All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
    Food is all right
"Nice Quaint Hotel In Toronto"
The staff were super friendly and the location is really close to a nice park for walking. The Old Mill TTC train station is just a short walk away, so a ride into the city is really easy. We stayed the weekend, and each day our room was cleaned and bed turned down at night. The whirlpool tub was really nice, a great way to relax after a long day in the city. The (free) continental breakfast was nice too. Overall really nice, I would definitely travel to Toronto and stay there again.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Elegant, charming, consistent in its quality."
Wonderful spa experience, first-rate! Also, walking and bike trails along the River, and very convenient by subway into downtown Toronto. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. I would return to this place in a minute.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Gwen
"Spectacular Hotel, Beuatiful Kingsway Neighborhood"
My Husband and I stayed for 5 days in Toronto at this hotel. Hotel has wedding packages and does seem to have a nice wedding venue. Atmosphere was awesome. The evening "turn-down" service (chocolates on your linen edge once the corner is pulled back) was a very nice touch. We truly loved the Toronto neighborhood, the well-established "The Kingsway" Neighborhood with the pristine location to the Humber River. So much to see walking nearby. Bicycle and canoe rentals, along with the convenience of the train system, are a nice feature.
5 night romance trip Aug 11, 2013
Dr Schlemmer
"nice experience"
This was a nice stay at a hotel that is a unique experience. Very different. Our rooms were very spacious, clean, and very comfortable. We didn't use the spa, so can't comment on that.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
We had a great time while staying at the hotel. The service was excellent from the moment we checked in up until we left. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. We loved being able to rent bikes and ride along the river trail and get up every morning to work out in the fitness center. I'll have to say, the food at the wedding we attended here was very good (most wedding venues have dried out chicken or fish), and the decor of the venue was beautiful. My only two complaints would be...the complimentary breakfast should at least include scrambled eggs and there's no pool. We checked in a day early so we could relax by the pool and to our surprise, there is none! I don't think it would have caused us to stay somewhere else, but it would have been nice to know upfront. Didn't think at all it was necessary to ask. I guess I assumed that was a given.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2013
B. DeBarge
"Highly recommended."
Very convenient location, only few minutes walk to nearest subway station. Free parking! Free continental breakfast (very good)! Extremely friendly staff! Rooms are clean and have wireless internet, fireplace and minibar. This hotel has an outdoor terrace and small flower garden, very charming. The building itself looks like an old German house, very romantic. If we will visit Toronto again, we will definitely stay in this lovely hotel again. Highly recommended!
4 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Irina
"A wonderful full service hotel with great staff."
We stayed two nights and enjoyed the facilities immensely. We had one small issue but it was fixed immediately. The room was very comfortable and had a electric fireplace that was very nice to watch without producing heat.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Teri
"Nice Hotel w/ easy access to Toronto Metro & parks"
The premium suite was very spacious with high ceilings and all of the furniture and electronic devices including free Wifi associated with a hotel of this class. The quoted room rate included continental breakfast (which was very good) and parking. The location of the hotel is in an upscale residential area with easy access to walking/biking trails, a Toronto Metro station and shopping. I had requested a quiet room area (which I got for my 3 night stay) due to reviewed comments of noise due to weddings and parties on weekends - this was a good choice because there were parties in the banquet area but noise was not an issue for my room location.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Howie
"peace and quiet, great ambience, great bathroom,"
entire building is emaculate, inside,outside, rooms front desk staff was warm bright and helpfull
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
ron
"Love This Hotel!"
We've stayed at The Old Mill twice on our trips to Toronto. It is a charming, well-maintained property away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but very convenient to transportation whether you take the Toronto Subway (station is right around the corner) or have a car (free parking and close to the Gardiner Expressway). The hotel has a restaurant and lovely bar where you can also order a light meal. They serve a free continental breakfast with a good variety of food or you can order a breakfast off their menu for a reasonable cost. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. The setting is next to a beautiful park with walking/biking trails and you can also rent bikes right at the Inn to explore the area. We can't say enough good things about our experience.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Roma
My wife and I were very pleased with our stay. It's clear that the staff at Old Mill have been trained well. A+
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Wonderful location"
Beautiful older hotel in a lovely area...close enough to the tourist attractions yet away from the noise.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Location, Location, Location"
The Old Mill Inn and Spa in Toronto is nicely located. Just a short walk to the subway and you can quickly get into downtown Toronto. Although the Inn is surrounded by condos (new construction in front) it felt like an oasis. The staff was friendly and efficient; always answering a request with "my pleasure".
Other trip May 7, 2013
Thom

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"On the park, around the corner from shopping and s"
I stay here every time I go to Toronto. Great getaway.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2016
"Best Stay in TO"
A beautiful place with good staff! This is my favorite hotel in Toronto. The only negative would be drink prices at the bar, but it's Toronto, so just get out of the hotel!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2016
christopher
"The perfect Inn for any occassion"
We stayed in a premium king suite the night of our wedding. It was perfect. We chose a suite so that we could have our wedding guests (immediate family..12 in total)gather for drinks and relaxation after the off site ceremony and before heading down to the restaurant for dinner. The Inn is beautiful warm and inviting, the suite was spacious, the décor making the ambiance perfect. The king bed was amazingly comfortable. We were only there for one night so we didn't have time to check out all of the amenities, but there were plenty. We were thoroughly impressed with our stay and would recommend The Old Mill to one and all, especially if you are celebrating a special occasion. The dinner was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
carol ann
"Lovely hotel"
The hotel staff was courteous and professional. The grounds were lovely and scenic, even in the winter. Our room was beautifully appointed and functional. We loved our stay at the Old Mill and plan to return.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
"Beautiful location, rooms are disappointing."
I made a last minute reservation because of an emergency at my home and chose the Old Mill because it was the closest hotel to me. I have been at the location before for the restaurant so I remember how beautiful the grounds are; however, to be honest, the rooms are a total let down, small, dated (circa 1993, not antique and quaint), and the bed was tiny (double, I think). If you are going for the room, choose another hotel. If you are interested in the spa or being in a beautiful locations, The Old Mill will not disappoint.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2016
Sylvia
Quick overnight stay for a wedding. Little time spent in room, mostly in a reception room and Home Smith lounge. Wonderful detail and service. A/C was abrupt and loud.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Louise
We arrived for an overnight getaway and from the moment that reception staff welcomed us, we felt valued and looked after. Our dinner offered both extraordinary service and excellent food. Breakfast the next morning met the same high standards. Overall, this was a truly delightful, memorable change of pace from the daily round. Thank you!
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Company Dinner Attendee"
The Inn was excellent. The breakfast was very good. Just two things of concern - both in the bathroom. Pushing the button for the shower still left half the water exiting the tap so the shower was only 50% effective. The tub is very high. we are senior citizens in our 70s . Thankfully, still healthy but had a difficulty stepping into the tub.Hate to think what anyone with any sort of disability would face.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Derek
"Very convenient for wedding guests."
Had a lovely lady, I believe her name was Luba, serving us during the reception of the Lee/Lawson wedding. Very helpful, pleasant personality, always smiling.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Romantic get away"
Lovely stay
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
"A Unique Hotel in Toronto"
We were attending a wedding. The Old Mill is a lovely old hotel, but needing some updating. We found the décor quite dark in the public areas, and there are numerous levels and steps to deal with. We would return.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
"Worn out and disappointing"
The hotel is run down and needs major refurbishing. We stayed in a deluxe room however furniture was extremely worn out and ripped. Big disappointment .
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Jude
"Beautiful and One of a kind"
Hotel staff went above and beyond to make sure my stay was perfect. Would recommend to anyone looking for a romantic/beautiful hotel to stay at.
Response by Old Mill Toronto
Thank you for your lovely words! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back again! Thank you!
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
Kyle
Parking was close and safe. Quiet and beautiful surroundings.
Response by Old Mill Toronto
Thank you for your compliments. We pride ourselves on the location of the Old Mill Toronto. It sure is a hidden jem of Toronto. We hope to have you back! Thanks, again!
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Elenor
"Close to golf"
My family has been going to the Old Mill for 60 years . It is still tops on our list in that part of the world .
Response by Old Mill Toronto
Thank you for your compliments! We hope to keep the tradition going with the family. Your family is our family! See you soon!
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Old world ambience with modern convenience"
I haven't been to Europe but I imagine that this hotel is similar to the experience of a high end European hotel. It oozes character and charm throughout. The food and music in the jazz bar were outstanding and the service could not have been better; the restaurant was closed the day we were there unfortunately. The King bed room was spacious with a four piece bathroom. The bed was good but a bit soft for my back; I'm used to a very firm mattress. The fireplace was noisy until I figured out how to shut it off at 5 am! There was still a small amount of subtle noise like a humming that I couldn't isolate but not loud enough to prevent sleeping. Overall I will stay here again any time I am in Toronto as it is such a relaxing intimate experience compared to the big chain hotels.
Response by Old Mill Toronto
Thank you for your kind words, Lynda! We look forward to having you back. Until next time, take good care.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Lynda
The waiters were particularly courteous and responded to my request not to be seated next to the kitchen. Single women are often offered this inferior location.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"A Gem of a place in Toronto..."
This was the best birthday gift to myself ever! I was immediately greeted with a smile and quick check-in. I was upgraded to a King suite, what a surprise! The interior was immaculate and flawless. The Old Mill's design is a mix of Historical, Victorian and a touch of modern. The room was a good size which accommodated a seated area and T.V with a fireplace. The bathroom was just as beautiful and on a "grande size" and a deep whirl pool tub with jets. The bed was nicely made and had a box of chocolate and a Birthday card from the Old Mill. My room was situated in the quiet part of the hotel facing the walking trails. I ordered dinner from the patio and took it to my room, the portions sizes were reasonable. The continental breakfast was also very good, service of high quality standard. Overall, my experience was great and I would definitely be making The Old Mill my home away from home. Can't wait to go back!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Lesley
"Almost A "Nature Sanctuary""
The Old Mill Inn is on the Humber river in the middle of big city Toronto with beautiful surroundings.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
KMP
"Old charm."
Very beautiful hotel. Beautiful grounds. Room was really nice and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Saddened that restaurant was not open on Monday night. The bar did serve a nice meal though.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Beautiful hotel in a beautiful area"
Beautiful hotel with excellent service and staff. Our room was extremely clean, and comfortable. Some of the minor details like turn down service, speakers throughout the room, and warm decor made our stay feel extra special. Our only issue was that we weren't super impressed with the breakfast selection included. Given the caliber of hotel and price we expected to have a warm breakfast buffet. Overall, we would stay again, it was a luxurious stay!
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Beautiful hotel in beautiful location"
We have been to the Old Milll before and will go back again. Our kids love it as do we and the staff are terrific - they make everyone feel very welcome and comfortable. The hotel strikes a perfect balance between full service but also quiet and private. Love it.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Great. Very friendly staff, perfect get away. The room had the feeling of a cozy bed and breakfast. Close to a subway station making it easy to get downtown for shows etc, will plan a getaway there again. The grounds are beautiful, nice to explore. Perfect place for events, I.e. Wedding.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Top Class Hotel"
This is one of the best hotels my wife and I have stayed at. From the start of our visit to the end nothing could be faulted. We would strongly recommend this hotel because it is superb.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Moors
"Nice Oasis in the middle of Toronto"
Two days and very nice stay. Beautiful old hotel in the middle of Toronto, with bustling area around the hotel and subway a short walk away.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Lovely hotel"
This is a lovely hotel. The staff are extremely helpful and really ready to go out of their way to help whatever is required. The only down side for us was that our room looked out over an overgrown area which caused it was to have a very low level of daylight. The room lighting was dim which didn't help. Everything else about the hotel was really good.
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Fantastic scenery tons of historical value"
Me an my wife stayed 2 nights and 3 days and we really enjoyed ourselves the staff was quite pleasant very helpful the food was incredible the complimentary breakfast had very large selection even though we had rainy weather off and on the view was just breath-taking highly recommended
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Ed
"Great hotel for a romantic getaway"
I would definitely recommend Old Mill to couples to escape for a romantic weekend. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, and the room was maintained and kept very clean.
Response by Old Mill Toronto
Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your romantic getaway weekend. We make every effort to ensure our guests enjoy all the special touches. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Sincerely, Vas Kolovos Assistant General Manager
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Too short!"
Just overnight but I was given an upgrade and tried to take advantage of it. This is right next to a beautiful park for walking or cycling with great shopping and eating just 2 blocks away.
Response by Old Mill Toronto
Thank you for sharing your review of your stay with us. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your upgrade and the nearby activities that make Old Mill a truly unique experience in Toronto. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Sincerely, Vas Kolovos Assistant General Manager
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Janet
"Perfect place for a mini getaway"
I recently visited the old mill with some girlfriends. Our suite was beautiful and very comfortable. The staff was truly exceptional - from the front desk to the spa to the restaurant, this is hands down the best service I have ever received at a hotel. Everyone was so helpful and friendly, and they went far beyond the call of duty again and again to make our stay enjoyable. We can't wait to go back and have decided a visit to this hotel is going to be an annual tradition! I can't recommend it highly enough.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Bianca
"4"
Very nice ambiance, hotel service two thumbs up, very accommodating staff. A microwave would be beneficial for those who have kids.
Response by Old Mill Toronto
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We do accommodate families who require microwave services and we make arrangements upon request. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Sincerely, Vas Kolovos Assistant General Manager
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Jane
"Worth every penny!"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Inn. It is a wee bit pricey and worth every penny! I recommend the Inn to anyone looking for special treatment and wonderful staff.
Response by Old Mill Toronto
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback with future Expedia guests. We take every care to ensure we provide top quality service for top value. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Sincerely, Vas Kolovos Assistant General Manager
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Laurie
"Very comfortable and well appointed room."
Staff was helpful. Service in the dining room was excellent, but the dinner was especially disappointing. It was not up to standard of the hotel. We enjoyed walking on the grounds surrounding the hotel.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"close to subway"
I got dropped off at the wrong door and it took me a while to find the desk but then all went fine. Very nice and quiet
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"We usually love the Old Mill, but..."
I don't think we'll ever stay there in the "spring" again. The room was unbearably hot. We turned off the heating unit completely, as soon as we checked in (at 11pm, btw, the room was a sauna), and opened the windows. The heating unit remained off and the windows stayed open for two solid days, without any relief. We even left the curtains open to maximize airflow. It actually discouraged us from spending time in our room and encouraged us to leave the hotel as much as possible. We even considered leaving after the first night but had pre-paid the room for the entire weekend. When we commented to the front desk about the incredible warmth in the room, we were merely told that "there isn't a dual heating / cooling system" so it's a known problem to the staff and there was nothing to be done other than opening the windows and "hoping". We've stayed at the Old Mill several times but clearly never during this "weird" season. It is certainly something we will avoid in the future.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
W
"Going the extra mile"
I had to leave early due to I had to have an emergency appendectomy and the staff was very attentive. I was staying alone and they helped me in any way they could. They called doctors, kept checking on me, giving me water. After it was realized I was staying at hospital they helped my friend get my things out of room with ease and did not charge me for days I did not stay. They went the extra mile when they didn't have to. t would definitely stay there again. I would highly recommend it. And the rooms were nice and bed was comfy. I would have loved to have slept in it. :)
Response by Old Mill Toronto
Thank you for sharing your experience with future guests. our staff truly make every effort to go above and beyond to assist our guests in every way possible and to ensure they have an enjoyable stay no matter the circumstance. I am glad we were able to help and hope you are feeling better. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Sincerely, Vas Kolovos Assistant General Manager
5 night business trip Mar 5, 2015