All hotels in McMinnville, Oregon, United States of America
2535 N.E. Cumulus Avenue, Mcminnville, OR, 97128, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We enjoyed all the amenities and convenience/ location to evergreen museum and water park. Would recommend to others
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
CP
"Very comfortable!"
We arrived & found our room in great shape & very comfortable. We asked about a good place & we were referred to the brew pub just down the street. Great food & awesome beer. The next day we went to the air museum; a must see.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Lee & Kim
"Better than average"
1 night, clean, personable, helpful
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Leanne
"Great hotel close to downtown"
Have stayed here a few times and have not been disappointed yet. Neat, clean friendly and close to everything.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Decent, clean hotel"
We stayed here during a trip to Wings and Waves. The hotel itself is pretty basic but clean. The beverage vending machine needs service as it wouldn't accept any bills. The front desk service, both on the phone and on site, was fantastic.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Wine Country"
Pleasant, quiet rooms with friendly helpful staff.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Jane Dumphy
Bed was amazingly comfortable and staff was very nice
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Convenient, Decent Hotel"
Convenient, decent hotel near Wings & Waves. Has an indoor pool, which was nice for the kids. Hotel seems a little old, pool was a little dated, decor was tired and TV didn't have an HDMI plug. But they did have a nice free breakfast, our room was quite large (two queens and a couch), and the air conditioner worked great (key during a time when outside was 90-95 degrees). Overall, a decent hotel and a decent value.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Dr. D
"70 wineries"
This little town is full....70 wineries; good places to eat, cute walking downtown.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Not many other options"
Room was nice and clean. Breakfast was miserable, 20 minutes without eggs of sausage (this is not a difficult thing to plan) and employees did not care much. A lot of talk about previous nights party they attended.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Easily found, next to Evergreen Air Museum"
Just needed an overnight on way to PDX and this was a wonderful hotel -- easy to find, clean, comfortable and they had a bottle of Widmer Hefe beer chilling in the refrigerator! I would definitely stay here again and spend some time exploring McMinnville. Staff was pleasant and very efficient.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Kathe
"evergreen air muesuem"
great hotel, staff very helpful, room clean
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Pam W
"Average motel"
This is definitely a step down from the old Red Lion class. Just a regular motel for an upscale rate.
Response by Red Lion Inns & Suites McMinnville
We would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel based on the experience during your stay. You are a valued guest and we do hope that you will stay with Red Lion Hotels again in the future.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice hotel better then I expected"
Would stay again close to the other activities I was visiting
As soon as we walked into the lobby, we did not feel welcome by the desk staff. The room was noisy. Every time someone used their bathroom or shower we were able to hear it. The room was painted, not recently, with dark colors. THE AIR CONDITIONER DID WORK and was VERY NOISY and kept WAKING US UP.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Great Location; excellent breakfast"
My 4 grandchildren and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It was close to the water park and within walking distance to McDonalds. They really enjoyed the pool and the free breakfast. I added a rollaway which my grandson said was comfy. However it was a very tight squeeze to get it opened. All in all a great place to stay.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
B J
The facility is ok; neither good nor bad, it's right in the middle of what many hotel chains offer today. However, at least at this location cost cutting has gone way too far! There was no shower liquid only a solid bar of soap that had been placed out by the wash basins. Only one small vial of shampoo was provided and it was not enough for two people. Breakfast? I've seen one this skimpy in many, many years. Try the Comfort Inn across the street if you can get in.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great place"
In town for a family reunion. This was a great location! Room was very nice. Bed fairly comfortable and variety of pillows. Fridge was great--bigger than the usual motel fridges that barely hold 4 cans of pop or 2 or 3 bottles of water! Will stay there again!
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Close to evergreen musium & waterpark"
Breakfast was very good, Nice pool & spa, remote for tv didnt work to good, buttons on tv work fine
Other trip May 6, 2014
bee
"No room at the Inn WHO CARES the stables better"
The room was clean but the smell - it did not leave not just one room but two. The noise was just too much My tip stay on the top floor then it's not your problem. If people walk about above youbeverybstep is heard. But wait if you move to the top floor then the walls are so thin the activity of your neighbors can be heard, like snoring, the tv or indeed the events which inspire taking a break away from the kids, wife or husband :-( Some staff were awesome but some just could not care less. Giving a smile will really help you as well as your clients. life is too shirt to be grumpy. The cleaning staff were very personable and extremely friendly. What a shame they do not move faster and get the job done. Perhaps shirt staffed who knows ? All in all McMinnville is an awesome little town some great places to eat and drink but you need to drive so that conflicts with all the magical wine in the area from this hotel. This hotel is definately NOT on my Christmas card list and will be avoided at all costs :-(
Response by Red Lion Inns & Suites McMinnville
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. I do apologize that our staff did not provide you with friendly and welcoming service. Please be assured that this will be addressed with our staff. I would like to apologize for all of the outside noise you were able to hear in your room. Please be assured that these issue will be addressed with our staff. We strive to provide all our guests with the high quality of service that we maintain throughout all of our hotels. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to better serve you on your next visit. Kind Regards
Other trip May 3, 2014
Disapiinted Dan
"Close to meeting site attended the following day"
The only negative experience is that our bed was very uncomfortable; somewhat saggy.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"close to my sons residence"
stayed 2 mornings. each of which before my alarm went off I was hearing other peoples alarms sounding off near my room, my hearing is horrible. also, the small refrigerator in the room I stayed in kicked on intermittently.. nice it is there however it was noisy. my daughter and her fiancé stayed in a room near mine as well and reported same. otherwise the stay was okay. workout room is overstated. two items in the pool room where the chlorine and heat from the pool sap you before you work out much at all.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Decent hotel for the price."
We were in town to visit a school in Sheridan. the staff was friendly
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Comfortable Bed...Yay"
The beds are good. The pool and hot tub very nice and well kept up. Staff helpful. We stay every couple of months and get the room we want. Good place with kids and I saw lots of pooches so must be good for them as well.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Cyndi
"Close to water park"
Average hotel. Nothing special. Convenient location. Clean.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Springbreak vacation with family near waterpark"
As expected, near waterpark and downtowm mcminnville where all yummy restos are. Also good that hotel is near mcdonalds for late night snacks
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Diana
"Great place to stay!"
Everything about this hotel was great! The only thing I would change is to put the bathroom light switch on the inside of the bathroom.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Ok stay for short term"
Definitely not to the standard of a Red Lion Hotel. Looked and felt older, with an offensive odor of BO in the lobby and all the hallways. The king room was clean, spacious enough, with no odor, but still a little musty. Breakfast was basic and Ok and the staff were friendly. Next time for the same rate I would check out the newer hotel across the highway.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
J.
"Nice, clean, hotel near the air museum, downtown."
Good experience, clean room. Would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Rob
"OK, only 3 complaints"
Not bad for price. Comfortable bed, clean enough room, plenty of room for two. The only three things are the TV, old and lousy picture, the door seemed to be made of paper and the coffee maker. Room was quite except for people in the hall. If some one was talking in the hall it sounded the same as if thy were in the room. The coffee maker smelled like plastic. Have had this problem at various hotels lately. Not sure why hotels have gone to these crappy coffeemakers but coffee undrinkable.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
The staff was friendly and accomadating rooms clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
DJ White
The McMinnville, Oregon Red Lion Inn was very comfortable and the service was excellent. The breakfast was a limited but well done. The only reservation I had about the hotel was its location - not being convenient to town services or where I wanted to go.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2013
"wedding of nephew"
Very nice hotel with a great staff. Centrally located to activities.
3 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Needs work"
Good size room, good pool hot tub area. Room lock was not reliable, phone didn't work, didn't have many of the supplies they said they did (e.g., deodorant, comb); nothing was fixed during my stay. Breakfast was fair, front office staff needs to take hospitality classes. McDonalds next door, hotel across from hospital, just down the road from Air Museum, easy access to downtown McMinnville.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2013
"Facilities"
Nice rooms - very roomie. Our first room had a leaky window and they gladly moved us to another room. Standard free breakfast and an indoor pool. Unfortunately we didn't have time to use it but it looked nice.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
v
Staff friendly, hotel clean, location great, fair price, quiet.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Nice Stay"
The hotel was clean, breakfast good, service was top notch. I would stay again. Very handy to wine country!!
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2013
Vickie
"Bare bones hotel, bed wasn't great"
You get what you need from this hotel, but the beds (a friend went with me--we rented two rooms) were lumpy and uncomfortable, as were the pillows. In late summer, the AC ran all night, loudly, but never cooled the room off.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Convenient for travelers"
We found this hotel location to be excellent for our visits to relatives in nearby communities, while keeping us close to activities like the air museum and good restaurants. While the hotel isn't right downtown, we found no difficulty in getting there to eat and look around. We took advantage of nearby facilities on the bypass as well, from McDonald's to the wonderful Walnut City Kitchen across the road.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Leslie
"Good hotel"
I only stayed one night because they were booked for the next few nights, but I had a comfortable, pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Joy
"Pleasant hotel, close to town center."
Friendly, helpful, and courteous front desk staff. A short drive from McMinnville town center, and right in the middle of the Willamette County wine area, allowing us to visit various wineries within a short time.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Greta
"Cost effective and clean"
I didnt spend much time at the hotel as I was busy 'vacationing' in the area, so it was perfect for the purpose. The staff was friendly and efficient. The room was clean and linens were in good condition. I did not like that the sink, etc was not sectioned off from the bedroom. I prefer that area to be private. The exercise equipment was in an anteroom from the indoor pool, so it was humid, but I appreciated that it was available.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2013
"Nice clean and comfortable hotel in McMinnville"
We were visiting linfield college. Red lion was very nice for the price point with breakfast included. The bed was incredibly comfortable, rooms were clean and staff was friendly. We would definitely choose this hotel again if we were in the area. Pool is small if that is of interest.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
mary
"Good value; great location!"
Close to wineries & McMinnville; good value for money. Really liked the hand cream. Even had some local wine for sale near the reception area. Don't miss the Evergreen Aeronautical Museum about 1 mi. away.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
PeppermintPatti NJ
Clean and very helpful staff.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
We enjoyed it very much. Good breakfast, and wasn't too noisy.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Good Choice if going to Evergreen Aviation Museum"
I thought the hotel was well priced for two queen beds. I would look into staying in a suite if I was staying longer than one night. Practically the same price but with a small kitchen and other necessary stuff to cook your own food. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. We stayed on the top floor away from the highway noise. So very close to the Evergreen Aviation Museum and the Wings and Waves Waterpark.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Front desk staff was excellent
2 night trip Aug 5, 2013
jkma
"One night"
The room was spacious and clean. The staff was helpful and friendly.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Tammy
"close to air museum and water park"
Average motel; OK for one night on our way elsewhere. Food was poor but room was clean and comfortable. Nothing special to distinguish it from others. Very convenient to downtown and museum. Lots of parking.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013