All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
6443 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"hotel"
I will never stay in this hotel again, the room are fine and clean, no housekeeping, if you need clean towels you have to go front desk and switch it, the breakfast was the worst, only coffee, nutrition bars and cake, no bagels or cereal, was my first time and the last one, the western hotel are better
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Ivonne - I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your clean room; however, I apologize that our housekeeping policy did not meet your needs. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. As well, I am sorry that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
ivonne
"Bugs in the room"
A/C did not work properly There were bugs in the room Reported twice not much done Room # 314 was next to house laundry all day noise. Poor experience first time with ESA was happy with previous stays.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are very disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We will contact our pest control provider to ensure your experience is not repeated. We will also have our maintenance engineer address the issue with your air conditioning unit. Thank you again for your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
MP
"Ext Stay"
Nice clean hotel that was like a small apartment.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
William - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a nice, clean room during your extended stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
william
"Smelly stay"
room not ready at check in did give me another room (handy cap) whole hotel had smell in rooms of cigarette smoke breakfast was weak at the best
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Debra
"Affordable"
The room was very clean and staff were nice. I did see ants on the juice dispenser at the continental breakfast, so that wasn't good. But that was the only negative thing. This is a great hotel for a weekend getaway. It's near all of the shopping and amusement parks. Great price for the location.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Paige - Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the pests you encountered; however, we are glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our convenient location. We will contact our pest control provider to address the issue you described. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
Paige
"Fantastic hotel...great location!!!!"
The staff at the hotel were very welcoming and couteous. I was slightly worried after reading s9me negative reviews though can honestly recommend this hotel. The standard of cleanliness was high and the room was well kept and modern. The trolley stops right outside the hotel which is another positive. Give this hotel a try its great!!!!
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our welcoming staff and clean rooms. It is great to know that our proximity to the trolley was so convenient for you. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
sal
"The Worse breakfast"
Worse breakfast. I never saw a terrible breakfast like this hotel!
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Ricardo - Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Each morning we provide coffee, tea, hot chocolate, muffins, granola bars, oatmeal, and fresh fruit as a quick option for our guests that do not have time to cook in their fully equipped kitchens. We will review your feedback and look into expanding our selection. Thank you again for your review. We would love to provide you with a better stay in the future.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Ricardo
"Comfortable place"
Great room, had to ask for the kitchen utensils, only received one pot, one pan, worked it out as we mostly had small simple dinners. Room was very comfortable and homey
3 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
CaroleAnne
"love this hotel"
Love this hotel. Great staff, break fest was good and the beds were comfortable. Plus the room was very clean
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
David - Thank you so much for writing a review of our hotel. We truly appreciate your comments regarding our great staff and clean rooms. Thank you again for posting your review. We hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
david
"Breakfast sucks!"
They ran out of bread for the breakfast for the whole weekend!!!
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our grab-and-go breakfast. We do not normally serve bread in our breakfast selection, but we do offer muffins. As this hotel's manager, I will ensure that we are fully-stocked on all breakfast items to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
It felt like we were home. Thank you the staff was awesome and room was wonderful. Enjoyed it all.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that you felt like our hotel was your "home away from home" and that you enjoyed our great staff. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Chaty
"Convenient for Convention"
I was not in my room much except to sleep because I was attending a convention. I had minimal contact with staff beyond those at the front desk. It was unusual that no one was on duty at the front desk when several guests were leaving early Sunday morning at about 5 am. We just left our door keys on the front desk.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you found pest activity in the room. In response to your feedback, I am contacting our vendor to take care of the issue. Our front desk is open 24 hours; however, during the overnight shift we do process laundry and other tasks away from the desk. Our employee may have been in the back at the time of your departure. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The team and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Tee
Nice but not luxury. Would stay here again. Close to Sea World.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our convenient location close to local attractions. The staff and I are pleased to have provided you with a nice stay overall. We would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Am
"Seaworld trip"
Great location to the theme parks, breakfast was sufficient, the room was clean. The air condition was pretty loud but still slept and stayed well there.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
We thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm sorry to hear that the air conditioner in your room was loud. I will speak to our maintenance staff to ensure this issue is resolved. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'm glad to read that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Close to major attractions"
Easy check-in/ check-out.....no issues.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that your check in and check out process went very smoothly. In addition, I am glad that you found our location to be convenient to major attractions. The staff and I really appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
JGG
":)"
rooms were clean,nice staff and quiet neighborhood, the only thing i didnt like were the pillows and that there was a 25.00$ pet fee per day that i didnt know other than that i have no complaints for the price.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your clean room, our great staff and our quiet neighborhood during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you were not pleased with your pillows and our pet policy. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"You Get What You Pay For."
Many items in the room were broken. They only clean your room every few days. You have to go get the items that should just be in the kitchen. The price is very cheap. It is walking distance to a good Italian Restaurant and a bar.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
We appreciate your taking the time to review your stay. We are very disappointed to read that your room had several cleanliness issues. I will have our maintenance engineer correct any issues immediately. As we are an extended stay hotel, we do not have daily housekeeping as a standard. In order to keep our prices competitive, we do staggered housekeeping as explained at the time of check in. Our latest policy is to keep the dishes and utensils in the back of the house until requested to better ensure clean dishes to each of our guests at check in. Our staff is more than happy to deliver these dishes to you at no additional cost. Thank you again for reviewing your stay. We hope you will give Extended Stay America another chance when you're in town so we may have another opportunity to impress you.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Extended Stay Sea World Orlando"
Great price and location near to theme parks. Restaurant across the parking lot. Cheaper than the resorts and close enough to take advantage of their guest services for free
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Allen - I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and our great rates during your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Allen
"Orlando Business Trip"
Just Terrible! Very dirty rooms. The staff was super unfriendly!! The african american lady at the desk, I forget her name, didn't seem to care at all that I had problems with my room. I checked in to 3 different rooms before finding one that didn't smell like mold and old smoke. There is NO ICE MAKERS and NO MAID SERVICE to clean your room. Returned to room that was not cleaned. Don't stay here!!!!
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
I appreciate your taking the time to review your stay. I'm sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. It upsets me to read that there were so many issues with odors in the rooms you were given. I will be working with my housekeeping staff to ensure that any room with odor is steam cleaned and treated to remove it. As well, I am sorry that our housekeeping policy did not meet your needs. Please know that we do offer additional housekeeping services for an additional fee. I will work with my front desk staff to ensure that we are properly informing guests of this. I also apologize for the unfriendly service you received from my staff. I will be meeting with our entire team to review our customer service standards to ensure that your experience in this regard is not repeated. Thank you again for your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Phil
"Hotel stay"
Very confortable.I loved the bed
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Norla
"Recommended"
Breakfast shud be mentioned as limited, because what they provide is like snacks and drink. One has to take breads, milk....
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations; however we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to take your comments into consideration as we continue to add to our breakfast selection. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Unplanned Trip"
It was decent and the price was very resonable
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that your enjoyed your stay with us and found our price very reasonable. We really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
sam
The location is great, especially for business. I didn't like the option of having to go to the front desk to pick up a coffee pot and kitchen utilities. It could be a more pleasant stay if the front desk let the guest know and offer to bring the essentials needs to the rooms. The kitchen stove need it some work, but the refrigerator works great. Breakfast was a plus. I do recommend it to friends and family.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Maggie
"Family vacation to Orlando."
My husband and eleven year old son stayed here. It's within walking distance to SeaWorld! It's literally across the street. The hotel does offer a free shuttle but we wanted to arrive at the park earlier than that. The rooms are very nice. We had a small kitchen with refrigerator and microwave. Our son slept on the fold out bed in the living room area. We couldn't tell if the hotel was brand new or newly remodeled. It was VERY clean. The beds were VERY comfortable. There is a small outdoor pool. Nothing fancy but we had fun anyway. The wait staff was super friendly and efficient. There was no wait checking in. We'd definitely stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, your room and your fully equipped kitchen during your stay with us. As well, it's great to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable with a friendly staff. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Teresa
"Must check bathrooms"
Toilet was clogged, and shower had a leak and you could hear it at night. the rest was ok
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Miguel Ciarreta
"ok for long stay"
the service was nice.... check in was easy and quick.... once in the room we were using the pull out couch there was 1 sheet and 2 pillows left for the the couch... had to call and get more linens. also needed more towels but when i called down for them I was told they were out of towels???? also there is no daily house keeping.....room was clean and comfy for the 2 adults and 2 small kids
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"One of the worst stays"
pros: Proximity to Sea world cons: ugly and stinky room, poor service, utter waste breakfast
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We recently underwent an extensive renovation, so we are very disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We will inspect your room to address any issues. We will also work with our housekeeping staff to make sure every room smells fresh prior to our guest's arrival. Thank you again for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Karthik
"You get what you pay for"
It was convenient to have a kitchen in the room, and be within walking distance of the Convention center. There was also a basic breakfast offered each morning. You definitely see a lack in quality at this rate though. Some of the kitchen burners didn't work, and beware the left side of the bed in room 403, unless they finally changed out/cleaned the mattress.
7 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
Amber
"Great potential cut short"
Great location and nicely decorated, but lobby was dirty. The room was also tastefully decorated and layout is effective but room was humid and smelly. A/C wasn't very effective.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you found our lobby to be in an unacceptable condition and that your air conditioning was not functioning properly. We will work with our staff to ensure our lobby is clean at all times. We will also meet with our maintenance engineer to address the issue with your air conditioning unit. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Vacationing Mom and kids
This is the third time we have stayed at this particular Extended Stay hotel. all of our experiences have been over the top. We always try to find an Extended Stay whenever we trave. Thank You and God Bless.
4 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Super-convenient to OCCC West"
Nice hotel, great staff. Free parking & easy walk to the OCCC. Been staying here for the last few years. Enjoy!
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
I loved the layout of the suite. Very comfortable. I also liked the hotel's location.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Normal hotel"
We (me, wife 4 kids & my mother, 2 rooms) stayed there for 2 nights only. We arrived at 5 AM & waited till 6 AM for breakfast but were very disappointed that there wasn’t much. We slept till 2 PM & went out 4 PM but when we came back the rooms were not cleaned, we inquired they said housekeeping time is off &will do it next day, guess its OK. Property is well maintained. It has many other hotels in the neighborhood. It is located off the happenings on International Drive & that’s the reason we left it for another hotel on I. Drive. Breakfast needs to be greatly improved. Staff was very stiff & they tried to charge extra for Disabled room. Good & reasonably priced & would recommend it for business stays.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Hammad ur Rehman
"Ease of stay"
Nice kitchenette nice room very nice staff clean room very close to interstate. Restaurants very close. Shuttle service makes going to attractions easy and stress free. You really should stay here and save money !!! Ps don't forget about fresh fruit and other goodies for your free breakfast!!
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
John and Laurie - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so glad that you were pleased with your clean, convenient room and that our staff provided you with quality service. Our staff truly appreciates your kind words. Thank you again for your review. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
John and Laurie
"Nice hotel by Sea World"
Nice and clean, but they should have housekeeping daily...
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are glad that our rooms were nice and clean; however, we apologize that our housekeeping services did not meet your expectations. We will use your comments to help improve our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
"Excellent Stay"
This hotel was clean, comfortable and close to everything. We will be back to Orlando next year and will stay at this hotel again!
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Natalie - Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we provided you with a clean and comfortable room. We are also glad to hear that our location was very convenient for you. Thank you again for your feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you when you return to the area!
6 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Natalie
"walked to Seaworlds, nic room"
A 15 minute walk to Seaworld, renovated room was great. Zulenka was really nice. ESA is not a typical hotel, and i like that. Outside grill was not used this trip, but nice option poolside. Breakfast was good, no eggs or waffle, but price was great. Felt safe and quiet for area
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that Zuleyka provided you with superior service. We are also glad that you enjoyed your room and the amenities that we had to offer. We thank you again for the kind words and hope that you will stay with us again when you're in the area.
5 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
familydad
"Orlando weekend"
I usually stay at the Double Tree Hotel down the road from the Extended Stay but I found the latter to be a much better deal with more space and comfort.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Emanuel - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the space and comfort we offer. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide our services to you the next time you're in the area.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Emanuel
"clean and cozy"
room was very comfortable and clean. the staff was helpful and friendly. will stay there again!
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Patty - It is so rewarding to read that you had a comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. It's great to hear that our rooms and staff suited your needs so well. We look forward to you returning to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Patty
My colleague stayed at another, more expensive, hotel. This was BY FAR the better value hotel. Room smelled fresh and clean. No stains or dust. Comfortable bed. Superior "living room" furniture included computer desk, recliner chair, sofa, and more. This was my first stay at an Extended Stay America but it won't be my last.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your fresh, clean room and comfortable bed during your stay with us. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with the furnishings in your room. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
4 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
Farmer Tom
we only stayed one night but the staff was extremely nice and helpful. our rooms were very clean and had everything we needed including pans and dishes to go with the stove and fridge. the complimentry breakfast was just bagels and muffins.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2014
"Good for the price"
The location of the hotel is great. Less than 5 minutes from Sea World and Aquatica. Will stay again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Awesome Room"
My family and I stayed in the room for over three nights (weekend visit), and we were quite pleased with the room. Everything was convenient and we enjoyed the continental breakfast and service. This is our second time staying at the hotel and will gladly use them again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens, free grab-and-go breakfast and convenient location at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
MM
"Nice place to stay and very affordable"
Very close and very accessible to everything. Free breakfast
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for posting a glowing review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens, free grab-and-go breakfast and convenient location at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Experiance"
This stay was a awesome experience with extended stay. So when my husband and I go back in may this is where we will be staying. Its in a convenient location to everything.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Synthia - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and your stay with us overall. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
Synthia
loved it!
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
"Great place just 10 min from Universal"
We stayed here for just one night, and went to universal to see Blue Man Group. Very convenient, staff was wonderful very helpful. Room Was clean and very comfortable. We will definitely stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Michelle - The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Better than westgate lakes resort and spa"
My family and I stayed here on their way in from mississippi. The bed was nice, room was clean! Only issue is room needed extra pillows and weren't included from the get go for the sleeper sofa. We had to ask for them. The breakfest isnt anything to be desired for the price tag for thursday and weekend rates! But we stayed in the hotel in my title after this one. Extended stay was a much better deal. No issues with parking and no loud screaming "tourist"
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando - Conv Ctr - 6443 Westwood
Sean - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Your feedback regarding our bedding options and free grab-and-go breakfast will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Sean
I stayed 1 night I was very impressed very clean rooms
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Clean and Nice"
This hotel was very clean and nice and in a great location. The beds were soft, the staff was very friendly, and the hotel was just great overall
Other trip Mar 27, 2014