All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4704 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX, 75093, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Hotel."
Make sure you bring your own breakfast to cook in your room. Hotel serves no breakfast.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Reese
Hotel change name to Motel 6 took a while to find the place. Good place to stay overnight clean and good location close to where I need to be.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
TD
"Good for a one night stay"
This hotel is not a suite, but an extended stay. It was good enough for a night, but I would pay more to stay at a nicer hotel for longer stays. Neighborhood is great (stayed in all surrounding hotels at some point in the past), but smell of smoke outside and accommodations were in need of update/repair. Bed was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Never again."
Room smelled like smokers had used it. When I called the desk he said it was nonsmoking but the room smelled. Front desk staff was totally disinterested. . I called about logging into internet and he was clearly annoyed that I called. We were never told the password or which network to log on to. I won't be staying here again.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Very disappointed"
First off the name changed from orange extended stay to studio 6. They could not find my reservation. The front desk attendant said the name had just changed about 4 weeks ago I told him that I booked the reservation from hotels.com. He said he could not locate it even with me bringing my confirmation. I was so tired from driving 12 hours I went ahead and Booked another room. It was 61.00 including tax. I got a dirty room and no continental breakfast. The towels in the bathroom to use we're all stained. It was disgusting. I was planning to stay another night but then went to holiday in express I'm plano. I will never ever stay at another studio 6! Or I should say orange extended stay. Very very disappointed
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
Theresa BAndak
"Do not stay here!"
First of all, the name has changed to Stay 6 Hotel. This was more like a motel. The bed was uncomfortable. There was an old fashioned TV in the bedroom and my toilet seat was dirty. The "hotel" looks like it hasn't been updated since 1980. My carpet was also very dirty. Also, be warned, this is one of those hotels where you enter from the outside. It was dark when I checked in so it literally took me forever to find my room and I didn't feel safe getting out of my car and just walking around. This hotel looks nothing in person like it looks on the hotel. Lastely, it took me forever to check in b/c the person at the front desk did not know what he was doing. He had to call someone and talked to that person for about 15 minutes before he figured out. In the meantime, I'm stuck at the front desk (notice I didn't say lobby) and it had a horrible smell!!!!!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
A. Smith
"Convenient, clean, economical"
Although this hotel's name is Orange Extended Stay on the profile, it's actually called Studio 6 Suites. This change was made prior to the time I registered. Fundamentally, I like the hotel. It's clean, off the beaten path, and has a good staff. The only complaint I might make is that the room is tight. You won't have a sock hop in THAT room! But it is clean and seems to have most of what a business traveler or short-term resident would need.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Dr. O
"Quite"
Staying in this hotel was not bad.
6 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Avoid this hotel"
Not a pleasant experience, room was disappointing, WiFi was crawling, breakfast sucks.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
When I booked the Hotel I was under the impression that it was gonna be complementary breakfast in the morning once I got there to check in I was informed that there was no longer breakfast and that was one of the reasons I booked the hotel it was kind of a disappointment.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"disappointed"
They did not have a continental breakfast. This was very midleading.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
Jimmy
"Not named as listed"
This hotel is difficult to find, especially since it has a different name than Orange Extended Stay. It is an old hotel that is in bad need of updating and maintenance. The staff was friendly and helpful. No problem there. But, couldn't even see the darkened screen on the old t.v., had cigarette burns and holes in the sheets, stains on the towels, and so forth.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Dr. D
impossible to find with out help web site street number is at least 20 blocks off, no outside sign with any kind of hotel name. took a phone call to find the place after nearly an hour driving around. bad situation, after dark
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Not worth it"
My reservation was not on file. Took 30 minutes to call expedia to settle the issue. Wi-Fi was unavailable. Fitness room was a jumble of broken cables and broken cardio machines. Continental breakfast: bagels, cheerios, cornflakes and one banana on the bar. Motel 6 across the street is a better deal.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
45 yr old male
"dirty"
I was a dissappointed with the Quality Inn hotel, I did not realize that it is a MOTEL style hotel, it was very difficult to get our luggage to our room on the second floor, had to go outside and diwn the sidewalk. the elevator was filthy and outside the elevator there was junk and metal and an old soda machine that had been gutted.....just not a very clean area.....
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
mkmfoley
"Good, but ..."
The room was great, only complaint was that I stayed two day and the room was not cleaned nor clean towels put in the bathroom. I had to go to the office at 9:00 pm when we arrived back at the motel to get clean towels, wash cloths, etc. and I was told I needed to bring the dirty ones to the office as they were very limited on them. I apologize, but I did not take the dirty ones to the office, I felt it was their duty to have got the old ones.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"No worth it"
No what I expected pictures of the hotel are not the same what reality is
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
doris
"Not Impressed"
The Neighborhood was OK. The breakfast was sparse and not fresh. The rooms smelled musty. It was far off of 45 and was not pleased about that. The rooms are very dated.
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
Liz
"pleasant stay"
For the most part it was a pleasant experience, beds were uncomfortable.
Other trip May 23, 2013
"Two Night Stay"
Stayed two nights. The bed was very comfortable and rested well. Plenty of hot water and ice In the ice machine. Could walk to Baylor Center. Would stay here again if in the area.
Other trip May 21, 2013
JS
"Dirty Room"
The room was dusty and it smelled closed up. The top of the refrigator was just dirty, one of the lights was out and I went to the front desk to get one to replace it and she told me she didn't have one but she would get me one tomorrow well I was only there for the night. It was right next door to the hospital and that was great but next a will drive down the street and pay a higher price for a better room but I spent $82.40 on that mess.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Qui
I was very impressed by this hotel and the amenities in the room were more than expected. I am very pleased to say i enjoyed my stay and will choose quality inn again in the future
1 night business trip May 8, 2013
Diana R
"Average Hotel"
Good for the money spent but the hotel is little bit old and my room was not that clean especially the bathroom as I could see some hair. Good average breakfast and I would stay again based on the rates of hotels around the area.
2 night trip May 1, 2013
Greg
"OK Experience"
The hotel was in need of cosmetic updates. The ice machine was broken and I was told there was a gas station just down the road...not really what I wanted to hear. Overall, the price was probably in line with the quality of the hotel.
Other trip May 7, 2013
"For the Money"
For what I paid it was worth the money Clean and comfortable
Other trip May 6, 2013
freddyfore
"Good hotel, no wifi"
Good, clean hotel at a good location. Room was cleaned and reset everyday. Breakfast is not so good. Wi-fi is non-existent. Overall, a good value for business trips.
4 night business trip Apr 21, 2013
SP
Booked on line and checked in very late. When we got there I was told the room ( smoking) was givin to someone else because they weren't sure if we were coming, even though I had already paid fot the room.
Trip with friends Apr 2, 2013
jeff
"Would not recommend!"
I was not at all pleased, loud noises, horrible customer service. CHEAP place!!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
I went to get breakfast very early in the morning and the attendant was sleeping on the job. I realize that breakfast is complimentary, but choices left much to be desired.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2013
Close to what we wanted to see.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
"Great inexpensive hotel"
Rooms are clean with kitchenette. The lobby is a little old, but its clean. The hotel is not far from good restaurants, but is in a quite area.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2012
Zac
"Not a good experience."
Dirty and stained towels, bed sheets and pillow covers. I have to ask to change these for 2 of the 3 days I stayed there.
Other trip Nov 16, 2012
"Not great, but not bad either"
Older hotel, our shower rod was hanging low, shower curtain lay in the tub. Towels are old and thin, but clean. Overall not a bad place, just average. It is in a quiet location, and there is an IHOP in easy walking distance to get breakfast. We did not care for the free breakfast.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
"Great Hotel!"
It was basic but very clean, very comfortable, very quiet, and plenty of conveniences. We didn't get there until late, but we slept like babies. Bed was very comfy. We would definitely stay here again IF EVER in Plano again. We don't feel the same about Plano though. Way too much traffic for this older couple!!! The staff was superbly nice and accomodating.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
Carmen & Ken
"Had to call police on the staff!!"
It was horrible. The staff harrassed me by phone and in person all night about noise from my room caused by kids. I told them and showed them I was alone but it didn't matter to them. Never stay here!
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
robert
"Stuffy but worth the price"
The AC unit did not work well, so unless you were standing right next to it, the room was rather stuffy, hot and humid. Note: it was not humid and in the mid-70's outside, so this was definitely a quirk of the room, not the area in general. We had the windows wide open but that didn't even solve the problem. On a positive note, the full fridge and microwave are very convenient, the people are nice, the continental breakfast is average and the place seemed clean.
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2012
The sofa bed was in terrible condition, but the king bed we slept in was fine. Very clean, good location, overall we were more then satisfied
Business trip Sep 25, 2012
Jessie
"Ok for one night but not extended stay"
Bed was too hard for me, female, and somewhat too hard for husband, therefore I awoke with back ache. The toilet paper and kleenex were both almost all gone, and we actually ran out of both for the few hours there. The towels left were quite limited too, and we would have prefered a larger soap that doesn't break into little pieces the first time it is used.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
S.
I liked the accomdations and will probably stay there again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
"Great Hotel for A Great Rate"
I stayed for 3 nights and had a great stay. Very safe and convenient neighborhood, super-clean room and the friendliest front-desk staff I've encountered. I highly recommend this Quality Inn and I do a lot of traveling, so that says a lot.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
Travelin' Through
"No "Quality" found in this hotel."
The room was clean but the name "quality" did not reflect the condition of the hotel. The hotel condition is ok but appears old. The cabinets were glued together with tape. The lamp shades were stained and need replacing. Even the toilet paper was the cheapest found. We were really uncomfortable staying at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
"Real close to everything"
Good, a frig, microwave for a long stay. I will remember this!
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
erehwon
"know what your getting for what you are paying"
The room was not well maintained. There was no hot water for the 3 days I was there and I made a complaint twice a day regarding the issue. My stay started in the week so it was possible for maintenance to fix. I was told several times it was fixed but the water temp. never improved.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"Quality Inn in Plano"
Very good stay overall. The cleanliness was very good, the staff was friendly, and breakfast was also very good. The price was very reasonable which is why I picked this hotel in the first place. I definitely recommend this hotel and I would definitely stay there again if in the area.
Other trip Jul 14, 2012
PMK
"OK for smokers, not OK for non-smokers"
Premises, region, general comfort is good - however the smell of old smoke (probably coming from old carpet) in what was supposedly a smoke free room prevents me from recommending this hotel.
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
Lennie
"big disappoint is no kitchen"
Everything is good but in description it has been mentioned as full kitchen..but nothing so..just u have racks...no stove...big disappointment as we opted this hotel especially becoz of kitchen...they should not cheat by mentioning as full kitchen...
Family trip Jul 3, 2012
sur
The breakfast was terrible. Orange Juice was watered down, there were no choices of Brown bread, only the white bread. Coffee was watered down too. The breakfast timings for weekend were short, only till 9 AM., but it had convinient location
Other trip Jun 5, 2012
"Normal Hotel"
You get what you pay.
Other trip Jun 3, 2012
Everything was just fine except we had trouble with the very slow wi-fi system. I reported it to the front desk and instead of calling the company that ran their wi-fi, she asked me to call, and I guess that was OK because my son could talk directly to the man at the company. But the wi-fi service never got much better.
Other trip May 23, 2012

"Good location and value"
Stayed for 3 nights to attend a family wedding. Soap, shampoo and coffee were not replenish each day; you have to ask for them at the office, if you need them.