All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1050 Century Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"family vaca"
We had a great time...would have been nicer if rooms also carried theme throughout...great price and wold definitely stay again. Definitely enjoyed the shuttle service
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Disney on the cheap"
We spent two nights at Pop Century with three adults and a 5 year old. It was a little tight but when you come down to it we were basically just sleeping in it. Room was clean and the staff was great!
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
I am an annual pass holder for the last 10 years, my daughter was married on the Disney Wonder in a Cinderella wedding dress by the Disney collection, had her wedding pictures at WD and my family has traveled to all the Disney parks (Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, California and Florida). I do so because of the quality of service to the customer. I am so disappointed with what is happening with WD. It seems that WD is getting way to large to manage and the training of its employees has deteriorated. When I confirmed my reservation I was told the "computers were down"; my son was staying with me and because I made the reservation online and did not put his name in the reservation he could not check in. I was in the emergency with severe muscle spasms and my son had just driven five hours to meet me. I wanted at least one of us to rest. The agents on the phone were not creative in their problem solving...they just kept repeating that "his name is not on the reservation and our computers are down; he cant check-in" Their tone was rude, no empathy with me or my pain and they did provide alternative options! I was put on hold for 15 mins; was never transferred to a supervisor. In addition, that week we had stayed at the SWAN and the Contemporary; & could not find a reservation for breakfast, lunch or dinner in any restaurant in any of the parks on any day of that week! The food at POP was limited, the rooms dingy and employees never smiled. So not the Disney way!!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Brta
"Excellent value but quite basic."
This hotel is austere and basic but it is your gateway to Disney World. Disney transportation to and from the hotel and Disney attractions makes your visit so much more playable and enjoyable. Tired? Then take a break back at the hotel then return to a park. Your group can't agree on a schedule? Easy, just meet later. The rooms are small and basic, but comfortable and adequate. The pools and night time activities will keep the kids happy. The restaurant has a large selection of foods at reasonable prices. Each room has a small refrigerator so stock up if you have a car one day.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Excellent place to stay."
We have stayed in many Disney Resorts over the years. Pop Century Resort was very friendly, clean, great bus transportation. Pop Century Resort is managed well and the staff is so friendly and helpful. The room had a mini refrigerator and Wi Fi. I would recommend Pop Century Resort to family and friends.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Marie
"The hotel was not very accomdating."
The hotel was very confusing and not a lot of support to explain it. We wanted to stay another night, and it was like jumping thru hoops. Also wanted a late check out, and I was told I did not qualify for that. Not real pleased!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Needs an uplift"
Pop century was good on its day but aging now. Disney needs to upgrade rooms. Won't stay again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
sandy
"princess 1/2 marathon weekend"
Our stay was great. Came for the 1/2 marathon weekend. Transportation was great throughout the weekend. From the airport to the hotel, to the run event, and to all the parks. If you're coming for a marathon I highly encourage staying at a Disney resort. I would stay here again. Friendly staff, good food, reasonable pricing throughout the resort. Looking forward to the next marathon.
4 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Great Stay for the Dollar"
My children and I were very satisfied with this resort for the good price that it was. The warm pool temperature in February and pool activities were fun, the rooms were clean, and service always friendly. It was a great stay for our Disney adventure and we would stay here again!
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Andrea
"Budget stay at Walt Disney World"
Basic hotel at Walt Disney World. The resort itself is fantastic with helpful front desk staff, clean and expansive pools and convenient food court on property. The downside is that are the rooms are very dated and extremely small for two adults and two teenagers. We could barely open the door of the room without hitting the bed. There was water leaking from the faucet causing puddle in the room. The carpet feels really dirty and old so bring flip flops to walk around your room. When you go to Disney World, you barely spend time in your room so this budget resort was sufficient for our stay during the Princess Marathon weekend.
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Sara
"Nice hotel for the price."
Conveniently close to Disney with transportation to all parks. Clean and a fun place to stay. I loved the pools and the movie by the pool at night. My only complaint is that the food in the on site restaurant is not good at all. Everything tasted like it was out of a can. Needless to say, we ate at the parks mostly.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Alina
"Adequate."
We thought this was a good value for a Disney resort, however, transportation was SLOW...way too long between buses. No coffee in the room??? Seriously....
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Janet
"Horrible concierge"
Our concierge couldn't have been less helpful or more disdainful of us first-timers. At check-in, she sourly gave us our wristbands and mumbled something unintelligible. My wife and I asked for clarification, at which point she near-barked: "Mickey to Mickey!" (Meaning, touch the Mickey Mouse symbol on the wristband to the matching logo on the wristband reader on the counter.) It might have been nice, too, had she bothered to actually do her job by mentioning at check-in that afternoon that it might still be possible for us to book a ride or two for our next day’s visit to the Disney park we’d traveled a mere 3,000 miles to experience, information we were only provided when were at the park that following day by a truly helpful employee upon whom had befallen the unpleasant task of telling us that all major rides were booked for the entire day. ‘Course, we always could’ve stood in the standby line for 120 minutes. (I know: what sissies, huh?) Oh, well, what can one expect for only $100 a head for park admission plus a two-night stay at the Po(o)p Century Resort? (To be honest, the hotel wasn’t bad, but the awful “service” we received at check-in more than counteracted that.)
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
It's a great hotel but needs up dates.. You can tell the hotel is aging.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Not a good service"
we pay for a preferred room they gave us a standard room said that the hotel was full. Not happy at all
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Not a good experience considering Disney's fame"
Room is small for a family of 4. There is no provision of tea or coffee in the room and going to restaurant for the early morning coffee was so inconvenient. We stayed in a room on 1950's. We had a very bad experience with hotel's airport transfer service. We returned the rental car the previous night to avail their Airport Express service. We missed a bus due to payment delay at their gift shop and were told to wait for the next bus but the next bus refused to let us in and we had to take a taxi for the airport.We felt so embarrassed, disappointed and cheated by the Disney's service.
6 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Sandeep
"Solid choice for kids"
Great choice for kids. Colorful travelodge style hotel. Pools are great and dining cafeteria is nice. Depending on what building you are assigned to, you may have to walk quite a ways from the parking area. Don't really have much criticism except the although rooms were clean and nice, they were on the small side. Also, as with all Disney hotels there is nothing else around which is both their charm and their curse.
2 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
"Happy with access to parks."
Good price with easy access to each park.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
David T
"No bueno"
Tiny rooms, no microwaves, shower ran out of hot water, fridge didn't work, dirty rugs. This is a 1 or 2 star hotel. Incredibly overpriced. Only positive was the convenient transportation to the parks.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Not too bad! But it is noisy and not very clean, speciallity on bath. You pay for a 4 stars and get a 2 stars...
JJ
"Just ok"
We chose this hotel because we only needed one night in Disney and did not want to spend alot for one night. This hotel is OK for the price. I dont usually write reviews but I was bummed that for a Disney resort it was less than up to par. Our room floors were dirty. Our tub was backing up. Every once in a while we would hear bubbling noises come from the bathroom only to find water coming up through tub drain. Food was OK. We had dinner and breakfast. Food was cold, funny they had microwaves for you to warm your food up. Front desk staff that I interacted with was actually unbelievable. The woman the night of check in was new and knew nothing. Took us forever to check in while people were coming and going. She did not know how to set up an airport shuttle, gave me a long distance number to call myself. The guy later that night when I went back to line up an airport shuttle did nothing but yawn every minute. He looked as if he were on drugs. Eyes were glassy, kept sniffling and kept yawning. Maybe a tad too much cold medicine....?? I have been at Disney tons of times and have stayed at other value resorts....this was the worst. I did not need more than one night to decide I will not go back to this one.... Very surprise coming from a DISNEY resort
Dana
"nice - great if only using to sleep"
We had a great room location 50's - close to main pool , food- food court was crazy busy- buses were good but seemed like we had to wait a bit- suggestion to have separate handicap buses
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Disney Budget - Not Too Bad"
As most people have noted, this is a Disney budget hotel. With that in mind, it was a nice stay and we'd stay again if on a budget. Then again, there's not much of a point of staying at a nice hotel when you're at the parks all day. Our beds and pillows were comfortable enough to have no issues sleeping. There were no problems with the maid service either. There are no restaurants on-site but a cafeteria/food court-type area where you can buy your basic foods, mostly cooked-to-order. They're cheaper than the parks but not by a lot. You can also buy some wine and beer by the bottle/can at the food court for about $6 to $8 each. You can also buy in the large gift shop-type area by the food court bottles of some liquor. A 375 mL of Captain Morgan was $13 so not too terrible. If you're able to, bring some snacks and bottled water with you for the trip The Disney shuttle bus to Magic Kingdom was about a 20 minute ride each way It was around 10 minutes to the other three parks
4 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"Was on Disney property and was convenient"
The room needed updating. Carpet needed to be cleaned
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
jm
"Great Value but Noisey Rooms"
Pop Century was a nice Disney Resort. My main issue was the noise that can be heard inside the rooms coming from outside and the rooms next door...if this was fixed, it would make the resort great!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
nick
Room was fine, we had 2 doubles and there was also a table and 2 chairs but not a lot of drawer space for a family. Restaurant was really busy and food ok, we generally preferred to walk across the lake and eat at art of animation which had better selection and was much quieter, never hard to find a table. I would stay there again, kids loved it, pools were nice and quiet (it is February though!).
6 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"Attended activity Disney's ESPN Wide World Sports"
First time I used the Disney Magical Express from the airport. Very convenient service saved me money. Bus ride to the hotel had seatbelts on every seat on the bus which was a nice added bonus. Unfortunately, the bus back did not have seatbelts. This hotel usually comes with a very long walk to the room, but it's Disney and walking is to be expected everywhere. The room was nice. I upgraded for a pool view and was directly in front of the pool. Disney transportation was as convenient as always and also went to the ESPN center - very convenient.
Sandra
"Fun place"
check in was easy and fast, all of the staff at the hotel were pleasant and very helpful. The room was spotless, and comfortable . The resort itself is a fun place to walk around the grounds were nice and fun themes to look at.
3 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
tina
"3 day 2 night getaway"
I have stayed here several times in the past and was always very happy with our visit. This time proved to be different. I had asked for and paid for 2 preferred rooms for 2 nights. I also requested a joining rooms since my older aunt was traveling with us. I realize a request is just a request and can not always be honored but imagine my surprise when we not only did not have rooms next to each other but we were in total different buildings with a great distance between them!!!! The reason given by check in staff was one room was scheduled as standard and one as preferred. I explained that both rooms were booked as preferred and the staff agreed after checking the reservation that a mistake had been made by the resort scheduler. The resort was full as there were competitions. Our rooms were moved closer as my aunt had difficulty walking distances but we remained in different buildings I was given a $25.00 credit (less than I paid for preferred rooms for 2 nights and 6 fast passes). The 2 fast passes for my aunt were never used. Very disappointed with Disney. Not the way to start your stay" at the happiest place on earth"
2 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Michele
"Pop Century Stay"
Great hotel to get immersed in the Disney Experience. Clean room, friendly staff, good transportation to the parks included, and....reasonably priced. We loved it!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Disney on a budget"
A budget hotel done in Disney style.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Easy to get to parks. Fun hotel"
Simple. Easy. Lots of fun things for the kids
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Jon-Paul
"Fun and reasonably priced"
This hotel is not upscale by any means, but the super fun decor makes up for it. The food court/gift shop are convenient and adequate. Staff is friendly, as Disney folks usually are. Pools are nice. Nothing beats a reasonably priced resort with free bus service to Disney!
4 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
"Stay at a Disney Moderate Resort"
Small room reeked of bleach. Overcrowded restaurant and lobby during an "off-peak" visit.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
Kurt
Wonderful hotel facilities. Unfortunately lots of youth groups vacationing and took up the whole food court at times.
"the booking of groups"
My wife and i stayed there for a week but we were not expecting a cheerleading competition. The cheerleaders were rude and unrespectful of the other guests. They were up late at night and they were singing there cheers when the other guests was trying to sleep. There are many other issues I could tell you but in summary I will not stay at that hotel again I'm not the only one that feels that way.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"The room is very small."
The room is very small, food was very expensive and taste bad.
"Pop Is Top"
great place to stay,plenty to do. shuttles to all disney facilities
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"was a great stay"
my stay was great! pop century is its own resort so you never have to wait long for the resort buses to and from the parks. The food there is pricy and its not all that great, other than that it was a great hotel!
3 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Kaitlyn
"Inexpensive place to stay at Disney World"
Rooms were clean and nice. The resort had all the amenities one would need. The food is cafeteria style but is excellent. A great was to save some money at Disney World!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Perry
Very economical hotel that maintains the high Disney standards. The rooms are smaller than average, but are very clean and have everything you need. This is a huge resort that is very popular, so you may end up parking a ways from your room - they've set up loading zones near the buildings that make it a bit easier. Check in and check out was fast and easy, everyone we encountered was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Pop Century"
We had a couple of issues with our room but the hotel staff responded quickly and efficiently.
6 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Basic hotel"
Nice, basic Disney hotel. Good location, easy access to shuttle, nice pools. Avoid breakfast in the hotel restaurant at all cost - it's insane. Long lines, nowhere to sit, aggressive people fighting over tables, etc.
4 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
"Forced"
As always excellent
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Jean
"Leave the driving to Disney."
Get the full disney experience for cheap.
3 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
eduardo
"An all-around great place to stay for the price!!"
A convenient and clean place to stay for a great price.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Convenient and well priced hotel"
Our experience here was quite pleasing except the too soft pillows and uncomfortable beds. We just bought a decent pillow and that helped with both problems. Staff was very accommodating especially as our stay was extended by two days due to bad weather in our connection destination. I loved the fact that they didn't "price gouge" us for those two extra nights.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Lee love staying here. Nobly reason I didn't give it 5* across the board was because I reserved a king bed through hotels.com and when I arrived they didn't have one available.
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Average room, family friendly"
The hotel was very average. It was my first time staying there and while I have no specific complaints, there's nothing special to say either. The complex is large and family friendly but I was alone and was tucked in the very back corner of one of the far buildings and felt very unsafe as a single female. On two occasions I found myself heading to my room and noticed a man nearby for no reason so I changed course and waited him out. If you stay with others, I'm sure it would be fine. The buses are easy to use and the food court is close. Rooms were clean and well stocked. Very basic.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Female
"Not a magical stay!"
Room was filthy, bed undone, furniture thrown around, dirty towels in shower. Called three times until someone showed up to tell us hotel was full and if we could wait for cleaning. It was after midnight we said no and went to reception. Manager found us another room and we also asked about the 2 separate reservations we had. She said she would combine both and we could stay in same room. We received a call on last night of first reservation saying our bill was ready. I called front desk to tell them we had another night, she said dont worry it's just the computer calling. Next evening were locked out of our room! Walked over to front desk where another Supervisor advised us that you have to come to the front desk for separate reservations even to add additional nights to same stay. Also had problems in using Magic Bands because front desk gave us incorrect info. You need to go to Guest Service at park first. There is a huge lack of training for all employees at this hotel for everything! The Housekeeping after that was the best, including animal and Mickey shaped towels laid out for us each night and she made our room sparkle.
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2015