All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
4704 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX, 75093, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.8
"better choices in the area"
one night stay to get some alone time.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"old and run down"
Hotel is old and run down. Felt unsafe.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"Hotel with Good Value"
We reserved this hotel on short notice and not knowing what to expect. The room was clean and comfortable. It is a good value for short or long stay. The kitchenette in the room is very clean and useful.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
tom
"great hotel for price"
Great horel for price
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
"Fixtures problem"
Had an issue with the toilet seat almost fell off, and the light in the kitchen area dangling with only two wires. Other than that very clean and would entertain staying there again in the future.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
buss proffesion
"Very quiet, almost like being in the country."
quiet, good bed, no bed bugs, not exceptional hotel but met our needs for location and price.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Clean and comfortable hotel."
Enjoyed a 3 day stay with no hassles or complaints. Close to shops and restaurants. Close to highway to easily go places. This was a central location to visit my family in Dallas and McKinney.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Cloudy
"Good for the money."
The hotel is conveniently located and is near all types of good restaurants. Easy access from the George Bush and the Dallas North tollway. The room was clean but had a faint smell of cigarettes on a non smoking floor. This is more of an extended stay type of hotel so that happens more than not considering the usual clientel. I would stay here again if I am not looking for more fancy accommodations.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Detrick
"uncomfortable"
The management was not friendly and the clientele seemed a bit shady to me. I did not feel safe. The bed was uncomfortable and the area noisy. I will not stay at this place again.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Laura B
"Not a good look..reaked of cigarette smoke"
I was so not pleased with this Stay at all. I checked in early but didn't go directly to the room but when i did it was totally not what i had reserved or promised. I will never book with this location again. Customer service was great but the room looked dirty carpet and sofa were stained and the smoke smell was unbearable for me and my asthmatic children.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Basketball mom
"Poor upkeep"
Room had bugs and was in bad shape.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
CRB
Services from the hotel were limited due to having booked through Expedia. Had to shut door 4 or 5 times to get it to shut, therefore, could not leave things in the room. A real pain
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great location, Not so great motel"
Desk Staff helpful and courteous. Hotel has single elevator and it is very inconvenient. Room was clean and neat. There is no hair dryer, no continental breakfast and no side table next to a comfortable chair. Television did not work. I reported that to management and apparently they were awaiting arrival of the cable service. It was repaired within 2-3 hours. The hotel did seem to match the write up found on the website, hence the 'disappointing' rating.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Ron
"Decent place to stay and you can't beat the price."
The staff was very accommodating and the room was clean.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Stuart
"BUGS!"
The hotel was full of roaches- and smelled bad. There was some sort of electrical "odor removal" device in the room when I got there. Good thing we were just staying one night while our A/C was being repaired. I was able to get room spray and spray- but the smell and the roaches were horrendous! Will never come back - and will not let friends or family book at this hotel...
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
CRB
just an average hotel. not the best people staying there.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"I would not recommend to anyone."
Room was dirty. Bed was uncomfortable. Smelled like smoke.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
The vendor was not honest about the amenities that they offered not breakfast
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Harriet
"Should be called Extended Dismay"
walked into the uninterested receptionist telling us there will be a 20 min wait to check in because they were running billing. Used pullout couch for my young girls. Mattress looked like a small dog was murdered on it. Put lots of blankets over that and then called front desk to get more blankets. Grumpy lady said she couldn't do that. Elected for two new pillows. Could give us one and we were to go retrieve those ourselves. We would have left but we had numerous wedding activities to attend. Couldn't wait to leave!! I think a prison stay would have been more service oriented and clean.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
natalie
The room was everything that we needed except I could not get a room on the first floor, even though I told them I was Handicapped and having surgery. They do have an elevator but it was a long walk to my room. The Management needs an attitude adjustment. They could not have cared less if we had gone someplace else, which is what we should have done. One desk clerk was impatient and almost aggressive. I will not be back. There are too many other hotels in the area to put up with rude people.
10 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Lindsay H.
"unclean rooms"
This was the worst hotel in all the years Ive traveled that I stayed in it was so bad I left otel next morning and cancelled the oter nights I would rate this hotel 0
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
It is in the process of changing ownership/remodel. Needs to get that finished. It was comfortable, close to where we needed to go and the staff was friendly.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
barwolf
"Home for smokers and animal lovers,,"
I was st disappointed. Had to move to another room because barking dogs and constant cigarette smoke and noise. It was difficuli to sleep.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Dot
"NO WAY EVER AGAIN"
Is now part of the motel 6 chain, stains on the carpet, hair in the bathtub, TV reception looked like the 60's. If it was not one AM when I checked in I would not have stayed the night. Cancelled my next two nights and went next door to a much better place at almost the same price. Was told by someone this place has changed names several times in the last few months. Short story, don't go there.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Expecting more"
1.) cable TV didn't have NBC. Certain basic channels had moderate static. 2.) there was a constant thumping noise, most likely a loose pipe in the walls. 3.) the air conditioner was either on or off, it wasn't a variable thermostat. 4.) there were no outlets near the bed. 5.) the television was very dated
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
good location but less cleanliness of cover sheet and insects found in the room.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
Bley joel
"won't stay there ever again"
Glad you sent me this. 1. The room online was not what I got 2. Room had numerous mouse droppings, 4 ontop of frig, 4-5 on night stand, we got there and laid in bed then went and ate. Came back one was on bed after we left. 3. Phone in room did not work. 4. Door to room had such a gap when you pushed on it you could almost slip your hand through it. If my girl had of seen the mouse droppings, there would of been trouble. Overall not happy with that motel at all. Full two thumbs down and not happy with the site.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
Derek
"Convenient location."
Stay was good. Person at desk very friendly and informative. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, who can ask for more :-)
1 night trip May 6, 2014
It was Okay really not Big on hotels with outside doors rooms semi clean
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
"Wrong nmae posted on the website"
The lied about the name of the facility. It is a Motel not a Hotel. How can I pay $80/night for a motel Very disappointed. They talked about breakfast but there were none
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel."
Make sure you bring your own breakfast to cook in your room. Hotel serves no breakfast.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Reese
Hotel change name to Motel 6 took a while to find the place. Good place to stay overnight clean and good location close to where I need to be.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
TD
"Good for a one night stay"
This hotel is not a suite, but an extended stay. It was good enough for a night, but I would pay more to stay at a nicer hotel for longer stays. Neighborhood is great (stayed in all surrounding hotels at some point in the past), but smell of smoke outside and accommodations were in need of update/repair. Bed was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Never again."
Room smelled like smokers had used it. When I called the desk he said it was nonsmoking but the room smelled. Front desk staff was totally disinterested. . I called about logging into internet and he was clearly annoyed that I called. We were never told the password or which network to log on to. I won't be staying here again.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Very disappointed"
First off the name changed from orange extended stay to studio 6. They could not find my reservation. The front desk attendant said the name had just changed about 4 weeks ago I told him that I booked the reservation from hotels.com. He said he could not locate it even with me bringing my confirmation. I was so tired from driving 12 hours I went ahead and Booked another room. It was 61.00 including tax. I got a dirty room and no continental breakfast. The towels in the bathroom to use we're all stained. It was disgusting. I was planning to stay another night but then went to holiday in express I'm plano. I will never ever stay at another studio 6! Or I should say orange extended stay. Very very disappointed
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
Theresa BAndak
"Do not stay here!"
First of all, the name has changed to Stay 6 Hotel. This was more like a motel. The bed was uncomfortable. There was an old fashioned TV in the bedroom and my toilet seat was dirty. The "hotel" looks like it hasn't been updated since 1980. My carpet was also very dirty. Also, be warned, this is one of those hotels where you enter from the outside. It was dark when I checked in so it literally took me forever to find my room and I didn't feel safe getting out of my car and just walking around. This hotel looks nothing in person like it looks on the hotel. Lastely, it took me forever to check in b/c the person at the front desk did not know what he was doing. He had to call someone and talked to that person for about 15 minutes before he figured out. In the meantime, I'm stuck at the front desk (notice I didn't say lobby) and it had a horrible smell!!!!!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
A. Smith
"Convenient, clean, economical"
Although this hotel's name is Orange Extended Stay on the profile, it's actually called Studio 6 Suites. This change was made prior to the time I registered. Fundamentally, I like the hotel. It's clean, off the beaten path, and has a good staff. The only complaint I might make is that the room is tight. You won't have a sock hop in THAT room! But it is clean and seems to have most of what a business traveler or short-term resident would need.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Dr. O
"Quite"
Staying in this hotel was not bad.
6 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Avoid this hotel"
Not a pleasant experience, room was disappointing, WiFi was crawling, breakfast sucks.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
When I booked the Hotel I was under the impression that it was gonna be complementary breakfast in the morning once I got there to check in I was informed that there was no longer breakfast and that was one of the reasons I booked the hotel it was kind of a disappointment.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"disappointed"
They did not have a continental breakfast. This was very midleading.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
Jimmy
"Not named as listed"
This hotel is difficult to find, especially since it has a different name than Orange Extended Stay. It is an old hotel that is in bad need of updating and maintenance. The staff was friendly and helpful. No problem there. But, couldn't even see the darkened screen on the old t.v., had cigarette burns and holes in the sheets, stains on the towels, and so forth.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Dr. D
impossible to find with out help web site street number is at least 20 blocks off, no outside sign with any kind of hotel name. took a phone call to find the place after nearly an hour driving around. bad situation, after dark
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Not worth it"
My reservation was not on file. Took 30 minutes to call expedia to settle the issue. Wi-Fi was unavailable. Fitness room was a jumble of broken cables and broken cardio machines. Continental breakfast: bagels, cheerios, cornflakes and one banana on the bar. Motel 6 across the street is a better deal.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
45 yr old male
"dirty"
I was a dissappointed with the Quality Inn hotel, I did not realize that it is a MOTEL style hotel, it was very difficult to get our luggage to our room on the second floor, had to go outside and diwn the sidewalk. the elevator was filthy and outside the elevator there was junk and metal and an old soda machine that had been gutted.....just not a very clean area.....
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
mkmfoley
"Good, but ..."
The room was great, only complaint was that I stayed two day and the room was not cleaned nor clean towels put in the bathroom. I had to go to the office at 9:00 pm when we arrived back at the motel to get clean towels, wash cloths, etc. and I was told I needed to bring the dirty ones to the office as they were very limited on them. I apologize, but I did not take the dirty ones to the office, I felt it was their duty to have got the old ones.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"No worth it"
No what I expected pictures of the hotel are not the same what reality is
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
doris
"Not Impressed"
The Neighborhood was OK. The breakfast was sparse and not fresh. The rooms smelled musty. It was far off of 45 and was not pleased about that. The rooms are very dated.
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
Liz
"pleasant stay"
For the most part it was a pleasant experience, beds were uncomfortable.
Other trip May 23, 2013
"Two Night Stay"
Stayed two nights. The bed was very comfortable and rested well. Plenty of hot water and ice In the ice machine. Could walk to Baylor Center. Would stay here again if in the area.
Other trip May 21, 2013