All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here36012 Airport Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Amazing AmericInn!!!"
I am so glad I decided to stay here! This place was amazing! From the outstanding service to the super comfortable, clean, cozy room...there was nothing more I could ask for! I consider myself a "hotel snob", because for the money you put out, you should have a great place...anywhere...Also, I am super picky about my beds, and this one was amazingly firm and supportive! The only complaint I had is that there could be some Tilex used around the bath fixtures to get rid of some growing mold...other than that, the place was immaculate! I even got to fully enjoy the in room jacuzzi! I was super happy about choosing this place!!!
1 night trip May 18, 2015
Kristen
"Nice motel."
Nice location, but getting into traffic was a bit of a problem.
2 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Romantic getaway"
no concerns
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Gross pool water"
The room and service was great. However the pool looked dirty and smelled funny.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Not satisfied with stay at AmeriInn Lodge"
I would not stay at this hotel again. I would also not use Hotels.com to book a reservation in the future. The key card to the original room would not work even after reprogramming several times. The second room provided smelled from smoking. The third room was okay. For the price of the room I could have gotten a place close to the boardwalk and main strip. I was told a discount would be applied but upon check out the desk attendant said he could not do anything since it was booked through a third party. He was also not customer friedly. These are the reasons why I would not stay here again, and will not book with Hotels.com in the future.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Back again"
We stay here several times a year, we can't beat the price. Large clean room and comfortable beds. It's a block off the highway so there's no traffic noise. We stayed in March of 2015 and some renovation was going on, some wallpaper was removed in a small area of hallway. Most of work was done inside several rooms on second floor. Pretty much went unnoticed by us and the workers stopped around 6-7pm. This is a basic hotel, no elevator, not in a scenic location but nice enough. Breakfast layout was good, but nothing fancy. Nice indoor pool.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"wonderful stay"
The hotel was peaceful , relaxing, and quite. The indoor pool was nice. My blowdryer didn't work at first but the front desk sent someone down immediately to bring me another one. Get the king suite because it's worth it!
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Shamelia
"Loved it"
I loved our room and the pool. Breakfast was a good variety. Booking it again for may
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"fun fun!"
I had read about the renovation that was happening so that didn't bother me. It wasn't in our way at all. The only thing about my stay (I have stayed before) this time was that my room wasn't cleaned properly. There was sticky juice on my nightstand and the floors needed a better vacuum. The bathroom sink was okay but the toilet area definitely needed more time spent. The rooms were pretty quiet except some kids running around the halls which the staff was aware of and it wasn't their fault. I don't have any other complaints! The staff was super nice. She was always busy but prompt when you rang the bell. The breakfast was mostly your standard breakfast except it had hard boiled eggs available and I thought that was awesome! We didnt use the pool because it was too popular but it seemed clean. The location was perfectly out of the way and a not to far drive out to the beaches. The hotel is being redone and I really love the new look! We had a great weekend and will book again.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Jodi
"Nice Off Season Getaway"
Clean room. Nice staff. Great foyer for relaxing and having breakfast. Renovations were going on our hallway that led to wires hanging out of the ceiling and drywall(?) residue on the floor in the hallway.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"business trip"
I was there on business and had a 2 night stay. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The 2nd night that I was there the clerk had trouble transferring a call to the room. He tried 3 times without success and I ended up calling my business contact from my cell phone. The Inn itself is fairly nice but was undergoing some renovation/construction because of a flood they had from broken pipes. The breakfast was average and the food was fresh.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Polar Bear Plunge"
This hotel was under major renovations during my stay. There was no mention of the renovations and you had to walk through the area being renovated. There wasn't any heat on in this area and it was extremely dirty. The ceiling tiles right over the front reception area were removed....it was a mess.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice hotel away from traffic."
Even though there was a leak in the ceiling in one of the hallways, the accommodations were great. The staff did all they could to put us in a nice room. The continental breakfast was just enough to eat in the morning. I will stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
SHORTLY AFTER CHECK IN, THEY HAD A WATER PIPE BREAK. WE HAD TO BE MOVED TO ANOTHER ROOM WITHOUT FIREPLACE AND SPA TUB. ALTHOUGH I EXPECTED A PRICE ADJUSTMENT, I WAS SHOCKED WHEN TOLD MY TWO NIGHT STAY WOULD BE FULLY REFUNDED FOR OUR INCONVENIENCE! WELL, THEY WILL CERTAINLY BE GETTING OUR BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE! THE SPA TUB ROOM WAS NICE, AND WE WILL BOOK AGAIN AND HOPE FOR NO MORE PIPE BURSTS!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Not what I remembered from my last visit."
It is definitely not what I expect from AmericInn. Overall hotel is in good shape. My only complaint is that they need to pay attention to detail when cleaning the rooms. I should not find hair on the wall of the shower nor in my bed.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel overall"
This is my fourth experience visiting Rehoboth, different hotel each time, two nights this time. This hotel had a pleasant atmosphere. The breakfast was standard offerings but everything was fresh. The room was clean and the linens were soft. The mattress was not supportive with low quality padding. The sauna was out of service for a new heater. The front desk and cleaning staff were very attentive and friendly. Overall, a nice place to sleep and relax in for a long weekend.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Liz
"Great lodgings for the price and location"
We came to visit our daughter and found that this hotel was close to her apartment as well as close to outlet shopping and some good restaurants. It is also close enough to the downtown area to visit the boardwalk and local shops. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Friendly and Helpful Staff"
Friendly and helpful staff. It is dog friendly but does not smell of dogs. We will probably stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"One night getaway"
We liked it so much from our trip in August we went back! Family friendly, clean enough, great pool area (big sell for us!) and good breakfast all for a good price. The downfall is that it is dog-friendly & there were A LOT of dogs this time around. . . wouldn't be too bad if people wouldn't let them mill around the breakfast area and were stopped when dogs brought in pool area (thankfully they didn't stay long).
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Samantha
"nice"
For the price it was great! Pillows were a bit on the cheesy side and the bathroom could be a bit updated, but would certainly stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2014
Room was clean, staff helpful and friendly. Breakfast choices are pretty standard, which means we ate elsewhere. If I go to this area again, I'll definitely stay
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2014
Myles
"Nice hotel. Really friendly staff."
Nice hotel. Really friendly staff. Wifi did not work in the room unfortunately. Pool was nice, clean and tidy. Room very clean and comfortable. Overall, really pleased.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Jamie
"Not what we expected"
We were very disappointed with this hotel. It is in need of an upgrade and reminded me of a motel from the 1960s. The mattress was uncomfortable and the pillows small. The room was not as clean as I would have expected and finally the complimentary breakfast was nothing but cold cereal, breads and coffee, despite their website showing a waffle.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Nice Place"
LOVED the hot tub and pool. My only issue is the internet doesn't work in ALL rooms. Had to be moved so I could get online and work.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
We were very happy with our stay here. The hotel looks kind of drabby on the outside but inside was very well maintained. Everything was very clean! There was even an indoor pool and jacuzzi. The only downside was we had to drive to the beach.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Jen
"Nice clean motel"
Nice clean motel, with a nice indoor pool and hot tub. Nice friendly staff. Good, nice breakfast included. Will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
We love this Hotel. It is so nice and clean!! The staff is SO pleasant. We have stayed here for several years. It is so close to the beach. Plus they allow you to have your "four" legged friends. The continental breakfast is a huge plus.
4 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
Pauline
"Clean and quiet"
The room was very clean. It was very quiet considering the closeness to Route 1. Suggest the installation of a safety rail for us older folks when exiting the tub and shower.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Bonnie
"Pet Friendly"
Price doubled from Thursday to Friday night
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Nice hotel but bring your nose plug"
The rooms allow dogs, which is nice for people that have them, but they should warn people that dont. They need to find a better way to clean the rooms so they dont smell like dog for the next guest. Also the rooms with the jet tubs do not have proper ventilation so the room also smells a bit musty. The combination of dog/must smell made it difficult to enjoy the what otherwise is a nice hotel.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Very to Accomodating Accomodations"
The very kind young lady at the desk promptly ordered housekeeping to prepare the room of our choice on the first floor so that my wife who had had knee replacement surgery wouldn't need to climb to the 2nd floor room reserved. It was like she provided this kind of consideration dozens of times every day. Thank you.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
Mike D
"Nice hotel not far from the beach"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights and we're very happy. The beds were really comfortable, and the room was very clean. I did not like that they asked for my CC information and was told they would not charge it, but I received a text alerting me that they did! I talked to the manager and was told it was not going to be processed and was just part of their procedure. You can bet I am checking my account to make sure, but other than that the hotel and the staff was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Angie
"Good stay"
Beyond my expectations. Great location off main road, close to everything. Clean hotel, good continental breakfast and nice pool- a lot of chlorine though.
2 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2014
Shanda
"Nice hotel centrally located to outlets and beach"
Spent a day on the beach and after visiting downtown Rehoboth we drove to the hotel about 10 minutes away. Plenty of eateries right by the hotel and the next day went shopping at the outlets close by.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
joyce
"Great one night stay w/ family"
Loved the pool area, very friendly people.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
Samantha
overall it was a good visit, i would stay again,, adding some fitness equipment would be nice
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Clean,Convenient, and Courteous!"
I've learned my lesson to always read reviews. I was a bit apprehensive since AmericInn was given an average rating (comments about cleanliness etc.) The hotel looked revamped. They were very courteous and they allowed us to check in 2 hours early which was a huge relief. As soon as we got to our room I started my inspection. It was very clean, no nasty bed spreads, and very quiet! I have to add that the continental breakfast was nice (breakfast sandwiches, muffins, cereal towers, my boys were in heaven!) Also, it is directly behind Coastal Hwy. Convenient to everything! If you're looking for a stay-over, I do recommend.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Renee
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
Had a great time, beach was clean though overcrowded. Board walk was nice, though could not get into rides due to long lines every evening. Felt that all hotels were a bit pricey for the whole area.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
r.e.
"great experience, friendly staff, will return!"
Clean room. Friendly staff. Decent breakfast. Only drawback is they don't have rollaway beds.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Vacation to beaches"
Off from a busy "street"...quiet. And location close to shops and restaurants. Nice and clean motel.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
had our 4 grandchildren there for a mini vacation to the beach
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
sally
"Accommodating"
Pleasant reliable staff, accommodating. Decent place but not 5 star. Good for the beach. Dogs welcome. :-)
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"So quiet hotel"
It's good overnight stay in a cosy and very quiet room.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Armand
"Very pleasant experience"
This is a clean, comfortable hotel wit a helpful staff. It's pet friendly but they segregate the pet rooms. Minor quibbles: the mattress was too soft and the "business center" is a single computer in a dark corner. Also it's a little hard to find the first time.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Ritr23
"Disgusting !"
The hot tub had human extrament on its edges and at the back corner, the worst was after I told the manager and he said it would be takin care of, two day later I went to use it and sure enough the human waste was still there so gross, I'll never go back. The new owners have takin away the nice waffle make and painted the outside ugly green and in the rooms also, the air conditioner had dirt in it and the room smelt like a ashtray. We used to go there in some years past and it WAS great but not anymore. They lied about having a Hot breakfast. Sad that corp greed is to busy counting the money instead of careing about their customers .
4 night romance trip Jul 27, 2014
Paul P
Adequate hotel not great. Tv reception was blurry. A bit away from beach. Breakfast buffet just minimal nothing special
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Ron
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
The room was clean and convenient to outlets and beach. Check in and out very easy.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Better Then Anticipated"
Based on Hotels.Com photos (which were not flattering), I was happy to see the decor was a little more updated...but you have to like green! Good value for your money.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Not bad for a short stay"
My family and I stayed at the AmericInn for a long weekend of baseball. The staff was great the facility was ok There was 9 other families with the team staying there and no one had anything bad to stay. They might want to look into possibly providing a patio area with some tables and a grill or two.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014