All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
36012 Airport Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nice"
For the price it was great! Pillows were a bit on the cheesy side and the bathroom could be a bit updated, but would certainly stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2014
Room was clean, staff helpful and friendly. Breakfast choices are pretty standard, which means we ate elsewhere. If I go to this area again, I'll definitely stay
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2014
Myles
"Nice hotel. Really friendly staff."
Nice hotel. Really friendly staff. Wifi did not work in the room unfortunately. Pool was nice, clean and tidy. Room very clean and comfortable. Overall, really pleased.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Jamie
"Not what we expected"
We were very disappointed with this hotel. It is in need of an upgrade and reminded me of a motel from the 1960s. The mattress was uncomfortable and the pillows small. The room was not as clean as I would have expected and finally the complimentary breakfast was nothing but cold cereal, breads and coffee, despite their website showing a waffle.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Nice Place"
LOVED the hot tub and pool. My only issue is the internet doesn't work in ALL rooms. Had to be moved so I could get online and work.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
We were very happy with our stay here. The hotel looks kind of drabby on the outside but inside was very well maintained. Everything was very clean! There was even an indoor pool and jacuzzi. The only downside was we had to drive to the beach.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Jen
"Nice clean motel"
Nice clean motel, with a nice indoor pool and hot tub. Nice friendly staff. Good, nice breakfast included. Will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
We love this Hotel. It is so nice and clean!! The staff is SO pleasant. We have stayed here for several years. It is so close to the beach. Plus they allow you to have your "four" legged friends. The continental breakfast is a huge plus.
4 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
Pauline
"Clean and quiet"
The room was very clean. It was very quiet considering the closeness to Route 1. Suggest the installation of a safety rail for us older folks when exiting the tub and shower.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Bonnie
"Pet Friendly"
Price doubled from Thursday to Friday night
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Nice hotel but bring your nose plug"
The rooms allow dogs, which is nice for people that have them, but they should warn people that dont. They need to find a better way to clean the rooms so they dont smell like dog for the next guest. Also the rooms with the jet tubs do not have proper ventilation so the room also smells a bit musty. The combination of dog/must smell made it difficult to enjoy the what otherwise is a nice hotel.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Very to Accomodating Accomodations"
The very kind young lady at the desk promptly ordered housekeeping to prepare the room of our choice on the first floor so that my wife who had had knee replacement surgery wouldn't need to climb to the 2nd floor room reserved. It was like she provided this kind of consideration dozens of times every day. Thank you.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
Mike D
"Nice hotel not far from the beach"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights and we're very happy. The beds were really comfortable, and the room was very clean. I did not like that they asked for my CC information and was told they would not charge it, but I received a text alerting me that they did! I talked to the manager and was told it was not going to be processed and was just part of their procedure. You can bet I am checking my account to make sure, but other than that the hotel and the staff was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Angie
"Good stay"
Beyond my expectations. Great location off main road, close to everything. Clean hotel, good continental breakfast and nice pool- a lot of chlorine though.
2 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2014
Shanda
"Nice hotel centrally located to outlets and beach"
Spent a day on the beach and after visiting downtown Rehoboth we drove to the hotel about 10 minutes away. Plenty of eateries right by the hotel and the next day went shopping at the outlets close by.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
joyce
"Great one night stay w/ family"
Loved the pool area, very friendly people.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
Samantha
overall it was a good visit, i would stay again,, adding some fitness equipment would be nice
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Clean,Convenient, and Courteous!"
I've learned my lesson to always read reviews. I was a bit apprehensive since AmericInn was given an average rating (comments about cleanliness etc.) The hotel looked revamped. They were very courteous and they allowed us to check in 2 hours early which was a huge relief. As soon as we got to our room I started my inspection. It was very clean, no nasty bed spreads, and very quiet! I have to add that the continental breakfast was nice (breakfast sandwiches, muffins, cereal towers, my boys were in heaven!) Also, it is directly behind Coastal Hwy. Convenient to everything! If you're looking for a stay-over, I do recommend.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Renee
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
Had a great time, beach was clean though overcrowded. Board walk was nice, though could not get into rides due to long lines every evening. Felt that all hotels were a bit pricey for the whole area.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
r.e.
"great experience, friendly staff, will return!"
Clean room. Friendly staff. Decent breakfast. Only drawback is they don't have rollaway beds.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Vacation to beaches"
Off from a busy "street"...quiet. And location close to shops and restaurants. Nice and clean motel.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
had our 4 grandchildren there for a mini vacation to the beach
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
sally
"Accommodating"
Pleasant reliable staff, accommodating. Decent place but not 5 star. Good for the beach. Dogs welcome. :-)
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"So quiet hotel"
It's good overnight stay in a cosy and very quiet room.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Armand
"Very pleasant experience"
This is a clean, comfortable hotel wit a helpful staff. It's pet friendly but they segregate the pet rooms. Minor quibbles: the mattress was too soft and the "business center" is a single computer in a dark corner. Also it's a little hard to find the first time.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Ritr23
"Disgusting !"
The hot tub had human extrament on its edges and at the back corner, the worst was after I told the manager and he said it would be takin care of, two day later I went to use it and sure enough the human waste was still there so gross, I'll never go back. The new owners have takin away the nice waffle make and painted the outside ugly green and in the rooms also, the air conditioner had dirt in it and the room smelt like a ashtray. We used to go there in some years past and it WAS great but not anymore. They lied about having a Hot breakfast. Sad that corp greed is to busy counting the money instead of careing about their customers .
4 night romance trip Jul 27, 2014
Paul P
Adequate hotel not great. Tv reception was blurry. A bit away from beach. Breakfast buffet just minimal nothing special
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Ron
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
The room was clean and convenient to outlets and beach. Check in and out very easy.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Better Then Anticipated"
Based on Hotels.Com photos (which were not flattering), I was happy to see the decor was a little more updated...but you have to like green! Good value for your money.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Not bad for a short stay"
My family and I stayed at the AmericInn for a long weekend of baseball. The staff was great the facility was ok There was 9 other families with the team staying there and no one had anything bad to stay. They might want to look into possibly providing a patio area with some tables and a grill or two.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Wonderful staff, location, dog-friendly facility"
My family and I came in for a few days to escape the DC area. This hotel was reasonably priced and has been renovated. The staff was very kind and helpful. The location was great as it was close enough to the beach and right across from the Tanger Outlets where we were able to get all school clothes for super inexpensive! The rooms are spacious and very clean. The only issue was the bathroom. There is no vent and therefore the bathroom becomes very steamy with typical accompanying mold in the caulking. This was not a huge issue for us since we were hardly at the hotel except to shower from the beach. The major bonus for our family was this hotel welcomes pets. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
NoVAMom
"Reasonable price for a great lil hotel"
Stayed Monday to Thursday price was rite I think the best out of other hotels in the area. Pleasantly surprised got more then expected from our room (1 king bed with a whirlpool) everything was newly renovated and very clean as was the whole hotel and only a few minutes drive to the beach. The indoor heated pool area was also nice with a huge heated jacuzzi open til midnight no kids after 10pm, floor needs to be re done though. We will definitely be staying there again in the future
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2014
"Tricky"
The hotel clerk was not very nice. They are not flexible at all because they have so many bookings. Other than that the rooms are o.k.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Micki
"Quiet, clean, great location."
Americinn was a bit hard to find, located on a side road off Route 1. Once we found it, our stay was pleasant. The hotel is quiet (although I heard a barking dog in the hotel for a few minutes one morning); mostly families; our room was very clean; the front desk staff was very pleasant; the indoor pool was lovely and refreshing; the free breakfast was very nice - assorted breads, bagels, spreads, cereals, coffee, tea, juices, pastries, muffins, and each day an assortment of granola bars, yogurt and/or sausage /egg/cheese biscuits that could be heated in the microwave. The air conditioning was very comfortable, and soundproofing between rooms was good; we did not hear any neighbors. My only complaints were that 1) encountering a large dog (there as a guest) in the hotel hallway made my stay less relaxing; and 2) the bed was very clean but unfortunately the bed springs sagged a bit in the middle. Even so, for a beach hotel, it was a good value for the price and I would stay there again.
Bethesda Mom
"Close to everything-beach, restaurants, outlets"
Very friendly personnel;answered all questions; Breakfast was wonderful; many options to choose
"Bad experience"
At arrival after 11PM, and after desk clerk emphasized no smoking rule, assigned room immediately smelled of cigaret smoke, with window wide open and a floor fan blowing full blast. In addition, one of the two beds looked like it had simply been "pulled up", not fully remade with clean sheets. Third, a pair of men's boxer shorts were hanging on a chair arm. And finally, ugh, toilet was not clean. Desk clerk apologized and assigned us another room, better in almost all respects (beds seemed clean but were not "professionally" made up), but uncomfortable because of initial experience. It was late and we were tired, so we stayed, but very very reluctantly.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Quaint place. Excellent location."
Minutes away from the beach and practically every restaurant and shop imaginable. The staff is very accommodating. Had a water problem in the bathroom, so we got upgraded to a bigger, better room. Breakfast and pool were nice. The view from the rooms is pretty much the loading docks to the back of stores, but if that doesn't bother you then you're all set!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Meredith
"Great Location, nice decor, pleasant front desk"
I have moderate expectations for a beach-area hotel, and Americinn met them. The interior and exterior of the hotel were clean and well kept. The staff were nice and unobtrusive, and the free breakfast was pleasant (cereal, bagels, muffins, toasts, pastries, oatmeal, coffee, tea, juice, assorted special items including yogurt, cheese/sausage/egg sandwiches). It was surprising to witness several incidents involving dogs in the hotel; I was not aware of the hotel policy to allow dog guests. In one incident, I noticed a guest in the hotel hallway outside my door holding the collar of a large dog that was struggling hard to get away from her. She also was talking loudly to the dog to get it to calm down. Since the dog did not appear especially friendly I returned to my room until the coast was clear. The following morning, the same owner was in the breakfast room, and again had to calm the dog for several minutes after it became excited and tried to get free. She told everyone her dog was "scared" and from my experience, a "scared" dog is an unpredictable dog. I did feel a little stressed at breakfast as a result. In addition, walking to my room after dinner I heard repeated barking of a dog from another room. Is this the new normal for hotels? Next time I will check on the pet-friendly policies before booking. Otherwise, everything was operating fine and everything was great.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Bethesda Mom
"excellence"
Love this hotel so close to all the attractions. Going back in August
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Vanessa
Room was clean. Hotel seems to have had a recent renovation so new paint and carpets in my room. Bathroom alittle small and no fan. So alittle stuffy. Free breakfast in the am was good. Enough to get the day started and head out to the beach. Good location near rehoboth and lewes beach. We would book here again. OK price. Pets are allowed in some rooms but we didn't hear or smell any animals.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
comfortable and clean odd décor, yet not a issue
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Had a nice stay. Hotel staff was pleasant and helpful, very close to outlet malls and about a 10 min drive to the beach.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Worth the money"
My family and I stayed for a few days during the week of July 4th. Reasonable rates͵ friendly staff but just average rooms. Room was not cleaned well͵ no towels and clothes left from previous guest but nothing that would ruin the vacation. My only real complaint was the activity in the pool. During our stay multiple local families who were not staying in the hotel used the facilities and it became very crowded at times.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great choice for Rehoboth Beach"
Hotel was a great price for what it offered.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Phil
The hotel staff was friendly. I am all about pet friendly hotels but during my stay I heard constant yapping from the dogs there. it made it really hard to relax. I would stay there again but I would probably just ask to be in a room away from guests who have their animals.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
"Comfortable"
The looks of the hotel made me think I had made a bad choice....but I was wrong. The room was spacious and clean. The sofa bed was the most comfortable we had used in the last 5 hotel stops. We heard dogs barking during the day while walking down the hall. But did not hear any animals while in our room.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"Nice place and easy area to park a trailer"
Over all it was nice pool room very nice and hot tub also the only thing was the keys did not work so a person would come and unlock the room but it still worked out would stay again here
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Fairly Priced"
The stay was very pleasant and the hotel staff were very customer service oriented. The room was above average and well appointed, particularly for the price that we paid ($99). Jacuzzi tub, mini-fridge, microwave were all good. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Good luck finding it!"
After driving 2.5 hrs getting to Rehoboth Beach, it took an extra hour to find hotel nestled in a back street only to be accessed via Food Lion shopping area behind a Steak Restaurant that looked like a dead end. I was across the street in QVC, Kmart asking receptionist for directions that brought me toward Dewey Beach and back to QVC. Was doggie hotel with constant barking (ours is service dog that does not bark) with people who had unfriendly dogs. Room was clean but basic. Neighborhood is back alley, garbage strewn with nowhere to walk except shopping area. Would not stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Pn"
Perfectly fine, clean, friendly staff. No elevator though.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014