All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
0455 Southwest Hamilton Court, Portland, OR, 97239, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Smallish but comfortable room. Part of building undergoing remodel.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great place for a business trip"
Excellent service
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Excellent staff and food. Comfortable, clean rooms.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Near the river and easy access to downtown"
Great room, comfortable bed. Restaurant and bar are great too if you have time to check them out. Easy access to downtown via public transport or they can give you a ride downtown as well.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"big city escape"
A little difficult to find in the dark but nothing that a gps app would not solve.(we don't have it) It was quiet , elegant yet casual, refined but not pretentious.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
joy
"Dated, but nice"
Hotel staff was very nice. We were offered free parking and 15 % off at the spa as Expedia Gold members, and our room was "upgraded" automatically, the room was larger, but it was just a big awkward room that faced the parking lot not the river. We asked to be put in the smaller room because that's what we had reserved and it seemed cozier butt, it had been given away before we even checked in :(. Free sauna, hot tub, and steam room was very nice though. If it weren't so far from downtown, we'd probably stay there again, but it was off the beaten path more so than the map made it seem. Staff was nice, room was clean, and it was just fine.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Kelsey
"Just okay"
Hotel needs an update. Minimal water pressure in a moldy shower.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Great rooms, excellent spa and nice to be away from downtown. Food choices limited However and the attached restaurant is sub par
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Khahlil
"Kind Staff seemingly central"
All of the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Especially the valet staff who gave us directions whenever we'd leave the hotel. The hotel offers a "shuttle" service downtown where they will drive you to some local attractions, we found this service helpful. Overall everyone I spoke with was pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend staying here.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
miles
"Staff, room, restaurant, happy hour too mucj fun!"
Food and cockatails were so good and so well priced. The staff all seem like proprietors who are genuinely dedicated to see the guests have a fine experience, which we certainly did.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Riverview room"
Hotel is beautiful. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The walls are a little thin. I would recommend the river view room.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
the shuttle was key! very convenient and informing.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Only thing I would ask is that they get a pop machine. The mini fridge is stocked with 1 can of regular coke and 1 diet @3.00 each. Other than that it was great
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
ou812mr2
There was some construction going on that could be heard in our room during the morning and afternoon. Great staff, very clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Megan
"So cozy"
This was a great hotel. Everything was clean and updated. Very great pricing as well. Close to down town Portland and OHSU.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
michelle
"Pleasant business stay"
Excellent location. Great restaurant. Friendly staff. Room was clean and comfortable. I used spa facility several times and it made my business trip so much more enjoyable and relaxing. I would stay again and would recommend this hotel to others.
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Tanya
"Visit to Portland"
Nice quiet place. relaxing. nice outdoor balcony, great to get fresh air in the room.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"First time Portland"
Construction on floor above everyday, starting at 8:00am. However, free parking.
3 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
Fernando
"Great staycation in Portland!"
The spa and fitness room are wonderful. The restaurant food is also fabulous! Great get-away for a girl's weekend or just to re-charge.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Susanne
"Portland"
Great location and service Bed a bit soft but staff placed a board to make it firmer . Room a bit tight
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
greg
"Great Experience"
A Romantic overnight stay. Gorgeous room....courteous staff...great room service. Five star. The best suite in Portland, bar none!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"A nice Portland Place to stay"
The hotel is very nice and modern. It has large rooms. The staff is very friendly. The only negative thing is the location. It is not close to anything, but if you want quiet seclusion, this is it. It has a beautiful view of the Willamette River, and a nice bike trail. You can even borrow a bike from the Hotel. I have not tried the Spa services, due to lack of spare time, but it looks inviting. They have only one restaurant next door, so you will have to drive to eat anywhere else. Overall, it is a pleasant place to stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Mari
"Quiet, comfy spa close to the river"
We enjoyed relaxing in the large, quiet, spa-like rooms. The staff were very gracious and especially friendly about pets. The location is a bit industrial, but the river walk is nice. Note valet parking only.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Sue
This is a good place to go if you want to get a glimpse of nature.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Natalya
Great hotel, very quiet with a nice view of the river, service was great and the restaurant food was excellent. We were disappointed with the $25 dollar per night parking fee.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Ellen
"Great location!"
Room was nice, staff friendly, overall good experience. The value compared to other properties in the area was good. Being an Expedia member, I received free valet parking!
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Craig
"One night getaway"
Nice place Long walk from downtown but only 4 min walk to the streetcar and the valet was super accomadating about a ride to the shopping area Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Overpriced and just so-so."
Parking fee is ridiculous considering proximity of lot. Room carpet had big stain just inside door. At 6:00 a.m. a person talking on a cell phone in the elevator area ten rooms away could be heard as if he were just outside our door. We have stayed here six years in a row and every year the amenities have declined and the front desk staff seems to get snarkier. E.g. 1st couple years had a continental breakfast on each floor, then only one site in the lobby area; last year a continental voucher for the café; this year nothing.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Dark and grungy"
The carpets are very grungy and the hotel is dark and musty smelling. The manager is awful at best. A lot of the staff are young and un-experienced but they try to do their best. On the plus side, the hotel is eco friendly
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
vads
No RIVER VIEW, a view of air conditioners. Also was under construction, so pounding and sawing noises starting early in the AM and throughout the day. $25.00 a day valet parking which was in a lot across the street, no option to not have valet offered.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"only downside is outdated bathroom... Great view"
U will need a car to get around. Good restuarant on site. Good coffee.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
chas the travel
"Portland Getaway"
I had a hard time finding the place. Make sure you mapquest it. Once I got there, they were extremely helpful, the place was gorgeous, river views, great amenities. I will definitely go there again.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
JoAnn
"Lovely place to stay"
We loved the hotel - while not the most luxurious we've stayed in, it is certainly one of the most peaceful. Our treatment in the spa was spectacular. Food in the restaurant was not fabulous, but the service was very good.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"One nite only"
great service with shuttle to downtown
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Very pleasant, nice location and restaurant ."
Utilized the spa, gym and restaurant. Was surprised at the $25 per night parking fee and mandatory valet - no where else to park. Staff helpful and polite. I would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Lake view"
Staff helpful and friendly. Valet parking was convenient. View from our room was amazing!
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
JFloro
"Better value elsewhere."
The room was Dim. Obviously they are into energy conservation but they went way too far because it was uncomfortably dim. Despite the name Rivers Edge and the mention of river views, there were only pathetic glimpses through the trees. The $25 charge for parking was absurd. The area that the hotel is in isn't nice enough to support the room prices.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Dorothy
"very good value but bring your own food"
The hotel furnishings are "gently used" overall staff are very pleasant and helpful. Bed was decent not great. Off site restaurant with poor and very expensive breakfast a big down side. Spa is good, king corner suite excellent value. Expedia average room rate price matched for an extended stay. Construction on the building was annoying in the mornings.
"Location"
The location is perfect for going to City concerts and dinner without driving through the congestion. Hotel sponsors lemo service into the City. You need to cab it back for only $9.00. Room has all the necessities and excellent restaurant next door. Reasonably priced.
GrammySan
"Nice place."
Quality hotel right on the river. One nice restaurant and a little spendy.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"You must stay here!"
absolutely awesome. huge room!!! huge bathroom!!!! soooo clean!!!! only bad things was the parking. they charge over 20 bucks a day (and then tips on top of that) for valet and they park the cars about 100 feet away.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Andrea
"Very nice hotel."
Clean, comfortable room on the river side. Hotel is only two blocks from the street car line which gives you access to most of the down town area. Staff is friendly and they gave us a ride to our dinner destination, door to door. My wife and I both had massages at the spa.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"So-so hotel."
If you're visiting, it's in an out-of-the way location so it is difficult to get around without a car. The public transportation system is several blocks away. Although the hotel has a shuttle, it is very limited to what it will do and not publicized unless you have a helpful desk clerk. No shuttle to and from the airport. The employees are pleasant for the most part - some are more helpful and knowledgable than others. Not worth the price.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Ray
"Our weekend in Portland@ Riverside Hotel & Spa"
We flew out from Atlanta a to spend the weekend with our friend and her Daughter. The room was so beautiful, the food was delicious and the bathroom was perfection in our room with a River View and Balcony. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Portland, Oregon...
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Leslie Dyer
"Seattle Trip"
Great location and good food.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
Ragan
"Wonderful stay until we got a big surprise."
Our stay was mostly positive. The room kind of overlooked the river. A stand of cottonwoods blocked our view but not the hotels fault. The room was medium sized but very dim. Not enough lighting. The restaurant that serves the hotel was excellent. We did get a surprise upon check out. One of the reasons I chose this hotel was they did not charge for parking, however, upon checkout found they charged $25 a day. I did not protest because I thought I might have missed it. Nor were the rates disclosed upon checking in. Bad form. In addition, I went online through Expedia and could not find anything regarding the parking rates. I don't know if this was Expedia's fault or the hotels but definitely soured our stay and we will not stay again on our return visit.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Bonnie
"Very Nice Suite View and Spa, ALMOST Excellent"
Stayed in the River View Suite with Fireplace and Spa Tub, room was very good overall, but lacked the attention to detail one should expect in the premier suite of the hotel...in particular the toilet seats were old and had yellowing/corrosion of some kind around the edges...they were clean however, it was just so out of place in a deluxe suite like this. The front door also had an issue, it would not open or close without a LOT of noise, which was irritating. They allow dogs apparently, and every time I opened or closed the door to our suite, no matter how carefully, the dog in the room across the hall would start barking.While using the very nice spa tub, with my girlfriend, our phone started ringing, which we ignored, then someone started banging on our door! They said water was leaking into the room below us.When I brought it up with the front desk and complained about the interruption, they offered me the room at their normal Sunday rate and acted like they were giving me a special deal because of my inconvenience. I had already negotiated an even lower rate with a different person but hadn't pulled the trigger yet...This suite was very nice as was the spa, however the lack of attention to detail and the dishonesty of the person who offered me the 'good deal' on an extra day really took a lot of the shine off. The speakerphone in the living room also needed to be replaced, all this points to poor management. The Hotel, staff and location are excellent nonetheless
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Glen
"Nice hotel along on the river"
Great hotel, very comfortable. Staff was friendly and would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"This is a keeper"
We return to this hotel every time we're in Portland. Gorgeous location, gorgeous accommodations. I would give it a five star, but I found the service a bit lacking this time. Every time I called the front desk, no one answered, even when I let it ring for over a minute. Everything else is beyond reproach.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Mm
"amazing restaurant in a good hotel."
The restaurant was amazing. I bought a to-go cup of the chef's jam of the day to take home with me. Really one of the best meals I've ever had. The room was clean and nice, though a little overpriced for the remoteness of the location. The lightswitches in the bathroom were oddly located. But I would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014