All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2799 Sunridge Way NE, Barlow Trail & 16th Ave N, Calgary, AB, T1Y 7K7, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Friendly and Clean"
The staff was very friendly. The room was big and clean. We were very happy.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Zhe
"Excellent place to stay"
Everything was awesome during our stay! However it was a little stressful on the reservation preparation. But everything worked out wonderful. The staff at the front desk were awesome!!!
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
awesome
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Dick
"Not satisfied"
Hotel room door was broken, microwave had problem and the carpet was not proper cleaned. They gave me ground floor that had too much noise around. When I told the attendant about the door they didn't give me any feedback on that.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Mujeebullah
"Enjoyable stay"
It was very comfortable and close to a mall.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Would definitely stay here again"
We were picking up family from the airport at midnight and needed a room for just one night. We had an excellent stay. The front desk help, the shuttle to the airport, the beautiful room (loved the new bathroom sink) and the great breakfast made our stay really wonderful. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Found the front desk clerk totally incompetent. Told me that I could leave my car at the hotel while out of town and that I was all set. Found out later there were forms to fill out and needed to leave keys at desk. She advised shuttle arrived every thirty minutes...found out next morning it had to be booked. No where on the website or through the reservation process did I see mention of a $50 fee to park the car there while away via air. So was very surprised to find that out upon check-in.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Bruce
"Reliable spot"
Overnight visit. Room quiet and comfortable. Good breakfast.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Geoffrey E
"Helpful staff"
Although I didn't reserve an accessible room, when I showed up with a broken foot an alert desk clerk booked us into one which made maneuvering on crutches easier. Thanks for the consideration.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
We enjoyed the pool with the water slide and hot tub The location was great for us with restaurants and shopping close by
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Elephants on the ceiling"
the noise from guests just walking upstairs was terrible, plumbing noise was loud as well. We had to turn our tv on loud just for some sort of white noise. Not conductive for a restful nights sleep.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Very pleasant stay. Was happy to be accommodated with my early check in request. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Sandy
"Pleasantly Surprised!"
We were very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The room appeared to have been recently redecorated and updated. It was spotless and had all conveniences including a mini fridge and a microwave. It even had a window that could be opened for some fresh air. The mattresses and pillows looked and felt relatively new and were very comfortable. The pool area and hot tub were well maintained and my 12 year old loved the water slide. The breakfast was simple but had enough of a variety to please everyone. I would stay again and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for that little bit extra. Good location as well with a Tim horton's next door. For anyone who is a light sleeper, you might try asking for a room that does not face the main Street in order to avoid some traffic noise. Otherwise, an excellent stay.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"2 thumbs up... great place to stay..."
Stayed 2 nights... nice.clean. quiet. Excellent beds...
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Garnet
"Days in review"
Awesome stay
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Kallista
"Great Hotel for our visit"
Very much enjoyed our hotel stay at Day's Inn. The room we had appeared to have been renovated (but not sure on that). Was nice and clean and bathroom was in great shape. Front staff were very nice and friendly but not pushy. We had breakfast there - sausages were great and though the egg omelet looked pre-packaged it tasted really good. Ample items for breakfast. Well lit parking lot which was nice. Will stay there again if we get back to Calgary.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Sandyb
"Breakfast service poor"
The breakfast was fine in the weekdays, but unorganized and nothing available on the weekend. Seeing as the breakfast was one of the reasons we picked the hotel I was extremely disappointed. The maids also took our bathing suits along with the towels. I had to font intending desk and ask for them to search. Towels hung up and personal items should not be touched.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
rayell
"THIS is THE place to stay in Calgary!"
The Days Inn Calgary Airport has my 110% endorsement as the most functional, convenient and comfortable place to stay while in Calgary. It's location is quite central with easy and quick access to all quadrants of the city, and very close to the East/West connector of 16 AV/ Trans-Canada Highway. Located next to Barlow Trail, it gives free access to the north and south as well. Rooms are spacious and very clean, with very comfortable beds, TV, fridge and free Wi-Fi. Although it is located in Sunridge Industrial Park, which doesn't give a lot of esthetic outdoor charm, it is within a very short drive to Sunridge Mall and several restaurants. For a quick snack, Tom Hortons and McDonalds is just to the north of the hotel. Pool with waterslide and hot tub are provided, as well as a Continental Breakfast Room on the main floor. The front desk staff are extremely friendly and very helpful with anything you may need during your stay. They went out of their way to get me the best rate-per-night possible even after my Hotels.com reservation was up and I required 2 additional nights stay. The rates themselves are well worth it, especially opposed to other area hotels which charge the same rate for sub-par accommodations. All my future visits to Calgary will be spent staying at this hotel.
3 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Kym
"good location"
good location. close to shopping malls ,restaurants
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
nessa
Very clean and staff was very friendly and helpful...I would definetly recommend this hotel and will stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
Glenn
"Huge room"
Although there is only one elevator and the only ice/vending machines are on the main floor, the room I had was very spacious and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Erin
"Very good breakfast selection"
We had a great time there. The kids loved the pool and waterslide
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
All it needs is a new dryer but had a very comfortable stay
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Badly managed"
The hotel was not clean, big spots on the carpets, found cookie pieces in the AC and candy wrap under the counter. Noisy and badly aired rooms. You choose between sweating at night or putting the noisy AC on! You could her the busy highway at night.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
enjoyed our stay in Calgary and at the hotel
4 night trip Jul 30, 2014
gillian cross
"the hotel that saved our calgary trip"
wonderful staff, great breakfast, so clean and friendly!
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Convenient pool"
Stayed one night. We chose this hotel because of its location about 10 minutes drive from airport. The room appeared clean. We enjoyed the pool. It is right off the lobby, it is clean and has a large slide for the kids. Complimentary breakfast was good and well presented.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Matthieu
"Family Getaway"
We would stay again. The kids had a great time in the pool, though the water was cold! The breakfast was great.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
Jen
"friendly,comfy hotel"
The staff are friendly, helpful and polite. The room has airconditioning, a sofa, microwave, fridge and coffee maker. There is a oriental/middle eastern supermarket 10 steps from the hotel where you can buy the basics. A shopping mall about 20-25 minutes walk. Across from the mall is the LRT train station. Train direct to calgary city.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
"Convenient and efficient."
We stayed for 4 nights. Everything was as advertised. The facility was clean and well up kept. Inside and outside. Staff were friendly.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Doug
"2 day stay at Days Inn Calgary Airport"
Comfortable stay, good breakfast, located close to all major attractions
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Frederic
Good all round and happy staff 4 days ln comfy beds
4 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great service"
Excellent overnight stop. Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel was quiet and a nice breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Joanne
"Great place and service"
On my last trip to Calgary I stayed at Days Inn for couple of nights. I really liked the hotel room was clean and we'll maintained staff was very friendly and overall I was really satisfied with my dicision to stay at Days Inn
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
keahav
"Close to airpott"
Was a large comfortable room with comfortable beds. Good value for the price.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice hotel with lovely staff"
It was a nice basic hotel staff were extremely helpful wifi was free more than you can say in the expensive hotels. Included was a cab to and from the airport. Very pleasant for an overnight stay.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
J
"Exeptable"
Hotel stuff was so friendly and helpful special front desk. Note breakfast items not that much in standard.
4 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
"Convenient to airport and good restaurants"
Nice staff, good breakfast, near mall, and restaurants
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Elaine
"Great people and great service!"
Just a one night stay, but the hotel has nice comfortable rooms and the staff make it feel homey. From chatting about your stay, to smiles and hellos from all, to fresh baked cookies and fruit at the front counter, this hotel makes you glad you came. Clean, affordable and good service. What else could you ask for?
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Good quality for the money"
Nicely furnished, very comfortable beds. Very good quality for the price. A couple of minor problems included the sink wouldn't drain and the hair dryer didn't work. The location of room was a problem because it was across the hall from the cleaning staff who came in at 7 am and talked and laughed loudly right outside our door and woke us up. Otherwise was very quiet and staff were pleasant.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Great value to stay near the Calgary airport!"
Great location: have a grocery supermarket and a mini Vietnamese-Chinese restaurant just outside the hotel. Very clean room and high quality facility. The 3rd person stay in room was not extra-charged. Nice deal.Very nice and helpful staff: the early morning airport-shuttle was free and very on time, and they drive we three people with a Van.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Nice hotel friendly staff, clean."
Nice room. Walls a bit thin but was quiet enough to sleep.
Other trip May 1, 2014
scott
The bed sheets are a bit old already.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Business trip"
Hotel was 5 mins from my office, plus tons of ammenities close by, excellent location.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Fantastic service in hotel near airport"
Staff went over and above in meeting requests, always a sincere smile and greeting. They made us feel welcome because of their friendliness. Room was super clean, nicely furnished and decorated. Great complimentary breakfast items. The location made for easy access to airport or downtown and other major routes. Pool was a bit chilly but my granddaughter loved the slide.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Granny
"Once again great value and location"
I have mentioned many times now how great the staff is at this property. Location is near to Trans Canada Highway, Airport, Restaurants, and Shopping (movie theatres, a mall, a superstore etc). There is a Starbucks nearby next to the theatre. Outside of rush hour you can drive to all tourist locations (except Banff which is 1.5 hours away) in 20 minutes. Ideal for families and Business travellers.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
ROB
"family friendly, quiet, comfortable"
We loved staying here for the family friendly atmosphere, waterslide, great breakfast and facilities. 3 families met up here and we felt right at home. The staff took great care of us, allowing us to use the lobby area to visit when the children went down for naps or at night and gave us snacks for the children inbetween meal times. We were very comfortable and will definitely stay again!
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Joy
"very comfy bed"
I only stayed one night but I was quite impressed. The bed was comfortable, the room very clean, the breakfast quite good and the staff friendly and helpful. My only issue was with the "free shuttle" to/from the airport. There is no shuttle as such as the hotel uses a local taxi company. The driver needs to collect a voucher from reception for the transfer to be "free". In my case the driver did not collect a voucher and I was stuck with a $30 fare.....somewhat annoying....
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
In transit
"perfectly functional hotel for airport travel"
Nothing super personal or charming about this hotel, but it was handy for staying overnight before a trip to the airport. The room was a nice size and very quiet. Just 2 small gripes: we had to ask for more blankets as the bedding was very sparse, and the complimentary shuttle to the airport was about 20 minutes behind schedule (I think there was vehicle trouble as it was a very very cold early morning trip).
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
It is very clean, smell fresh and comfy. Absolutely will recommend for everybody..
Other trip Mar 15, 2014