All hotels in Lansing, Michigan, United States of America
6511 Centurion Dr, Lansing, MI, 48917, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Restful Night"
Comfortable, quiet ... only downside was that the Internet connection was spotty at best.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
This was a nice place to stay in Lansing and much cheaper than other locations in East Lansing. Rooms were clean, breakfast was delicious and workers were very nice! Especially the breakfast person!!!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Best hotel bed ever!"
We stayed 2 nights. The hotel was clean, the staff very friendly and helpful,and bed was extremely comfortable. Nice full breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Shannon
"Decent Stay, Reasonable price"
I would stay here again. The staff is friendly and rooms clean. The air pot coffee in the lobby during the day and evening was luke warm. Breakfast is good.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
LW
Nice hotel , clean and comfortable . Staff was helpful and room was great .
5 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Restful stay"
Easy to find hotel just off the main highway in Lansing. Staff were very nice and breakfast was good, especially the round bacon. Breakfast staff were especially good. I didn't use the pool because it was only open for adults from 11-midnight. Kids were noisy and splashy when I peeked in. I tried to give my "membership number" when I left, but desk person didn't recognize the number and just brushed me off. That was the only negative experience I had, but unfortunately it was my last experience.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
The staff was really nice and the room was very clean. Not far from MSU. And they had a hot breakfast.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Teresa
very good location and very clean. Good break fast. rooms are clean.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Stop over on way to Wisconsin"
Very convenient location to freeways and MSU. Hotel was clean and staff were very helpful
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Dick
I loved everything about the hotel (very comfortable bed, awesome breakfast, cookies available all day) except for the weak water pressure. That was the only down side of my entire stay.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Cindy
"Clean and spacious rooms at a good rate"
Friendly staff and clean spacious room!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Cheer family
"Pleasant, yet dated"
I liked the Country Inn and Suites, it met my expectations. However, there were a few of things that I didn't care for. My bed sagged in the middle. If felt like a hammock. The shower put out very little water. It took me a long time to shower. My wife has very thick hair, and it took her forever to rinse her hair. And lastly, the breakfast server person didn't show up, and the hotel back up plan was unsatisfactory. Breakfast was supposed to be from 6-11, but it didn't start until 9:30. Three and a half hours to bring someone in is unacceptable. My room was clean, but I didn't like how paper thin the walls and ceiling were. I could hear people walking above me, and I heard too much noise in the hallway. Need some updating.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lansing
We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, including your bed and the water pressure. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. Also, we apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Decent hotel"
The hotel was replacing all the carpets in the hallways on the main floor when we were there so it was a little messy but otherwise it seemed clean. Our room smelled a little musty like there was a recent water leak but otherwise, it was a decent hotel for the price. Continental breakfast was pretty good and my wife liked the coffee more than at most hotels. The hotel staff seemed quite friendly.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Large room--enough space. Appreciated the fine breakfast each morning along with cookies available all the time.
4 night trip May 28, 2014
"Short family visit."
The hotel was perfectly sufficient for our visit. Not the fanciest place I've visited but no problems either. Reasonable value for the money. I would recommend it.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Dana
No hot tub and swimming pool too cold.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
It was nice. Good breakfast Rooms were clean. No frills ... It provided in a good neighborhood a night sleep at a reasonable price.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
SJM
"close to where I had to be"
Everything was wonderful. Our room was very clean, the staff extremely pleasant and helpful and great price too.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Crappy wi-fi!"
Everything about this hotel was great except the wi-fi access. We couldn't get it to work the entire first night of our stay and it was really spotty the next day. After all the running around we had to do while in town, we just wanted to relax and check our email,etc. but that was impossible. We called the desk clerk who reset the router but it made no difference.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great place, especially for Lansing."
I have stayed in two other places in Lansing and both had roach problems. This was avove and beyond my expextations. Bed is super uncomfortable and after two days my back is killing me.
Other trip May 1, 2014
ADAM
"decent but pretty dated"
I only stayed one night here for business. The hotel was adequate as a place to sleep for a few hours and grab breakfast the next morning and the staff was friendly. However, the carpet and overall upkeep of the hotel was dated (old worn carpet, rough bed linens, etc).
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Nice hotel, good cookies!"
Hotel was clean and comfortable, but pool had way too much chlorine and no ventilation. Complimentary cookies and coffee were a nice touch. Overall a good place to stay. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
The room was very nice and very clean. We requested a room away from elevators and other noise creators, and ended up in a room that was underneath the laundry facilities. Overall had a nice stay, just had to deal with the noise of laundry at 12 midnite.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
"Cookies and friendly staff"
Loved the complimentary cookies at night. Very friendly staff. Wished there was a hot tub. Rooms were very nice.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nice, big room"
Nice place, we have stayed there before. A little disappointed that they took out the hot tub from the pool area. Also, there were no cookies, as they usually have. Maybe that was because an entire college Hockey team and an entire college Basketball team was staying there too. Maybe the cookies got wiped out, but we never saw any.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Cookieless
"nice rooms with a very good breakfast."
worth the trip to stay there. very nice hotel a little ways out of downtown lansing.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Great stay, due to weather we got the hotel at the last minute before flying out of lansing airport - great stay
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Close to I-496"
Friendly staff, good breakfast, close to Interstate.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Diana
"Served it's purpose -wish I'd known about the pool"
had a gymnastics meet early Sunday morning, stayed thinking we could relax and hang out in the pool the night before...... Pool under construction. apparently has been for some time. Other than that it was good.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Dawn
Pool under construction December 2013.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2013
Room was clean and nice. Pool could have been warmer buy could still swim.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Tonia
"comfortable hotel"
My stay was very good. Room was welcoming and clean. Staff was very hospitable and very friendly. Breakfast was great and plentiful.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"Spa permanently down"
Enjoying the pool area is important to our family, discovering the spa was being "serviced" and was out of order was disappointing. Came to find out the spa was supposed to be permanently removed. This would have been good to know. Manager was kind enough to upgrade our room to make up for it. Considering all the stay was just ok.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
hotel room was clean, staff was friendly
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Good enough"
The hotel was fine overall. Service, cleanliness, and most everything were good enough. A couple things: To get power by the bed, had to unplug the alarm clock. Carpets in the halls were particularly worn. This was especially true on the first floor, where there were several large holes in the carpet. Most of the rest of the place was in good shape, though. Breakfast was along the lines of eggs/sausage or bacon, waffles, and the typical continental/cereal offerings.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
GM
"Country Inn & Suites, Lansing"
Excellent
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
David Haven
"Won't do it again"
This hotel needs a complete update. Everything looks and feels old and tattered. Thought it was a lot of money for a very minimal experience. The morning breakfast was not presented well and looked thrown together and unappatizing so I skipped it both days.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lansing
Dear Traveler, We apologize that you were unhappy with your stay here at the Country Inn and Suites of Lansing. We fmake every attempt to provide the highest quality of stay for each and every guest. We are currently under going renovations here at the Country Inn and Suites and hope upon your next visit you expereince will be a more favorable one.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"awful"
This Is Not A Place I Would Recommend. Does Not Have A Spa With The NoN Maintenanced Swimming Pool! Did Not Stay, Found A Nice And Lower Priced Rate At AnOther Hotel. Very Disappointed!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Angela
"Loved it!"
It was very nice for the price. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Fernandez
"Hot tub"
Hot tub was not working so we couldn't relax like we planed
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Country inn
"Nice hotel in quiet part of town."
A+ experience. Rooms are spacious and hotel is in a nice quiet location. Breakfast was adequate. Book early and ask for a quiet room. Would stay there again definitely. I would recommend this hotel for sure.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Mamooshka
"Great location & price, but needs an upgrade"
Spent a pleasant night in a quiet, first-floor room on a comfortable bed. With the room located very close to the pool, I was aware of the strong smell of chlorine initially, but got used to it, I guess. The hallway, especially carpeting, seemed a little shabby and worn, Personnel were very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was great. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
High marks! Has everything one needs and a lot of what we want: i.e., high speed internet and great breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Art
"Nice Motel"
The hot breakfast was good. I was especially pleased when I left my phone charger in my room and the front desk found it and agreed to mail it to me the next day.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Ruth
"Very nice and close to I496"
comfortable and clean facility and a nice breakfast buffet
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"BEDS"
THE BEDS WERE A LITTLE TOO SOFT FOR MY PREFERNCE BUT OVERALL IT WAS A VERY PLEASEANT STAY.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"comfortable, clean"
nice room, good breakfast, good staff
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2013
"Not enough room for breakfast"
The only problem we had was during breakfast on Saturday morning. As we went in for breakfast there seemed to be a high school soccer team eating as well. The problem with that was there was boys that were not eating sitting at tables by themselves with feet out in the isle. There wasn't enough room for other guest to sit and eat without all the choas from them. The boys had no manners as we had to say "excuse me" because when people were trying to get by they wouldn't move. We couldn't even get to where the food was because the area was so small and the boys just took it over. The coaches should of told the boys that were not eating they need to leave so that other guest could enjoy the breakfast as well. We have stayed at Country Inn before at different locations and never had we needed to leave to go somewhere else for breakfast. From now on when making a reservation at the Country Inn I will make sure there isn't groups like this staying there as I will go somewhere else.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Darcel
"Would def go there again."
Nice hotel, and nice experience. Very close to spartan stadium which is why we went there in the first place. There were alot of kids there but the staff was pretty good about keeping them under control.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Erin
"A great stay"
The hotel was clean, my room had a nicely renovated bathroom and the location was very convenient. The only downside was that I couldn't get the pull up thingy on the bathtub faucet to work so I had to take a bath not a shower. Which was fine - the tube was squeaky clean and I enjoyed it.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013