All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
36012 Airport Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The bathroom could use remodeling. Other than that, the hotel is better than expected at that price.
4 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT WITH ROOM SERVICE"
VERY NICE ROOM WITH ALL THE AMENITIES...HOWEVER ROOM SERVICE COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER...DID NOT CLEAN ROOM ONE NIGHT....AND WE DID NOT HAVE THE "DO NOT DISTURB" SIGN ON DOOR" AND ACTUALLY SPOKE TO THE CLEANING LADY TO ASK IF WE SHOULD LEAVE OUR DOOR OPEN FOR HER....SHE DIDN'T RESPOND, AND I DECIDED TO CLOSE THE ROOM WHEN WE RETURNED.....SEVERAL HOURS LATER, ROOM WASN'T TOUCH
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
carole
"Room are quiet nobody heard a thing......."
This was our second time staying here and we'll definitely be coming back in the future. It's only a few minutes drive to the beach. Swimming pool is nice especially since it's open till midnight they just have to do something with the floor surrounding it because little stones come loose from it and they sometimes hurt your feet when you stand on them but other then that we very much enjoyed our stay there. Also a BIG plus is how quiet and soundproof the rooms were because nobody heard when it slipped into the wrong hole.
3 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Front desk staff was great, young guy on the 3-11 shift gave us a great restaurant recommendation.Microwave stopped working after the first day, told the front desk girl when we left for the day and nothing seemed to have been done about it. Still didn't work. But it was not a big deal since there was a microwave in the lobby that I used. Breakfast was very nice, loved it. I was not impressed by housekeeping. If the "environmental" sign is correct we should have clean sheet on the 2nd night but we didn't, could tell by a stain on the pillow case. Our room was not vaccumed, toilet not cleaned and beds poorly. Pool area was clean. I would stay there again despite housekeeping issues.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Conditions of the hotel"
It was good. The location was perfect but you need more cleaning in the rooms, specially in the bathrooms.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Adriana
"A delight"
We decided to go down to Rehoboth has a last minute trip before the family went back to school. We found a hotel that allow dogs at a very affordable price. The rooms were spacious and clean and the staff were more than friendly.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Do not take a pet friendly room"
Very helpful and friendly staff, decent breakfast, well mantained indoor pool. Convenient location for Outlets shopping, grocery stores, fast food ... However, room cleanlines and condition did not meet the good condition of my last stay in the same hotel 2 years ago when I was given a room in the second floor. This time the only room available was a pet friendly room, ( I guess they are only in the first floor) so I had no other choice but taking the room, which was humid and had a funny smell, the ceiling and bathroom had mildew stains. Every time I came in the room I had to spray Lysol to kill the smell and hunt for flies... Unless you do have a pet, do not take a pet friendly room.
3 night trip Aug 3, 2015
"still would stay there again"
Good overall but television reception was awful and WiFi did not work well.
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
"Hidden jewel."
Short drive to the beach. Very close to outlet shopping. Free breakfast hit the spot. Kids enjoyed in-room jacuzzi and indoor pool. Suited our needs perfectly.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
The room met our expectations and staff was very friendly. We stayed during the middle of summer and the temperatures outside were in the high 80's. Our room was a perfect temp, but the hallways and lobby were very warm. The indoor pool room was also too warm, it felt like we were in a sauna. Did not leave disappointed. Would definitely consider going back!
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Roman
"Decent"
Breakfast options were pretty good. Having coffee available 24/7 was also a plus. Rooms were decent but the beds were very uncomfortable. Tossed and turned every night.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Conveniently located near Lewes and Rehoboth"
Some areas on the walls could use paint. Some small areas of rust in bathtub/bathroom. Very quiet despite many children and dogs. Room nice and did not smell like dogs. Very convenient to Rehoboth and Lewes beaches. TV did have "static" lines through most of the channels but I wasn't in the room to watch TV. Loved the pool and spa. Would definitely return and this time take my dog with me.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Debbie
"Not Oceanside, but otherwise convenient"
Within walking distance to the outlets and a neat little outdoor bar nearby. Driving distance to beach about 3 miles....if you're alright with not being right on the beach this place is a convenient choice. Complimentary breakfast is decent and pool and hot tub are well kept.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Nice and comfortable... Had a great stay... would definitely recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Anupam
"Had a Wonderful stay I recommend"
Everything was great n clean quite big rooms beds are so comfortable just the room had a Lil smell nothing major like humidity smell staff was great pool n he t tub great
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Yesenia
"Very nice, and close to the beach"
Very nice, staff was excellent
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Great weekend"
Love the pool and breakfast. All were friendly
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
marlene
"Excellent location & quiet room"
The room was very quiet. There was no elevator to the second floor where our room was located. The staff did not offer to carry our bags up. The breakfast was decent. The location was excellent for its proximity to Rehoboth Beach & outlet stores.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Pamela
The staff was very kind and helpful. The hotel was in need of some updating but was comfortable. There is no elevator so all luggage had to be carried upstairs. Location was good for our needs.
2 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
"Very Disappointing"
One word to describe this motel is "drab." Not necessarily dirty, but not clean either. Breakfast was not nearly what was pictured on their web site. Things were missing and/or not working--the dryer in guest laundry, carts for luggage. Indoor pool was closed because of bad weather outside! (Entry door didn't work properly and the water was cloudy anyway.) The in-room safe didn't work and we had something stolen from our room. No fold-up cots. The guest computer did not have Office loaded on it, reducing its usefulness. And the TV had interference on virtually every channel. The people were very nice, but this didn't change the essential dysfunction of this motel. Not sure where the glowing reviews for this place are coming from, but I suspect they are not from paying guests. Will NOT stay there again.
5 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Nice, clean room for the price. Pool was clean but older. Hotel staff very friendly. Located by shopping and restaurants. Short drive to beaches and boardwalk.
3 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
donna and rick
"Nice weekend stay."
The hotel has been remodeled at some point.they did a very nice job. Beautiful fireplace in the lobby.The room was very comfortable and decorated nicely. Beds were very comfortable. My only complaints would be that there is no elevator and the pool was either dirty or needed adjustments with the chemicals.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
mimi
"tlizzy"
It was nice other then, when they came in to our room they didn't change the bed sheets.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Not Rehoboth's Finest"
It was okay for one night but just had that ffeling of a substanrd hotel. And nothing worse than a shower drain that does not drain - YUCK! The catina Bar next door was the highlight!
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Bob D
"AmericInn"
Hotel is in great location for things you might need while staying in a hotel. Room was okay, a little dated in terms of decor and bathroom fixtures. However we were traveling with a dog and we're greatful to be able to have him stay with us in our room. Hotel staff could have been friendlier but weren't rude. All-in-all, I'd stay there again if traveling with my dog.
3 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"Not the most comfortable beds"
The beds were uncomfortable and the pillows were bad.
2 night trip May 21, 2015
robbin
"Amazing AmericInn!!!"
I am so glad I decided to stay here! This place was amazing! From the outstanding service to the super comfortable, clean, cozy room...there was nothing more I could ask for! I consider myself a "hotel snob", because for the money you put out, you should have a great place...anywhere...Also, I am super picky about my beds, and this one was amazingly firm and supportive! The only complaint I had is that there could be some Tilex used around the bath fixtures to get rid of some growing mold...other than that, the place was immaculate! I even got to fully enjoy the in room jacuzzi! I was super happy about choosing this place!!!
1 night trip May 18, 2015
Kristen
"Nice motel."
Nice location, but getting into traffic was a bit of a problem.
2 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Romantic getaway"
no concerns
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Gross pool water"
The room and service was great. However the pool looked dirty and smelled funny.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Not satisfied with stay at AmeriInn Lodge"
I would not stay at this hotel again. I would also not use Hotels.com to book a reservation in the future. The key card to the original room would not work even after reprogramming several times. The second room provided smelled from smoking. The third room was okay. For the price of the room I could have gotten a place close to the boardwalk and main strip. I was told a discount would be applied but upon check out the desk attendant said he could not do anything since it was booked through a third party. He was also not customer friedly. These are the reasons why I would not stay here again, and will not book with Hotels.com in the future.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Great rates and accommodations"
Loved my stay here, have been twice now. Love the hot tub, pool, quiet clean room, friendly staff, continental breakfast! Close to beach and attractions! Love that is only two floors..seems private and nit crowded.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
happygirl
"Back again"
We stay here several times a year, we can't beat the price. Large clean room and comfortable beds. It's a block off the highway so there's no traffic noise. We stayed in March of 2015 and some renovation was going on, some wallpaper was removed in a small area of hallway. Most of work was done inside several rooms on second floor. Pretty much went unnoticed by us and the workers stopped around 6-7pm. This is a basic hotel, no elevator, not in a scenic location but nice enough. Breakfast layout was good, but nothing fancy. Nice indoor pool.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"wonderful stay"
The hotel was peaceful , relaxing, and quite. The indoor pool was nice. My blowdryer didn't work at first but the front desk sent someone down immediately to bring me another one. Get the king suite because it's worth it!
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Shamelia
"Loved it"
I loved our room and the pool. Breakfast was a good variety. Booking it again for may
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"fun fun!"
I had read about the renovation that was happening so that didn't bother me. It wasn't in our way at all. The only thing about my stay (I have stayed before) this time was that my room wasn't cleaned properly. There was sticky juice on my nightstand and the floors needed a better vacuum. The bathroom sink was okay but the toilet area definitely needed more time spent. The rooms were pretty quiet except some kids running around the halls which the staff was aware of and it wasn't their fault. I don't have any other complaints! The staff was super nice. She was always busy but prompt when you rang the bell. The breakfast was mostly your standard breakfast except it had hard boiled eggs available and I thought that was awesome! We didnt use the pool because it was too popular but it seemed clean. The location was perfectly out of the way and a not to far drive out to the beaches. The hotel is being redone and I really love the new look! We had a great weekend and will book again.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Jodi
The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was great. The hotel is currently making some cosmetic changes so the hallways were a little cluttered with new carpet being readied to install. We did not swim in the pool because it was cloudy but the hot tub was clear and set at a great temperature. Overall I thought the hotel was nice and would stay again.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Lynda
"Friendly staff, nice amenities"
I went to the beach off-season to visit the Dogfish Head Brewery and some of the beer bars in the area -- a simple weekend getaway. Decided to splurge and get the Jacuzzi enhanced room since the off-season pricing was so great. This location was nicely placed for that venture: had I been going to the beach for the summer, I would've probably wanted something closer. But it's *very* close to the outlets and only a short drive from the restaurant run by the beach itself. The hotel itself was undergoing some renovations, but there was never any issues with noise, just that new paint smell. Staff was very friendly, attentive, and quick. The room itself was very nice, and I loved the Jacuzzi. The bathroom was small and a little on the dingy side, but far from the worst thing you'll find when looking for a beach-adjacent room in this price range.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Sean
"Nice Off Season Getaway"
Clean room. Nice staff. Great foyer for relaxing and having breakfast. Renovations were going on our hallway that led to wires hanging out of the ceiling and drywall(?) residue on the floor in the hallway.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"business trip"
I was there on business and had a 2 night stay. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The 2nd night that I was there the clerk had trouble transferring a call to the room. He tried 3 times without success and I ended up calling my business contact from my cell phone. The Inn itself is fairly nice but was undergoing some renovation/construction because of a flood they had from broken pipes. The breakfast was average and the food was fresh.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Polar Bear Plunge"
This hotel was under major renovations during my stay. There was no mention of the renovations and you had to walk through the area being renovated. There wasn't any heat on in this area and it was extremely dirty. The ceiling tiles right over the front reception area were removed....it was a mess.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice hotel away from traffic."
Even though there was a leak in the ceiling in one of the hallways, the accommodations were great. The staff did all they could to put us in a nice room. The continental breakfast was just enough to eat in the morning. I will stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
SHORTLY AFTER CHECK IN, THEY HAD A WATER PIPE BREAK. WE HAD TO BE MOVED TO ANOTHER ROOM WITHOUT FIREPLACE AND SPA TUB. ALTHOUGH I EXPECTED A PRICE ADJUSTMENT, I WAS SHOCKED WHEN TOLD MY TWO NIGHT STAY WOULD BE FULLY REFUNDED FOR OUR INCONVENIENCE! WELL, THEY WILL CERTAINLY BE GETTING OUR BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE! THE SPA TUB ROOM WAS NICE, AND WE WILL BOOK AGAIN AND HOPE FOR NO MORE PIPE BURSTS!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Not what I remembered from my last visit."
It is definitely not what I expect from AmericInn. Overall hotel is in good shape. My only complaint is that they need to pay attention to detail when cleaning the rooms. I should not find hair on the wall of the shower nor in my bed.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel overall"
This is my fourth experience visiting Rehoboth, different hotel each time, two nights this time. This hotel had a pleasant atmosphere. The breakfast was standard offerings but everything was fresh. The room was clean and the linens were soft. The mattress was not supportive with low quality padding. The sauna was out of service for a new heater. The front desk and cleaning staff were very attentive and friendly. Overall, a nice place to sleep and relax in for a long weekend.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Liz
"Great lodgings for the price and location"
We came to visit our daughter and found that this hotel was close to her apartment as well as close to outlet shopping and some good restaurants. It is also close enough to the downtown area to visit the boardwalk and local shops. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Friendly and Helpful Staff"
Friendly and helpful staff. It is dog friendly but does not smell of dogs. We will probably stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"One night getaway"
We liked it so much from our trip in August we went back! Family friendly, clean enough, great pool area (big sell for us!) and good breakfast all for a good price. The downfall is that it is dog-friendly & there were A LOT of dogs this time around. . . wouldn't be too bad if people wouldn't let them mill around the breakfast area and were stopped when dogs brought in pool area (thankfully they didn't stay long).
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Samantha
"nice"
For the price it was great! Pillows were a bit on the cheesy side and the bathroom could be a bit updated, but would certainly stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2014