All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America

Bad breakfast
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Flea bag"
Really bad, bed bugs, spiders in room. Drug junkies around asking for money and cigs. reception opens at 11:00am. Complete disaster.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
"Literally gave me nightmares"
This facility is an extended stay hotel, which means it permanently houses residents. We had the misfortune to watch the interactions between the staff and the residents; the staff were rude and unhelpful. The Check-in desk was closed when we arrived at 7 p.m. At 9 p.m., when we were all in bed, the staff opened our locked door and tried to enter the room; thankfully the bar latch was on so he could not enter fully. The same person who eventually checked us in had forgotten to write down the room we were in, and he was the person barging in unannounced! All night I had nightmares of folks breaking into our room. We checked out at 5 a.m. I do not recommend this facility for your use.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Krystal
My hotel room did not have a waste basket, soap, cups, hand lotion, hair dryer, blanket and two of the worst pillows I have ever had to try to sleep on. I will never return to this hotel again.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Clean but very shabby."
There were only three bath towels in room for four people. There was not a glass for drinking in room. Beds were hard. Several cupboards were broken and no dishes of any kind. Refrigerator worked good. Carpet was torn in several places. Air conditioning was loud. In chest of drawers was clothing from a previous tenant. Hallways were very hot. Location was good. Large screen TV worked well. Staff was very helpful and pleasant.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Poor"
Would never stay there again
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Lila
"poor"
Room smelled like cigarette smell, no utensil, cups or plates for use yet there was a kitchenette. Room was not welcoming, carpet was old and curtains a dull color. Otherwise ok for the price.
3 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Not worth the money"
Room was not clean, 4 day stay, had to ask for fresh towels, and only gave me two, hotel was dirty, found roaches, will not go back,
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Lila
"Good hotel for cost but not for facilities"
I stayed in Crestwood hotel for a week in the month of May. Overall I had an average experience. The service is very limited. Upon check in, the reception mentions that service will be provided once in a week. They don't provide many facilities which comes with a hotel bookings like soap, towel, room cleaning everyday and many more. Since this hotel was one of the cheapest hotel with good staff, I am giving 3 stars. If anyone plans to save money and not expecting the service then this is the place or else look for some other hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Suchit
"Basic lodging for dollar value."
No frills lodging. Management has brought up the level of basic comfort. Still some way to go but keep in mind this is more of an extended stay lodging than overnight. My stay was better than anticipated after reading reviews of this hotel.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Not a place I would call a second home."
The hallways always smelled like Marijuana. When we checked in our room wasn't even finished being cleaned. There was an empty baby bottle under the bed, used plastic utensils behind the nightstand. They have signs all over the motel stating "No smoking within 100 feet of the doors but people were still smoking right by the doors. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I hope the new owners get it cleaned up.
5 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Adam
Comfortable and quiet . 25 minutes from the airport. arrived just before 11 p.m . had to leave at 4:30 a.m to catch a flight so didn't get to observe much good or bad
Other trip May 24, 2015
"You get what you pay for!!"
It was OK ...it was roomy enough and bathroom was a decent size & was pretty clean. The bed was horribly hard, pillows were cheap & thin (I always bring my own) We always stay at better hotels (Hampton Inn, Fairfield, Hilton Garden Inn) but I was there for a dr appt And found this place for $55 a nite and crossed my fingers it wouldn't be a dump. We decided not to come bk here after seeing the orkin mouse trap between the fridge and stove :-0 The walls were paper thin, we could hear tv's, showers and people talking in all the rooms around us. Not my type of place so won't be returning. Will just pay the extra bcz you get what you pay for!!
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Shannon
"Definitely worst hotel experience I've ever had!"
My room stunk so BAD of cigarette smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. The whole hotel smelled bad. The front desk was unbelievably rude to every guest that came in the door. Management had apparently just changed and it was all hell breaking loose from every angle. I couldn't really sleep well in the gross room. I am not very high maintenance - just give me a nice clean basic room and I am good. But this was so so so so horrible. Don't do it. Spend just a few more bucks and stay ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE
Other trip May 22, 2015
Doug
"Not a great hotel!"
Terrible terrible terrible, so many problems to many to name!
Other trip May 20, 2015
Marcus
"Find another hotel"
Bed was terrible. Bright light right outside our window kept it too bright to sleep without a face mask. Halls were nasty.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Would not stay here alone"
This hotel was not what I expected to come out of Expedia. They recommended and booked this room when I called to make a flight to Denver. I looked online at the hotel site and thought it looked fine, but upon arriving, considering leaving ASAP. It was dirty, loud, and very grimy. We arrived after midnight, but most of the hotel guests were milling around outside, smoking or otherwise socializing. It made me and my girl friend pretty uncomfortable.They also do not have 24 check in, but you have to call a guard to come check you in/out if it is late night/early morning. I was unable to get a receipt from my stay because the guard told me he didn't have access to the printer. I wouldn't recommend staying here!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Young Professio
"A Dump!"
Smh at this hotel, first off, its not a hotel, people actual live there, they have a sign saying 420 smoke-free, yet i smelled like smoke and weed the whole time, the floors was nasty and full of trash, my toilet constantly ran the whole time i was there, but i should of knew this wasnt the place for me when the clerk told me to go to my room and see if it is clean, and if not come back and let her know, my fellow travelers i extremely advise you not to stay there!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Marcus
"one of the worst"
Very dirty and rooms come with less than the standard amentidies.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Joshua
"Run Down Disappointment"
This hotel looked fine online, but the reality was not so good. It was priced well, I can't complain about that. The room was reasonably clean, not great, but I wasn't turned off. The common areas, elevators and hallways in particular, were badly in need of attention. The kitchenette was scruffy. One burner on the stove was nonfunctional. The pillows on the bed were bad enough that we bought some inexpensive ones at IKEA to make our stay more comfortable. And there was no housekeeping in our room, and we stayed for four nights. No fresh towels, no made beds, nothing. I guess you get what you pay for, but I have had better experiences at less expensive motels in other cities. I travel a lot and this was quite the disappointment.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Marty
"Tolerable - at best."
Stay was for just one day so the rooms are tolerable. Formerly smoking units that are now non-smoking. No wash cloth in bathroom, no shampoo, bar soap was provided. Microwave in room did not function properly and the room was poorly cleaned with sticky floors, visible cigarette burns (in a non-smoking room). Staff seemed uninterested.
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
Lee
"RUN AWAY"
The best thing that can happen to this place is to turn it into a parking lot!
Other trip May 14, 2015
"dirty"
All areas of this hotel were extremely dirty.the front desk personnel was extremely slow and did not properly greet guests.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
jaymee
"DANGEROUS HOTEL"
When my family and I drove up to this "3 STAR" hotel, we found cars with broken windows, hoodlums walking around the parking lot like they owned the property, screens hanging off the windows of most of the rooms!!! This was all at 5pm, not even nightfall!!! When I went to cancel my reservation and because I didn't cancel by 3pm I had to pay anyways!!! I couldn't believe it!!! Needless to say, we left anyways!!! This has been such a horrible experience not only stay at this place, but I will never use Expedia again, due to their horriblely wrong description of this hotel and potential danger they could have put my family in!!!!
Other trip May 13, 2015
"need clean linens"
no clean towels availability and had to use one washcloth for 3 days among 2 of us...
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
karen
"DANGEROUS STAY AWAY"
When my family and I drove up to this "3 STAR" hotel, we found cars with broken windows, hoodlums walking around the parking lot like they owned the property, screens hanging off the windows of most of the rooms!!! This was all at 5pm, not even nightfall!!! When I went to cancel my reservation and because I didn't cancel by 3pm I had to pay anyways!!! I couldn't believe it!!! Needless to say, we left anyways!!! This has been such a horrible experience not only stay at this place, but I will never use Expedia again, due to their horrible wrong description of this hotel and potential danger they could have put my family in!!!!
Other trip May 12, 2015
ANGRY GUEST
"DANGEROUS DON'T STAY HERE!!!"
Other trip May 10, 2015
ANGRY GUEST
"Very disappointed,You get what you pay for"
We arrived on a Friday for a 3 night stay, there were towels in the room, the bed was made and the room seem to be somewhat clean. As I look around the room, I look in the microwave and it was gross, disgusting. By the second day I ask the front desk about more towels and I was told I would have stay a week before we could get clean towels and that people were stealing them, so there weren't any extras. This hotel was a smoke free extended stay hotel, it reeked of marijuana the entire time. The bed was extremely hard and it had a very thin, I wouldn't even call it a blanket. Our stay there was horrible!! The door to enter the hotel was always open and anyone could walk in. In fact we had a visitor bang on our door around 3:00 am, a female telling my husband to open up, easy way to get robbed.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Ms R
It Was am extended stay I wish that was listed I avoid because I dislike smelling other people's food. And people stay up late so more noise Hard to find on Gps at corner where 2_ separate Street names join
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"Bad news"
Never got a room over booked and the phones were down
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"The midway point to the final destination."
All in all not a bad place to stay.Just could use better organization and planning for a room reservation..
Other trip May 4, 2015
Nate
"Worst hotel experience ever!"
Cannot even begin to explain the staff here! My first advice: DO NOT STAY HERE....NO MATTER HOW CHEAP IT IS!! the rooms are disgusting and smelly; the hotel is full of vagrant-type people; obvious drug deals and domestic violence on the property. If you choose to stay here, watch out for the front desk personnel. They are rude and mean.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Reg
My mom booked the hotel for my girlfriend and I. Security had to unlock the doors to let us in. There was no desk staff and they didn't print up my reservation, and they over booked. I had to call my mom to call Expedia which was very helpful and faxed a copy of the reservation over which the hotel printer wasn't working. This was not a good experience. Since the staff was not there, security could not give us a room key. My girlfriend and I, we could not leave together to do something. The room was very nice and comfortable.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Not the best place to stay."
My experience was not good. They offer no good service, I went to the desk ask for towels, because we did not have enough towels, I was told I had to bring towels to receive towel. we had to share towels and the next day I turn in the towels and asked to bring enough for two people. We left the hotel site seeing, we were gone for about 12 hours and late evening we return, and there were no towels, again I went back to the desk asked for towels. The lady at the told me the same thing, I had to bring the dirty towels to the desk to receive more. I told her I turned them in, the lady said she will bring me some later when she found some, about 1 hour later she brought some. The air condition did not work well, no blanket, and there was no iron in room. We did not sleep well, because of the traffic in the hallway.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Milton
"Do yourself a favor, book elsewhere."
When I arrived the staff was rude and very uncooperative. I was less than impressed with the cleanliness of my room. I was booked to stay over an extended period of time, but after my first night I was ready to move on. With over 24 hours notice I was not afforded a refund, I left anyways. I will not be staying at Crestwood again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Taylor
"First time here. Last time here"
Hotel appearance nothing spectacular. Staff nice. Bed broken
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
rabbit travels
"No bath towels available!"
Checked in after 10pm tired from travel and the front desk person was awful, the bathroom had hair and toothpaste from the previous guest still and no bath towels, when I called to ask about towels they told me there were no towels available and that I can be put in a waiting list for TOWELS! Bedroom carpet and furniture stained really bad, some of them looked like paint, no blankets on bed or closet. Far the worse hotel experience ever!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
hotelier
"Spend the extra money and stay somewhere else"
Couldn't figure out why hotels in Denver were so expensive the weekend we went into town, and was told that people flock there from all over the U.S. for 4/20. Silly us! We come from Portland and that's not a big deal to us. Anyway we got stuck with this hotel as it was the only thing under 200 bucks a night. Horrible neighborhood, disgusting rooms and shady patrons. This is a stay by the week hotel and frequented by drug addicts and the recently rehabilitated offender. Even with all of that, the staff was among some of the nicest, most polite hotel staff I've ever experienced.
4 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
heather
"Love it."
Been there twice had nice comfortable rests there. Will definitely go no.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2015
I stayed at this hotel a couple of nights. Went to work, came back that evening and the rooms was not made. Very dissapointed !
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"one nite, no more"
hotel::filthy, know nothing attendants, keeps credit information on file, requires a deposit for room. Will not stay there or in it affiliates again. No phone line out in my room. Hall ways and room carpet filthy. Generally a bad place/experience for the night.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Vaughn
"Paid nightmare"
Other than the refrigerator which sounded like a truck, NONE of the appliances worked: coffee-maker, microwave, etc. So I couldn't prepare food in the kitchenette that I aid for. The staff just shrugged their shoulders and did nothing. The overall condition of the hotel was shocking- unrepaired vandalism in the common areas, stains everywhere, dogs left barking in the guests' rooms all day, etc. I deserve a full refund.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Old, starting to fall apart."
This is the second long term place I have stayed at in Denver area. WHY ARE THERE NO BLANKETS??? They had a THIN comforter, but no blanket. I don't understand this. I thought the shower curtain was going to break. Stains on counters. Poor water pressure. Kitchen falling apart. Foil on the burners. Bed was very uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
dive princess
"Crestwood"
There were fingernail clippings on the counter when I arrived.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Person
"never again"
very poor conditions highly over priced!
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"In a bad area"
Every night we could hear people getting into altercations in the parking lot, people constantly yelling profanities at each other and had the police show up a few times. The rate per night was really cheap and we spent more time enjoying the outdoors than we did in room, so if you're just looking for a place to dump your stuff and spend a minimal amount of time at- this room will do. Stop by Rosie's diner at the beginning of the road, their food was really good and within walking distance
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
sarah
"Bad location"
Not very comforting while checking in a police officer was asking for the reservation list since they were on a man hunt. Only 1 staff member had any customer service skills. Bad location was not aware this was an extended stay hotel In a bad area.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"not good..."
Terrible nasty
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Angela
"HORRIBLE!"
JUST PAY THE EXTRA MONEY TO STAY SOMEWHERE SAFE AND CLEAN!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Macjo
"terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible"
It was a dump. And what is worse is that Expedia will not accept a bad review and publish my comments.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Mom of teen
"If you like the "hood", stay here!"
Shady, shady shady. We entered the parking lot where we interrupted a drug deal in progress. This is an "extended stay" hotel, which means... its turning into the projects. Our room was messy, floors were littered with trash and the headboard was "greasy", which God only knows where that came from. Elevator seemed like it was going to take a crap and the "no smoking" rule was apparently optional. Checked in and checked right back out! If you value your life, stay away from this ghetto fabulous place!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015