All hotels in South Lake Tahoe, California, United States of America
4127 Pine Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"September Stay"
We stayed in one of the buildings across the street from the main hotel. The breakfast was more than we expected and was good. The building might have been recently acquired by the hotel so all the repairs and updating might have been in process of being completed. The pool was on the small side but large enough to swim. The hot tub/jacuzzi was hot but when the "bubbles" were turned on they had a tendency to splash a lot above the surface of the water. The hotel was within walking distance to Harvey's, Harrah's and more which meant you didn't have to drive to get there. Plenty of activity and shopping close by.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Paula, Thanks for your review and sharing with us details of your stay at Lake Tahoe. We value you feedback and yes, we are changing things all the time here and lots of goals in place. Glad you enjoyed breakfast and we hope you will consider staying with us again so we can show you the same hospitality. Warm Regards, Mike, GM Rodeway Inn 530-541-7151
2 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Paula
"Happy Time"
Every thing was fine. The balcony room was nice. The pool was clean no bathroom down there though. Clerks at desk very nice. Very comfortable bed. Location is easy to get everywhere by foot. But I would not recommend walking to Casinos at night with money in your wallet anything is possible. I would stay at the Rode Way again it is a nice hotel.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Diane, Thanks for your feedback and sounds like you had a nice stay with us. As a rule it is pretty safe in our area but you are right, you never know. We walk all the time at night and lived here many years. This area is not like a big city atmosphere and most people watch out for each other which is that mountain mentality. We appreciate your nice comments about staff and hope you will consider us again next time you are at Lake Tahoe. Sincerely, Mike, GM Rodeway Inn 530-541-7151
1 night trip Aug 18, 2015
DIANE
"Well worth the trip"
It was a great rm and price was pretty good!
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"great"
we got a nice clean room, with two double beds for 70.00 plus tax. awesome deal. was nicer then my daughters excecutive room at harveys, and much quietter.and she paid almost 300.00 dollars per night.the breakfast was good. plus Anthony is a steelers fan
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
randy
"1 night in tahoe"
The king size bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was to busy. We has to miss out
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Easy check-in. The motel provided clean room and comfortable bed for an overnight stay.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Thank you for positive feedback about your recent stay with us. We value you as a customer and love to hear about your stay at Lake Tahoe. Hope you will consider us again next time you are in our area. Warm Regards, Mike, GM Rodeway Inn 530-541-7151
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"Good and bad"
Air conditioning was way too. Found brown blood-like stains on the bed sheets. On the other hand, breakfast was good, but the dining area was too small to fit that many tables.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
The hotel is OK. Breakfast is reasonable. Breakfast is crowed. Room is old and has smell. furniture is old and sink is old.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
"Consider the room rate, it's just OK."
I stay there for 2 nights but the room hadn't been clean so we have no clean tower to use. One of pillow has dust or something black on it. Front desk service is good, breakfast is good too, but too many people in the breakfast area at the same time, a little bit crowed.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Our weekend stay was great. The blow dryer in our room was broken and we informed the front desk and when we returned to the room later that day a new blow dryer had been installed. The hotel staff was wonderful. Great breakfast also.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Cynthia
I loved this place. I will definitely will go back.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Amber
The breakfast was great. The hotel was very much a ski lodge. The carpet was old/funky.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
it was awesome. Totally didnt know what to expect but turned out better than we thought. We were a group of 5 siblings going on vacation for 2 nights and the place was really pleasant and adequate for our needs. two things that weren't up to par was the shower was cold one night and its like a mist- absolutely no pressure. Our magnetic card had to be fixed like three times but other than that it was great for those that want to vacation for less.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Horrible service"
The hotel clerk was clueless. He didn't give us the right room number. The room he gave us was occupied, and we had to have the card keys re-programmed twice from across the street.
1 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Alison
"Needed an uplift!!!"
Noisy, needed to be cleaned, needed new bathtub and electric plugs--did not feel safe.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
On behalf of my entire team we apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Had we known you were experiencing any problems we would have been more than happy to change you room or assist you right away. We hope you will consider giving us another chance to show you a great stay.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Don't let it's age fool you!"
We needed a last minute hotel and they had great prices and we're close by the strip so it was a perfect fit. The room was clean and the environment was nice. The private beach pass, parking, wifi, and breakfast were all great additions included in the price. To top it off they allow dogs! There is no breed, size, number or weight restrictions so this is a great thing for people like my husband and I. We definitely will be going back!
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Below average"
I was awakened by a bug crawling on my leg. We told the front desk staff, he came but didnt seem to care, not even apologetic.He said its okay to have bugs in the room.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Carol, We welcome feedback from our guests. I reviewed the incident report. What was said is the summer time bugs which are few at Tahoe are attracted to the lights and we apologize if one came in your room. We do care very much and apologize for clerk not being more attentive.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
carol
"Good, but not for families"
Overall, Rodeway Inn is okay. The rooms are clean, the breakfast is great, but there are 3 buildings, and if you are placed in the last one, you need to go trough all of them to the office/ breakfast. The neighborhood at night is full of fast driving cars and people walking to/from casinos. Lots of people smoke outside. One evening we almost got killed by a truck driver speeding through the hotel arches. Not a good place for a family with kids!
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Maria
"Just a 1 in my book"
The floor was so dirty that I had to wear my shoes the entire time. The bed was squeaky and I could feel the springs.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Not Recommended : ("
This hotel is so outdated and so not clean. I would highly recommend taking flip flops or slippers so that you do not have to walk on the carpet. The sink countertop is old 80s lime green formica with a gold, cracked sink. Sheets are super then and all balled up. Dirty walls. These rooms need a good scrubbing and some new paint! On the rating I would say this is comparable to a low end Motel 6. On the plus side, it is in a nice location within walking distance to the casinos.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Lanae
"vacation"
Was ok but the beds were very stiff and uncomfortable. The price for the room was a bit much. First room we were assigned had a blood stain on the blanket.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Not what I expected."
The woman working the desk was lovely. She provided good information. It went down from their. We requested a refrigerator and it had an old ice bucket and bag of ice in it, not cleaned. The next morning we went to the included breakfast. It actually included eggs and sausage, nice touch. We were approached by an employee who tried to get us to go to what sounded like a time share presentation. It took a bit to get him to leave. The room seemed clean enough until I took off my socks. They were dirty from walking in the room. Day two we called for a plugged toilet. Someone came up within a half hour and handed a plunger to my friend who opened the door and walked away.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
On behalf on my entire team I apologize. We care very much about our guests. You incident was reviewed and discussed thoroughly with housekeeping, from the fridge to the plunger issue. Hope you will give us another chance to show you a great stay next time you are at Lake Tahoe. Sincerely, Mike, GM
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Carole
"Good stay"
We had a very pleasant stay. The staff was friendly and breakfast was excellent. Our balcony view of the parking area was not great, but that was not the hotel's fault. Good overall value.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
valyn
"A business overnighter"
I was only there overnight for business and didn't need anything but a clean room and a bed, (I left early the next morning). That's what I got. Would I recommend it for a romantic getaway or for a longer stay? No. But I would if you're wanting to stay within a budget and just want a simple clean room in a centrally located area, in a decent neighborhood.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Our vacation"
It started out kind ruff!! We got there to check in!! I booked a room with two queens which are right there in main building the area I wanted but because some bus people decide to stay longer they tried to put us in some building in back of the others!!! We decided to take smaller double beds and stay in building by the pool the lady at front desk was real nice about it and I remembered her from 4 years ago when we got married there!!! She was great!!! So it ended up ok !!! The breakfast was great!! And the passes to beach were sweet!!! We will be back again soon!!! Thanx !!! Gil G.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Gilbert
"Run down but ok for a quick trip"
Stayed here for a wedding in tahoe! Close walk to everything but the hotel is older. Never made it to the pool.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hope you had a great time at the wedding. We appreciate your business and value you feedback very much. Were are an older property and work real hard to make sure our guests are happy. We hope you would consider us again next time you are at Lake Tahoe. Sincerely, Mike,Gm Rodeway Inn 530-541-7151
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Front Desk staff was very helpful in providing ideas on what to do and where to go for taking photos
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Eunice
"smelly rooms"
The room smelled terrible
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"only with a good deal..."
I am still thinking that I get the worst rooms because I book through Hotels.com I would like someone to put my mind at ease but I don't... I keep getting the worst, I have to complain of rthe hotel to give me a better room. this particular room was not the exception, bathroom looked old, sink was cracked, AC did not work until someone came to tinker with it to make it work again. A bit expensive for what the condition of the hotel is.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Simon
"Good hotel, great location."
Room looked nice. Bed could've been a bit more comfortable considering we paid alot more for a suite. Nice ladies in the office. Would stay again but maybe not for the same price.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
sharllie
This hotel is ok for one night, the bed was comfortable but the air conditioner didn't work well, the room never got cold. The hot water in the shower was on the wrong side. We didn't get breakfast has there where people from 2 buss that had finish eating and they didn't replenish, we waited for a while and asked but no one came to replenish the food :(
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
"Tahoe"
The hotel was very clean, but the rooms were set up awkwardly. The pool and hot tub were nice and there was free access to a private beach. Functional for what we needed but not luxurious!
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Close to beach"
Beach within walking distance.Basic rooms were small. bed and pillows were not comfortable. I had to upgrade to a suite. Suite was much better and made huge difference. It came with a hot tub, comfy bed and pillows.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Bree
"Weekend getaway comfy stay!"
Very comfortable bed, clean room, good location next to casinos and the beachfront lake Tahoe. I would recommend coming back. Although the price was little hefty considering there was a concert festival going on at the hard rock hotel and casino which I didn't know about, but to be expected to have a higher rate this weekend.either way would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Ruben
"Tahoe"
Small room, not refrigerator or microwave. Forgot my shaving cream. Person looked for some and said they were out. Same thing happen to a lady that came up when I was checking in about lotion. Got the feeling this isn't a priority of the motel. Breakfast was a disappointment. No meat and eggs and potatoes were cold. No Microwave in the room to heat up. Crowded motel. Slept good and not a problem with noise.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Patrick
"On a budget?"
We made this reservation at the last minute and it was about the only place left in Tahoe that still had a booking available. When we arrived the hotel looked old from the outside. Check in was easy and fast. Attendants were friendly. On our way up to the room, we noticed that the carpets were pretty worn. Room was neat and clean, a little small but adequate. It was annoying, however, because we could hear the next door neighbors as if they were in our own room. The free breakfast was great with lots of choices, however, there was quite a line to wait in. Overall it was a decent experience if you're looking for a budget hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
tony
"Stay elsewhere."
Very poorly maintained. Our room was never cleaned during our stay 7/24/2015-76/2015. Spend an extra $30 nightly and find a better place to stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"adequate for sleeping"
PROS: Hotel was walking distance from casinos, beach, shopping, and eateries. Adequate for our needs and comfortable bed. Good service. Balcony and refrigerator were pros as well as a nice breakfast. CONS: Hotel advertises non-existent mountain view; impossible to change window air conditioning settings except to pull the plug; hair dryer didn't work; hotel was beat and used and needs paint and rehab.
3 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Oldie but a Goodie!"
Love that the hotel is pet friendly for a nominal fee- $15. It is an older motel but, very clean and close to all the Tahoe fun. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Curt
"South Shore Tahoe Beach Experience"
Wonderful beach area to walk to not far from hotel...Only one day adventure.Will be back....
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
ANNETTE
"Ok to stay, not very expensive"
Stayed 2 days. Breakfast and location are good. Hotel is old and needs repairs and upgrage. Carpet is old and smell.walls are dirty. Kitchen smells.No security. The building door were always open.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
An
"Tahoe Fun"
Very Clean, Quiet & a Great Continental Breakfast
1 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2015
jennifer
"Nice stay at South Lake Tahoe."
We went to South Lake Tahoe with a tight budget, and this hotel was a nice combination of low price/nice experience. The room was just fine. The only detail was the faucet from the sink. It was a little too tight, thus releasing a lot of water... Just a minor detail. The hot buffet was great. They offered scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, and hand made waffles. Awesome! The best part is the hotel's location: 6 minutes walking distance from the beach (they give you a coupon for free entrance, and $15 discount for motorized water activities); 8 minute walking distance to the casino corridor. 5 minute walkind distance to Edgewood Golf Course. Really, what else can you ask for?
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Luis Antonio
"Good for the price!"
Decent Hotel for the price you pay for the room. Not a luxurious hotel but good place to sleep
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
chubbysexy
"breakfast"
Great stay. no complaints whatsoever
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
MA Guadalupe
"Night in Tahoe"
Easy check-in, good location, room itself was in need of repairs. Bed was clean.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Taunalee
"OK"
I expected more - Proximity to the lake is great. Breakfast was disappointing. Hotel needs updating. A little over priced.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Not worth the price."
Bed sheets very old.Given room key and room number and went to our room and opened door to find personal items in room. Thank goodness we did not see people but thiswas a huge error. We quickly closed the door and went to the office to change rooms.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
JESSE
"A favorite place to stay."
I always enjoy staying at this motel. Very clean, and they have the best free breakfast of any motel I've stayed at. The Wi-Fi was terrible. It was impossible to use at times because the signal kept cutting out.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
p.b.
"Fair"
Very cheap, old motel. The neighbors next door were so loud, we couldn't even sleep. They had a huge dog also. The room is very small, no microwave and drive inside. Smells terrible.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015