All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

Good internet service
    Great pool
    Uncomfortable
    Bad breakfast
"nice hotel, close to beach, great neighborhood"
I enjoyed hotel. Nice pool. Close to beach. Great neighborhood with all types of restaurants within walking distance. Also, convenient city bike system makes South Beach easily accessible without a car.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"pool cat was the best part"
close to beach. beautiful cozy pool. well cared for garden. and an ear-tipped cat named collins has taken up residence at the hotel. super friendly cat! i would stay here again just to pet the kitty :)
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"3 minutes walk to the beach"
If you are travelling without a car, the location of the hotel takes a lot of time from ocean drive or miami downtown. Overall clean but small spots were present on the towels.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Rabia Gönül
"Nice hotel."
Check in was excellent- the receptionist went above what was required of him and it was appreciated. The staff were pleasant and very helpful and friendly. The beach is nearby (cross the road at the lights and continue down the path- maybe a 2 minute walk). WiFi was reliable, bed was comfy and large. Room was large and clean as were the walk in closet and bathroom although the shower is nothing to boast about. Pool is small but nice and clean. The hotel does not have a restaurant but there are quite a few places nearby to find food. Lincoln Mall and Aventura are nearby. The area is incredibly well-serviced with transport- buses stop nearby; Sawgrass shuttles pass in front of the hotel and the staff will happily organise your trip for you; taxis frequent the area- so travelling is not a pain. However, it is far from downtown and the popular beach hangouts.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
DavidM
"Veru well located hotel."
The place is neat and clean. But at morning was noisy because of the housekeepers. They were yelling each other who was in the room and who was not. We are on vacation!!!!!! we would no like to be disturbed. If this is come to their attention definitely I will come back. A coffee maker in the room would be nice. The neighborhood was nice and very well located.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Lourdes
"We had a great time!"
Hotel staff is very very friendly!! We had a great time! Little bit far from where the majic happens but the bus stops in front of the hotel!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Nice for Fast Stay"
Small Rooms, but confort for fast stay, if you just need a bed for the night is really great!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice hotel is close to the beach"
I totally enjoyed the close location to the beach. Found drink and food convenient. Healthy food close by - smoothies! I loved South Miami Beach!!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Joanna
Very nice and clean. Would stay there again and look forward to it
"The hotel has a excellent location"
My experience was good, was the first time at a hotel in Miami Beach .
Helen
"Collins hotel"
Staff were friendly and informative. Location was nice close to shopping and restaurants. However the room I stayed in was very clean but the bathroom was very small had no counter space. Also didn't have comfortable pillows. There is no courtesy coffee. Other then that it was ok
"Hotel ranking"
It was fine.. It does not have an iron in the room and no washer or dryer in the halls. .But for the price--it was great---the room and bathroom/shower were spotless.The staff were wonderful There are buses close to the hotel that you can get to any place in Miami or Miami beach. There is also a very short walk to the ocean beach.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
busines travel
"A good hotel for economic conerned travelers"
A three and half stars hotel; the price is right and located on Collins Ave. among other big hotels; free gated parking which is a great help; short distance from South Beach: Good for economic concerned travelers.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
Maggy
"I would visit again"
This trip could have been ruined because my room had a horrible mildew smell when I checked in.... It ended up being the shower curtain so I went to Walgreens and got cleaning supplies and cleaned my room I even cleaned the soiled walls... I would just suggest training housekeeping on what cleaning really is and getting better lighting so that they can see better.... Overall great and friendly staff, across the street from one of the beaches but pretty far from south beach however south beach was just a 20 minute bus ride away
4 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2014
"Close to beach and trendy area"
Good staff, nice pool. My choice of room was small but efficient.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Fred
"Nice staty"
The hotel was nicely kept and the room was very spacious.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
gm
"Was not so congested, but still convinent"
Overall I truly enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The staff was very friendly and I really liked that I didn't have to pay extra to park. The only real complaint I have was the ants in the kitchen portion of the room. Also it would have been nice to have forks and knives also with the complimentary dishes that they provide. I did enjoy the quietness of the spot and how convinent it was to other things you may need. I didn't have to move my car once I got there. I could walk everywhere and not feel stranged.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
T. Clayton
"easy parking and close to where you want to go"
wish the room was slightly larger and the view was of a dumpster downstairs
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2014
The hotel is good, but I think that is for families
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Miami beach trip"
The hotel was ok. If all you're looking for is somewhere to sleep. To be honest, I will never return. Would prefer to pay a little bit more a night and have better service and care.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Great! Would stay again. Recommended by me. Pleasant experience.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Very rude staff.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Clean, affordable and close to the beach!"
This is the second time my husband and I stay at the Collins Hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The cleanliness was amazing. The parking was in a gated area. Our stay was very nice and we would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
beachlover
"I definitely recommend this hotel"
I stayed only for three nights but definitely I would come back to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Alejandro
"Clean hotel near baech"
I don't have anything to compare it to in Miami Beach, but I thought that the hotel was a reasonable place to stay. It was only a block and 1/2 to the beach. there were many wonderful restaurants nearby, a Walgreens and a Publix nearby.The hotel was clean and the air conditioning was great. The only drawbacks were that the hallways carried noise and the bed has some sort of plastic on the mattress so when you get in and out it makes noises.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Diana
"Very close to beach"
We had a very nice stay and actually exteded our stay with 2 more days. The motel is so convenient located on the beach line, very little traffic and only 12 minutes walk time to center of Clearwater Beach. Also very easy to drive to. Rooms very nice, lots of space. Internet is only working outside of room, a little annonying.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Peter Tobiasen
"clean and convenient room for the price by beach"
It was very very noisy. Walls were very thin you can hear everything from all rooms. Air conditioner was very noisy. No coffee in rooms or lobby.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Ramirez
"Not what was expected"
Bad part of town. Room was worse than a college dorm. Had the room for two nights, checked out after one. Didn't even ask for the money back, just left.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
BD
"Just what you need"
Perfect location, restaurants, beach, and stores at walking distance. The room is what you need to rest. I will be back. I think it is excellent for the price. I recommend it.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Isabel
The hotel location is the net for the price. It is one block from the beach.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"beautiful beach nearby"
room ac was not quite adequate... could barely keep up but worked... it ran 24/7 but the room wasnt as cool as i like it. Overall was clean, and nice it has free parking in enclosed lot which was safe for my 81 porsche! friends across street at another hotel had to pay $30 to park lol...
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Besides not having ironing boards or a microwave, everything else was perfect about the hotel. Staff was friendly and respectful as well
4 night business trip May 15, 2014
"Good for price but not location"
Lovely hotel. Friendly staff and nice rooms. Free wifi, flat screens, and fridge. When you hear "Collins Ave across from beach" you think "Perfect!" But it's faaaaar down Collins Ave, about a $15 cab ride from the real "action" of Collins Ave and Ocean. I would stay here again.... If I didn't want to be in the middle of the night life.
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
Tamika
the hotel was not what i expected...the pictures was a bit deceiving.
Other trip May 13, 2014
attcute
"Nice hotel, very clean room"
Nice hotel good location confortable rooms, front desk staf not froendly
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Great value hotel in pleasant area"
Our experience at this hotel was pleasant from start to finish. Parking lot is gated and secure. Rooms are basic,clean, well kept and pleasant. We used this hotel as a base to visit South Beach and other areas. Neighborhood is relatively quiet and you can sleep here. Vending machine for coffee in laundry. ($1) Numerous restaurants in area of all types and price levels. The Deli at the Publix grocery a few blocks north on Collins has great selection and value. There is Park access to the beach a couple of blocks south of hotel. There is another access point on 72nd street to the north.The Subway Restaurant at this point is great for a picnic lunch on the beach. There is a nearby bus stop for public transportation and plenty of taxis. If you are driving in Miami, everything you read is true. They are the rudest drivers I have seen anywhere and I have driven all over Europe including Rome. Otherwise, just about everything else about Miami is pleasant. If driving, you can get by without the toll tag for the most part. Just do your homework
Other trip May 10, 2014
"great location"
cleAN MODEST ROOMS, VERY GOOD LOCATION
3 night trip May 2, 2014
AL
"Inexpensive place to relax and close to the beach"
If you're looking just to go to the beach and stay local, this is the place for you. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. They gave us great recommendations for places to eat and even told us where to grab a cab. Our room was ready as soon as we got there and they didn't mind us staying a little later to check out. We had fresh towels everyday and the room was always cleaned early. There is a mini fridge so you can keep drinks and snacks but no microwave so you can't reheat leftovers. The beach is literally across the street and not crowded so you don't have to worry about finding a good spot no matter what time of day you go.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Jack
"Convenient location on Miami Beach"
I was worried about staying here with some of the previous reviews about noise. But I never had any problems - possibly because the air conditioning unit was running the whole time! We accidentally left our safe and our door open (two separate occasions) with no bad consequences. One can access shops, restaurants, the beach, and bus to town very easily. Price was much better than nearby hotel where our conference was held.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Kiki
"ok for our needs"
Hotel as expected. Fine for one night. No elevator which was huge inconvenience sinxe were traveling with lots of luggage. Staff pleasant. Room clean. Bed too hard.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2014
mush
"Good relation cost-quality"
Good stay, rooms clean and comfortable, no expensive, good location in Miami Beach, therefor far walking from South Beach. Get fun with the rogue birds near the pool which will try to keep you far from their territory.....Parking 10USD per day
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Leo Pereda
"Great Location for the price"
Other than the one of the towel hooks being loose in the bathroom, great room, great service and close to beach for the price. No views from room but everything was very convenient. If you want an inexpensive hotel room 1 block from Miami Beach, this is a great choice.
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
"Low class and very noisy place."
There was a rubber lined bed pad on the bed that made my husband and I wake up with sweats. The bed itself was so squicky it was laughable. Our next door neighbors sounded like the were moving furniture around all night and the clientele made me very uneasy. I would recommend you stay somewhere else. I would not go back.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Catrina
"Awesome stay and location"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. This was my 1st in Miami and I'm so glad I chose this place. It was very convenient to everywhere. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. I will definitely stay there again when I visit. I would recommend to friends and family. :-)
3 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Alexandra
"Perfect and close to the beach"
Love it would recomend to everybody. And the staff is the best ever just love it.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"OK hotel if only for one night"
Staff was friendly and helpful. I asked for a wake-up call at 7:00 AM. No call. If I had relied on their call, I would have missed the flight. The lobby of the hotel is plain, rather ugly; not a pleasant/comfortable place to hang out. As I said, for one night only is OK.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Pepe
"Good location, friendly staff. A bit noisy though."
The staff was nice, the hotel's parking was super-convenient and the location is good. The beach is indeed just across the block, but you won't find any path leading to it as there is private properties all over this side of the road. You only need to walk like 5min to get to the beach though. On the bad side, the room was a bit noisy, even with the AC turned off. The bed was also a bit too soft, but i guess this is up to personal taste.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Adrien
"Nice hotel, bad customer service"
When I arrived the lady at the front desk was not friendly and had poor customer service skills. After I checked in, we called to get extra towels and she told me I had to come back down to put a credit card on file for incidentals. 1) She should of addressed this when I was checking in (which she failed to do), 2) She told my roommate that we needed to come get the towels. We went down there and she argued with us instead of understanding rule number one in customer service that the customer is always right. She was checking me in but she told me that the lady beside me told me about the incidental fee which is a lie.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
I like staying in small boutique hotels, so I don't mind a small room. But this room was so small and "cold" I felt very uncomfortable...couldn't wait to leave.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"nice hotel, close to the beach. north"
hotel was clean. all tile floors, comfortable beds, lots of windows, close to beach....North beach, NOT south beach. But 20 mins away from Southbeach. 4$ bus ride to South beach and only 15 mins. Good price
Other trip Mar 16, 2014