All hotels in Grapevine, Texas, United States of America
2214 Grapevine Mills Circle West, Grapevine, TX, 76051, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Good internet service
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Great pool
"Love the suites!"
Nice clean hotel. Excellent for families who would like a some extra space. Workout room was well ordered and functional. Great location! Breakfast just OK.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Tammi
"Maybe the hardest bed I've ever slept on"
Enjoyed a weekend with family. Luckily it was short because I didn't get much sleep on that bed. Otherwise, room was good for our family of six.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Mini Reunion"
This stay was for a visit with my children, grandchildren and me. We had plenty of room, it was clean and the kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Continental Breakfast had a variety for adults and the children. This will be our annual vacation hotel of choice.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Enjoyed My Stay"
I stayed at the Hilton Hometown Suites while attending a Conference at the Gaylord. I appreciated the free parking at the Hilton, and the short drive to the Gaylord. The hotel was quiet and the bed very comfortable. There were a couple of weird places that the cleaning crew overlooked-- there was a piece of tape stuck to the doorjamb in the bathroom and a crumbly kind of smudge on the light switch in the kitchen, but other than that, the room was very clean. The hotel provides room service through an outside vendor. I rodered the first night, it took about 45 minutes to get my food and I had to reheat it when it got to me, but the taste was fine. I left dishes in the sink intending to wash them later, but the maid took care of them when she cleaned my room, which I didn't expect. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast in the morning and complimentary dinner in the evening. I went to the dinner one evening and had tasty buffalo wings and lukewarm potato soup. I wanted to swim laps in the pool, but the pool is very small and doesn't go deeper than 4 feet. There was a family there when I tried to go so I gave it a miss. The hot tub looked inviting, but the kids were running back and forth between the pool and the hot tub so I decided to wait till later and never made it back down. Overall it was a nice place to stay and I would stay there again.
3 night business trip May 18, 2014
DRob
We were very satisfied. Excellent personnel and a delicious breakfast
3 night trip May 16, 2014
"Incredible hotel for the money!"
I have been to the Dallas area many times, but this was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in.
2 night trip May 19, 2014
"Great place, great people, great value!"
Nicest people I have ever dealt with in Dallas! These folks will make you feel welcome from second one!
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Don
"Meh"
Breakfast was like all the other hotels'… Unfortunate. I've stayed a several Homewood Suites before. This hotel was not designed and built the same. The rooms were not as comfortable and not as accommodating as other Homewood Suites. The rooms are more like a studio not a suite. Place was clean and staff was good. The room itself was just not what was expected.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Aaron
I booked a two bedroom suite with the understanding that we would have 4 adults and 2 children. We arrived at the hotel around 8:30 checked in and was getting settled into the room when I recieved a call fromt the front desk that that had a complaint thate we were too lound. In all the years that I have traveled I have never recieved such a complaint before. Will not be using this hotel again.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
RH
"I'd definitely recommend and stay again"
This hotel was amazing. Friendly helpful staff, great breakfast, free parking and wi-fi all at a reasonable cost. Two rooms was a bonus. Easy access on and off highways, and the Grapevine Mall is right across the street, within walking distance.
3 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
Jeanne
"Accommodating Staff"
The staff was extremely accommodating, the rooms were huge and clean. I enjoyed my stay!!
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
"good location, with excellent accomodations"
very nice - will be back!
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Frances Review"
Hotel was very convenient to where we were going. Restaurants close by. Would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Frances
"Very nice hotel and staff. Good hearty breakfast."
Very glad I stayed at Homewood Suites instead of the convention center. It was close to the mall and AMC theater. Free internet is a plus not found at the convention center with easy transportation to the convention.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
We stay here a lot but this time had problems on 2 days. We wanted our room cleaned up early (before noon), were told it would NOT be a problem. We got back at 2, still not done. When we called the guy at the desk..he said in a smart aleck voice, what's the rush!!! NONE OF HIS BUSINESS...this happened twice. If it ever happens again, we will NOT be staying there ever again! And we LOVE it!!! I reported it to the manager.
6 night trip Jan 16, 2014
RR
Everything was satisfactory
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2014
ron acge
"Very nice hotel"
Every thing was a 5star from the checkin to the checkout.... Room was nice!!! Made me feel at home 100%. Staff was excellent....
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2014
Jacob
"Convenient Location"
Great location for a stay in the area…close to airport and mall with bonus attractions. Easy to get on highway and fairly centrally located for events or attractions in the DFW area.
4 night trip Jan 2, 2014
JB
"Great hotel!"
This hotel is a great place to stay, it is close to Lego Land, Bass Pro Shop, Great Wolf Lodge and The Gaylord.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Great Cleann Place"
Great location, great service, and indoor pool was very clean
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2013
Happy GV
Very comfortable. Outlet mall within walking distance was a nice surprise.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
JD
"Great room for comfort"
The room we reserved was a 2 bedroom. It was the size of an apartment! We would come back here to stay for a week or more! Plenty of room for a family of 4. I do wish the pool was a little warmer, the water temp was only 75 brrrrrr. This room was much nicer than the Grand Bear Suite we stayed in at Great Wolf Lodge just down the road!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
"Teenage shopping n "ice baby ice""
Hotel offers simple dinners incd. Wine red white n beer. A shuttle offers 5 mile radius incld ice show. Purchased a suite. Teenage girls loved it. They had their own space. Oldest18 talked to her boyfriend all night. The younger one and I could shut the door. 2 TVs A stovked kitchen with glasses, plates, etc. Microwave, fridge. A store on site. A n indoor pool with jacuzzi. Breakfast MYO waffles, quiche, hashbrowns, bacon, sausage, yogurt. Fire in fireplace to enjoy my wine while girls rushed to the room. Grapevine Mills Mall next door. I purcha the midweek after 5 P.M. aquarium tickets(1/2 price).
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2013
Hotel is nice, clean and staff is friendly. Food is average but a nice option.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2013
"Close to everything"
The staff at this hotel is great. The facility is decent. The location is perfect. The beds however are horrible. I've never had a hotel bed in a Hilton facility that was this bad. My body is still sore.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
kelly
"Best place away from home!!"
I was welcomed at the front desk with a smile and my name on a welcome note!! The room was perfect size for Mom, Dad and two boys ages 6 & 8. Everything was very clean. The room had a full size fridge and dishwasher. Clean Indoor heated pool and hot tub was open for the kids until 10pm..perfect for getting them wore out in time for bed so mom and dad could enjoy some couple time!! Full service breakfast was fresh, delicious and plentiful!! The location was perfect for legoland and Gaylord Texan Christmas Ice show and snow tubing!!! We would definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
lynda
"Fantastic"
This hotel was great all the way around. Very clean and comfortable. We loved our 2 bedroom suite. Breakfast was great, the dining room was a little crowded for breakfast and the indoor pool area was kind of noisy when there were several kids playing loudly in there, not really complaining, just letting you know. Very convenient to Grapevine Mall and Legoland. Friendly staff, would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
BFM
"Just ok"
This Grapevine Homewood Suites is not exactly as I expected after staying at one in Las Vegas. Our 'suite' didn't really seem like a suite at all, just an ordinary hotel room with a sofa, TV and kitchenette. A little disappointed but may try them again in a different location. Service was good as well as the breakfast selections.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Jerry
"Terrific experience!"
Not much on travelling because of all the issues with pesky bugs out there....very clean room!! Great staff and very comfortable stay!! We wish we could have stayed longer.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Shari
"No frills, good service"
Absolutely fine. Nothing more, nothing less.
3 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
Zachary
"Nice and clean"
This hotel is very clean, the rooms re decorated nicely. A little hall noise but not as bad as it could be. Breakfast was hot and fresh and the attendants are flipping tables quickly. Had an issue with the cable channels not working at relax time, and front desk response, but the staff always greeted us as we came in and out. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
P
"Close to grapevine mills mall."
Nice rooms,great for the kids 2 bedroom suite. Short walk to legoland and sea life and the mall.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
I have decided that we will only stay at a Homewood. I love the bed room w/kitchenette. Only 1 bathroom but that was fine. Clean, customer service was great and the bed slept nice. Grapevine Mills mall is a parking lot away. I LOVE shopping so that was a bonus!! I Have already recommend to family and friends
2 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Tiffany
"Funfilled Trip"
Great facility. Courteous staff. Very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Perfect getaway!"
I booked this room for my daughter, son in law and grandson to have a getaway before school started. They wanted to go to Legoland and this hotel was close, convenient and value priced. They loved the indoor pool, and complimentary breakfast helped their budget. They were very very pleased with their room!!
3 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Clean!"
Simple and Clean, meeting the Hilton Standard.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Honeymoon trip"
I reserved this room for my son and his new wife for their honeymoon. The air conditioning did not work and they were finally able to convince the desk clerk they needed to change rooms. In the new room, the shower didn't work. They were not fond of the breakfast.....greasy with cold rubbery eggs. The only think they did say that was complimentary was that the bed was confortable and the TV was nice. They were able to get a complmentary DVD player and movie to watch their last night there. I don't think we'll be reserving a room here again.
3 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013
"Overnight stay"
We stayed as a family overnight while passing through the area. The front desk clerk was alone and overworked, being pulled 50 different directions at once. She did a great job multi- tasking. The room was misrepresented to have 2 bathrooms and it only had 1. The closet doors in the bedroom was falling down and I went to open the bedroom door and the knob came off in my hand. It seemed the place was in poor repair. The location was great and the general look of the hotel was nice
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
LALady
"Easy to get around"
Nice hotel close to mall, freeway, and food.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"great value"
everyine there very helpful, good food, great dinners...
5 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Great location and service."
I enjoyed the stay. Breakfast and Dinner was all good.
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
JESTex
"great value"
everyone working there want to help in any way...they are wonderful.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
rrobbins
"Great place to stay!"
The room is large and clean and has everything you need to live there. Stove/refrigerator/dishes/flatware/dishwasher/coffee pot,blow dryer. Nice TV /built in desktop with chair barstools at the kitchen bar. They offered free dinner m-t and free full breakfast daily. Very nice staff too.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Tamara
"Costa Rica"
Loved it! Very accommodating staff and the shuttle to the airport was a nice touch. Room and hotel were very clean. Breakfast buffet was great!
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
Jeff & Patty
Everybody was great. They went out of their way to get me everything I needed. Thank you
3 night trip Jun 23, 2013
The hotel was in a great location. Just minutes from the mall and great wolf lodge. My only complaint is that our room was not ready at check in time. We arrived early and they said it should be ready by 1:00. However, even though actual check in time was 3:00 we weren't in until at least 4:00. There were many others in the same position. Very frustrating.....
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
"BAD NIGHT"
A/C very loud, Fitted sheet kept coming lose wadding up under you. toilet stated running and could not get it stopped, Told desk next morning didn't seam to care.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
railroad
"BSA conference"
It was very nice to have shuttle service to and from the airport. Much appreciated as was having a meal available for both breakfast and dinner...thank you and I hope you keep up this level of service.
Other trip May 25, 2013
The hotel provided everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. We liked the breakfasts and were surprised by the dinners which were provided although we were unable to attend. Wifi and the business center equipped with a computer and printer were a plus. We had a great stay.
3 night trip May 1, 2013