All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here36012 Airport Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful staff, location, dog-friendly facility"
My family and I came in for a few days to escape the DC area. This hotel was reasonably priced and has been renovated. The staff was very kind and helpful. The location was great as it was close enough to the beach and right across from the Tanger Outlets where we were able to get all school clothes for super inexpensive! The rooms are spacious and very clean. The only issue was the bathroom. There is no vent and therefore the bathroom becomes very steamy with typical accompanying mold in the caulking. This was not a huge issue for us since we were hardly at the hotel except to shower from the beach. The major bonus for our family was this hotel welcomes pets. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
NoVAMom
"Reasonable price for a great lil hotel"
Stayed Monday to Thursday price was rite I think the best out of other hotels in the area. Pleasantly surprised got more then expected from our room (1 king bed with a whirlpool) everything was newly renovated and very clean as was the whole hotel and only a few minutes drive to the beach. The indoor heated pool area was also nice with a huge heated jacuzzi open til midnight no kids after 10pm, floor needs to be re done though. We will definitely be staying there again in the future
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2014
"Tricky"
The hotel clerk was not very nice. They are not flexible at all because they have so many bookings. Other than that the rooms are o.k.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Micki
"Quiet, clean, great location."
Americinn was a bit hard to find, located on a side road off Route 1. Once we found it, our stay was pleasant. The hotel is quiet (although I heard a barking dog in the hotel for a few minutes one morning); mostly families; our room was very clean; the front desk staff was very pleasant; the indoor pool was lovely and refreshing; the free breakfast was very nice - assorted breads, bagels, spreads, cereals, coffee, tea, juices, pastries, muffins, and each day an assortment of granola bars, yogurt and/or sausage /egg/cheese biscuits that could be heated in the microwave. The air conditioning was very comfortable, and soundproofing between rooms was good; we did not hear any neighbors. My only complaints were that 1) encountering a large dog (there as a guest) in the hotel hallway made my stay less relaxing; and 2) the bed was very clean but unfortunately the bed springs sagged a bit in the middle. Even so, for a beach hotel, it was a good value for the price and I would stay there again.
Bethesda Mom
"Close to everything-beach, restaurants, outlets"
Very friendly personnel;answered all questions; Breakfast was wonderful; many options to choose
"Bad experience"
At arrival after 11PM, and after desk clerk emphasized no smoking rule, assigned room immediately smelled of cigaret smoke, with window wide open and a floor fan blowing full blast. In addition, one of the two beds looked like it had simply been "pulled up", not fully remade with clean sheets. Third, a pair of men's boxer shorts were hanging on a chair arm. And finally, ugh, toilet was not clean. Desk clerk apologized and assigned us another room, better in almost all respects (beds seemed clean but were not "professionally" made up), but uncomfortable because of initial experience. It was late and we were tired, so we stayed, but very very reluctantly.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Quaint place. Excellent location."
Minutes away from the beach and practically every restaurant and shop imaginable. The staff is very accommodating. Had a water problem in the bathroom, so we got upgraded to a bigger, better room. Breakfast and pool were nice. The view from the rooms is pretty much the loading docks to the back of stores, but if that doesn't bother you then you're all set!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Meredith
"excellence"
Love this hotel so close to all the attractions. Going back in August
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Vanessa
Room was clean. Hotel seems to have had a recent renovation so new paint and carpets in my room. Bathroom alittle small and no fan. So alittle stuffy. Free breakfast in the am was good. Enough to get the day started and head out to the beach. Good location near rehoboth and lewes beach. We would book here again. OK price. Pets are allowed in some rooms but we didn't hear or smell any animals.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
comfortable and clean odd décor, yet not a issue
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Had a nice stay. Hotel staff was pleasant and helpful, very close to outlet malls and about a 10 min drive to the beach.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Worth the money"
My family and I stayed for a few days during the week of July 4th. Reasonable rates͵ friendly staff but just average rooms. Room was not cleaned well͵ no towels and clothes left from previous guest but nothing that would ruin the vacation. My only real complaint was the activity in the pool. During our stay multiple local families who were not staying in the hotel used the facilities and it became very crowded at times.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great choice for Rehoboth Beach"
Hotel was a great price for what it offered.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Phil
The hotel staff was friendly. I am all about pet friendly hotels but during my stay I heard constant yapping from the dogs there. it made it really hard to relax. I would stay there again but I would probably just ask to be in a room away from guests who have their animals.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
"Comfortable"
The looks of the hotel made me think I had made a bad choice....but I was wrong. The room was spacious and clean. The sofa bed was the most comfortable we had used in the last 5 hotel stops. We heard dogs barking during the day while walking down the hall. But did not hear any animals while in our room.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"Nice place and easy area to park a trailer"
Over all it was nice pool room very nice and hot tub also the only thing was the keys did not work so a person would come and unlock the room but it still worked out would stay again here
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Fairly Priced"
The stay was very pleasant and the hotel staff were very customer service oriented. The room was above average and well appointed, particularly for the price that we paid ($99). Jacuzzi tub, mini-fridge, microwave were all good. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Good luck finding it!"
After driving 2.5 hrs getting to Rehoboth Beach, it took an extra hour to find hotel nestled in a back street only to be accessed via Food Lion shopping area behind a Steak Restaurant that looked like a dead end. I was across the street in QVC, Kmart asking receptionist for directions that brought me toward Dewey Beach and back to QVC. Was doggie hotel with constant barking (ours is service dog that does not bark) with people who had unfriendly dogs. Room was clean but basic. Neighborhood is back alley, garbage strewn with nowhere to walk except shopping area. Would not stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Pn"
Perfectly fine, clean, friendly staff. No elevator though.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Duhnudge
"Great stay at a great price!"
We booked this hotel last minute for a spur of the moment beach getaway, I booked the standard room with 2 queen beds because it was only $89 on hotels.com. Upon arriving at the hotel I wasn't sure if we were at the right place because the photos on the site were different. The hotel has obviously been remodeled since they posted the pictures. It is beautiful inside! A warm, cozy lobby with a giant fireplace as soon as you walk in. We had a few altercations before we left our home and knew we wouldn't make check in time, I was worried our room would be given away but when I called, the young man who answered the phone was very nice and assured me that it would be no problem at all. Our room was very clean, smelled great, and up to date. They used these special noise proof materials when building the hotel so you hear no noise from adjoining rooms or the hallway. The hotel sits back off the main road. It only takes about 6-7 minutes to drive from the hotel to Rehoboth Beach and about 30 min (depending on traffic) to drive to OCMD. The Tanger Outlets are literally right up the road. Oh they have an awesome pool and a hot spa too! The hotel felt safe, comfortable and inviting. We will definitely be staying here again! And for the time of year (June 17th) and area it was an amazing price!
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2014
Paula
"Was charged twice for the room"
My overall stay at this hotel was ok for the price I paid for the room on Expedia. I did find strands of hair all over the top blanket as I was spraying the beds with Lysol. The fabric on the top blanket was rough so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and figured the blanket was clean the hair could have stuck on it from the wash. I removed it and the thick blanket and sheets was fine. The bath tub had a dirt ring around it clearly it wasn't cleaned correctly, shower shoes were a must. I did notice today while looking at my bank statement that I was charged by Expedia as well as the hotel. I spoke to a Janine who informed me that they made a mistake and charged the wrong card and will call me back shortly once her manager corrects this problem.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Anetra
"Shabby"
We booked this hotel based on location and price. The reviews said it was nice but we found it to be dirty and dated. The breakfast was terrible and the pool was dark and dirty.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
ms.
Didn't like that the rooms didn't have doors that led to the outside
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Reasonable stay at reasonable rates"
We liked the overall stay at price which we paid for the hotel
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Lima
"The Little Hotel That Could"
Staff was very friendly and welcoming. They really were at their best. Older hotel, recently renovated. Very clean. Very nice breakfast, especially if you have children.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Twirlydoo
"newly renovated"
It is obvious that the entire building has just recently been renovated. The King size room without the sleep sofa is VERY spacious. It has two chairs that we used to sit by the "fireplace" and sip some wine in JUNE. The rooms are very sound proof from voices, but the jetted tub can be heard while the water is filling the tub, jets are on, and draining. It is loud but the hum isn't disrupting. The pool is nice indoor, and the hot tub is a nice size and stays open until midnight (or later if you're not being noisy says the host) and kids are only allowed until 10PM. It is 7 minutes away from Rehoboth Beach and there are tons of things to do and places to eat near by on coastal highway. Located smack dab in the middle of the 3 Tanger Outlets located along the highway. The hotel sits one block off of the highway and it is easy to miss from the main highway. The view is the back of stores, but for the most part I kept my windows closed for a more romantic getaway.
2 night trip May 31, 2014
SarahBeth
"Renovations aside things aren't improving"
We've used this property a handful of times during the past five years and I always considered it a good value for a beach get away. This visit, the rooms weren't well-cleaned upon arrival and we had no maid service the entire time. The paint and updates look lovely, but the overall experience made us want to consider other options for future trips back to the beach.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"OK Visit"
Stayed two nights at the AmericInn over a weekend in June. The staff was very friendly which overshadows everything else. The facilities were clean as well as the room. The motel is located along Rt. 1 in Lewes but not very visible from the highway and a little tough locating the street to turn into and certainly not much in the way of nice scenery surrounding the place and landscaping is minimal. Beware, a brand new firehouse is being built just in front of the motel in a busy area, so the sirens will be blasting. The beds in the room were absolutely horrible. Wife and I both woke up with our backs aching. Motel is a little cheap with the linens. The place is ok in a pinch but we would probably not return.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
dgw
"Pet Friendly"
This is the third time we stayed at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites at Rehoboth Beach. We have had very good experiences with the service as well as the cleanliness of the room. The indoor pool was clean as well as the jacuzzi. Most important to us, a pet friendly hotel that doesn't have the smell of a pets and chemicals. It was nice to see all the renovations taking place. Very Pleased.
4 night trip May 19, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
I was pleasantly surprised by the AmeircInn Hotel.The staff was very friendly the room was quiet and very clean. We were just a short ride form the beach and from the restaurants and shopping. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Hotel was nice undergoing renovations currently . Staff was excellent .
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Motel with a Hotel price"
Thin walls, bad upkeep, and terrible mattresses. Can't believe I had to pay $140 for this place...A motel like super 8 might have been better.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"One night stay allowed"
Needed to stay one night....one of only hotels in Rehoboth without 2 night minimum.
Other trip May 5, 2014
T
Not only was there renovations going on at the time but the pool was down and the kids couldn't use it. We had 6 kids with us and it was VERY DISAPPOINTING to them. When we asked questions regarding the pool we were met by short snappy answers...Such as, "I have no idea when it will be open" or "It's not my fault that it's closed for maintenance". The breakfast was very disappointing as well. We actually went down the road to Bob Evans to get a "real breakfast". I would not return to stay here.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Keith Yeager
"A Room Close to Everything"
This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. They are currently refurbishing the main lobby area which should look great when complete, however it did not interfere with out visit. I like the pool area and hot tub. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and all day coffee bar. The staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Americinn Will Be Even Better"
We stayed for three nights in mid-April: after Tax Day and before Easter. The reason for my review title is that Americinn is at the 85% completion point for a wall-to-wall remodeling. We've stayed ONLY at Americinn for over a decade, and we are thrilled the owner has invested to update the property. The staff and management really worked hard to make the in-process work transparent to the guests. The pool and hot tub were at 100% and occupancy seemed nearly a "full house".
3 night trip Apr 16, 2014
John Wittman
"Nice update almost done"
Hotel is being remodeled and looks nice even though still in progress. Would have given them slightly higher score on cleanliness if the bathroom floor - especially edges would have been cleaner as well as top edge of vanity. Breakfast room was not done yet so in another room.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
Merry
"Redone or doing but lacking"
Honest attempt at updating on a shoestring budget , hotel still needs work. Rooms were clean but considering the number of pets ( some large dogs), I question how long the new carpet will last before it begins to hold odors. The view out the back of the hotel is not conducive to a sense of security. Screen on window was damaged leading one to believe someone may have tried to get in. 2nd queen bed had a very noisy platform. Front desk was pleasant. Overall E for effort but not on my list of hotels to go back to.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great location but beds need to be replaced"
Wonderful staff and indoor pool with hot tub. Horrible mattress and found trash under the bed.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"continental breakfast exceeded my expectations"
I thought the hotel was great. It fit our needs. It was a little tucked away but we found it. The hotel pool was great. The continental breakfast exceeded my expectations, more than other places with the breakfast sandwiches available.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
Maryann
"Pleasant Surprise"
When we first saw the hotel, we were not certain we wanted to stay there. A sign on the door explained that the hotel was undergoing a complete renovation. The friendly desk clerk assured us that the condition of our room was good. We were very well pleased with the cleanliness of the room, the new decor and furnishings. The room had a small microwave, small refrigerator, and a safe for valuables. The beds were clean and very comfortable. the walk from our room to the outdoor "dog park" was an easy one. The lobby is attractive. There is an indoor pool and a room where one can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. The only down side to this motel is its location just a block off US Route 1. The view from our room was of the back side of a strip mall and the warehouse for a thrift shop operation.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Clean hotel reasonable price"
Room very clean. Undergoing renovations so breakfast was limited and lobby was under construction. Small hotel but clean and good value, great location.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"A good gathering place"
we met friends and enjoyed the family feeling of the lobby. Rooms close to entrance. we would stay again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Norman
"Weekend vacation"
Me and my fiancé wanted a weekend to our selves and just relax and we did just that. We would stay there again.
ashley
"A clean stay"
rooms were clean,staff was friendly and helpful and prices were very reasonable.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Clean and welcoming hotel"
When first walking in the lobby you get a feel of being in a country lodge. Surprising to see in the beach area, however very nice. Staff was friendly, clean room and amenities added to the pleasant stay. My two sisters & I brought our Mom for a getaway weekend for her 70th birthday. We couldn't have chosen a nicer place to stay at a very reasonable rate.
Fawn
Hotel was very clean. Room was nice and there was plenty of parking. Hotel was very convient to shopping outlets. Pets are allowed but I never heard any barking or sounds from them. Indoor pool is open to midnite! Free breakfast was excellent. There were not enough towels but when I asked front desk for them plenty were given to me.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
kim
"March 9th"
My husband and I enjoyed our stay, for the most part. The room was good, what you'd expect for $59. The tv had some issues. The pool area was amazing, except that the pool had what looked to be paper all over the bottom of it - also, the "spa" (hot tub) was being used by a couple that just wouldn't get out of it. The coffee was fresh and tasted good, they have a waffle maker (didn't try it, but I was impressed), they also had cereal bars for people that needed to grab something quick and head out. The hotel was definitely in a state of renovation, so I didn't take too many points off for overall condition (theres only so much you can do in March with construction materials!), once it's complete, it will be worth the 4/5!
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Fun Times"
Hotel was very close to shopping, great little winter hotel at a great price. Enjoyed my stay, didn't want to leave :)
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Sandy
"Close to everything"
This hotel was perfect for our 1 night stay. Close to shopping and restaurants. it was clean and the staff was friendly. I feel like for the price it was pretty good.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014