All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2799 Sunridge Way NEBarlow Trail & 16th Ave N, CalgaryABT1Y 7K7Canada, ‏‎855-238-1590

Clean
    Great pool
    Great room
    Breakfast is average
"The Staff"
I found that the staff was very helpful and allowed for a hour early check in. When the check took place it was very fast and friendly. When getting into to the Elevator, it was extremely nasty. When getting to room found that the floor was on the dirty side , not bad but dirty. Other than this my stay was very good.
Other trip Dec 4, 2015
"Fine hotel"
I was VERY impressed with everything about this hotel and we had one of the less expensive rooms. The room was comfortable with a fridge and microwave and all the staff I encountered were pleasant and helpful. I was especially impressed with the complimentary breakfast. There was something for everyone and they have a breakfast room in which to enjoy your food. I chose this hotel because the rates were the most reasonable and it was the best I have seen. I can only imagine how nice the higher priced rooms are. I have already recommended this hotel to my co-workers and friends.
Other trip Nov 18, 2015
Sandy
"Awesome"
Overall great , we always stay there. Close to the places were we go
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Terry
"Clean and reasonably priced"
The hotel is placed between the airport and downtown, a block off Barlow Trail in a light industrial area. There are a couple of food outlets within walking distance and the Sunridge Mall is a couple of minutes of driving away.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
"Very happy with this hotel"
Staff were very helpful, will use this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Les
though we already open the AC our room was still so hot...we didn't sleep that well...AC is not working well...
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Reyshir
"Hotel"
The hotel is good because it is close to almost everything like mall, downtown. The room is always clean every time we come back from sight seeing. The bathroom is clean all the time. The staff are friendly and nicer than I had expected. I will definitely come back and stay in your hotel.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
Debbie
"good"
night staff could use a little more customer service training.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2015
"well kept hotel"
Great location,close to the hospital,clean,updated rooms and a great price. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
"Highly recommend"
Excellent friendly service and considerate staff
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
Faisal
"Practical"
We just stayed a day to visit the zoo and central Calgary.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Very impressed with this hotel :)"
We have a very nice 2 night stay in this hotel!!!! The room was so big and clean and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good... there were a lot of food to choose from! I actualy recommend this hotel to my family and friends. I am definitely staying in this hotel again.
2 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Sheila Ann
"A few things to consider that we encountered on ou"
Would have been better had there been a table & chairs to sit at instead of square stools & 2 - 1' spaces on the 8' long desk/counter. The stools don't measure up to the table. Another thing we werent keen on was the TV did not swivel at all, we had to move the stools onto the linoleum floor so the kids didn't make an absolute mess of the carpet while eating their pizza & couldn't see the TV very well because it wouldn't swivel turn or move in any direction & no movie channels available. Couldn't rent a movie for the kids. We would also like to make a suggestion to the Days Inn..... Maybe some food for thought for the future..... If you have a pool with a slide & advertise it (which you do) maybe think ahead a little better.....the pool is too deep for little kids. We had 2 five year olds and 2 three year olds and neither of them could touch the bottom at the shallows point of the pool.....maybe PROVIDING LIFE JACKETS for children might be a good idea....???
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Adrienne
"Nice location with very friendly service."
Check in and out was very smooth. Great central location made it easy to get to major shopping areas. Beds were very comfortable and clean. Great TV selection.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Jay
"Very nice hotel close to the airport"
We staight here for 2 nights. It is very close tothe airport.the hotel offers you a taxi tothe hoteland back tothe hotel from the airport. You will find a bus stop just around the corner. Very easy togo anywhere from here. The pool is great and the slide is a huge hit for older kids or even adults. It is very fast, becareful with little kids. The breakfast buffet is huge and awesome, super yummy food. The room was very spacious and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay here.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
sabina
"Clean & close to shopping!"
Room was clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to shopping.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Elevator was filthy"
I've never been in an elevator this dirty and I've worked on several construction sites that used elevators! It had filth and dirt built up on the floor and in the corners like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The check in was painfully slow but the staff were nice. I must admit that the actual room wasn't bad. Fridge didn't work and bathroom felt cramped. The complimentary bottle of water was a nice touch. The elevator really did taint the whole experience though. Just grubby.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
Married
"accessible to places we were going to"
The only negative was the tv was acting up. We reported it and they attempted to fix it that night and the maintenance man came first thing in the am. Of course it worked for him, but, it gave trouble again the next night. The staff is friendly.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
"The Staff makes you part of the Famillia :)"
The Staff makes you part of the Famillia :) The BEST service in town; From Ivy to her staff (day & night) @ the front & to the maids & breakfast staff, absolutely satisfied with everything, friendly, honest & true professionals all around. Highly recommend Days Inn Calgary Airport :) Cheers everyone from Sensei Richard
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Sensei Richard
"Mehhh!"
I don't recommend it to anybody. Expensive for no reason! Staff were kind but not professional and no experience to mannage everything.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Shad
"Would stay again!"
Love the location and vicinity. Other than an "ok" breakfast, everything else was pretty good! Would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
Sandeep
"Very helpful staff"
A good hotel for 2 stars. upon air arrival at the airport we rang the hotel about the transfers stated on their site. The staff member was very helpful and told what to do and when we arrived at the hotel they paid the taxi fare.
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
"Days Inn Calgary Airport a great value"
Great value. Free breakfast, free morning paper, free Internet, free business centre, free parking, caring hotel staff. Very pleased. Would stay there again.
6 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
It was reasonable hotel with right price and some of the staff members were very good . They can improve little bit more service then it will be great hotel with so good price
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
chandu
Service was excellent. They organized a taxi for travel to and from the airport. Good breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Johannes
It was just over night so I could be at the airport early
1 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Fantastic. Easy to find. Great service, very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Debbie
"A Good Place to Stay"
We enjoyed our stay. The beds were comfortable and the rooms looked clean. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. There was plenty of free parking and it's in a nice location - close to a major Mall. It was also quiet. My only disappointment was the breakfast. Mind you, they advertise it as Continental, so I knew I shouldn't expect much. There was bread but no butter or jam. My instant oatmeal tasted and smelled old. If you want a better breakfast, go across the lane to McDonalds or Tim's. Otherwise, I have no complaints and will definitely stay there again when in Calgary.
2 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
"Dirty towels"
One of the towels had hair in it and we found bobby pins on the bathroom floor. It was odd that there was only one garbage can, in the bathroom. Staff was pleasing, we asked for a late check out and they had no problem accommodating us. We were greeted by all the staff members we passed. The breakfast was standard, don't go between 6-7am as only a few items were served. More selection after 7am it seems.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Noisey"
Kids always wet in elevator; hallways.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"GOOD STOP-OVER HOTEL"
STOP-OVER TO SEE FAMILY. FRONT DESK STAFF VERY HELPFUL, HELPED US WITH OUR BOARDING PASSES . VERY GOOD BREAKFAST SELECTION. MAKE SURE OF CURRENCY YOU ARE BILLED. WE ASSUMED WE WERE BOOKED IN CAD AS BOOKING DIDN'T SAY US FUNDS - A LITTLE SHOCKER. SHUTTLE BUS TO AIRPORT GREAT CONVENIENCE.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
WILLIAM
"Great place ro stay"
Clean, comfortable hotel. Great staff. Close to everything. Kids LOVED the pool and waterslide. Breakfast was AWESOME. Exceeded our expectations-would definitely recommend and will stay here again next time we come to Calgary.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
The carpet was damp in the room my daughters family stayed in. the door on our room had issues and was very noisy when closing. Both rooms - the coffee packages were not replaced for the second day of our stay. however these were small issues - the staff were all friendly and helpful. the breakfast was excellent both days. The staff in that area were very hard workers and tried to please everyone.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
shelda
"Night after stress"
Great hotel. After the stress I had a great night.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
Awatef
"value for money"
Great facilities, great service, very comfortable room
1 night trip Aug 30, 2015
Vladimir
"Nice hotel for a reasonable rate."
This Days Inn was the best I have ever stayed in. The staff were exceptionally friendly, helpful and professional. The room was spacious and clean. The in-room coffee was very good, which isn't always the case. Breakfast was good. A McDonald's and Tim Horton's are very close and there is a mall and movie theatre near by.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
"Awesome hotel in great area"
Me and three of my friends just spent 5 nights at this hotel, and it was amazing! The room was big enough for four girls (and all their belongings). The hotel is equip with a great pool, hot tub, and water slide. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. They made sure we had everything we needed, and helped us with any questions we had about Calgary. The continental breakfast was small, but had everything we needed to get our days going in the right direction. Tim Horton's and McDonald's are in the same parking lot and walking distance from the hotel. There are many other essential stores around the area that are walking distance or a very short drive away as well. Very good price for a hotel that is this good. Definitely would recommend this hotel to everyone!
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Jayla
"Close to airport & shopping"
Nice hotel but could be improved. Good location. Would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"One of the best stays"
We were there for a girls trip and it was wonderful! The staff was super nice, the breakfast was wonderful, rooms were very clean. I would stay at this hotel in a heart beat
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Not bad; surpassed our expectation."
We booked this hotel because it's a lot cheaper than the usual hotels we stay in and because they have complimentary breakfast, which, for the purpose of our trip to Calgary was really convenient. We weren't expecting much but this hotel actually surpassed our expectation in terms of the room and overall hotel experience. Our room (Room 100) was spacious with two double beds. The bathroom wasn't bad but definitely smaller than most other hotels we've stayed in. The only reason I'm giving it a lower rating is because I had to kill a spider in the tub and I hate spiders a lot! I think this speaks to the need of ensuring that the rooms are cleaned properly. Their pool wasn't bad too but could definitely use more cleaning and heating (it was so cold when we were there). The plus side to the pool is that my parents actually loved the hot tub! Hotel location is great! It was very easy to get around places as it's only about 15-20 minutes away to downtown, Cross Iron Mills (shopping), and about 10 minutes to Deerfoot Mall. If not for the issue with the spider, I would have rated this hotel a 4 but I am giving it a 3 for that reason.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Old building"
Not a very good experience. I stay four nights and not a single time I see smile on staff s face. Breakfast place was very small. Washroom ceiling was leaking and I could not sleep well because if anyone walk above my room it's feel some one like jumping. I never stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Raj
"yes"
Good
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
miguel
Nice room but the hot tub and pool of were closed because of high chlorine levels. This is was a bummer. Also the breakfast was ok hot food could have been a bit better quality.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Good airport hotel"
Lovely, friendly staff, shuttle service from the airport. Very functional hotel. Breakfast wasn't great but it was complimentary so can't really complain. All in all a good airport hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"Very disappointing!"
Go to this hotel only if you want to put up with wild kids and their drunken running around until 2a.m. making all the noise they can. Room had a terrible odd! Staff offer nothing! Wifi did not work; staff tried to help, but no resolve.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Grandkids"
This hotel has decent little pool with a waterside that our four (4,7,7,9 years ) enjoyed immensely. Convenient to zoo and restaurants. Decent breakfast. Very pleasant staff.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Room is big and clean. Breakfast is so so"
Room is big and clean. Swimming pool has a water slide. Breakfast just so so
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Jin
I love this hotel and that is why I always end up coming back to this hotel very friendly staff!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Allyssa
Days Inn really made sure we were taken care of. The shuttle service to and from the airport was a great convenience. I would highly recommend the hotel to friends and business associates.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Pretty much what I expected"
Room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The pool and waterslide were really fun. I have 3 daughters ages 9, 7, and 4 and they had a blast. The bacon and eggs at breakfast were not good but there was plenty of other good food to eat so not a big deal. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015