All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
8111 Bash Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46250, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Short drive to butler university"
Great room great staff great location. Would stay anytime!
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Not what I expected"
This hotel was rated much higher on Expedia than I would have rated it. The carpet looked dirty. I stood at the front desk for a good 10 minutes before anyone helped me, and that they did half-heartedly. Not real friendly. I reserved 2 rooms. One was on the 2nd floor and one was on the 4th floor. I wanted them to be near each other. The elevator was extremely slow. The recliner chair in the room had burn holes in it even though it was a non-smoking room. There was only complimentary soap - no shampoo, etc. There was supposed to be free popcorn in the microwave - there wasn't. There was no complimentary breakfast. The pool looked gross to me, and it was the size of a lap pool. I would not go back here.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Lori
"basketbal trip"
It was fine no problems
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
paul
"Right site at the right Price."
I enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly and the accommodations we good.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Big Poppa
"Not exactly rated as expected"
Nice room. But was freezing the entire time even after adjusting thermostat. The sleeper sofa was horrible for actually sleeping We had to open toilet paper ourselves- none was displayed and roller was broke. As well as there was no garbage can in bathroom. We found it under kitchen sink. Handle on one cabinet was broke. There was a toilet cleaning brush in hallway the 2 days we were there that none of the staff ever picked up. Not as good of rating as I anticipated.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Spend the xtra"
This is a nice hotel, BUT spend the extra 30 bucks and go to the Marriot or the Sheraton which are both near. It's not worth the price considering the other hotels have bars, cleaner atmosphere, and an overall more sophisticated feel. The staff members were nice, but more like what you would find at a motel 6 or super 8.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014
"rude customer service"
I do not know the ladys name, but she was rude to me as a visitor. I spoke with the gm of the hotel and she is taking care of the issue. I simply asked for extra pillows and blankets and she was rude towards me and claims that there is a shortage of blankets.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
jacquelynn
"convient, but overall ehh"
its a good location by food, highway, ect. but most the washers & dryers were broke & water from them was leaking into the hallway. the pool burnt our eyes for 20mins to the point we couldn't see, even after flushing them with clean water & destroyed my sterling silver ring- the hot tub timer is broken & when i wanted to soak for 10 mins the hot tub never turned off- thankfully they do have a clock in the pool room & they ran out of towels.. room was in very good condition, although someone tried to get in our room in the middle of the night (yet we never lost a key card & no one in our room had left) thankfully we had the lock bolt attached so the door only opened an inch before it caught & had the do not disturb sign on the front of the door.. went to speak to the manager the next morning (monday) & they had no explaination & was told the general manager would get a hold of me & after 2 weeks I have yet to hear a response.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
2night visitor
I have stayed here before and will stay here again. It is convenient to my work and my wife's work place and we use it during bad weather or times when we need to eliminate our commute for a day. However, this last time I had a few challenges, including the late night check in went wrong and had to track someone down to help with the fact that my key was not working and they had placed me in a room that was already occupied. I did let them know this when I checked out and they were very sorry for the problems that I had during the night.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
"Low budget hotel with low budget maid service"
I had a studio room and it definitely has not been kept up. Including some strange stains in the carpet and bedspread. The toilet ran for about 20 minutes and then mysteriously stopped.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Everything you need"
This was a nice spot to stay. Very polite. Loved the room. Only complaint was the condition of the mattress. It had well passed its life.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
Kitty
"Satisfying"
Candlewood Suites has always satisfied our needs being pet friendly. We stayed two nights this time. The used bath linens and trash were not picked up. As it tuned out we only needed to finish the stay with the third set we had and didn't over flow the trash cans. It will still be the place to stay when we're in the Indy area.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"annual family trip"
Positives: Front desk staff very friendly & accomodating. Our three rooms were all next to each other which was great Great location & easy to find Suggestions: 1. Make front doors automatic so they open automatically for guests w much luggage or bags. 2. Provide bill under door for review before paying 3. Please do not charge credit card in middle of night before we're ready to check out. That was a hassle as we paid w a different form of pymt then we reserved with. 4. Provide ice makers at the desk or on the floors for all to use. Icemakers in rooms make ice very slowly. We were there only 1 night & needed lots of ice as there were 13 of us in 3 rooms that night eating & drinking. Ice was needed. The desk gave us a small amt bt it wasn't nearly enough. Thanks!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"clean, affordable"
It was perfect for my short weekend stay.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
susan
"Lovely"
Circle City Class weekeend/ HUBBy bday weekend....Me and my boyfriend stayed two nights we had a great time. This hotel is at the most 20 minutes for downtown Indy.Everything is so close, but do to the buisyness of the street you would be crazy to walk arround. We are looking to make a second trip I loved the layout of the one bedroom suite we occupied. I enjoyed cooking in the kitchen and everything else....WELL WORTH THE PRICE
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Excellent room, affordable price!!!!"
No problems here. Clean, nice, affordable. Kitchen cabinets are something I want in my home.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Romes
Couldn't have asked for a nicer stay! Will definitely make a point to stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2013
Marni
"Best for that price !!!"
It was very clean,the over night staff was very accommodating to some requirements that I had. This Hotel is in a very clean new section of Indy!!!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Dr Williams
"Close to everything!"
Nice, clean hotel. Was close to everything we wanted to do . . . Children's Museum and both casinos
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Hotel in Indianapolis"
The staff were incredible. I was shocked at how clean EVERYTHING was and the room was SOOO comfortable and at an affordable price. They had all the accommodations that anyone would need. I really didn't want to leave. :) Also animal friendly. I was there for business, however, I will remember them next time I want to come and bring my dog.
Other trip May 4, 2013
Gretchen
"Lovely!"
Perfect weekend stay.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Monica
"Very clean, wonderful value"
We were in town for a convention (FDIC). The facility was very clean, the staff was very friendly, plenty of amenities (laundry, gym, food pantry, kitchenette) and all at a very reasonable price...could not have been happier! Very much recommend!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2013
"Nice staff, very nice hotel"
Just one thing. Several times that I had stayed, the shower spout wasn't all that great and the tub drain sucked so I would stand in suds and water while I showered. That is all though. Good location, good restaurants, nice staff, very clean.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2013
Yuki
Although listed as a 2-star hotel, this was a nice place to stay.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Great place for family"
Very nice for the price updated kitchen in room staff very helpful as well as stuff was paid by honor system no hassle
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Shane
Nice place for the price... Only complaint I have is that they did not have the roll away bed like the advertisement said. I would stay again and I recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2013
Mr. Causey
"Mad mother"
It was a very nice hotel but hotels.com was supposed to book me a room with a double bed and when I got there they only had me a single bed but told me they would give me a blowup bed. Which she did hours later but the pump did not have batteries so me and some of my girls had to sleep on the floor with the 3 extra blankets they gave us.:((((
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
Sasha
"Need a maid"
I had just left residence inn. I had a good price for the weekend, but Monday was to much. I got this room for 99 dollars, which I think was to much. They have a great bed, good kitchen set up, nice towels, free laundry, good work out equipment.great pool and hot tub. My problem was they don't clean the room. You have to do this yourself, I had to ask to use a vacume twice because I had a toddler. Make the bed, wash the dishes exc. If you have time for this, and don't mind, great.
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
pat
"Economical But Pleasant Couples Get-Away"
This was an economical but pleasant get-away that we sincerely enjoyed. In addition, having the kitchenette saved us even more. The one problem we had the hotel staffed fixed immediately and cheerfully. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 29, 2013
"Good Stay"
I have stayed here before. The travelers are mostly workers and business travelers when I stayed there. This hotel is like being at home with a fridge, stove, etc.. No breakfast but you can make your own in your room.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
Big Daddy
"one night"
good place. the front desk closes at 11 so get there early.
Other trip Jan 22, 2013
It was very nice hotel from start to finish. The rooms were excellent for extended stays and spacious! The price was right too. We will stay her again!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"Goldie Locks & the 3 Beds!"
Horrible! The bed in room 1 sheets not changed - small pevic hair on sheet! Horrible! The bed in room 2 - again sheets not changed - the mattress imprint from previous guest still in sheet- horrible order in room! Bed in room 3 - had clean sheets, but after we accepted the room, I saw that the little brown decorative pillow had saliva yuk, yuk, all over it! I hope that was saliva!!!! I will never stay there again!
1 night trip Nov 1, 2012
"Poor Customer Service"
My sister-in-law arrived before we did and checked in early. The first room had plumbing problems so she asked to be moved to a different room. She also asked if she could take some linen from that room to take over to the new room, and was told by a staff member that she could. The next day housekeeping called asking where the linens were from the original room, and accused us of taking them. We went out for the night, and when we came back those linens were gone. The night manager claimed she was the owner of the hotel, and said she would not pull surveillance tapes to see who was in our room. She said no one would have gone in our room. The next day we spoke with a different manager to find out housekeeping had gone in our room without our consent (along with a Do Not Disturb tag on the door). We also found out that the hallways had no surveillance and the overnight manager was not the owner, surprise! We also had problems with a guest of the hotel that was always around when we left the room, then late one night when we returned we received a phone call as soon as we got back to the room. The person said, "You girls are pretty, real pretty." This was also communicated to the overnight manager with nothing done about it. The hotel was great, but the service was horrible. I have never been this disrespected at a hotel. We were given a free night's stay at the hotel, but that still doesn't correct that fact that my family and I were disrespected.
3 night family trip Oct 26, 2012
"Very trusting hotel"
Everything was great except most workout machines were broke!! The Hotel needs to have them repaired or removed.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Ch
"Great location; average room"
The location of the hotel was excellent and there was a lot of shopping and restaurants nearby. The room itself was average and dull. The decor was outdated and I did not get the best sleep in the bed. The hotel does have a nice workout facility and the staff is very friendly.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Weekend getaway!"
The staff was very friendly, the rooms were very clean and spacious! No complaints at all! Recommend it!
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2012
The beds werent that comfy but the service was great and the downstairs snack store was super!!! I would stay here again but I would stay for a long period because of the beds!
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2012
"Great experience"
Great hotel experience. I love the comfort of home with the kitchenette.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Great Option for Extended Stay in NW Indy"
My wife and I stayed at this hotel over a long holiday weekend while we affected a family move. This necessitated a somewhat larger room in a hotel with particular services on site. We got all that we wanted from our Candlewood Suites/NE Indianapolis hotel. The room was a studio suite and a good size for us and our extra luggage. The room was very clean and in good shape; it was asthetically appealing too with nice, updated decor. The hotel's location was good. Off of 82nd street (a main road with many restaurants and other shopping options), the property was in a quiet section. Its proximity to the beltway and other main avenues allow you to get about anywhere you want in Indianapolis in short order. As to services, we liked the on-site 24-hour store which had basic food products and coffee. They even had niceties such as free DVD rentals. It was clear that they were thinking about the needs of the long term customer. We liked that a lot. The staff was particularly friendly and responsive. The price was competitive with other similar locations; we believed it to be a "good deal" when you consider all that you get for your money. All-in-all, this is a very nice option for people needing to stay in the north part of Indy for an extended period.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"A place I didn't want to leave!"
My husband and I were celebrating our 8th year wedding anniversary and we wanted the week-end to be the best it could be. I found Candlewood online and it had rave reviews. I asked a few people I new about it and got nothing but good compliments. I new then this was the place for us. When we arrived it was very easy to find and was surrounded by great resturants and shopping. The room was excelent, there was a kitchen and all! My husband and I wanted to stay longer and not go back home! I would tell anyone this is the place for you no matter the occation. My husband and I plan to make this a spot that we visit often. As a matter of fact it is so great I will make up a reason to stay. Thanks Candlewood for a great hotel experience!
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
Happy Travler

"Clean, Comfortable, Friendly"
Excellent stay, comfortable and clean rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Good value for the price.
10 night trip Sep 29, 2013