfast was not the best and the pool and hot tub were average. The room was fine, nothing exciting but had a nice little fridge that cooled down very quickly. Close to the Deerfoot and Stoney Trail with a nice mall a 2 min drive away. Great value for the money, I would stay there again.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Super satisfied. The desk staff was "over the top" friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Ronda
24 hour shuttle to airport was important for our early flight
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Pete
IT was oké, warm welkome and hepfull
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice location close to the mall"
My family had a very relaxing stay. Friendly staff, good breakfast close to mall and LRT station. Thanks
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Robin
"Close to airport"
We chose this hotel because it was close to airport and had airport shuttle service. The room had refrigerator and microwave so we could warm up leftovers for our dinner and did not have to look for a restaurant.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
ML
"Wonderful staff!!"
The staff at Days Inn Calgary Airport were phenomenal! So friendly and helpful! And the accommodations were wonderful!! So clean and modern!! Breakfast was fantastic too! Loved my stay there!!
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"good hotel close to the amenities"
it is well managed and the staff is very friendly. the hotel is older, the rooms have some shortcomings like some noise from the rooms on top because it is build cheaply from wood. you can hear any steps. the windows are ok, you can hear very loud motorbikes or trucks, at night it is quiet though and I could sleep well. the breakfast is ok, offering some fruits and eggs with sausage or bacon plus the usual continental breakfast. in total I like the hotel and I will come again if they offer a good rate
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
fred
"Total satisfaction."
We arrived at the airport, very exhausted. We called Days Inn and were instructed on how to get a taxi immediately. The taxi was right across the arrival lanes and we were taken directly to Days Inn, the fare picked up by the Inn. Then we were awakened at our request, early, and given something to eat as the breakfast bar was not yet open, and the taxi came right on time, and again the fare paid by the Inn. A very comfortable and efficient visit.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"A good airport motel"
Calgary airport is set up well for cars & rental pick-up & returns, but not good for access to "airport" hotels. The raw fare to Days Inn and several others around it is about $32 CAN. Happily, a working arrangement between the hotels and Associated cabs -- white, blue lettering -- for a flat rate paid by the hotels. This worked very well, as one is not constrained to wait curbside in bad weather for a "returning" shuttle. Quick food available at Hortons and Golden Arches. Quite good food available across two parking lots at Ric's in the adjoining Sheraton. Very pleasant staff. Busy highway, but minimal noise effect in-room.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Ken Lee
"not close to the airport"
The hotel is about 25 minutes drive from the airport, which is not as close as I originally thought. The room was stuffy, so they provided a (noisy) fan. I will not stay there again.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"Days Inn Calgary"
Room was clean, building is out of date. the breakfast was one of the worst continentals I have ever had.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Absolutely delighted!"
I stayed 3 nights and was totally happy about every aspect of my stay - shuttle to airport, nice breakfast, driving directions given, free pass to Calgary Tower, clean, comfy room with view of the Rockies,,,,and so much more! I'm very glad I stayed here.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Luella Rose
"Nice hotel , not so close to airport."
Booked this hotel for quick flight connection layover. $32 cab fare from airport but Days Inn picked up shuttle fees to and from airport. Checked in late at midnight and arranged for a wake up call which we never received. Thankfully we awoke in time without the wake up call but was concerning that no wakeup call was provided. Included breakfast was very minimal so may've been better to go next door to Tim's. Room was very clean comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
robert
"Not currently accessible from the airport"
With the construction on the new runway, getting from the airport to this and many surrounding "airport" hotels requires quite a drive around. The hotel was being painted, so it looks refreshed. Front desk was very helpful. Breakfast selections were limited.
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
"Would stay again"
Good hotel. Was getting new paint while I was there but not a problem at all. Super breakfast selection! Fairly Easy to get to and nice selection of surrounding businesses. Didn't care for the mattress in my room and was close to a main roadway so there was quite a bit of road noise - my choice to have my window open though. Would stay again ..:)
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
Jana
"No frills hotel"
Mid range no frills hotel.. Bathroom could use some help - exhaust won't work, the shower head had no water pressure and could use a couple of extra coffee pouches. Staff was alright and the breakfast was fresh..There was construction at 10:00 p.m.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
"Hotel staffs are very kind."
The free breakfast is very good. We come lately and hotel pay the taxi fee.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
JINNKUEN
"Perfect for one night stay"
We stayed here for a night on our way to Banff & Jasper. Our Flight landed in Calgary at midnight. Days Inn had a quick airport pick up and our check in was smooth. Room was clean and spacious.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
S
"Good hotel for airport traveller"
I chose this hotel for the pool and slide for the kids. For that reason, the hotel was a huge success. The room was clean and had a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave. The free shuttle was a taxi and for the 4 of us and luggage, it was a bit cramped. Plan on a 15-20 minute drive up to the airport. Front desk staff were great and were able to assist me well. If you leave before 6 when breakfast is served, I you will get coffee and a piece of fruit.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Liz K
Very courteous and friendly staff. Extremely helpful and accomodating.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2013
Gilbert
"Good overnight when traveling."
The only negative is that the bed was not firm enough. It does take several minutes to get to the airport. The 24 hour shuttle service was excelent. The hotel paid for a taxi to take me to the airport since I left at 3:30 a.m. Tim Horton coffee shop is direcetly behind the hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
Debbie
"Good decent place to stay"
We needed a place to stay before catching a morning flight, and this was fine. It is about a 15 minute drive to the airport. Breakfast buffet was pretty good - cereal, fruit, yogirt, pastries, even make-your-own waffles. My wife and son enjoyed the indoor pool (with slide!) and hot tub before bedtime.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
"Clean and friendly"
Great hotel great people a real Oasis
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
Jay
"Great hotel for a good rate"
We arrived late, and they were very good to help us get from the airport to the hotel. The room was clean, comfortable, and we were supplied with plenty of nice towels. They were helpful at the front desk in giving us directions to various places. We really enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
Butch
It has "Airport" in the title but it took 20 minutes to get there! Breakfast was basic. Not the cleanest place I have been in by far. They have no shuttle but use a generic company which worked well. They paid can fare when I arrived in Calgary after shuttle stopped working for the day.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2012
Ken
OK hotel basic bob nothing special, breakfast was very small nothing to write home about. Good location, although even though is says Calgary airport its still 15 minute away.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2012
"Great value for money"
Great value for money, nice breakfast included! Good option for those who need something close to the airport
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
The staff at Days Inn Airport in Calgary, was very helpful & friendly. Rooms were kept clean. Breakfast was limited for myself because I cannot eat gluten products, but that is something that I expect. There were some breakfast items that I was able to eat. Beds were very comfy. Location was really good with quick access to the TransCanada hwy. & Deerfoot Trail which took us to the airport. I really enjoyed my stay & will definately use the hotel again, should I be out that way again.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2012
Grace
"Nice hotel for last night in Calgary"
We atayed at Days Inn-Calgary Airport because we had a very early flight home the next morning. The hotel was in a good location because we could walk to restaurants nearby. There was a mall within a 15 minute walk of the hotel as well. The 24 shuttle service was great. We arranged a pick-up for 4:30 AM and the driver was right on time. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get to the airport from this hotel.The room was clean, had a microwave, frig., coffeemaker, and free Wifi which were all nice to have. We didn't use the pool but it looked really neat for kids because of the huge twisty slide. I would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2012

Found the front desk clerk totally incompetent. Told me that I could leave my car at the hotel while out of town and that I was all set. Found out later there were forms to fill out and needed to leave keys at desk. She advised shuttle arrived every thirty minutes...found out next morning it had to be booked. No where on the website or through the reservation process did I see mention of a $50 fee to park the car there while away via air. So was very surprised to find that out upon check-in.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Bruce
"Reliable spot"
Overnight visit. Room quiet and comfortable. Good breakfast.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Geoffrey E
"Helpful staff"
Although I didn't reserve an accessible room, when I showed up with a broken foot an alert desk clerk booked us into one which made maneuvering on crutches easier. Thanks for the consideration.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Very pleasant stay. Was happy to be accommodated with my early check in request. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Sandy
"Pleasantly Surprised!"
We were very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The room appeared to have been recently redecorated and updated. It was spotless and had all conveniences including a mini fridge and a microwave. It even had a window that could be opened for some fresh air. The mattresses and pillows looked and felt relatively new and were very comfortable. The pool area and hot tub were well maintained and my 12 year old loved the water slide. The breakfast was simple but had enough of a variety to please everyone. I would stay again and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for that little bit extra. Good location as well with a Tim horton's next door. For anyone who is a light sleeper, you might try asking for a room that does not face the main Street in order to avoid some traffic noise. Otherwise, an excellent stay.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"2 thumbs up... great place to stay..."
Stayed 2 nights... nice.clean. quiet. Excellent beds...
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Garnet
"Days in review"
Awesome stay
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Kallista
"Great Hotel for our visit"
Very much enjoyed our hotel stay at Day's Inn. The room we had appeared to have been renovated (but not sure on that). Was nice and clean and bathroom was in great shape. Front staff were very nice and friendly but not pushy. We had breakfast there - sausages were great and though the egg omelet looked pre-packaged it tasted really good. Ample items for breakfast. Well lit parking lot which was nice. Will stay there again if we get back to Calgary.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Sandyb
"Breakfast service poor"
The breakfast was fine in the weekdays, but unorganized and nothing available on the weekend. Seeing as the breakfast was one of the reasons we picked the hotel I was extremely disappointed. The maids also took our bathing suits along with the towels. I had to font intending desk and ask for them to search. Towels hung up and personal items should not be touched.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
rayell
"THIS is THE place to stay in Calgary!"
The Days Inn Calgary Airport has my 110% endorsement as the most functional, convenient and comfortable place to stay while in Calgary. It's location is quite central with easy and quick access to all quadrants of the city, and very close to the East/West connector of 16 AV/ Trans-Canada Highway. Located next to Barlow Trail, it gives free access to the north and south as well. Rooms are spacious and very clean, with very comfortable beds, TV, fridge and free Wi-Fi. Although it is located in Sunridge Industrial Park, which doesn't give a lot of esthetic outdoor charm, it is within a very short drive to Sunridge Mall and several restaurants. For a quick snack, Tom Hortons and McDonalds is just to the north of the hotel. Pool with waterslide and hot tub are provided, as well as a Continental Breakfast Room on the main floor. The front desk staff are extremely friendly and very helpful with anything you may need during your stay. They went out of their way to get me the best rate-per-night possible even after my Hotels.com reservation was up and I required 2 additional nights stay. The rates themselves are well worth it, especially opposed to other area hotels which charge the same rate for sub-par accommodations. All my future visits to Calgary will be spent staying at this hotel.
3 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Kym
"good location"
good location. close to shopping malls ,restaurants
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
nessa
Very clean and staff was very friendly and helpful...I would definetly recommend this hotel and will stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
Glenn
"Huge room"
Although there is only one elevator and the only ice/vending machines are on the main floor, the room I had was very spacious and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Erin
"Very good breakfast selection"
We had a great time there. The kids loved the pool and waterslide
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
All it needs is a new dryer but had a very comfortable stay
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Badly managed"
The hotel was not clean, big spots on the carpets, found cookie pieces in the AC and candy wrap under the counter. Noisy and badly aired rooms. You choose between sweating at night or putting the noisy AC on! You could her the busy highway at night.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
enjoyed our stay in Calgary and at the hotel
4 night trip Jul 30, 2014
gillian cross
"the hotel that saved our calgary trip"
wonderful staff, great breakfast, so clean and friendly!
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Convenient pool"
Stayed one night. We chose this hotel because of its location about 10 minutes drive from airport. The room appeared clean. We enjoyed the pool. It is right off the lobby, it is clean and has a large slide for the kids. Complimentary breakfast was good and well presented.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Matthieu
"Family Getaway"
We would stay again. The kids had a great time in the pool, though the water was cold! The breakfast was great.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2014