All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America

2.9
    2.7
    2.4
"Clean but very shabby."
There were only three bath towels in room for four people. There was not a glass for drinking in room. Beds were hard. Several cupboards were broken and no dishes of any kind. Refrigerator worked good. Carpet was torn in several places. Air conditioning was loud. In chest of drawers was clothing from a previous tenant. Hallways were very hot. Location was good. Large screen TV worked well. Staff was very helpful and pleasant.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Poor"
Would never stay there again
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Lila
"poor"
Room smelled like cigarette smell, no utensil, cups or plates for use yet there was a kitchenette. Room was not welcoming, carpet was old and curtains a dull color. Otherwise ok for the price.
3 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Good hotel for cost but not for facilities"
I stayed in Crestwood hotel for a week in the month of May. Overall I had an average experience. The service is very limited. Upon check in, the reception mentions that service will be provided once in a week. They don't provide many facilities which comes with a hotel bookings like soap, towel, room cleaning everyday and many more. Since this hotel was one of the cheapest hotel with good staff, I am giving 3 stars. If anyone plans to save money and not expecting the service then this is the place or else look for some other hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Suchit
"Basic lodging for dollar value."
No frills lodging. Management has brought up the level of basic comfort. Still some way to go but keep in mind this is more of an extended stay lodging than overnight. My stay was better than anticipated after reading reviews of this hotel.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Comfortable and quiet . 25 minutes from the airport. arrived just before 11 p.m . had to leave at 4:30 a.m to catch a flight so didn't get to observe much good or bad
Other trip May 24, 2015
"You get what you pay for!!"
It was OK ...it was roomy enough and bathroom was a decent size & was pretty clean. The bed was horribly hard, pillows were cheap & thin (I always bring my own) We always stay at better hotels (Hampton Inn, Fairfield, Hilton Garden Inn) but I was there for a dr appt And found this place for $55 a nite and crossed my fingers it wouldn't be a dump. We decided not to come bk here after seeing the orkin mouse trap between the fridge and stove :-0 The walls were paper thin, we could hear tv's, showers and people talking in all the rooms around us. Not my type of place so won't be returning. Will just pay the extra bcz you get what you pay for!!
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Shannon
"Definitely worst hotel experience I've ever had!"
My room stunk so BAD of cigarette smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. The whole hotel smelled bad. The front desk was unbelievably rude to every guest that came in the door. Management had apparently just changed and it was all hell breaking loose from every angle. I couldn't really sleep well in the gross room. I am not very high maintenance - just give me a nice clean basic room and I am good. But this was so so so so horrible. Don't do it. Spend just a few more bucks and stay ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE
Other trip May 22, 2015
Doug
"Not a great hotel!"
Terrible terrible terrible, so many problems to many to name!
Other trip May 20, 2015
Marcus
"Find another hotel"
Bed was terrible. Bright light right outside our window kept it too bright to sleep without a face mask. Halls were nasty.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Would not stay here alone"
This hotel was not what I expected to come out of Expedia. They recommended and booked this room when I called to make a flight to Denver. I looked online at the hotel site and thought it looked fine, but upon arriving, considering leaving ASAP. It was dirty, loud, and very grimy. We arrived after midnight, but most of the hotel guests were milling around outside, smoking or otherwise socializing. It made me and my girl friend pretty uncomfortable.They also do not have 24 check in, but you have to call a guard to come check you in/out if it is late night/early morning. I was unable to get a receipt from my stay because the guard told me he didn't have access to the printer. I wouldn't recommend staying here!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Young Professio
"one of the worst"
Very dirty and rooms come with less than the standard amentidies.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Joshua
"Run Down Disappointment"
This hotel looked fine online, but the reality was not so good. It was priced well, I can't complain about that. The room was reasonably clean, not great, but I wasn't turned off. The common areas, elevators and hallways in particular, were badly in need of attention. The kitchenette was scruffy. One burner on the stove was nonfunctional. The pillows on the bed were bad enough that we bought some inexpensive ones at IKEA to make our stay more comfortable. And there was no housekeeping in our room, and we stayed for four nights. No fresh towels, no made beds, nothing. I guess you get what you pay for, but I have had better experiences at less expensive motels in other cities. I travel a lot and this was quite the disappointment.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Marty
"Tolerable - at best."
Stay was for just one day so the rooms are tolerable. Formerly smoking units that are now non-smoking. No wash cloth in bathroom, no shampoo, bar soap was provided. Microwave in room did not function properly and the room was poorly cleaned with sticky floors, visible cigarette burns (in a non-smoking room). Staff seemed uninterested.
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
Lee
"RUN AWAY"
The best thing that can happen to this place is to turn it into a parking lot!
Other trip May 14, 2015
ANGRY GUEST
"dirty"
All areas of this hotel were extremely dirty.the front desk personnel was extremely slow and did not properly greet guests.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
jaymee
"need clean linens"
no clean towels availability and had to use one washcloth for 3 days among 2 of us...
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
karen
It Was am extended stay I wish that was listed I avoid because I dislike smelling other people's food. And people stay up late so more noise Hard to find on Gps at corner where 2_ separate Street names join
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"The midway point to the final destination."
All in all not a bad place to stay.Just could use better organization and planning for a room reservation..
Other trip May 4, 2015
Nate
My mom booked the hotel for my girlfriend and I. Security had to unlock the doors to let us in. There was no desk staff and they didn't print up my reservation, and they over booked. I had to call my mom to call Expedia which was very helpful and faxed a copy of the reservation over which the hotel printer wasn't working. This was not a good experience. Since the staff was not there, security could not give us a room key. My girlfriend and I, we could not leave together to do something. The room was very nice and comfortable.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Not the best place to stay."
My experience was not good. They offer no good service, I went to the desk ask for towels, because we did not have enough towels, I was told I had to bring towels to receive towel. we had to share towels and the next day I turn in the towels and asked to bring enough for two people. We left the hotel site seeing, we were gone for about 12 hours and late evening we return, and there were no towels, again I went back to the desk asked for towels. The lady at the told me the same thing, I had to bring the dirty towels to the desk to receive more. I told her I turned them in, the lady said she will bring me some later when she found some, about 1 hour later she brought some. The air condition did not work well, no blanket, and there was no iron in room. We did not sleep well, because of the traffic in the hallway.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Milton
"Do yourself a favor, book elsewhere."
When I arrived the staff was rude and very uncooperative. I was less than impressed with the cleanliness of my room. I was booked to stay over an extended period of time, but after my first night I was ready to move on. With over 24 hours notice I was not afforded a refund, I left anyways. I will not be staying at Crestwood again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Taylor
"First time here. Last time here"
Hotel appearance nothing spectacular. Staff nice. Bed broken
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
rabbit travels
"No bath towels available!"
Checked in after 10pm tired from travel and the front desk person was awful, the bathroom had hair and toothpaste from the previous guest still and no bath towels, when I called to ask about towels they told me there were no towels available and that I can be put in a waiting list for TOWELS! Bedroom carpet and furniture stained really bad, some of them looked like paint, no blankets on bed or closet. Far the worse hotel experience ever!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
hotelier
"Love it."
Been there twice had nice comfortable rests there. Will definitely go no.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2015
I stayed at this hotel a couple of nights. Went to work, came back that evening and the rooms was not made. Very dissapointed !
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"one nite, no more"
hotel::filthy, know nothing attendants, keeps credit information on file, requires a deposit for room. Will not stay there or in it affiliates again. No phone line out in my room. Hall ways and room carpet filthy. Generally a bad place/experience for the night.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Vaughn
"Paid nightmare"
Other than the refrigerator which sounded like a truck, NONE of the appliances worked: coffee-maker, microwave, etc. So I couldn't prepare food in the kitchenette that I aid for. The staff just shrugged their shoulders and did nothing. The overall condition of the hotel was shocking- unrepaired vandalism in the common areas, stains everywhere, dogs left barking in the guests' rooms all day, etc. I deserve a full refund.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Old, starting to fall apart."
This is the second long term place I have stayed at in Denver area. WHY ARE THERE NO BLANKETS??? They had a THIN comforter, but no blanket. I don't understand this. I thought the shower curtain was going to break. Stains on counters. Poor water pressure. Kitchen falling apart. Foil on the burners. Bed was very uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
dive princess
"Crestwood"
There were fingernail clippings on the counter when I arrived.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Person
"never again"
very poor conditions highly over priced!
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Bad location"
Not very comforting while checking in a police officer was asking for the reservation list since they were on a man hunt. Only 1 staff member had any customer service skills. Bad location was not aware this was an extended stay hotel In a bad area.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"not good..."
Terrible nasty
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Angela
"HORRIBLE!"
JUST PAY THE EXTRA MONEY TO STAY SOMEWHERE SAFE AND CLEAN!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Macjo
"terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible"
It was a dump. And what is worse is that Expedia will not accept a bad review and publish my comments.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Mom of teen
"Cheap hotel"
People arguing in the hall at 2am. Poor service.
1 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
"Not a good stay"
Front desk was not very helpful, very slow checking us in late at night with grumpy kids. We had a cancelled flight and couldn't get out until late the following night, they were not helpful at all for us as far as a late check out or storing luggage goes. Wouldn't stay here again!
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Kamila
"Nice hotel horrible staff"
The room was great. The staff was horribly rude but overall the Tom was clean and comfortable
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"horrible service and dirty rooms"
was given 3 different rooms at check in that were all filthy. Then promised a refund but when i tried to get the refund they refused.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Mediocre to poor quality"
The only positive remark I can make is that the hallways were clean.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Chuck
"LESS than I expected from an extended stay Hotel."
Dirty room, crumbs on the Heating/ AC unit. Dirt and dust behind the night stand and under the bed. No blanket was provided on the beds. Very noisy. Carpet had some sort of chemical stain that ate up a portion of the carpet.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
DAVE
"Disgusting"
This hotel is in need of a major cleaning. The lobby looked fine, but the rest of the hotel was disgusting. This is an extended stay hotel and people live there. It smells bad, the carpets are stained, and it can be loud. I put a t-shirt over my pillow and slept on top of my bed for fear the sheets hadn't been changed. Pay the extra $10-20 to go to one of the other hotels nearby. Eat at Rosie's.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Excellent customer service"
I missed my flight and arrived two days late. Upon request, the assistant manager added two nights to my stay to make up for the days I missed as a result of Mossing my flight, free of charge. It is conveniently located right outside of Denver. It's a simple, extended stay hotel that is just the right value. I recommend it to those who like me use a hotel to rest my head and shower.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
jcorr019
"Stay away"
The bed was still dirty from the previous guest and when we had them come and change it we where told " I didn't think it was that bad " room was very noisy from the fridge
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Nichelle
"Stay away for your own comfort..."
I think that the hotel was just horrible. Please don't atay here
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"amazing stay"
It was great, staff is very friendly. Had no problem upggrading my rooroom bc I didnt like the one I had
1 night trip Feb 16, 2015
jessica
"crestwood suites. a. nope"
Worst place ever nothing but bad issues from Gm down to housekeeping they should pay you to stay there! Get a card board box stay in a ally it cleaner dont ask front desk for anything to do with money you will be sorry I was
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
johnathan
"Interesting Experience"
OMG.... This place is a NO GO... Had to stay here when my other hotel was overbooked. I thought hey what's one night right! Well to start off the hotel staff were interestingly inquisitive about WHY I was booking their hotel. I later find out this hotel is reserved for those "Extended Stays" and not just one nighters. after I was able to get a key they put me on the 1st floor where the short timers stay... And I was like ok. I want to say PARKING is VERY LIMITED...The room was ok normal stuff and it did have s huge fridge and stove top burner if you wanted to cook. The bed was ok but be advised, bring your OWN PILLOW... The ones provided are paper thin or lumpy. I tried to get in the security door to get to my room and one of the LOCALS said that door never works and I needed to lug all my stuff to the door at the far end of the building to get into the bldg... Long day not really in the mood for that so grabbed my essentials and left everything else in my vehicle hoping it would be there in the morning. The floor I stayed on was ok, but when I needed ice ( machine on 2nd and 3rd floor depending on which one was working was an experience in its self) the second floor smelled like weed and the machine was broke and the 3rd floor was worse, it smelled like old sewage... Decide to for go ice. Showering was the best thing b/c the water pressure was great.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Kalina
"bad odor"
bad odor, nothing done about it, noisy
13 night trip Jan 28, 2015