All hotels in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
45 Fort Argyle Road, I-95 Exit 94, Savannah, GA, 31419, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Savannah, GA Motel 6"
We truly enjoyed staying at Motel 6 for two days and two nights. It was a stop over enroute to Orlando, Florida. We plan to visit Savannah again for a week staying at Motel 6.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
jhh
"Good place to spend a night or two for journey car"
Good place to spend a night or two for a long journey by car, near from Savannah down town.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Adolfo
"Safe area, clean and comfortable. Helpful staff."
Perfect for family who just needs clean safe place for an overnight stay. Front desk staff was very helpful, as we needed two rooms together.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nasty rooms and very rude staff!"
Nasty shower that was never cleaned. Towels that were dirty...found a public hair! No pillows in the room and when we asked they started talking in another language! Also they don't serve breakfast as stated online.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"could have been awesome...."
This is a nice hotel, however we were disappointed to see mold growing on the ceiling in the bathroom. The people there were sweet as can be! They even agreed to let us have a late checkout at noon since we arrived around 2am. We wanted to take the kids for a swim, but the pool was so cloudy I wouldn't allow them in. Unfortunate becausethe hotel itself actually has really good potential!
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
ben and belinda
"Family Fun"
Everything was great. The staff was so polite and helpful. The room was great. I would definitely stay there again.
4 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Myia
"Very good location"
Good location, clean, very nice set up for room, bathroom needs updating...bu was clean. Overall very good place for great price.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
diane
No breakfast was serve when it was said that it would have. The price was high for the quality of the hotel, if we were not that tire we wouldn't have stayed there. We would have looked for another one.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
The entire hotel has an old moldy smell. The bedskirts and comforters were soiled. The room was not cleaned properly, mildew is in the window seals.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Tia
"Good spot for a quick stay"
We stopped here on our way back to Florida. The rooms were beautiful & had great space. We even had a single bed on our window so our youngest had somewhere to sleep. Only complaints: small tv & not a lot of good food spots nearby.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Not worth 90 a night"
Looks new on outside but very dated. We had a smoking room and there was holes in bed spread. They kept windows in hall open so it stayed hot.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great bargain pleasant surprise"
This was one of the best ever experiences I have had traveling in years. The room was very nice and it was very clean
Other trip May 14, 2014
bill
"DeepSouth trip"
Stay would have been better if WiFi was available.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Bob Beeler
"Very nice!"
We thought it was a very nice clean room for the price.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Jill
"Nice stay after long drive"
Hotel have pool, kids love to stay if hotel have pool to relax
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Otto
"DID NOT STAY"
We arrived to find cockroach coming on walls. We asked for refund and the lady who was behind counter had to call manager at home. He had to talk her through how to give refund on the phone. Because it was late on a Saturday night we had a hard time finding another room. The only room we found was the times the cost.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Jhunt
"convenient to 195"
smelled musty, mildewey
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"That's NOT my hair!"
Supposedly clean towels had black wiry hairs from previous user. The beds were comfy enough but squeaked everytime you repositioned. So did the bathroom door. (A little WD40) The building used to belong by a different hotel chain. The building seems to have fallen a little into disrepair. It needs some help but the staff who work there were incredibly friendly.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"The worst night stay ever"
This was the worst hotel that we have ever stayed in! Upon arrival we were told by the front desk clerk that they no longer will be serving breakfast. then when we get too our room the a/c did not work and we had to pack all our things back up and move to a room one floor down on the first floor. The rooms on any floor other than the third floor plan on hearing everything that anyone on the floors above you are doing. We were up all night while the people above us paced the floors and you can hear every move they made. we made a total of 7 calls to the front desk to no avail. when we asked for some kind of compensation for the fact we did not get any sleep that night we were told that there was nothing they could do. I will never stay at this hotel again and at any motel 6 for that matter!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
mike
When we arrived they didn't even have our reservation and when they finally got it we found out that they no longer serve breakfast which is not what the web site said. The room also had a lot to be desired the mattress had stains the room had a awful smell from cheap air fresheners put beside the tv and everyday we had to reset the room key to get back in the room will never go back to this hotel
4 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"Not bad"
The motel wasn't diplorable neither was it impeccable. Needless to say if I had no other options I would stay again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Not what I was expecting."
I figured since the hotels name was Motel 6 Savannah...that the hotel would actually be in Savannah. The hotel was way out of Savannah and caused me to drive 30 minutes to my destination which was in Savannah. The pool was highly chlorinated, so much in fact that it stripped the silver off of my daughters ring. Lastly if you stay on the second floor beware of the soft spot in the hallway under the carpet. That's all, I would chose a different hotel next time.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Bethany
"Nightly Stay"
it was a nice stay over night and my kids loved the nice heated indoor pool
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Good hotel for the price!"
If you're expecting the Ritz Carlton, don't go to this hotel, because you'll probably be disappointed. This is not to say, though, that the hotel was bad at all. The people working here we're very helpful and friendly, the rooms were clean, and the pool and hot tub were well-kept and clean. I really have nothing bad to say about this place. Overall, it is a great value. Thanks Motel 6!
4 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
Josh
"Nice time"
Stayed for 5 nights and had my family with me. Enjoyed the stay in good location and the pool area was right on point!
5 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
"Don't stay here!"
Older place that needs a lot of TLC! Every time a door shuts the walls sound like they are going to fall down. We were on the first floor and it sounded like there was an all night dance studio above us. Stay somewhere else if you plan on sleeping! !!!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Noisey"
The thin walls and loosely fitted doors made for an early morning. When ever people would enter or exit a room in your hall, it would sound like the door was being slammed and the walls would rattle.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Marc
"awesome"
Great motel. Very clean
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2014
reuben
"Clean, nice staff"
We stayed for one night here and it was excellent for its price. It was really clean and organized.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Savannah stay"
I was disappointed..it was supposed to be a Peachtree Suites with a breakfast..I drove right past itasi did not know it had changed hands..I would think Expedia would have let me know..Motel 6 was advertising cheaper rates than I paid through Expedia and there was not even a continental breakfast..I had already had a problem with another booking the day before so I was not pleased with Expedia..
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Hotel changed hands, staff is not helpful"
Hotel changed hands and is now hotel 6. Staff had an unexplained attitude which was disgruntle. Rate posted at desk was lower than Expedia's rate. Staff help was hard to find other than the desk. There were posted rules like no solo swimming in pool. Place had been remodeled so everything was clean which helped. I had paid for breakfast but no breakfast was provided.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"dirty hotel"
Typical dirty cheap motel. Smelling of urine and indian curry. Dont waste your money.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
"Ok."
O r dinary
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"Wont stay again"
Not friendly at all when checking in, wouldnt even make eye contact when handing me my card or keys. Sheets were like sandpaper and sounded like someone was bowling upstairs. The only friendly person was the man at check out early in the morning.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Tina
"Not Again"
Hotel had a strong chemical smell. it was obvious that this is an older property, and not very well kept.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Ron
"Very impressed with room and the area for breakfas"
We only stayed one night but felt welcomed right away. Our room was not fancy but very clean!
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
"No complaints."
It wasn't the nicest place I've stayed, but it definitely wasn't the worst. For the money, it was a good deal!
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Ashley
nice room, hallways a little dirty and good breakfast
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Vacation"
It was nice and the person at the desk was very helpful. The breakfast was lacking in on having two dry cereals that I do not eat.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"room"
A/C did not seem to blow cold enough. Until it got real late
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Convenient location"
Centrally located near most major attractions. Botanical gardens located within 5 min was nice.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Stay away"
This hotel is not in a very good location and the pictures online are deceiving. This is not a very well maintained facility and the smell when you walk in is overwhelmingly bad. We were given 2 rooms before finally settling on the 3 rd one offered due to the smell in the rooms. The receptionist at the front desk was very nice but the location and upkeep of the hotel has turned us away from staying there again.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2013
Marc
"not worth 80$ a night"
First you cant even see the sign with the name of the hotel from the exit so i went twenty minutes out of the way looking for it which wasted gas...The air in room didnt work, worst smell, the breakfast was wack. The pool had toooo much bleach, the gym was closed the whoke weekend. The only thing good was the service from the front desk people. Would never go back again.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Danielle
"Nice overnight stay"
Had a little problem when we arrived. Our reservation had not been made. Sondra at the desk did everything she could to fix the mistake. Room was very clean and the pool was great. Needed extra towels and extra bedding and Sondra was very glad to provide us with both. Would stay again if we are ever down this way again. Thanks for a relaxing night.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Hotel No Tell"
Rusty fixtures in the bathroom. Exterior doors in need of repair. For the price I would have expected a better kept facility. Would not stay there again, maybe at half the price I paid I would consider, but doubtful.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Convenient location"
Great overnight opportunity. The hotel was clean. Renae at the front desk was awesome!
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
"I'll Return!"
Upon arrival the outside appearance was very welcoming, once we entered there was this smell and we could not figure out what it was. We checked-in and went to look at room, again this smell was everywhere and we considered going elsewhere, but checked a few other hotels to no avail. Upon returning to the hotel, not sure if they heard us or they simply had completed there cleaning, but the smell was gone. We ended up having a Great stay and everyone was very helpful. My only suggestion is that they continually check and even question guest about any odd smells and maybe clean up earlier, before check-in. Had a Great time.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
Edna
"Just ok"
Pros: Room was clean and spacious. Front desk staff was very nice. Cons: only 2 bath towels for 4 people and had to go to front desk for more as housekeepers are not allowed to give more out. Mold in freezer part of room fridge. There was so much chlorine in pool that the smell burned eyes when entering room as well as there being trash around pool on the floor.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Betsy
"Aug 2013"
We stayed here twice because of the price.. It was clean and nice inside.. For what we paid it was better than the hotel we paid $100 for.. I will stay here again
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Christi
"an ok hotel for 40$"
Decent hotel. Refrigerator didn't work so we lost all our food we brought. Hallway stunk for some reason. Elevator was very dirty. The rooms were nice though and most of the desk people were nice too. Overall a decent place to stay......for the money.
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2013