All hotels in Lansing, Michigan, United States of America
6511 Centurion Dr, Lansing, MI, 48917, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

It was nice. Good breakfast Rooms were clean. No frills ... It provided in a good neighborhood a night sleep at a reasonable price.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
SJM
"close to where I had to be"
Everything was wonderful. Our room was very clean, the staff extremely pleasant and helpful and great price too.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Crappy wi-fi!"
Everything about this hotel was great except the wi-fi access. We couldn't get it to work the entire first night of our stay and it was really spotty the next day. After all the running around we had to do while in town, we just wanted to relax and check our email,etc. but that was impossible. We called the desk clerk who reset the router but it made no difference.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great place, especially for Lansing."
I have stayed in two other places in Lansing and both had roach problems. This was avove and beyond my expextations. Bed is super uncomfortable and after two days my back is killing me.
Other trip May 1, 2014
ADAM
"decent but pretty dated"
I only stayed one night here for business. The hotel was adequate as a place to sleep for a few hours and grab breakfast the next morning and the staff was friendly. However, the carpet and overall upkeep of the hotel was dated (old worn carpet, rough bed linens, etc).
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Nice hotel, good cookies!"
Hotel was clean and comfortable, but pool had way too much chlorine and no ventilation. Complimentary cookies and coffee were a nice touch. Overall a good place to stay. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
The room was very nice and very clean. We requested a room away from elevators and other noise creators, and ended up in a room that was underneath the laundry facilities. Overall had a nice stay, just had to deal with the noise of laundry at 12 midnite.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
"Cookies and friendly staff"
Loved the complimentary cookies at night. Very friendly staff. Wished there was a hot tub. Rooms were very nice.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nice, big room"
Nice place, we have stayed there before. A little disappointed that they took out the hot tub from the pool area. Also, there were no cookies, as they usually have. Maybe that was because an entire college Hockey team and an entire college Basketball team was staying there too. Maybe the cookies got wiped out, but we never saw any.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Cookieless
"nice rooms with a very good breakfast."
worth the trip to stay there. very nice hotel a little ways out of downtown lansing.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Great stay, due to weather we got the hotel at the last minute before flying out of lansing airport - great stay
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Close to I-496"
Friendly staff, good breakfast, close to Interstate.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Diana
"Served it's purpose -wish I'd known about the pool"
had a gymnastics meet early Sunday morning, stayed thinking we could relax and hang out in the pool the night before...... Pool under construction. apparently has been for some time. Other than that it was good.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Dawn
Pool under construction December 2013.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2013
Room was clean and nice. Pool could have been warmer buy could still swim.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Tonia
"comfortable hotel"
My stay was very good. Room was welcoming and clean. Staff was very hospitable and very friendly. Breakfast was great and plentiful.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"Spa permanently down"
Enjoying the pool area is important to our family, discovering the spa was being "serviced" and was out of order was disappointing. Came to find out the spa was supposed to be permanently removed. This would have been good to know. Manager was kind enough to upgrade our room to make up for it. Considering all the stay was just ok.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
hotel room was clean, staff was friendly
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Good enough"
The hotel was fine overall. Service, cleanliness, and most everything were good enough. A couple things: To get power by the bed, had to unplug the alarm clock. Carpets in the halls were particularly worn. This was especially true on the first floor, where there were several large holes in the carpet. Most of the rest of the place was in good shape, though. Breakfast was along the lines of eggs/sausage or bacon, waffles, and the typical continental/cereal offerings.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
GM
"Country Inn & Suites, Lansing"
Excellent
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
David Haven
"Won't do it again"
This hotel needs a complete update. Everything looks and feels old and tattered. Thought it was a lot of money for a very minimal experience. The morning breakfast was not presented well and looked thrown together and unappatizing so I skipped it both days.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lansing
Dear Traveler, We apologize that you were unhappy with your stay here at the Country Inn and Suites of Lansing. We fmake every attempt to provide the highest quality of stay for each and every guest. We are currently under going renovations here at the Country Inn and Suites and hope upon your next visit you expereince will be a more favorable one.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"awful"
This Is Not A Place I Would Recommend. Does Not Have A Spa With The NoN Maintenanced Swimming Pool! Did Not Stay, Found A Nice And Lower Priced Rate At AnOther Hotel. Very Disappointed!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Angela
"Loved it!"
It was very nice for the price. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Fernandez
"Hot tub"
Hot tub was not working so we couldn't relax like we planed
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Country inn
"Nice hotel in quiet part of town."
A+ experience. Rooms are spacious and hotel is in a nice quiet location. Breakfast was adequate. Book early and ask for a quiet room. Would stay there again definitely. I would recommend this hotel for sure.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Mamooshka
"Great location & price, but needs an upgrade"
Spent a pleasant night in a quiet, first-floor room on a comfortable bed. With the room located very close to the pool, I was aware of the strong smell of chlorine initially, but got used to it, I guess. The hallway, especially carpeting, seemed a little shabby and worn, Personnel were very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was great. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
High marks! Has everything one needs and a lot of what we want: i.e., high speed internet and great breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Art
"Nice Motel"
The hot breakfast was good. I was especially pleased when I left my phone charger in my room and the front desk found it and agreed to mail it to me the next day.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Ruth
"Very nice and close to I496"
comfortable and clean facility and a nice breakfast buffet
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"BEDS"
THE BEDS WERE A LITTLE TOO SOFT FOR MY PREFERNCE BUT OVERALL IT WAS A VERY PLEASEANT STAY.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"comfortable, clean"
nice room, good breakfast, good staff
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2013
"Not enough room for breakfast"
The only problem we had was during breakfast on Saturday morning. As we went in for breakfast there seemed to be a high school soccer team eating as well. The problem with that was there was boys that were not eating sitting at tables by themselves with feet out in the isle. There wasn't enough room for other guest to sit and eat without all the choas from them. The boys had no manners as we had to say "excuse me" because when people were trying to get by they wouldn't move. We couldn't even get to where the food was because the area was so small and the boys just took it over. The coaches should of told the boys that were not eating they need to leave so that other guest could enjoy the breakfast as well. We have stayed at Country Inn before at different locations and never had we needed to leave to go somewhere else for breakfast. From now on when making a reservation at the Country Inn I will make sure there isn't groups like this staying there as I will go somewhere else.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Darcel
"Would def go there again."
Nice hotel, and nice experience. Very close to spartan stadium which is why we went there in the first place. There were alot of kids there but the staff was pretty good about keeping them under control.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Erin
"A great stay"
The hotel was clean, my room had a nicely renovated bathroom and the location was very convenient. The only downside was that I couldn't get the pull up thingy on the bathtub faucet to work so I had to take a bath not a shower. Which was fine - the tube was squeaky clean and I enjoyed it.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Miss T
"Poor Cleanliness"
Booked the hotel based on expedia reviews. Ghastly experience, the sheets hadn't been changed since the last guest (wonder how many guests!) found hair from previous guests on both the beds. Stains on the bed sheets. Poor quality beds very uncomfortable to sleep in (was brutal after a 10 hour drive). Lousy TV channels.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Okay Room"
I was a little disappointed with our stay. We had a two room suite which was nice and roomy except it had only one bathroom. There were no mirrors anywhere except for the bathroom. There was a mirror on the back of the bathroom door but not enough light to use it and no outlets near the door for hairdryers, curling irons etc. and no where to set them if you did try to use them. I expect a 2 room suite, with a sofa bed to have more than one bathroom. The air conditioner was in one of the bedrooms so when you closed the door at night to sleep that room was freezing and the other bedroom was very hot. The hot breakfast was just okay, no fruit.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Good location for business"
As a business stay with multiple people we got in quick, did our work and out the next day, good location to freeway and lots of choices in restaurants a short distance. Close but not downtown would be a positive comment.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Harold
"Country Inn"
Pretty good motel but need wi fi
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Comfortable, safe, and a short drive from MSU"
My family enjoyed our stay. It was a short drive from MSU campus where my girls were attending a volleyball camp. It was a safe and nice area for a mom and her two daughters. Pool was nice; the only issue was hot tub was drained and being serviced. My girls liked the cookies in the lobby too. Overall, a nice and clean hotel with comfortable beds.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Mother of two
Room was clean, staff was very helpful. Breakfast was good
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
lisa
"The room was comfortable and cold air"
The swimming pool needs maintenence and control of the clorine. The clorine was so strong it burned our eyes and we had to leave within minutes of entering the pool area. Did not matter if you were in the pool or the hot tub
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
BRP
"Great hotel in Lansing!"
Stayed here for two nights! Room was very clean. We booked a king suite with a queen pull out (for a third person). But when checked in, was told we had a king with jacuzzi! It worked out for us as the third person could not show up and it was just two of us. Overall Great stay and would stay there again!
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"good value"
Good coffee. Nice staff. Hard beds - not very comfy.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
lizzieo
"Time to renovate!"
I booked the suite which had two queen beds in a separate bedroom and a living area. The room was large and seemed clean (but very very old). The room was poorly lit with all flourescent lighting. Everything looked old. It was actually shocking to see flat screen TV's but I couldn't listen on a low volume. The TV's either had no sound at level 0 or was too loud at level 1. My beat up alarm clock worked (I woke up to a loud deafening static) but then I could not turn off the alarm so I had to unplug it. I used my phone alarm thereafter. The "fitness room/museum" boasted the first fitness machines ever made!. 4 machines each malfunctioning or wobbly in their own way. I estimate each piece had to be 20 - 30 years old. Really! There is also a pool that did not look inviting. On the bright side it was cheap. Definitely a good place to bring a family with lots of kids as the suite could have slept at least 5. + Free hot breakfast which was pretty good. Waffles, bacon, cereal coffee.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lansing
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"Room Not Featherless Enough"
Because of allergies, I had requested hypoallergenic pillows. And, they were provided. But a feather-filled duvet was covered only by a blanket, and my wife and I suffered allergic reactions anyway. And, while the whirlpool spa was hot and relaxing, the indoor pool/spa area smelled of eye and throat-irritating chlorine. Otherwise, our stay here was pleasant, and we enjoyed a fairly good included breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, and fried potatoes.
Other trip May 17, 2013
jean-marc
"Happy with my stay"
The staff was very friendly, there are a few fast food destinations as well as a gas station and mini mart very close by. The hotel is very clean, accommodating and relaxing. I also liked that they offered free crib usage for my youngest.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Very nice hotel. We had a large room with 2 king beds.Breakfast buffet was better than most
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"No Hassels"
Great to be in a hotel where there are no surprises, good or bad. A nice stay.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
Darrell
Very helpful staff. Clean and comfortable.
3 night business trip Feb 26, 2013
Cheryl
definitely would recommend this hotel to friends. The only downfall was the pool is rather small and the hot tub was broke. The service, staff, breakfast and room were all excellent.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013