All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2799 Sunridge Way NE, Barlow Trail & 16th Ave N, Calgary, AB, T1Y 7K7, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Good Value"
An excellent hotel, but a 20 to 30 minute ride from the airport.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Frm California, loving this hotel"
Very nice room, I booked for 4 and I ended up by myself since my friend didn't make it in this trip. I was happy they gave me a solo nice big room...wish the hotel was closer to other facilities like shopping center...
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
"Fantastic bargain!"
We were very impressed with the amenities in the room (microwave, fridge, welcome treats). The room was perfectly spotless and the sitting area was very nice to have after being on the road for a full week. For the price of this room, it was a fantastic bargain and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel to others.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Brenda
"Stampede"
We were issued a handicap room, but neither of us are in need. Room was comfortable and clean. Bed and linens were good. Shower had very bad water presure. Probably due to hose that accommpanied the handicap room. Our friends stayed in a regular room, and pressure was fine. Breakfast was as expected, with decent choices. Staff very helpful. Good location, close to highway. Would stay here again if in the area.
5 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Keith
Better than expected!
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
we had a great stay the staff was very friendly and the free airport shuttle was very reliable and convenient.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Milded
"Excellent hotel close to airport"
Hotel room was in good condition. Everything as promised. Breakfast was good.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Great Staff, good value."
The staff was excellent, they made the stay so good. Breakfast was not the best and the pool and hot tub were average. The room was fine, nothing exciting but had a nice little fridge that cooled down very quickly. Close to the Deerfoot and Stoney Trail with a nice mall a 2 min drive away. Great value for the money, I would stay there again.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Super satisfied. The desk staff was "over the top" friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Ronda
24 hour shuttle to airport was important for our early flight
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Pete
IT was oké, warm welkome and hepfull
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice location close to the mall"
My family had a very relaxing stay. Friendly staff, good breakfast close to mall and LRT station. Thanks
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Robin
"Close to airport"
We chose this hotel because it was close to airport and had airport shuttle service. The room had refrigerator and microwave so we could warm up leftovers for our dinner and did not have to look for a restaurant.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
ML
"Wonderful staff!!"
The staff at Days Inn Calgary Airport were phenomenal! So friendly and helpful! And the accommodations were wonderful!! So clean and modern!! Breakfast was fantastic too! Loved my stay there!!
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"good hotel close to the amenities"
it is well managed and the staff is very friendly. the hotel is older, the rooms have some shortcomings like some noise from the rooms on top because it is build cheaply from wood. you can hear any steps. the windows are ok, you can hear very loud motorbikes or trucks, at night it is quiet though and I could sleep well. the breakfast is ok, offering some fruits and eggs with sausage or bacon plus the usual continental breakfast. in total I like the hotel and I will come again if they offer a good rate
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
fred
"Total satisfaction."
We arrived at the airport, very exhausted. We called Days Inn and were instructed on how to get a taxi immediately. The taxi was right across the arrival lanes and we were taken directly to Days Inn, the fare picked up by the Inn. Then we were awakened at our request, early, and given something to eat as the breakfast bar was not yet open, and the taxi came right on time, and again the fare paid by the Inn. A very comfortable and efficient visit.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"A good airport motel"
Calgary airport is set up well for cars & rental pick-up & returns, but not good for access to "airport" hotels. The raw fare to Days Inn and several others around it is about $32 CAN. Happily, a working arrangement between the hotels and Associated cabs -- white, blue lettering -- for a flat rate paid by the hotels. This worked very well, as one is not constrained to wait curbside in bad weather for a "returning" shuttle. Quick food available at Hortons and Golden Arches. Quite good food available across two parking lots at Ric's in the adjoining Sheraton. Very pleasant staff. Busy highway, but minimal noise effect in-room.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Ken Lee
"not close to the airport"
The hotel is about 25 minutes drive from the airport, which is not as close as I originally thought. The room was stuffy, so they provided a (noisy) fan. I will not stay there again.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"Days Inn Calgary"
Room was clean, building is out of date. the breakfast was one of the worst continentals I have ever had.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Absolutely delighted!"
I stayed 3 nights and was totally happy about every aspect of my stay - shuttle to airport, nice breakfast, driving directions given, free pass to Calgary Tower, clean, comfy room with view of the Rockies,,,,and so much more! I'm very glad I stayed here.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Luella Rose
"Nice hotel , not so close to airport."
Booked this hotel for quick flight connection layover. $32 cab fare from airport but Days Inn picked up shuttle fees to and from airport. Checked in late at midnight and arranged for a wake up call which we never received. Thankfully we awoke in time without the wake up call but was concerning that no wakeup call was provided. Included breakfast was very minimal so may've been better to go next door to Tim's. Room was very clean comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
robert
"Not currently accessible from the airport"
With the construction on the new runway, getting from the airport to this and many surrounding "airport" hotels requires quite a drive around. The hotel was being painted, so it looks refreshed. Front desk was very helpful. Breakfast selections were limited.
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
"Would stay again"
Good hotel. Was getting new paint while I was there but not a problem at all. Super breakfast selection! Fairly Easy to get to and nice selection of surrounding businesses. Didn't care for the mattress in my room and was close to a main roadway so there was quite a bit of road noise - my choice to have my window open though. Would stay again ..:)
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
Jana
"No frills hotel"
Mid range no frills hotel.. Bathroom could use some help - exhaust won't work, the shower head had no water pressure and could use a couple of extra coffee pouches. Staff was alright and the breakfast was fresh..There was construction at 10:00 p.m.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
"Hotel staffs are very kind."
The free breakfast is very good. We come lately and hotel pay the taxi fee.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
JINNKUEN
"Perfect for one night stay"
We stayed here for a night on our way to Banff & Jasper. Our Flight landed in Calgary at midnight. Days Inn had a quick airport pick up and our check in was smooth. Room was clean and spacious.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
S
"Good hotel for airport traveller"
I chose this hotel for the pool and slide for the kids. For that reason, the hotel was a huge success. The room was clean and had a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave. The free shuttle was a taxi and for the 4 of us and luggage, it was a bit cramped. Plan on a 15-20 minute drive up to the airport. Front desk staff were great and were able to assist me well. If you leave before 6 when breakfast is served, I you will get coffee and a piece of fruit.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Liz K
Very courteous and friendly staff. Extremely helpful and accomodating.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2013
Gilbert
"Good overnight when traveling."
The only negative is that the bed was not firm enough. It does take several minutes to get to the airport. The 24 hour shuttle service was excelent. The hotel paid for a taxi to take me to the airport since I left at 3:30 a.m. Tim Horton coffee shop is direcetly behind the hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
Debbie
"Good decent place to stay"
We needed a place to stay before catching a morning flight, and this was fine. It is about a 15 minute drive to the airport. Breakfast buffet was pretty good - cereal, fruit, yogirt, pastries, even make-your-own waffles. My wife and son enjoyed the indoor pool (with slide!) and hot tub before bedtime.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
"Clean and friendly"
Great hotel great people a real Oasis
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
Jay
"Great hotel for a good rate"
We arrived late, and they were very good to help us get from the airport to the hotel. The room was clean, comfortable, and we were supplied with plenty of nice towels. They were helpful at the front desk in giving us directions to various places. We really enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
Butch
It has "Airport" in the title but it took 20 minutes to get there! Breakfast was basic. Not the cleanest place I have been in by far. They have no shuttle but use a generic company which worked well. They paid can fare when I arrived in Calgary after shuttle stopped working for the day.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2012
Ken
OK hotel basic bob nothing special, breakfast was very small nothing to write home about. Good location, although even though is says Calgary airport its still 15 minute away.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2012
"Great value for money"
Great value for money, nice breakfast included! Good option for those who need something close to the airport
Other trip Aug 31, 2012

"Good airport hotel"
Lovely, friendly staff, shuttle service from the airport. Very functional hotel. Breakfast wasn't great but it was complimentary so can't really complain. All in all a good airport hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
I love this hotel and that is why I always end up coming back to this hotel very friendly staff!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Allyssa
"Pretty much what I expected"
Room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The pool and waterslide were really fun. I have 3 daughters ages 9, 7, and 4 and they had a blast. The bacon and eggs at breakfast were not good but there was plenty of other good food to eat so not a big deal. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Benjamin
"Cold pool but excellent hot"
Really enjoyed our stay. The pool was really cold though and we handsome really noisy people above us who often woke us up with heavy footprints. The breakfast was just ok.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Erin
"Room was very comfortable and clean"
The room was very comfortable and clean but hallways need to be refreshed. Overall great service from the staff.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
"Awesome"
You cant go wrong with a hotel that shares a parking lot with a McDonald's and a Tim Hortons! The staff were great, the room was super comfortable! The 2 downfalls were that the Jets in the tub were not cleaned properly so when they turned on brown flakes came out and the breakfast set up was confusing and cramped with people. The pool and slide were awesome for the kids and overall had a great experience
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Brad
"Good value - clean & good location"
Clean hotel, room and pool. The pool slide was great! Breakfast had good variety including Tim Horton's muffins. Tim's next door and movie theater within walking distance. Good value. Will stay here again!
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Teresa
The room was very clean. The breakfast was great. Lots of choices. Coffee whenever & fresh cookies everyday & free Sun newspaper everyday. Would definitely stay there again. Rates where very reasonable.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Sherri
"Decent hotel but don't stay here if you need WiFi"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The rooms were clean, however the hallways in the hotel were dirty and the floors were sticky. Room was comfortable but the WiFi connection was horrible.. slow and would disconnect on a regular basis. The breakfast area was too small for the hotel with people tripping over each other to get food. Kids really enjoyed the pool and the waterslide. The hotel was decent but probably would not stay here again due to the poor WiFi and breakfast area. If you don't need WiFi, I would recommend it.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Super"
I was happy to see that there was a complimentary breakfast at 4 am. And that there was a free bottle of water in the room. I will be back!!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2015
debra
"very good value for $"
just landed from a LONG flight. close to Airport, very spacious rooms, excellent breakfast. recommended!!!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
IL
"excellent"
Awesome everything was good..
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
wilma
"Satisfactory"
The hotel room was clean & comfortable. However there was garbage dropped in the elevator that was not cleaned up while we were there. The breakfast was mediocre at best. I've definitely had better. The staff were friendly & efficient.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Wonderful experience! The room was very spacious and there was a super-long desk along the wall, so that you have sufficient space for everything you want to place at hand. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and bathroom were very clean. The breakfast was also tasty,especially the bacon--the best among all the hotel breakfast. Stay here everytime I need to catch a flight.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Bi
Every thing was as expected at Days Inn. Good value. The only criticism would be the pool temperature. It was freezing.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015