All hotels in South Lake Tahoe, California, United States of America
4127 Pine Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

nice, clean room, room was kind of small but was ok. There was a lot of noise outside at night.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Dear Linda, Thank your for taking time to complete the online survey about your recent stay with us. I apologize for any noisy guests outside as a rule it is pretty quiet around here. I too am a light sleeper so I understand completely. Hope you had a nice time while you were at Lake Tahoe and we hope you will consider staying with us again soon! Mike, Mgr.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
It was amazing. Everyone was helpful and friendly. The hotel is near walking distance to the stores.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Thank you for completing the online survey about your stay with us. You put smile on my employees faces at our staff meeting this morning. So on behalf of my entire team we thank you for the nice comments. Hope you had a wonderful time and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Friendly, basic and cheap"
We stayed in Rodeway Inn (RI) and Americas Best Value Inn (ABVI), and here is a comparison. Both are located next to each other and offer good deals. Both have small rooms that were probably built by the same overall plan. Stuff is nice and friendly in both. Both would do nicely with a lot of updates and re-painting. RI has an incomparably better breakfast, both food and the room. In ABVI we had a fridge and a microwave, in RI getting them costs $15 per night extra. We had a minor pricing dispute in RI, which RI resolved in our favor. If I go back I'd prefer RI because of better food and positive dispute resolution, otherwise the two are equivalent.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey and write a review. You are right that most of the buildings in this area are pretty close to scale. We are constantly working on everything here at the Rodeway Inn from A to Z and we are working towards a goal of a better property at all times. We have made many changes since we acquired the hotel and really appreciate customer feedback. Hope you had a great time at Lake Tahoe and we look forward to seeing you again sometime. Warm Regards, Mike, Mgr
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"It is really good for that price"
It is good for that price
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Rajendram, Thanks for completing the online survey about your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope you would consider staying with us again soon! Warm Regards, Mike, Mgr.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Rajendram
"Awesome stay"
Awesome staff! The folk that works at night is very attentive and goes above and beyond to accomodate us! He even dragged a fridge and a microwave in the middle of the night, because I put in a late request! If there is anything I need during my stay I can rely in the attentiveness service from this hotel!!! Always a pleasure
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Alesandra, Thank you so much for the nice review and taking the time to complete the online survey about your stay. We value your feedback and my staff thanks you the nice comments. Sounds like you had a nice time while you were here and we love to hear that from our customers. We appreciate you business and hope you will consider staying with us again soon! Sincerely, Mike, Mgr
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Alesandra
"Not happy, incompetent staff."
Not happy with this place. The person working the front desk was the wedding photographer supposedly and had no clue. We bought lift tickets through them with a different credit card and then they charged the one linked to the room too. Then was informed they did not receive payment for the room which was taken out of my account 2 weeks before when booked. Dealt with choice hotels directly and they were on it on calling them. Lady at the front desk asked what I paid through Hotels.com and when I told her she said I could have paid 30-40 bucks cheaper if booked directly through the hotel which is bull because I called them 1st.The breakfast was not good. Microwaved eggs, sausage and potatoes that was gone by 8 some mornings and they took forever to refill. Just was not happy with the experience and service of the place.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Jacy, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. All our staff at Rodeway are trained very well. I do see you had friends make charges on your room and one of the charges authorized on your card and a manager took care of this immediately for you. Our breakfast starts at 7:30am until 9:30am and we have lots of food and choices for all. I am guessing maybe 30mins into our start time our cook was putting out more food because we never run out. And even if one of our guest misses breakfast we are always happy to a muffin, bagel and coffee for them. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and hope you will consider staying with us again so we can show you a superior stay. Sincerely, Mike, Mgr
3 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Jacy
This place met more than my expectations. The continental breakfast was one of the better ones I've been to, the location couldn't be better, the noise level was great as I didn't hear the neighbors. Parking was on par and the employees did a great job with customer satisfaction. The weekend was beautiful with light snow throughout and the price was more than right! Can't wait to return!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Tiffany
"Nice Pet Friendly place to stay"
Very affordable stay. Breakfast was included which made it more of a bargain. Staff was super friendly and our dog enjoyed it as well.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"amazing"
I like this hotel has very nice location
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Ventura, What a great name you have. Thank you for taking time to complete the online survey about your stay with us. All our guests love the location since they can park the car and walk to everything. Summer time is around the corner and we have so many wonderful events that are right next door to us in the outdoor area, and of course one block down to beautiful Lake Tahoe. Thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Warm Regards, Mike, Mgr.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2015
ventura
"Nice hotel close to casinos"
Friendly people and really comfy beds, good location plus very afortable price.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
maribel
"Amazing"
This stay was great the hotel went above and beyond to meet all of our needs.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Brandon, Thank you for taking time to complete the online survery. We value your feedback very much and you put a smile on my team face this morning at our meeting. Sounds like you had a nice time and that's what we like to hear from our guests. Hope to see you again on your next visit to beautiful Lake Tahoe. Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Brandon
"just enough"
Furniture is very old, the beds cracks on every little movement, overall hotel seems old
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey about your stay with us. We have a variety of rooms and had we known you were experiencing any problems we would have been happy to assist or move you to a another room immediately. We use all feedback to know where we can make any changes to create a better experience for all our future guests. We appreciate your business and hope you will consider giving us a second chance to show you a superior stay. Warm Regards, Mike, Mgr.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Odin
"Very close to the Heavenly mountain."
I would expect more about the cleaniness of the room. I got an allergy because maybe the carpet was not deeply vaccumed. Also, terrible experience in trying to open the shower.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Paulo
"Close to casinos, shopping!"
Walls were thin,could hear people in hallway talking
"Good basic amenities"
Hotel was not the most ciodated but it was a very convenient place to stay and a good price to boot. It had all the basic amenities and was pet friendly.
M&M
Feels like very old motel. Booked 2 beds room but got very small room with 2 beds. No refrigerator, TV was not working and heater also manual. So, I have to wake up middle of night to switch off the heater. As well as, Pool and hot bath are very bad shape. If you want a cheap hotel then you probably stay here. I prefer not to in future.
Hetang
It was ok seems like interior of rooms are a little old. I would stay again
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
bigreub
"Jen"
The room was small. There was a hole in the blanket and The shower didn't get hot. But all in all the room rate, the breakfast and the central location made up for everything else.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Dear Jennifer, I apologize on behalf of my entire team for failing to exceed your expectations. Some of the faucets have been turned a bit past the stop and since your stay we have gone in that room and corrected the problem. Customer feedback is so important to us for this very reason. Glad you enjoyed breakfast and hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can show you a superior stay. Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good for a skiing trip"
Good and reasonably cheap for a skiing weekend. Just don't expect much.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Alexandre, Thank you for taking time to complete the online survey about your recent stay with us. Hope you had a wonderful time skiing while you were at Lake Tahoe and hope to see you again on your next visit. Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Alexandre
"Nice staff, hotel not so much"
We needed reasonably priced accommodations for a stay (with a dog) in Tahoe. This hotel was rated only 0.2 stars less than one that was ~$80 more. Given the minor difference in ratings I chose Roadway. The reviews (which are typically pretty good were off here). The room was old and dingy. The hotel is right next to some shady housing, but really close to Harvey's casino. The doors/windows faced the parking lot which is about 3 feet from the room. The pool was nasty, but seasonal anyway. The hot tub was ok but located across the street which is inconvenient in inclement weather. The staff was the highlight - they were helpful and pleasant. Our shower head and pipe were missing (yup you read it right) and they replaced them right away. Check-in/out was easy. The continental breakfast provided was decent. In the end would have sprung for the other hotel and paid $80 more.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Travel Junkie
"great"
great place! very clean and friendly staff, will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great value!"
Great value for the price
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is so important to us so that we can create a great experience for all our future guests. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! Warm Regards, Mike, Mgr.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Julio S
They were great and gave me a room with enough privace to do my pending work. Staff was very nice and pleasing.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Thank you for completing the online survey and for writing a review. Customer satifaction is our goal and your feedback is important to us. Hope you had a nice time at Lake tahoe after your finished all your work. Hope you will consider staying with us again soon! Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Walking distance to the casino & beach"
if you are planning to stay in south Lake Tahoe for a budget,you've found the right place!the hotel's proximity to the casinos,beach shops restaurants & heavenly ski lifts are a bonus.their free breakfast are surprisingly good!bagel,sausage,eggs, make your own waffle apples bananas coffee n tea what else do you need?!!btw hard rock casino just open-a must see
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Roger, Thank you for taking time to complete the online survey. Sounds like you had a nice time while at Lake Tahoe and that's what we like to hear from our customers. I share reviews with my staff and we all would like to thank you for your nice words. We all work hard and it is great to hear feedback. Hope you would consider staying with us again soon! Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
roger
"Nice hotel close to the Heavenly Gondola!"
This hotel was perfect and close to many major attractions like the Village and Heavenly resort. A lot to do including restaurants and local shops. Staff were pleasant and accommodating and it was a family feel. Rooms were comfortable and spacious. Breakfast was good with good variety for us and the kids. Really great quality and service, as well as location, for a reasonable price!
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Nirav, Thank you for completing the online survey about your recent stay with us. Glad you had a nice time with your family while at beautiful Lake Tahoe. We appreciate your kind words and your business and hope you will consider staying with us again. Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Nirav
"Friendly, clean, cozy, great location and price."
Overnight stay to attend a concert. The clerk was very friendly, the room was small it clean and comfortable. Pet friendly. Excellent price, great location, would definitely stay here again.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Dear Renee, Thanks for taking time to complete the online survey. and write a review about your stay with us. One of the best parts of our job is seeing all the wonderful dogs that come to Rodeway Inn. Hope you enjoyed the concert and we hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to beautiful South Lake Tahoe. Warm Regards, Mike, Mgr.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Renee
Good value for the money. You get what you pay for though, nothing fancy but the location is fantastic. Staff was good. Breakfast was pretty good. We had a full meal, the staff kept on re-filling the food on the counter so we had more than enough, we got to make our own waffles so it was hot and fresh, coffee was super.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Mariel, Thanks so much for taking time to complete the online survey about your stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us and I share information with my entire staff so we are all on the same page. My breakfast cooks work hard and you put a smile on their faces this morning, so thank you for the nice words. Hope you had a great time at Lake Tahoe and we hope to see you again soon! Warm Regards, Mike, Mgr.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Mariel
"it was an ok stay"
It wasn't that bad, just dont expect a bigh room. The room is small and would only recommended for two people
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Allison, Thank you for taking time to complete the online survey about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us so that we know how we are dong. Hope you had a nice time at Tahoe and we hope to see you again soon. SIncerely, Mike,. Mgr.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
allison
"Good for the Price"
The Rodeway Inn has a very good location within walking distance of the casinos. The room itself isn't anything special but good for the price. I would recommend this place if you just need somewhere to sleep when you go on a snowboarding or ski trip. The hotel staff are very friendly and they have a good continental breakfast that is included in the room price
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great hotel for the price. Close to casinos"
Hotel staff were very pleasant. Room was nice. Overall very happy with my experience at The inn.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
julia
"Room for weekend training in town"
Was there for a training and didn't spend much time in the room. Decent room for decent price, as I have come to expect from Rodeway Inn.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
G
"Nice Basic Room"
Nice basic room. Location was great... close to Heaven;y and the casinos. Good breakfast in the morning.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Thank you very much for taking time to write a review and complete the online survey. Snow was light this year but the skiing is great up top at the resorts and hope you enjoyed your time at Lake Tahoe. We always get a big thanks from our guests after breakfast and glad you enjoyed it. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again! Warm Regards, Mike, Mgr
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Pictures a deceiving"
The hotel room pictures look NOTHING like the actual room. The room was way too small. There was no door to the tiny closet and there was barely any room to walk between the "closet" and the bathroom. The bathroom had a horrible smell! Very disatisfied with the reservation NOT what i was expecting to walk into at 12am when i arrived to the hotel.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"The great stay"
We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. I think its worth everything we paid for. We'll book again in this hotel the next time we visit Lake Tahoe
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
On behalf of my entire team I thank you for the nice comments and for completing the online survey about your stay. Sounds like you had a very nice time while you were her at Lake Tahoe and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
3 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
"Ok for a quick ski trip. Breakfast included."
Room was clean enough, bathroom could use renovation on sink area. Other guest not so respectful at 2am when returning to room, noise level needs to come down.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Cecilia, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to complete the online survey about your stay. I too am a light sleeper and I apologize for the noisy guests arriving. Hope you had a nice time while you were here and hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to our beautiful area. Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Cecilia
"Love the hot breakfast!"
This breakfast is one of the best I have experienced in South Lake Tahoe (for the hotel price). Scrambled eggs, sausage patties, country potatoes, make your own waffles, a juice machine, coffee, tea, mini muffins, fruit, and toast. Suggest getting there right when it starts (even opens a bit before the stated 7:30) on Saturdays or else there will be a big line. Rooms were fine, but a bit small (that must be why there isn't a refrigerator). However, the size is just fine for a few days stay (if you don't have piles of airplane luggage). Hotel is a fast walk to the main Heavenly area.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Travis, Glad you enjoyed our breakfast buffet. It seems to be a big hit with our guests and we love the feedback. Sounds like you had a nice stay with us and we hope to see you again on your next visit to our beautiful area. Warm Regards, Mike, Mgr.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Travis
Nice and quiet neighborhood, I like the room that I got, because it was on the third floor and I had a nice view of the mountains. Everything seems to be fine, the only concer that I have is that there was no refrigerator like many other hotels have in the room.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Erick, Thanks for your feedback and taking the time to complete the online survey about your recent stay with us. None of our standard rooms come with a fridge or micro but we do have a full kitchen for all guest use and on request we are happy to provide anything your like for your room. Hope you had a nice stay and enjoyed beautiful Lake Tahoe. Hope to see you again! Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Erick
"2 day getaway"
Perfect walking distance to casinos and gondola. Small room, no fridge. Balcony a plus.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Thank you for completing the online survey about your recent stay with us. Our standard room do not come with fridge or micro but are available by advance request. Hope you enjoyed Lake Tahoe while you were here. Summer is around the corner and so so many things to do in our area and we are walking distance to everything. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon! Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"rodeway Inn @ casino center"
Hotel carpets are in need of a good cleaning...the room however was very clean in all other respects.. The hot tub was just the right temperature, but the jets were noisy and not effective.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Brian, Winter is a bear for us and the carpets. We have snow, mud, and ice and since we are having a light winter it has been worst to keep clean. Spring is on us now and every April and early May we take beds out of rooms and do a deep cleaning, and carpets are on the list too. I let our crew know about the hot tub and he checked the jets for pressure, so thanks for letting us know. Hope you had a nice time while at Lake Tahoe and we hope you will consider staying with us again. Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
5 night trip Jan 11, 2015
brian
"good location, but that's the only plus"
We checked in when we got into town, we were told our room was being cleaned "right now". It was about 3 p.m., we went to have lunch and returned at 5, and our room was still not ready. We waited in the hallway another 10 minutes as the cleaning crew scrambled to clean and leave the room. The walls were too thin, there was a crying baby in the room next door who cried all night. If he was able to wake me up every 5 minutes crying, I don't know how his parents were not awake with him. The breakfast room was too small, and we waited over 30 minutes in line every morning to get breakfast, which we took to our room to eat because there were no tables/chairs available.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Suzanne, Thanks for taking time from your day to complete the online survey. We have a 2pm check in time and we are considering moving it to 4pm like most hotels in our area. We are happy to accommodate all guests with early check in but having guests leave in a timely manner that stayed the night before is sometimes hard. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused you and hope you would give us another chance to show you a superior stay at beautiful Lake Tahoe. Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Suzanne
"Good Location"
It was not uncomfortable and the staff was friendly. Its biggest selling point was its location: right around the corner from heavenly village. We also enjoyed a 20% discount at McDuff's Pub in South Lake (which we very much enjoyed).
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
The pictures on the web page are so much nicer than the real thing. Rooms are run down and dirty, mainly because its an older establishment.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Winter break"
Nice quiet stay
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Dear David, Thanks for you comments and taking time to complete the online survey. Sounds like you had a nice stay and that's what we like to hear from our guests. Summer is around the corner and lots to do in Lake Tahoe so we hope you will consider staying with us again soon! Warm Regards, Mike, Mgr.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
david
"The front desk charged my card more then agreed pr"
I explained my dog wasnt staying in my room and they still charged me. And then I was charged 347 for 2 nights when I agreed to lay 278. Horrible owners
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great stay, great price and great location!!"
Excellent hotel! Good breakfast in the morning, friendly staff and great location. Easy walk to the casinos. I stay here everytime I come to South Lake Tahoe.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Dear Christopher, We appreciate your business and taking time from your day to complete the online survey about your recent stay with us. We all work so very hard every day and your nice comments are welcomed by my entire team. Glad you enjoyed breakfast and your stay at Lake Tahoe and we hope to see you again in the near future. Sincerely, Mike, Mgr.
3 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
"Great for the price. close to the gondola"
Good continental breakfast. Clean rooms. Great price. Could use some new carpet.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
joe
It was cheap so we didn't expect much. The room was really small but we just needed to sleep so it was fine. Breakfast was great since we were expecting cereal but got nice hot breakfast with sausages, eggs, potatos, freshly self made waffles etc... location was great since we wanted to visit the casinos. We would come here again if we decide to visit tahoe again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Diana
"I'LL BE BACK"
My room was quiet, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good and plenty of it.
Response by Rodeway Inn Casino Center
Hello Roy, Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete the online survey about your recent stay with us. We value your feedback and appreciate your business. Hope you had a good time at Lake Tahoe and we hope to see you again soon! Warm Regards, Mike, Mgr.
2 night trip Jan 6, 2015
Roy
"Nice hotel close to the casinos, shaping centers"
It was good. The only thin I din't like was coffee makers were not working. Rented 3 rooms and on 2 of there were not working, but we requested a replacement and brought them right away.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Ascencion
"Good location noisy heaters"
This is a decent budget hotel and it is convenient to the skiing and dining areas of South Lake Tahoe. The rooms are clean although simple and small, if you choose one of the budget ones. What makes it a no return for us was a noisy heater in the room, having skied 5 hours a day, we were not able to sleep or rest well at night. The rooms were very small, later we transitioned to a bigger one with kitchenette, it was much nicer. Also, the breakfast was decent but the dining room was so crowded and certainly not big enough for a huge holiday crowd. Possibly if you travel off peak dates it is more pleasant. The staff is very welcoming and accommodating but because of the uncomfortable sleep, we will not return.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015