All hotels in North Aurora, Illinois, United States of America
308 South Lincolnway, North Aurora, IL, 60542, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.5
The bed was not comfortable...needs new mattress. Breakfast offered was not well presented and except for the yogurt did not taste good. Disappointing visit.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Sas
"No possibility to call with the room phone to call"
My asking for changing would not noticed , .. Internet in lounge area didn`t work ...no service for repairing ...
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Reasonable priced hotel"
Hotel has good price point, nice breakfast & very good costumer service.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Louise
"worst hotel I ever stayed at!"
The hotel was dirty and musty. It took 20 minutes to check in. The women at the counter didn't speak English well. She charged me for the already paid for room. The bed didn't have a fitted sheet, just a thin sheet covering the mattress. The bath towels were stained and gross looking. It didnt look like the room was cleaned for a while. The trash can in the room had garbage in it from the last guest. Very very gross hotel. I will nevet stay at this hotel chain ever again!!
1 night business trip May 5, 2014
Tracy
The hotel was a dump. Not easily able to find. It is along a service road that goes into a abandon building parking lot back to services roads. That had no lights. The condition of hotel was poor. the mattresses were new, but linen was cigerette holes and rips in comforters and sheets. Couch was passed its usages. It was sunken in. The picture that one sees on Hotel.com. is not what you will see in this hotel. The cost was not worth it. The pool needed to be clean and someone who knows the correct about of choroine should have monitor it.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Candice Crooks
"Would not stay again"
When we got tu our room night stand was dirty with some sticky stuff from a drink glass that was put there. Bed was fine. Hotel not up to baymont inn and suites standard. It looked tired and old. Indoor pool not heated. Could not enjoy. Pool smaller than it looks in picture. Noisy.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great clean place to stay close to the outlet mall"
Staff was pleasant and hotel was clean. The gym was small but equipment worked. Pool was nice.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"utilitarian"
Ok for the money. Location was the highlight.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
becky
"off the path"
We arrived 2hours after check in our room was not ready, gave us a different room. Room was dirty, beer bottles from previous users in room on floor, towels were dirty with mascara. Could not he answer when calling front desk. Staff was warming food in the morning and not wearing gloves, containers were refilled with food but not cleaned.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
Sharon JenningsWelch
"Terrible experience for our basketball team"
The list of problems starts with two of our rooms given to us were already occupied. I'm not sure if it was worse for us or the people staying in the rooms who were surprised to have people come walking in on them. The condition of the rooms is terrible. The beds and couches are broken down, stained, and torn. One room would not lock so the solution from management was that since the hinge was broken the girls had to lift the door in order for it to latch. To cap it all off, in the middle of the night, the manager used his key card to try and walk into a room of 14 yr old girls. When he realized they had the safety bar latching the door shut, he asked if they were smoking and demanded entry. In a nut shell, STAY AWAY from this place.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Unclean"
Elevator was dirty, shaky, and didn't work properly. When i got into the room noticed my towels when i was about to take a shower had yellow stains. So i requested new ones and the staff sounded suprised but provided new towels. The bathroom bath tub was filty, and shower head looks like it has not been changed for years. The sheets had spots on them, above the blanket had a cigarette burn, in it. My phone didn't work and was unplugged, my tv was not working properly, my fridge wasn't getting cold. It was just a terrible stay, and uncomfortable nights during my needed stay there.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Horribly
"Great for an overnight stay"
Stayed here during a course in nearby Geneva. Staff were extremely helpful and hotel overall was clean and exactly what was needed. Right next to I-88 but very quiet, would never have known!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Convenient location right off highway"
I appreciate the friendliness and helpfulness of the desk staff. My kids enjoyed the pool. The room had everything we needed, including a refrigerator, which we appreciated.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"Expect Cheap"
There was a reason it was priced the way it was. It was clean, but I would not recommend for anyone that is doing anything other than a place to fall asleep.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Nice stay if you're looking for cheap"
For business travel it is pretty ideal. Didn't really appreciate the person who urinated in the elevator. I wouldn't stay here with my family.
6 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
Andy
"Not a quiet place"
The walls are very thin here, and maybe it was just one really loud guest room, but I could hear everything they were doing, and I do mean everything. Breakfast was one of the worst for a continental style, biscuits and sausage and waffles were the only hot options, no tea what so ever, and at 8:30 luke warm coffee.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Nice but easy to miss"
Near a lot of food options and shopping. Was very hard to find the entrance as it is on an access road and that intersection is poorly lit. I'm sure there have been guests who gave up and went elsewhere!
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Roger
Gross hotel and decor!
2 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Gaylyn
"Eh!"
Hard to find, no doors on cabinets, no blanket on bed.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
CW
"A Nice Budget Option"
The Baymont is a clean hotel that is staffed by friendly and helpful folks. This is kind of a get-what-you-pay-for place that is clean and decently maintained. The shower water pressure is above average and the water is hot. The beds aren't the most comfortable though. It also appears to be a safe area to stay. I would probably stay here again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
BevMo
"Nice, clean close but a few other problems."
Had problems with night staff. Made arrangements for second person coming in a day later about 12-1am. Night staff knew nothing and woke me up to come to lobby. Apparently they had not been informed. Also some folks wanted to sit in lobby quietly and play cards (absolutely no gambling) and were told they could not that it was against the rules. Day staff said there were no such rules. Bed not comfortable. Could not figure out alarm clock. Needed a night light or else be able to shut off bathroom fan in order to be able to leave light on. Very clean, day staff were great. Breakfast was good but always same menu. Needed to have longer hours for breakfast, by 8:30 nearly everything was gone
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
sandy
"decent value"
We got just what we expected...an older, pet friendly and reasonably priced to lay our tired bodies. If you're looking for the Ritz keep looking.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"I night stay at Baymont Hotel"
Upon pulling up to this hotel, it looked closed. They hardly had any outside lights on, at all. It was cold and snowy and Imthought this hotel looked like it had been closed down. Front desk was nice, room was clean, can't complain about those things at all. Just really need some more lighting inside that place. It was kinda scary, to be honest. Wouldn't recommend it again just because there are plenty of other places you could stay in that area, for that price. TV was super old and had the room been super cheap, would have been worth the price. As it is, this place is not even close to what I paid.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
Katie
"Difficult to find"
The road leading to the hotel badly maintained. Odd odor in room.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
They were very friendly ,I like that they allowed dogs I would stay here again
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Winnie
"Poor Signage"
Very hard to find, street signage was no bigger than a political sign. Even the gas station 1/4 mile from the hotel did not know where it was.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Dennis
"terrible hotel"
I would rather sleep under a bridge and cover with card board than stay in that hotel
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
danny
"Comfortable Room"
The beds are very comfortable, with very basic amenities. Staff is friendly, polite and professional.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
W
"Great deal. Middle of no where."
Price is right. Place is clean. Right now the surrounding area is under heavy, major construction. The setting is quite apocalyptic. ABandoned businesses and roads reduced to gravel plots your way to the hotel which is invisible from the major road.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
DV
"You can see it off of 88 but still hard to find"
Hard to find frontage road through the parking lot in front of a deserted building. Staff seemed a bit disorganized, but nice at least
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"good for 2nd stay"
The only problem I had was connecting to the wi-fi. My device said I was connected, in the service area, but was never able to get online. I had been here before so I knew the entrance was not well marked and difficult to find, which is part of the reason I stay here. I did not go in the pool this time.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2013
It could be in a better area
Romance trip Feb 18, 2013
"convient place for overnight"
Convient, just off I88 but entrance is tricky to find... On Rt 31 headed south take first right turn after I88 into parking lot and follow service road. Look for blue and white sign.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
"need to have fridge and microwave"
The room needs to have fridge and microwave, the access street was really hard to see, the service people was nice and having a pool helps to entertain the kids, furniture and bedding needs some update.
6 night family trip Nov 18, 2012
paul
"Look closely to find, like finding Waldo."
Overall the hotel was great for the money. Management should spend money on better signage directing the way to the hotel. It sits behind an old bowling alley that is closed. At night is almost impossible to find. There is a multi-plex theater beside the hotel. The beds were ok, but the comforter was ripped. Room was clean. BREAKFAST was good! Pool was clean. It was only 3 miles from a concert venue and easy access to interstate. Staff was pleasant.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
Dave S.
The personal at the hotel, very friendly. Beds - too hard, woke up with stiff neck and sore back. Continental breakfast - very good assortment. Waffles were delicious. Location - a bit difficult to find off of the expressway. Need signs at stoplight by retirement center.
2 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2012
Eileen
Excellent value and mgt. took personal interest in helping. The neighborhood wasn't the best and it wasn't easy to locate the hotel.
10 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Just ok."
Overall, the hotel was nice but needed some updating. For an inn and suites, it was just a typical room. I've stayed in nicer places for the same price or less is what I'm getting at.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2012
Jeremy
Not what I expected from a Baymont. Very off the beaten path and difficult to find. NOTHING else around . Alot of abandon buildings etc
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Nice for the price."
The hotel was nice for the price. It was hard to find at night. Our room was ok wished they would of had a mirror and desk for another person to get ready. Breakfast was fine. They have fast food choices near by but we had to drive to find something nicer.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
Dawn
"Ok. But hard to find."
Unusual location and hard to find. Mattresses seemed to be worn out and need replacement. Staff was friendly, hotel was clean. Overall was better than some places I've stayed.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"ok"
Room was clean. Breakfast was a good selection. Coffee pot in the room did not work, but staff made me some to take to my room. Light fixture fell off the wall at 2 am. Good price, good location.
Family trip Sep 27, 2012
Amie
"nice clean room and allot of nature light"
Was very nice was able to check in early, Which was great
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Nathan
Clean & quiet. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
G. Freeman
"Not good"
The place look really ghetto.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"a place to lay your head"
It was okay. The hotel was a older hotel. The carpets were stained and there was definitely a smell of smoke in the hallways, even though they were suppose to be non-smoking rooms. I think it was just in the carpets and probably the drapes. The hotel itself was quiet and the beds were comfortable. But the rooms were not very clean. We saw what looked like blood on one of the door frames. I don't think we will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
B. Simmons
"Super friendly, helpful staff!"
Hotel was nice, clean and somewhat difficult to find. It is right off the interstate and I arrived at night. Signs for turns were difficult to see - but once I found it - I enjoyed my stay. I have repeat customers on the area and will stay again
Business trip Sep 4, 2012
Terry C
"Acceptable for business stays"
While not overly convenient or modern, the hotel served our business purposes for local meetings.
Business trip Sep 4, 2012
"perfect for the price"
We stayed here for a total of 4 days in 2 stays, and we where very satisfied with everything.
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
jp rivard
"Non Smoking?"
I don't like when hotels say "non-smoking" when it is obvious there has been smoking in the room recently. If you're going to try to make a previously "smoking allowed" hotel into non-smoking, you've got to rip out the carpet, re-paint the walls, get all new EVERYTHING. They obviously did not.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012