All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America

2.9
    2.7
    2.4
"Clean but very shabby."
There were only three bath towels in room for four people. There was not a glass for drinking in room. Beds were hard. Several cupboards were broken and no dishes of any kind. Refrigerator worked good. Carpet was torn in several places. Air conditioning was loud. In chest of drawers was clothing from a previous tenant. Hallways were very hot. Location was good. Large screen TV worked well. Staff was very helpful and pleasant.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Poor"
Would never stay there again
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Lila
"poor"
Room smelled like cigarette smell, no utensil, cups or plates for use yet there was a kitchenette. Room was not welcoming, carpet was old and curtains a dull color. Otherwise ok for the price.
3 night family trip May 18, 2015
"You get what you pay for!!"
It was OK ...it was roomy enough and bathroom was a decent size & was pretty clean. The bed was horribly hard, pillows were cheap & thin (I always bring my own) We always stay at better hotels (Hampton Inn, Fairfield, Hilton Garden Inn) but I was there for a dr appt And found this place for $55 a nite and crossed my fingers it wouldn't be a dump. We decided not to come bk here after seeing the orkin mouse trap between the fridge and stove :-0 The walls were paper thin, we could hear tv's, showers and people talking in all the rooms around us. Not my type of place so won't be returning. Will just pay the extra bcz you get what you pay for!!
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Shannon
"Find another hotel"
Bed was terrible. Bright light right outside our window kept it too bright to sleep without a face mask. Halls were nasty.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"one of the worst"
Very dirty and rooms come with less than the standard amentidies.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Joshua
"Tolerable - at best."
Stay was for just one day so the rooms are tolerable. Formerly smoking units that are now non-smoking. No wash cloth in bathroom, no shampoo, bar soap was provided. Microwave in room did not function properly and the room was poorly cleaned with sticky floors, visible cigarette burns (in a non-smoking room). Staff seemed uninterested.
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
Lee
"dirty"
All areas of this hotel were extremely dirty.the front desk personnel was extremely slow and did not properly greet guests.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
jaymee
"need clean linens"
no clean towels availability and had to use one washcloth for 3 days among 2 of us...
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
karen
It Was am extended stay I wish that was listed I avoid because I dislike smelling other people's food. And people stay up late so more noise Hard to find on Gps at corner where 2_ separate Street names join
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"Do yourself a favor, book elsewhere."
When I arrived the staff was rude and very uncooperative. I was less than impressed with the cleanliness of my room. I was booked to stay over an extended period of time, but after my first night I was ready to move on. With over 24 hours notice I was not afforded a refund, I left anyways. I will not be staying at Crestwood again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Taylor
"First time here. Last time here"
Hotel appearance nothing spectacular. Staff nice. Bed broken
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
rabbit travels
"No bath towels available!"
Checked in after 10pm tired from travel and the front desk person was awful, the bathroom had hair and toothpaste from the previous guest still and no bath towels, when I called to ask about towels they told me there were no towels available and that I can be put in a waiting list for TOWELS! Bedroom carpet and furniture stained really bad, some of them looked like paint, no blankets on bed or closet. Far the worse hotel experience ever!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
hotelier
"Love it."
Been there twice had nice comfortable rests there. Will definitely go no.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2015
I stayed at this hotel a couple of nights. Went to work, came back that evening and the rooms was not made. Very dissapointed !
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"one nite, no more"
hotel::filthy, know nothing attendants, keeps credit information on file, requires a deposit for room. Will not stay there or in it affiliates again. No phone line out in my room. Hall ways and room carpet filthy. Generally a bad place/experience for the night.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Vaughn
"Paid nightmare"
Other than the refrigerator which sounded like a truck, NONE of the appliances worked: coffee-maker, microwave, etc. So I couldn't prepare food in the kitchenette that I aid for. The staff just shrugged their shoulders and did nothing. The overall condition of the hotel was shocking- unrepaired vandalism in the common areas, stains everywhere, dogs left barking in the guests' rooms all day, etc. I deserve a full refund.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Old, starting to fall apart."
This is the second long term place I have stayed at in Denver area. WHY ARE THERE NO BLANKETS??? They had a THIN comforter, but no blanket. I don't understand this. I thought the shower curtain was going to break. Stains on counters. Poor water pressure. Kitchen falling apart. Foil on the burners. Bed was very uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
dive princess
"Crestwood"
There were fingernail clippings on the counter when I arrived.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Person
"never again"
very poor conditions highly over priced!
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Bad location"
Not very comforting while checking in a police officer was asking for the reservation list since they were on a man hunt. Only 1 staff member had any customer service skills. Bad location was not aware this was an extended stay hotel In a bad area.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"not good..."
Terrible nasty
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Angela
"HORRIBLE!"
JUST PAY THE EXTRA MONEY TO STAY SOMEWHERE SAFE AND CLEAN!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Macjo
"terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible"
It was a dump. And what is worse is that Expedia will not accept a bad review and publish my comments.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Mom of teen
"Cheap hotel"
People arguing in the hall at 2am. Poor service.
1 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
"Not a good stay"
Front desk was not very helpful, very slow checking us in late at night with grumpy kids. We had a cancelled flight and couldn't get out until late the following night, they were not helpful at all for us as far as a late check out or storing luggage goes. Wouldn't stay here again!
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Kamila
"Nice hotel horrible staff"
The room was great. The staff was horribly rude but overall the Tom was clean and comfortable
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"horrible service and dirty rooms"
was given 3 different rooms at check in that were all filthy. Then promised a refund but when i tried to get the refund they refused.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Mediocre to poor quality"
The only positive remark I can make is that the hallways were clean.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Chuck
"LESS than I expected from an extended stay Hotel."
Dirty room, crumbs on the Heating/ AC unit. Dirt and dust behind the night stand and under the bed. No blanket was provided on the beds. Very noisy. Carpet had some sort of chemical stain that ate up a portion of the carpet.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
DAVE
"Disgusting"
This hotel is in need of a major cleaning. The lobby looked fine, but the rest of the hotel was disgusting. This is an extended stay hotel and people live there. It smells bad, the carpets are stained, and it can be loud. I put a t-shirt over my pillow and slept on top of my bed for fear the sheets hadn't been changed. Pay the extra $10-20 to go to one of the other hotels nearby. Eat at Rosie's.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Excellent customer service"
I missed my flight and arrived two days late. Upon request, the assistant manager added two nights to my stay to make up for the days I missed as a result of Mossing my flight, free of charge. It is conveniently located right outside of Denver. It's a simple, extended stay hotel that is just the right value. I recommend it to those who like me use a hotel to rest my head and shower.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
jcorr019
"Stay away"
The bed was still dirty from the previous guest and when we had them come and change it we where told " I didn't think it was that bad " room was very noisy from the fridge
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Nichelle
"Stay away for your own comfort..."
I think that the hotel was just horrible. Please don't atay here
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"amazing stay"
It was great, staff is very friendly. Had no problem upggrading my rooroom bc I didnt like the one I had
1 night trip Feb 16, 2015
jessica
"crestwood suites. a. nope"
Worst place ever nothing but bad issues from Gm down to housekeeping they should pay you to stay there! Get a card board box stay in a ally it cleaner dont ask front desk for anything to do with money you will be sorry I was
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
johnathan
"Interesting Experience"
OMG.... This place is a NO GO... Had to stay here when my other hotel was overbooked. I thought hey what's one night right! Well to start off the hotel staff were interestingly inquisitive about WHY I was booking their hotel. I later find out this hotel is reserved for those "Extended Stays" and not just one nighters. after I was able to get a key they put me on the 1st floor where the short timers stay... And I was like ok. I want to say PARKING is VERY LIMITED...The room was ok normal stuff and it did have s huge fridge and stove top burner if you wanted to cook. The bed was ok but be advised, bring your OWN PILLOW... The ones provided are paper thin or lumpy. I tried to get in the security door to get to my room and one of the LOCALS said that door never works and I needed to lug all my stuff to the door at the far end of the building to get into the bldg... Long day not really in the mood for that so grabbed my essentials and left everything else in my vehicle hoping it would be there in the morning. The floor I stayed on was ok, but when I needed ice ( machine on 2nd and 3rd floor depending on which one was working was an experience in its self) the second floor smelled like weed and the machine was broke and the 3rd floor was worse, it smelled like old sewage... Decide to for go ice. Showering was the best thing b/c the water pressure was great.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Kalina
"bad odor"
bad odor, nothing done about it, noisy
13 night trip Jan 28, 2015
"Bugs."
Room had roaches.
4 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great value for price"
I had no complaints about my stay. Rooms are comfortable and guest services was great.
4 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
"worth three money"
Was pretty good. Read the other reviews and Sen that they where remodeling so went to take a look. We stayed for two weeks. All types of people as you would expect. I'm going back in two weeks. Only complain is they allow pets which we have a dog, but no-one seems pick up after Thierry animals.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
thomas
"..."
The right price thew wrong staff...i would never tell anyone to stay because of the manager Camron is extremely unprofessional
4 night trip Jan 8, 2015
Dorinda
"Not what I expected."
I'm not used to staying at an extended stay, booked it by mistake. Depending on your needs and who you speak to at Crestwood, you could be quite pleased with the staff. One blond female working the front desk needs work on her people skills for sure. It was clean, but I miss the daily services of a conventional hotel.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Would stay again"
Not bad for the price.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"dont stay at this place ever!!!"
This was the worst hotel yet. Filth and grim were everywhere. Dusty kitchen counters, broken shower, no mattress in fold out couch, and the dirt under the couch was probably as old as me...terrible experience...
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"shabby"
it wasnt what i expected i felt like i over paid for my room and it was like staying at a motel and shouldve had a motel rate
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
Jem
"Eh ok place to stay for a couple days"
Beds were hard, only get 2 pillows, rooms smell, air unit smells, our bathroom door was broke, water temperature fluctuates to very hot. Ok place to stay for a couple days.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Giuliana
"There for a night"
A bit scary. Checked all locks. Staff helpful with luggage delivery.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Horrendous"
Terrible hotel. As I stated before, I will NEVER stay in another Crestwood hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015