All hotels in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
45 Fort Argyle Road, I-95 Exit 94, Savannah, GA, 31419, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice!"
We thought it was a very nice clean room for the price.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Jill
"Nice stay after long drive"
Hotel have pool, kids love to stay if hotel have pool to relax
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Otto
"DID NOT STAY"
We arrived to find cockroach coming on walls. We asked for refund and the lady who was behind counter had to call manager at home. He had to talk her through how to give refund on the phone. Because it was late on a Saturday night we had a hard time finding another room. The only room we found was the times the cost.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Jhunt
"convenient to 195"
smelled musty, mildewey
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"That's NOT my hair!"
Supposedly clean towels had black wiry hairs from previous user. The beds were comfy enough but squeaked everytime you repositioned. So did the bathroom door. (A little WD40) The building used to belong by a different hotel chain. The building seems to have fallen a little into disrepair. It needs some help but the staff who work there were incredibly friendly.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"The worst night stay ever"
This was the worst hotel that we have ever stayed in! Upon arrival we were told by the front desk clerk that they no longer will be serving breakfast. then when we get too our room the a/c did not work and we had to pack all our things back up and move to a room one floor down on the first floor. The rooms on any floor other than the third floor plan on hearing everything that anyone on the floors above you are doing. We were up all night while the people above us paced the floors and you can hear every move they made. we made a total of 7 calls to the front desk to no avail. when we asked for some kind of compensation for the fact we did not get any sleep that night we were told that there was nothing they could do. I will never stay at this hotel again and at any motel 6 for that matter!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
mike
When we arrived they didn't even have our reservation and when they finally got it we found out that they no longer serve breakfast which is not what the web site said. The room also had a lot to be desired the mattress had stains the room had a awful smell from cheap air fresheners put beside the tv and everyday we had to reset the room key to get back in the room will never go back to this hotel
4 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"Not bad"
The motel wasn't diplorable neither was it impeccable. Needless to say if I had no other options I would stay again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Not what I was expecting."
I figured since the hotels name was Motel 6 Savannah...that the hotel would actually be in Savannah. The hotel was way out of Savannah and caused me to drive 30 minutes to my destination which was in Savannah. The pool was highly chlorinated, so much in fact that it stripped the silver off of my daughters ring. Lastly if you stay on the second floor beware of the soft spot in the hallway under the carpet. That's all, I would chose a different hotel next time.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Bethany
"Nightly Stay"
it was a nice stay over night and my kids loved the nice heated indoor pool
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Good hotel for the price!"
If you're expecting the Ritz Carlton, don't go to this hotel, because you'll probably be disappointed. This is not to say, though, that the hotel was bad at all. The people working here we're very helpful and friendly, the rooms were clean, and the pool and hot tub were well-kept and clean. I really have nothing bad to say about this place. Overall, it is a great value. Thanks Motel 6!
4 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
Josh
"Nice time"
Stayed for 5 nights and had my family with me. Enjoyed the stay in good location and the pool area was right on point!
5 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
"Don't stay here!"
Older place that needs a lot of TLC! Every time a door shuts the walls sound like they are going to fall down. We were on the first floor and it sounded like there was an all night dance studio above us. Stay somewhere else if you plan on sleeping! !!!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Noisey"
The thin walls and loosely fitted doors made for an early morning. When ever people would enter or exit a room in your hall, it would sound like the door was being slammed and the walls would rattle.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Marc
"awesome"
Great motel. Very clean
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2014
reuben
"Clean, nice staff"
We stayed for one night here and it was excellent for its price. It was really clean and organized.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Savannah stay"
I was disappointed..it was supposed to be a Peachtree Suites with a breakfast..I drove right past itasi did not know it had changed hands..I would think Expedia would have let me know..Motel 6 was advertising cheaper rates than I paid through Expedia and there was not even a continental breakfast..I had already had a problem with another booking the day before so I was not pleased with Expedia..
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Hotel changed hands, staff is not helpful"
Hotel changed hands and is now hotel 6. Staff had an unexplained attitude which was disgruntle. Rate posted at desk was lower than Expedia's rate. Staff help was hard to find other than the desk. There were posted rules like no solo swimming in pool. Place had been remodeled so everything was clean which helped. I had paid for breakfast but no breakfast was provided.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"dirty hotel"
Typical dirty cheap motel. Smelling of urine and indian curry. Dont waste your money.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
"Ok."
O r dinary
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"Wont stay again"
Not friendly at all when checking in, wouldnt even make eye contact when handing me my card or keys. Sheets were like sandpaper and sounded like someone was bowling upstairs. The only friendly person was the man at check out early in the morning.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Tina
"Not Again"
Hotel had a strong chemical smell. it was obvious that this is an older property, and not very well kept.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Ron
"Very impressed with room and the area for breakfas"
We only stayed one night but felt welcomed right away. Our room was not fancy but very clean!
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
"No complaints."
It wasn't the nicest place I've stayed, but it definitely wasn't the worst. For the money, it was a good deal!
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Ashley
nice room, hallways a little dirty and good breakfast
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Vacation"
It was nice and the person at the desk was very helpful. The breakfast was lacking in on having two dry cereals that I do not eat.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"room"
A/C did not seem to blow cold enough. Until it got real late
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Convenient location"
Centrally located near most major attractions. Botanical gardens located within 5 min was nice.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Stay away"
This hotel is not in a very good location and the pictures online are deceiving. This is not a very well maintained facility and the smell when you walk in is overwhelmingly bad. We were given 2 rooms before finally settling on the 3 rd one offered due to the smell in the rooms. The receptionist at the front desk was very nice but the location and upkeep of the hotel has turned us away from staying there again.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2013
Marc
"not worth 80$ a night"
First you cant even see the sign with the name of the hotel from the exit so i went twenty minutes out of the way looking for it which wasted gas...The air in room didnt work, worst smell, the breakfast was wack. The pool had toooo much bleach, the gym was closed the whoke weekend. The only thing good was the service from the front desk people. Would never go back again.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Danielle
"Nice overnight stay"
Had a little problem when we arrived. Our reservation had not been made. Sondra at the desk did everything she could to fix the mistake. Room was very clean and the pool was great. Needed extra towels and extra bedding and Sondra was very glad to provide us with both. Would stay again if we are ever down this way again. Thanks for a relaxing night.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Hotel No Tell"
Rusty fixtures in the bathroom. Exterior doors in need of repair. For the price I would have expected a better kept facility. Would not stay there again, maybe at half the price I paid I would consider, but doubtful.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Convenient location"
Great overnight opportunity. The hotel was clean. Renae at the front desk was awesome!
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
"I'll Return!"
Upon arrival the outside appearance was very welcoming, once we entered there was this smell and we could not figure out what it was. We checked-in and went to look at room, again this smell was everywhere and we considered going elsewhere, but checked a few other hotels to no avail. Upon returning to the hotel, not sure if they heard us or they simply had completed there cleaning, but the smell was gone. We ended up having a Great stay and everyone was very helpful. My only suggestion is that they continually check and even question guest about any odd smells and maybe clean up earlier, before check-in. Had a Great time.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
Edna
"Just ok"
Pros: Room was clean and spacious. Front desk staff was very nice. Cons: only 2 bath towels for 4 people and had to go to front desk for more as housekeepers are not allowed to give more out. Mold in freezer part of room fridge. There was so much chlorine in pool that the smell burned eyes when entering room as well as there being trash around pool on the floor.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Betsy
"Aug 2013"
We stayed here twice because of the price.. It was clean and nice inside.. For what we paid it was better than the hotel we paid $100 for.. I will stay here again
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Christi
"an ok hotel for 40$"
Decent hotel. Refrigerator didn't work so we lost all our food we brought. Hallway stunk for some reason. Elevator was very dirty. The rooms were nice though and most of the desk people were nice too. Overall a decent place to stay......for the money.
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"I enjoyed my stay"
I enjoyed the stay. The staff was pleasent, and the room was priced right.The only problem I had was, the people above me were so loud, they were very disruptive in the middle of the night.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Re. DC
"convenient on our way to miami"
beds comfortable, pillows too hard, friendly service
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Dissatisified"
I was very disappointed. We checked out the next morning after staying one night. The pictures posted were very different from the actual room. The bed linens were dirty, the room had a musty smell. The staff wasn't very friendly. The room could have been a lot cleaner than it was.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Good hotel for one stop and relaxing night"
We stop only one night and was OK to rest and continuing trip.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Patricio
The Staff at the Peach Tree Inn were wonderful. Extremely helpful. Very friendly and we enjoyed our stay because of the staff. The breakfast could have had fruit & yogurt. The rooms are a little tired but otherwise very clean. No amenities in room like shampoo & conditioner. We were quite a way from Savannah historic center.
4 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Kathie
"July 4th getaway for the kids"
Overall we enjoyed our stay, my only complaint would be the smell in the hallway, but the the kids really enjoyed it. The lady at the front desk was very helpful, sorry I can't remember her name, she was there@ night. We will stay again
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
S.Allen
"AWESOME STAY!"
I thought our romantic get away was awesome! My boyfriend and I had a great time. Our hotel was clean, it was close to where we were going to go and great customer support. WE LOVED RENEE. We will be back soon! Thanks for a great stay!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
perfect!! Thank you :)
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Can't recommend this hotel in good conscience"
The top cover of our beds had stains on it as well as the towels. The floor outside our room stayed wet for all 4 days we were there. The pool area didn't get cleaned while we were there and there was trash inside and outside left in the pool area. The location to area sight seeing was good for me because I didn't want to be in the city itself. The neighborhood was okay for us. The breakfast was fair. The beds were fairly comfortable. The employees at the front desk were very accommodating and one of the few things I was very satisfied with. I would not recommend this hotel for a several day vacation.
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Kathi
overall it was ok!! the air in the room didn't work very well:( staff was great anytime we needed something they was right there!
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
rachel
"clean room but bad breakfast"
break fast was poor no juice or milk hard bread and muffins
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Convenient location, modest price."
Adequate, not a place I would likely stay at again.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
The staff was nice, staff friendly. Enjoyed the inside pool area. I would stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013