All hotels in Wexford, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Breakfast is average
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
"Solid economy hotel"
Check-in and check-out was painless. The check-out time of noon was perfect for me. The room met my expectations--the bedroom and bathroom were clean. It had more than I needed since I had no use for a coffee maker, a refrigerator or a hair dryer. The hallway had a bit of a stale smoke odor, but, thankfully, it stayed out of my room. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
JW
"OK and the cookies were nice!"
OK and the cookies were nice!The King rest. next door is handy, also. It was adequate and the staff were friendly.
4 night trip Feb 14, 2014
mark
"good for a night or two"
I have no complaints about this hotel. It was your standard one night stay kind of place. No frills, but also nothing to really complain about. Complimentary breakfast was nice.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"Perfect for a one night stay"
Hotel was all we could ask for in a one night stay. Good rates & friendly service. Plus excellent Kings Family Restaurant right next door. Rooms were clean plus easy access to Interstate 79 You won't be sorry
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
We were very satisfied with our one night stay. I was pleasantly surprised by the microwave and refrigerator in room. I did not use either but was not expecting them. Room was nicely furnished and freshly updated. Breakfast area itself was small but had a good variety of foods and well maintained.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
"Great value."
The hotel is a great value and well maintained. There is always coffee and small other snacks available in the lobby and the breakfast selection is all good too. Our room was always cleaned and ready for when we returned from a long day at a job site.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
Mark Latranyi
Hotel is great for short stay while in pittsburgh. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Close to restaurants and shopping
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Quiet"
Was attending a workshop at CCAC and needed a place close by just to sleep. This place was very quiet and comfortable. Staff was helpful being as that I have never stayed anywhere on my own. Food was close by, within walking distance. Have many options for delivery. I enjoyed me 3 day stay. Very quiet and relaxing.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Nice for the price!"
The staff was very friendly! The rooms were nice and modern! There was no water pressure and we found hairs in our tub!:( There also was no elevator but only two floors so it wasn't so bad! The continental breakfast was kind of shoddy but there was a Kings restraunt right next door! It's was very convenient to the Children's Hospital offices! I'd stay again!
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
"This is a convenient place for us to stop."
we found the room had not been serviced properly. Garbage in the drawers, no phone book, and lights not working.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Lynn
"Cheap, Clean, comfortable"
It was right off the I-79 and easy to get to. The rooms were small, but were clean. The lobby was well marked and easy to find. The beds were comfortable and the room came with a refrigerator and microwave. We also forgot a pillow and had to go back. They had it waiting for us. We would stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"Great first visit"
Was very happy with the accomodations. Actually we were worried that there would be a lot of noise, since hotel is right next to an Interstate - but, even though we stayed in the end room closest to the highway - there was no noise!
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Very Good
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
room was small but comfortable just for the night
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
fine basic hotel...nothing special...water pressure a little to be desired..and mattress not the best...but a nice clean room worked for our needs...
2 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Not a bad night!?"
Decent hotel close to cranberry without the prices of staying in cranberry. You get what you pay for!
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
"some inconveniences"
The room phone did not work (no dial tone). I informed the front desk as I needed a 4:15 am wake up call (needed to be at UPMC by 5am). I was given an alarm clock radio that did not work. I was given a second alarm clock radio that did not work.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
jon
"review of economy lodge"
It was ok. We had to ask for towels when we first arrived. The hallways were freezing and they were lot late into the night. Breakfast was ok The staff was friendly.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Just needed a palce to sleep"
Was just fine. Got a good night sleep and on the rode home
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Very good bargain. Clean rooms. Keys to room and outside doors need to be worked out. Breakfast didn't show on location listing, so nice bonus. Good coffee.
4 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Not awful"
When we arrived, we got our key from the front desk clerk (who seemed a bit condescending), went up to the room, and the door wouldn't open. The key worked, but the door wouldn't open. We went to get the front desk clerk, who explained and demonstrated that sometimes the doorknob has to be lifted up rather than pushed down. Not exactly intuitive, but once she showed us, we made it work. Once we were in the room, we turned on the TV, and while flipping through the channels, the remote mysteriously froze up and we had to run the TV manually, until just as mysteriously it started working later. The candy bar from the vending machine was stale. Then we discovered that the bathroom had no fan, which we really prefer to have in a hotel room. None of these things is a deal-breaker, any one thing would be no big deal at all, but no one wants a string of annoyances and frustrations after a long day of driving. We completely understand that this is a budget hotel, and we certainly don't expect any frills and extras, but when all those small nuisances started adding up, we realized we weren't really enjoying our stay all that much. Overall, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, but we left knowing that if we pass this way again, we will be looking for somewhere else to stay. I'm pretty ambivalent about whether or not I would recommend it, but on the assumption that the small problems we encountered were flukes, I would probably give my recommendation, with a caveat
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Paige
"Nice Place"
A no frills,nice place to stay.Restaurant,gas,grocery store all within walking distance.Interstate 1 minute away.If you want a nice,clean room,with no frills, and good service,this is the place to stay.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"easy to get to"
it was what I expected. clean , neat
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
Pirate Fan
Clean rooms,housekeepers were very friendly. I will stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 8, 2013
lisa
"its a travelodge"
it was a travellodge.... what more can you say. :) It was convenient location, cheap(est), clean, nice breakfast and coffee. When you just need a bed and a shower, it gets the job done!!
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Easy to get off and on Rte. 79"
We didn't really spend much time in our hotel, since we went to a baseball game and then to the Rivers Casino. When we did finally get to our room, it was very nice and clean. The bed was comfortable too. We will definitely be staying there again.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Decent hotel"
If you are looking for a decent place to stay, stay here. However, if you have any form of disabilities, you may run into a problem as the hotel is not really designed with disabled people in mind. My buddy had a hard time getting around because of this fact.
3 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2013
"Go to cranberry"
Beds were very uncomfortable and A/C was extremely loud. We could either not sleep because it was too hot, not sleep because the bed was uncomfortable, or not sleep because the A/C was too loud.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
"Close to where we needed to be"
The stay was fine. We just needed a place to sleep. We didn't need anything fancy or expensive. However, I had trouble with the keys and needed to have new ones made, one of which didn't work.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"No Surprises. Good room at a fair price"
Stayed for one night on a short business trip. Just needed a clean comfortable place to sleep and this Econo Lodge met the requirement. No frills or special amenities. Clean, quiet, room with adequate air conditionin and very acceptable TV viewing choices.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
The beds were terrible
1 night trip May 5, 2013
Turning onto the drive to reach the EconoLodge was difficult. After Exiting the highway you have to immediately cross 2 lanes of heavy traffic in order to reach the left turn lane to turn onto the road for the hotel. Other than the difficulties reaching the hotel, it is well located with some very nice restaurants within easy driving distance.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2013
dewosurei
"Wexford economy hotel"
Room was a bit small having a king size bed, easy chair and desk. Included was a refrig and flat screen TV. There is free WiFi however this room was apparently too far (end of the building 2nd floor) to get a usable signal. There was an ethernet jack however, untested. Breakfast was simple but complete enough, included hot waffel maker and fresh fruit. No elevator, only stairs to 2nd floor of hotel, interior hallways.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"Excellent budget hotel"
A clean room, an exercise room, and breakfast included - what more do you want? OK breakfast was a bit slim and bed was not as comfortable as a fancy place, but all in all a perfect choice for taking my daughter to a concert for the night.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Better than expected!"
It is an older hotel but is kept very nice. There is nothing exceptional about it but there is nothing really wrong with it either. I think for the price you got what you paid for. The people who worked there were very friendly and accommodating. It was easy to find, right off the highway, and meet all of our needs.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
JH
"Free breakfast kind of nothing"
The location was easy to find and the motel clean but nothing special. The one problem is that the entrance for the office is just about impossible to find. We drove around the building several times before finding it and noticed that several people were doing the same. The included breakfast was not what I expected from the pictures. Its sparse but clean very minimal compared to other hotels I've stayed at.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Ok
Business trip Mar 31, 2013
"Very clean and comfortable for our brief stay."
We needed a place close by to my son's medical appointment for early morning. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Hotel was quiet and just what we needed.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2013
The bed was uncomfortable and we did not sleep well. The continental breakfast was all carbohydrates. Some fruit and protein should have been provided. The hotel is located to the freeway and some restaurants.
4 night trip Feb 8, 2013

"Very good for travelers."
This hotel surprised us as it was clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast is standard for this level of hotel.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
Deb
"JUST THE TICKET"
IDEAL FOR OVER NIGHT STAY
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Yvonne
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel is undergoing renovations. I think we had one of the renovated rooms because it was very nice and clean and up to date. Breakfast had a nice selection with waffles, oatmeal, and the other usual baked goods. Easy to get on and off the highway.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Hospitality plus!!"
Not an excellent location if you're visiting Pittsburgh, but it is easy to find your way around from there. The rooms were great, and the staff were more than helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
Grant
"Very convenient to spend the night"
We were driving home from Myrtle Beach and needed a spot to spend the night, to split up the drive. The Econolodge was a great choice as it was directly off the highway, clean and comfortable. The room and bathroom are fairly small but for an overnight stay it was not an issue. There was a complimentary continental breakfast which was a nice surprise, and a Starbucks right next door as well. Definitely recommend booking in advance, particularly for weekends as the hotel was full and were turning people away when we were checking in.
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
LeeAnne
"Try to get a room farther away from stairwell"
Ease and accessibility to our room was excellent. We were in the first room at the top of the stairwell. The only downfall was that we were able to hear many of the guests as they entered the building. Partly due to thin walls, and loud guests. For the price, I'd definitely stay there again, but I'd request a room farther from the entrance.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Needs a push to make average+ but works"
The hotel is in fair shape, a little tile damage in the bathroom, but good otherwise; staff is fine and a bonus is that laundry facilities are available to the customers. I will stay here again. Place is clean but did not pass my white socks test. Clean white socks treking back and forth across the floor(which was clean) got gray soil tarnish, but much better than the hotel thursday night across town. Did not get a chance to run the wireless, I got a head up that it was slow, so why waste time. Resturant down the hill is OK and close the food is 3.5/5 Gas is close and so is the highway. A great location about 25mins from the town, works for me. The breakfast: Orange juice is good, coffee , not so much; I decided to buy my breakfast instead, but it's good for the frugal customers. Breakfast layout is good and it's a No Charge. Good Stay.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
RCJ
"Nice Place"
The room was reasonably clean and the service was good.
2 night trip May 18, 2013
Shixing
"Hotel Experience"
The hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Great hotel for the price.
Other trip Mar 2, 2013

"Top price, top service"
Good and clean with very friendly staff. Breakfast incl.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015