All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
10675 South Fwy, Fort Worth, TX, 76140, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Although the personnel were very helpful and nice, the room itself was ok. Bathroom was not clean well, no extra amenities (I'll be sure to check that next time), toilet paper was minimal (had to ask for another roll), room was hot and when I did ask for assistance to show me how to work the unit, they complied but the unit still did not cool the room well. It serves its purpose if one is staying overnight, but I wouldn't book it for a vacation.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Bit disappointed
"Big room"
Was alright not excellent that's all I want to say. Stop
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
ronnda
place to rest up head not more. north ft worth location is much more impressive n only 15 miles away
leah
"Good for price."
The price was very reasonable. The only disappoint was the bed. If I did not stay in the center of the bed, it would slowly slide to whatever side I was on and slowly move off the box springs. Very irritating!
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Boothy
"It's not what they try to advertise..."
Rest area is not completed it's has hole underneath sink....dusk and smile like mold...my stay is not pleasant at all and name of the please doesn't present name of it all. To me this place joke
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Archie
"Short stay"
Good place for the price but that's it. The breakfest wasn't worth anything. The room wasn't that dirty but wasn't properly cleaned.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"close to 35 W but quiet"
Very clean and quiet place close to places to shop and eat would like to see coffee in room or available a little more often in lobby also no laundry facility
5 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Quiet"
Courteous staff and clean rooms
5 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
BWill82
"just as it said a micro hotel room"
Just what I had been looking for a place to sleep that was confy and without the frills of a reort hotel A price that was reasonable Why are there not more places like this......
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"rooms extremely tight"
No pool, continental breakfast cerial, no milk, poor selection of items sorry no selection, only 4 chairs 2 tables.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
richard
"WON'T STAY HERE AGAIN!!"
First sight as we drove into the parking lot was screaming kids riding their bikes around guests cars. VERY dark parking lot. The front desk staff was friendly. The room was HORRIBLE!! Smelled of urine and very dirty. Hairs in the bathtub and on the toilet seat. Will not stay at a Microtel again!!
1 night family trip May 23, 2014
Becky
"Good for overnight stay"
We stayed one night and it was a good hotel for that. My only complaint is that it was a lil further away from the Stockyards than we anticipated but overall the stay was fine.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Decent place to stay for the night."
Beds were comfy and room was fairly clean. We stayed one night passing through and it was fine. Not super nice but got the job done and noise from the hwy was not an issue. Would stay again.
1 night family trip May 23, 2014
Trevor
"Easy to get around town"
The hotel was clean and comfortable with pleasant and helpful staff. Continental breakfast available made it easy to get out and start day. Hotel location made it easy to get around town and only 20 mins. or less to anywhere. Very nice and clean hotel, recommend to anyone wanting a good value for the price.
6 night family trip May 14, 2014
Cecilia
"Fine,, except for a fire alarm that woke me up"
Fine.except for the fire alarm that soubded the entire buikdibg at 10 am in the morning. False alarm and it was on 20 mins
Other trip May 18, 2014
"It was okay, but..."
The room was nice and clean, everything was great except for that there was tiny spiders... EVERYWHERE. Found one on the bed, on some towels, and in the tub.. I'm terrified of spiders, but I killed them all. Also I could hear others guests... doing there business.. it wasn't pleasant at all. Although, this wasn't the hotels fault. Overall it was good stay and comfortable and decent pricing.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Sandra
"Great Hotel for Location and Price"
Checked in late but service was very good and professional. Price was awesome, $67 on a Friday.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Not impressed"
The bed was comfortable. The tv didn't work, The ceiling had been patched in the bathroom and left unfinished, the counter top and towel rank was falling off the wall.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"ok for our needs"
this hotel was clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was ok. For what we wanted it was really a good deal. We were there for the Final 4 and places were charging outrageous prices. While this was some distances away, it was extremely good for what we paid. We picked up a stomach bug ( not from anything at the hotel) and there was a hospital 1/4 mile away that was fantastic in treating us.
4 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Shelby
"OK for the price."
The room window was broken. So noise from the freeway was terribly noisy.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
tom
OK room clean but to small, location not that great. Friendly and helpful.
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2014
"satisfied"
One thing is fix your dryer,and vending machines. Was buying new home stayed here on and off for couple weeks.The dryer has been broken the whole time. What a inconvenience for guest. GET YOUR MACHINES FIXED QUICKLY AND FILL VENDING MACHINES. Very nice and clean fix the little things and be 5 stars!!
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
OVER ALL GREAT PLACE STAY. AFFORDABLE PRICE THRU HOTELS.COM.WILL USE IN FUTURE.
2 night trip Mar 18, 2014
"Good Value"
My room was clean and comfortable. Was small, but enough space for 1 or 2 people. The bed took up most of the room but was comfortable. TV and AC worked well. Free breakfast consisted of cereal, danish rolls, toast, milk or coffee. Safe location. There was a truck stop right down the highway so there was a lot of road noise from the 18 wheelers all night. I thought it was a good value for what I paid.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
Darlene
"Perfect hotel for a great nights sleep"
The hotel was very nice! The pictures look exactly the same. I stayed in a one bed room. It included: Very comfy bed Decent sized flat screen Closet Drawers A window seat with a pillow (GREAT!) Table & a chair Multiple mirrors (wall behind bed was a giant mirror. I loved it!) Bathroom was decent size. Cons: Breakfast only lasts until 9:30am The breakfast room was very very small Kind of away from everything, BUT is located right off the freeway No refrigerator or hair dryer in room Pros: Commons area was decorated nicely with lots of seats Extra security by the doors Clean sheets & pillow cases Very nice staff! Respected our "Do Not Disturb" Check in and check out times were efficient
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Colleen
"Comfy family motel"
The motel is a comfortable spot for road warriors. Rooms are spacious and beds comfortable. Breakfast was a bit "bare bones" with very limited options. Rooms are in need of some upkeep and remodeling...they show their age.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Fred
"Very Small Room"
If you like cramped rooms, this place is great.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Not Pleased"
We booked a non-smoking room due to allergy issues and when we checked in there were no standard non-smoking avaliable. The staff was rude and said the only way to get a room was to pay the difference for the suite. They refused to give a refund. We refused to stay.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
SV
"Really close to a ton of new restaurants and just"
Very small older hotels but very clean. Was perfect for a place to crash while starting my new job.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Valentine's Date"
It was short but enjoyable. Quite and accessible.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Eli
"Room very small"
Room was very small and carpets need to be repaired, Air Condition did not turn on until 6hrs later.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Steve Slowly
"Satisfied Customer"
The room was amazing, will be reserving every weekend til the end of February!!!! Superb Hospitality& Continental Breakfast :-)
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2014
Sweetleos
"Female Student"
I take weekend classes at a university nearby - this location is perfect for 1-2 people that don't need any frills. Felt safe here - I am a woman. That was important. Room small but clean. Older décor but that doesn't matter in this situation. Breakfast is not very good but easy to overlook at this rate.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"Out of town overnight stay"
For an overnight stay we were well pleased on all phases.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
stu
"very small room"
The room was tiny! But comfortable enough for one night
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Katie
"Microtel"
Got smoking room had holes in covers hole in wall but room was clean tv was static real bad so really didn't watch tv but overall was ok
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2013
Neka
"Great for the price"
This Microtel was just what we needed for a brief trip to Fort Worth. Nice staff, clean room, good TV with HBO, etc. We couldn't have been happier.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
The price could have been a little cheaper for the room I stayed in.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
"Cheap hotel"
Cheap hotel. No visible sign from street as we came in at night. We got what we paid for and not more. Decor was very 90's. Continental breakfast consisted of cereal bar, bagels, frozen danishes and horrible coffee. Even my son was disappointed in lack of fruit. No hair dryer or coffee maker in room. I choose Microtel because of excellent experiences in California but this was not the case in Texas. I even had a visitor in the shower but luckily the lizard crawled back from the hole it came from.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Veronica
Great bed! Breakfast items could have been better: no jelly for toast or bagels. Had only one rolling luggage cart.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Hotel hardly one star"
No hair dryer, no coffee make, as indicated on the web site. It is hardly a one star. listed as two star.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
syd
"i t was one of the best hotels that i've visited"
come next year i will be back at that hotel when i come to Texas again
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Pleasing but loud."
Nice hotel staff, location and the room. But loud - I stayed in motel room #101 and could hear the traffic on the highway all the time. Also there was trash (bottle cups & paper scraps) under the bed. I traveled alone (woman) and felt safe in the hotel. I also enjoyed a window seat in the room.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Gosiak
"Hotel is a bargain"
Hotel is fine. DO NOT leave anything of value in your vehicle, truck or trailer.
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
Kelli
"horrible"
Worst conditions ever
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"Family Trip"
Had a wonderful time at Microtel Inn & suites. My wife,son,and I had a room with double beds. The air stayed cold and the big flat screen tv had a perfect picture and sound. The free breakfast was convenient and delicious. From 630am to 930pm. With a variety of cereals, bagels, muffins, cinnamon bread slices, danishes,orange/apple juice,cold milk,cream cheese,jellies,butter, plastic ware,napkins,cups, and delicious hot coffee. It made our tummies full and breakfast was out of the way. Saved from having to buy an extra meal for everyone for everyday of vacation. And checkout is 12pm as it should be. Other hotels are 1030/11am which stinks. I am new to Expedia and will continue now to only use these guys. We were smiling and friendly to the staff and they shot it right back at us. Nice people and hotel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Josh
"Won't Stay Here Again"
I chose this hotel because it was close to my daughter's apartment. I stayed one night and will not return. I knew it was going to be bad when I saw Christmas decorations hanging in the lobby. It was August.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Never again"
I stayed at this hotel for 1 night & it was horrible. The rooms are small, the toilet didn't work, & it remind you of a low budget hospital. I guess you get what you pay for. Never again!
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
unsatisfied customer
"Very acceptable!"
Pretty nice place! No complaint! Would stay again no problems wat so ever! Service was very good ! Gave me everything I asked for an ppl at front desk were very nice! Not the cleanest but for the price it is very acceptable!!! Like i said! Would stay again !!!!! Neighborhood was good right off interstate!!! Not the Hilton but very descent!!!
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
Tommy Z.
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and the mall"
We had a one night stay which was very pleasant. The location was ideal because it was close to restaurants and the mall.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013