All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
6600 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33141, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean, affordable and close to the beach!"
This is the second time my husband and I stay at the Collins Hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The cleanliness was amazing. The parking was in a gated area. Our stay was very nice and we would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
beachlover
"I definitely recommend this hotel"
I stayed only for three nights but definitely I would come back to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Alejandro
"Clean hotel near baech"
I don't have anything to compare it to in Miami Beach, but I thought that the hotel was a reasonable place to stay. It was only a block and 1/2 to the beach. there were many wonderful restaurants nearby, a Walgreens and a Publix nearby.The hotel was clean and the air conditioning was great. The only drawbacks were that the hallways carried noise and the bed has some sort of plastic on the mattress so when you get in and out it makes noises.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Diana
"Very close to beach"
We had a very nice stay and actually exteded our stay with 2 more days. The motel is so convenient located on the beach line, very little traffic and only 12 minutes walk time to center of Clearwater Beach. Also very easy to drive to. Rooms very nice, lots of space. Internet is only working outside of room, a little annonying.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Peter Tobiasen
"clean and convenient room for the price by beach"
It was very very noisy. Walls were very thin you can hear everything from all rooms. Air conditioner was very noisy. No coffee in rooms or lobby.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Ramirez
"Not what was expected"
Bad part of town. Room was worse than a college dorm. Had the room for two nights, checked out after one. Didn't even ask for the money back, just left.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
BD
"Just what you need"
Perfect location, restaurants, beach, and stores at walking distance. The room is what you need to rest. I will be back. I think it is excellent for the price. I recommend it.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Isabel
The hotel location is the net for the price. It is one block from the beach.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"beautiful beach nearby"
room ac was not quite adequate... could barely keep up but worked... it ran 24/7 but the room wasnt as cool as i like it. Overall was clean, and nice it has free parking in enclosed lot which was safe for my 81 porsche! friends across street at another hotel had to pay $30 to park lol...
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Besides not having ironing boards or a microwave, everything else was perfect about the hotel. Staff was friendly and respectful as well
4 night business trip May 15, 2014
"Good for price but not location"
Lovely hotel. Friendly staff and nice rooms. Free wifi, flat screens, and fridge. When you hear "Collins Ave across from beach" you think "Perfect!" But it's faaaaar down Collins Ave, about a $15 cab ride from the real "action" of Collins Ave and Ocean. I would stay here again.... If I didn't want to be in the middle of the night life.
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
Tamika
the hotel was not what i expected...the pictures was a bit deceiving.
Other trip May 13, 2014
attcute
"Nice hotel, very clean room"
Nice hotel good location confortable rooms, front desk staf not froendly
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Great value hotel in pleasant area"
Our experience at this hotel was pleasant from start to finish. Parking lot is gated and secure. Rooms are basic,clean, well kept and pleasant. We used this hotel as a base to visit South Beach and other areas. Neighborhood is relatively quiet and you can sleep here. Vending machine for coffee in laundry. ($1) Numerous restaurants in area of all types and price levels. The Deli at the Publix grocery a few blocks north on Collins has great selection and value. There is Park access to the beach a couple of blocks south of hotel. There is another access point on 72nd street to the north.The Subway Restaurant at this point is great for a picnic lunch on the beach. There is a nearby bus stop for public transportation and plenty of taxis. If you are driving in Miami, everything you read is true. They are the rudest drivers I have seen anywhere and I have driven all over Europe including Rome. Otherwise, just about everything else about Miami is pleasant. If driving, you can get by without the toll tag for the most part. Just do your homework
Other trip May 10, 2014
"great location"
cleAN MODEST ROOMS, VERY GOOD LOCATION
3 night trip May 2, 2014
AL
"Inexpensive place to relax and close to the beach"
If you're looking just to go to the beach and stay local, this is the place for you. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. They gave us great recommendations for places to eat and even told us where to grab a cab. Our room was ready as soon as we got there and they didn't mind us staying a little later to check out. We had fresh towels everyday and the room was always cleaned early. There is a mini fridge so you can keep drinks and snacks but no microwave so you can't reheat leftovers. The beach is literally across the street and not crowded so you don't have to worry about finding a good spot no matter what time of day you go.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Jack
"Convenient location on Miami Beach"
I was worried about staying here with some of the previous reviews about noise. But I never had any problems - possibly because the air conditioning unit was running the whole time! We accidentally left our safe and our door open (two separate occasions) with no bad consequences. One can access shops, restaurants, the beach, and bus to town very easily. Price was much better than nearby hotel where our conference was held.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Kiki
"ok for our needs"
Hotel as expected. Fine for one night. No elevator which was huge inconvenience sinxe were traveling with lots of luggage. Staff pleasant. Room clean. Bed too hard.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2014
mush
"Good relation cost-quality"
Good stay, rooms clean and comfortable, no expensive, good location in Miami Beach, therefor far walking from South Beach. Get fun with the rogue birds near the pool which will try to keep you far from their territory.....Parking 10USD per day
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Leo Pereda
"Great Location for the price"
Other than the one of the towel hooks being loose in the bathroom, great room, great service and close to beach for the price. No views from room but everything was very convenient. If you want an inexpensive hotel room 1 block from Miami Beach, this is a great choice.
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
"Low class and very noisy place."
There was a rubber lined bed pad on the bed that made my husband and I wake up with sweats. The bed itself was so squicky it was laughable. Our next door neighbors sounded like the were moving furniture around all night and the clientele made me very uneasy. I would recommend you stay somewhere else. I would not go back.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Catrina
"Awesome stay and location"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. This was my 1st in Miami and I'm so glad I chose this place. It was very convenient to everywhere. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. I will definitely stay there again when I visit. I would recommend to friends and family. :-)
3 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Alexandra
"Perfect and close to the beach"
Love it would recomend to everybody. And the staff is the best ever just love it.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"OK hotel if only for one night"
Staff was friendly and helpful. I asked for a wake-up call at 7:00 AM. No call. If I had relied on their call, I would have missed the flight. The lobby of the hotel is plain, rather ugly; not a pleasant/comfortable place to hang out. As I said, for one night only is OK.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Pepe
"Good location, friendly staff. A bit noisy though."
The staff was nice, the hotel's parking was super-convenient and the location is good. The beach is indeed just across the block, but you won't find any path leading to it as there is private properties all over this side of the road. You only need to walk like 5min to get to the beach though. On the bad side, the room was a bit noisy, even with the AC turned off. The bed was also a bit too soft, but i guess this is up to personal taste.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Adrien
"Nice hotel, bad customer service"
When I arrived the lady at the front desk was not friendly and had poor customer service skills. After I checked in, we called to get extra towels and she told me I had to come back down to put a credit card on file for incidentals. 1) She should of addressed this when I was checking in (which she failed to do), 2) She told my roommate that we needed to come get the towels. We went down there and she argued with us instead of understanding rule number one in customer service that the customer is always right. She was checking me in but she told me that the lady beside me told me about the incidental fee which is a lie.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
I like staying in small boutique hotels, so I don't mind a small room. But this room was so small and "cold" I felt very uncomfortable...couldn't wait to leave.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"nice hotel, close to the beach. north"
hotel was clean. all tile floors, comfortable beds, lots of windows, close to beach....North beach, NOT south beach. But 20 mins away from Southbeach. 4$ bus ride to South beach and only 15 mins. Good price
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"great for the price"
Great staff, very friendly and informative. Room a bit small but it was clean and the price was reasonable.No complaints!
3 night family trip Mar 4, 2014
john dorazio
"Goo location, okay condition"
The hotel is the least expensive on Miami Beach and still not bad. Needs updates but quite nice.
2 night family trip Mar 2, 2014
"my great stay"
the hotel was great all kinds of restaurants nearby large grocery store 4 blocks away 24 hour Laundromat 5 blocks away.the beach 1 block away.the beach had chair and umbrella rental. Within 1 block Walgreens,Pizza Hut,Dominoes,Subway,IHOP,
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
It was nice staying there. But there was one bad thing. No elevator from the lobby.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"It was nice for the price"
Everyone was nice there was a wait for our check in but other than that no complaints .
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"So terrible!!"
So terrible!!!I won't stay this hotel anymore!!So noise!
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"nice hotel for the price and location"
For a hotel within a block of the beach at close to $100. this was very nice. The room was clean and the bed comfortable.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Pleasant and Reasonable"
Not in the mix of things but not too far. Quiet area and staff was helpful.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Nice location. Very clean."
Nice location and very clean room. An in room coffee machine would have been great but overall everything else was available.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
recent traveler
Excellent location and we'll worth the price.
3 night trip Dec 12, 2013
"Thin Walls!"
This is an average looking hotel for a 3 star. Its in Miami beach which is walking distance to the beach. The service is pretty poor. I called front desk to ask for more towels and they said I need to walk over there myself to get it! The walls in the room are really thin and I can easily here conversations from the next room. I was woken up early in the morning from kids running around in the room. I probably wont stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2013
M. T.
"Great Location, Nice Hotel"
The hotel is very close to the beach, the hotel staff was very kind and polite, the room was clean and cozy, in my opinión the Price of the hotel is very good if we consider some features specially the location, the zone is very quiet and you can Access easily to South Beach or other locations, I would recommend this hotel and If I come back to Miami I will chose again this hotel.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
Sergio
"Updated older hotel near beach"
Good location, near beach, and many restaurants within walking distance. Because the hotel was renovated and they used tile throughout the hallways and rooms, the noise of slamming doors was evident during the night. In the early morning, someone in the room above us kept sliding a chair around on the floor and it woke me up and kept me awake. The room, however was nicely appointed with a comfortable bed and clean linen. It was very clean and well-maintained and although the wall-mounted a/c was a little loud, it helped to block the other noises formerly mentioned.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
mike
"Good price for what you get!"
Excellent location, beach just cross the road. Hotel is surrounded by restaurants, with bus stop almost in front of it. We stayed in the room with small balcony but pleasant. There is a pool as well, for swimming after beach. Rooms cleaned every day witm a helpful staff. No lift from ground floor, but didn't bother us. Parking for usd 10/day, what is a bargain in miami beach.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Wallace
"perfect location for kids"
From entering to leaving we had nothing but the best! Service, clean linen, hospitality & perfect location for food, beach across road & grocery. Only negative was laundry wasnt un building was able to use Deauville hotels. And we got free pass everyday their local gym fully equipped spinning zymba etc!!!
5 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
castelli
"Nice and friendly"
Very satisfying Stay. Friendly staff. Good location.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Nice, Simple Hotel Near Everything"
This is a nice simple hotel with a great location and good value. My boyfriend and I stayed here for a weekend. We rented a car in Miami, and parking here was very reasonable. Also, the hotel is right across the street from the beach. You don't have a view from the hotel, but it's literally across the street so you're not missing anything. You're not right in the middle of the South Beach crowds which was nice, but when you want to go to South Beach it's only about a 10-15 minute drive which was nice. Also, there's a Walgreens right around the corner if you need anything and a Pizza Hut right next door for some quick food. It's nothing fancy, but the room was comfortable and the location was great. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"awesome"
Price rate is awesome .. parking price is really good too.. clean rooms Good service what alse i need in hotel Great hotel great staff :)
3 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
mohammad
"nice place close to the beach"
the hotel is nice clean I dont like paid per parking $10 day
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
eduardo
"Well located hotel"
The Collins hotel was a very convenient location to stay at. Lots of restaurants nearby and well located close to the beach. Nice cleanliness and pleasant staff takes care of your needs in a very friendly manner.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
gustavo
"Good hotel for one night stay"
Good hotel for one night stay. It is a comfortable place
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Sagar
"Skip it."
Better options available, seemed like we were couped up in a small storage room converted into a hotel room. Very basic, no daily cleaning.
3 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013