All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America

2.9
    2.7
    2.4
"Horrendous"
Terrible hotel. As I stated before, I will NEVER stay in another Crestwood hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
dennis
"nice"
It was nice
2 night trip Jan 8, 2015
"never again"
don't stay here, every thing is offal/gross. staff is rude if you can reach them if they are not smoking with the guesses in the parking lot.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Melanie
"Crestwood STINKS!"
This hotel was the worst I have ever stayed in. I am ashamed to have taken my wife there. The rooms were filthy and run down, stove was broken, elevators sounded like they were going to break at any moment and one elevator door would not open. The carpets were stained, burned and filthy. I will NEVER spend another night at a Crestwood. They should be ashamed to have charged me for that place.
2 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
dennis
"not impressed"
awful smell throughout hotel. lady at the front desk was very rude. I guess you get what you pay for but still lots of room for improvement. not enough parking spots. bring your own blankets all you get is a sheet and a throw about the same as a sheet.
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"cable is the only thing good there"
Hotel was not that clean waited a hour before I even got a room because the was giving out rooms that were already rented out.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Marvin
"It was good overall."
Room was clean, with refrigerator, stove, and microwave. No problems or issues.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Terrible"
This was a terrible hotel that treated us like we were trash. We were yelled at for asking for pillows. The bed had lumps from overuse and lack of care. The pillows were worn down to less then two inches thick and there was only one for a person. The room had trash left in it from other tenants. There was a loud party down the hall but the staff had already yelled at us for talking to them about other problems so we couldn't report it. We had to wait a long time to check in because they were arguing with someone who couldn't understand that they had to pay for their room if they continued to stay. People walked out because of the long wait. There were two people behind the counter but only one talking to customers. We were just trash to be thrown away and yelled at.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Pat's Forum"
Room 316 needs to be revamped. PERIOD
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"My Opinion"
I enjoyed how great Consuela (front desk clerk) was in helping me and my fiance get checked in quickly. She's fast and efficient as well as caring. The only bad thing I can say is that room 316 needs new furniture!!! I was very disappointed with how bad and raggedy the dressers were, the wall lamps were loose and one of the chairs had a burn mark or something on it. Also the pillows were flat and I had to ask for pillow cases. The other room I had 209, was cleaner and if I had to rate 316 it would be a 1.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"1st review"
Room was small not enough towels
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Crestwood Suites"
The checkin and out was poor. Very slow, rude and used swear words frequently. One light bulb in bathroom. Beds only had sheet and cover that was sheet weight. Desk staff said there was no additional bedding allowed. There were only adults in room but received several calls from desk asking if we had small children? I would not recommend.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"No room service, EVER!"
We had no idea about the rules... We changed our own bed sheets, towels, trash etc. We physically had to go to the counter to ask for more towels and trash bags. Even toilet paper. AND, they even charged us a whole $1 for toilet paper. =-O
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Aisha
"nice place"
Great hotel
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
tameika
"Ok for the money"
Overall our stay was fine. We needed a couple of days away from our place we are staying at. When I got back from work on the final night I asked about a late check out and was told it would be no problem, only to find out the next day it was an issue.
2 night trip Dec 22, 2014
"One night. Cheap...and worth every penny"
The hotel is old and dirty. The hallways looked like they hadn't been vacuumed in a week. Bits of trash and paper everywhere. The room was worn and used looking. Badly in need of an upgrade. The entire hotel had that smell of industrial cleaner. Never again
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"They put me in a dirty room."
Coffee was left in coffee pot and Stuff was in fridge from previous guest. No coffee items in my room. Towels were not put decoratively in bathroom. When I switched to a new room there were no sugars, creamers or a coffee mug.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
road trip !
"Awesome place"
Absolutely LOVE this place and will stay here every time I come to Colorado!! Very clean and I felt very safe. In a good location too right next to Joe's Crab Shack.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"The worst hotel, and worst hotel staff in history?"
Horrible Customer Care! Stay Away!!! Staff did their absolute best to give the worst customer care I've ever received from a hotel. Don't stay here! You've been warned!!
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Cough your lungs with this stay"
Since the carpet is filthy within minutes of your stay and you start coughing. This is a place were low income people use to stay for long period of time and they are always hanging outside and smoking weed. You can hear everything that goes on across the rooms and from upstairs. The only conventient things about this motel is the kitchenette, but cook in it at only if you plan to use your own dishes unless you don't care if you get serverly sick. The motel prise will lure you to book this motel but for extra bucks I will be else where. Location is in the middle of now where on a very small side street and in a construction zone area. Forget walking anywhere there is nothing Around In walking distance and it's not that safe to walk either even if you can walk long distances.
"FILTHY, NASTY, DISGUSTING! STAY AWAY!!"
Do yourself a favor! Don't even contemplate staying here! The place is absolutely filthy! There are people living in the rooms. It's section 8 housing with a few rentals. There are unwashed, drunk, nasty people hanging out in the parking lot. Filthy kids literally swinging from the trees, right over our brand new car. You couldn't even see through the lobby glass doors because they were SO filthy. I won't even go into how bad it smelled. My husband literally had to step over dog dung to enter the door leading into the side of the building (they allowed their long term residents to have pets). WE tried to secure a refund and move on, but the kid behind the counter didn't know his own last name much less how to obtain approval for a refund. Obviously, we left. Fully prepared to take the hit and just chalk it up to our stupidity (for not reading the reviews prior to booking a room). Hotels.com was awesome! I spoke with 3 CSR who all called this so called hotel, on our behalf, attempting to get us a refund. I give them props for top notch customer service and hope they have removed this nasty, disgusting place from their website. Advice: 1. Stay FAR AWAY from this dump! 2. ALWAYS read the reviews. How this place got even 2 stars is way beyond me!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"reasonable, clean, amenities"
I will stay here again when I am in the Denver area. Because the hotel is inexpensive, they are required to have some section eight residents but everyone behaves and is respectful and the rooms have large refrigerators and flat screen televisions. There was plenty of hot water whenever I chose to take a bath or a shower and the front desk was very gracious and helpful.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
John and Pamela
"Lot for the money"
Stayed a few days...staff very friendly, common areas could have been clearer.....
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Wendell
"What a dump!"
The place was not clean. The room had a strong smell of pot. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
The room was horrible. The ac unit was very rattly and was not pleasant to sleep.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Very noisy. Thin walls. Sounded like people above we're going to fall through the ceiling.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Dirty"
I arrived at the hotel at 10:30 at night very tired from my plane ride only to find I had been given a dirty room. There was a pizza box left in there along with a messed up bed. I went to the front desk to explain the situation, and then they gave me a new room. We went to that room only to find a disgusting smell of uncleanliness again. I went back to the front desk and demanded a refund. I was told to call the third party to get my refund and to cancel my reservation. The night person was very unprofessional.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Carmalita
"Close to where we needed to be."
We had trouble with the towel exchange as if they didn't know we were going to need them. When you bring your towels down at 7:30 am you expect to get clean ones before 9:30 in the evening! And then you have to go down to get them because there is no one else who can bring them up to you! The out side of the rooms is nor very clean and no one seems to care. Our room was clean but lacked enough soap and coffee. We will not stay there again,
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
there were other guests that could be heard in the hall ways using inappropriate language.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
It was good glad the price way right and close to what i had to take care of thanks again for hotels.com
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Dennis
"not comfortable"
the beds were hard, only two small pillows, and no comforter.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
jim
was ok .......................................................
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"It was great."
It was great compare to the price. It was clean, nice staff & the good price.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
This is a disgustingly filthy establishment. It does not appear as though they own a vacuum. It smelled horrible. The bed had a sheet and one paper-thin bed spread which had several stains. We chose to forfeit our money and leave without staying. Hotels.com should be ashamed to be associated with this hotel!
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"It was a BAD hotel"
Everything were bad in this hotel... You name it.....it was bad....
4 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
in
This was not a "hotel". It was an extended stay apartment type place with a rough crowd staying there. People were gathered in the halls at all hours talking loudly, dogs barking, smelled of burned food, body odor, and smoke. My car had three empty glass liquor bottles underneath it in the morning. I was nervous leaving my room!
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Rude Daytime Customer Service, Not open 24/7"
I was a late arrival, I had arrived in at 11:25PM (HOP: 0700-2300) & the doors were locked up! The off-duty hotel staff let me in, they happened to be smoking near the front door (bad practice for non-smokers who have to walk thru clouds of smoke). The on-duty security officer said I needed to enter with my room key, I told him I was a late arrival & he eventually given me a hotel key, Wi-Fi passcode & copied my ID card. He turned away another potential hotel guest when they attempted to gain access to the locked lobby, why discriminate against another? I walked upstairs with 2 bags & 2 rolling luggage in tow & I tried my room key, it was inactive, GRRR! I walked back downstairs & told the security guard my key didn't work, he let me in w/ his skeleton key & I had to leave my door unsecured/unlocked anytime I left my room (I had to do laundry on the 2nd floor & I was on the 3rd floor, luckily I wasn't robbed when I went 1 floor down). The hotel room needed basic hotel maintenance (i.e. fix the broken cabinetry doors) & it didn't smell fresh (well, it is a smoker's room). The Wi-Fi passcode the security guard gave me didn't work either. *smh* CONS: 1) Horrible Customer Service, 2) No after-hours support for late arrivals, 3) Checkout is at 11AM, 4) Cleanliness of room was mediocre (my floor was dirty), 4) No "Do Not Disturb" signs...I wouldn't suggest this hotel stay, go stay elsewhere!
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
very dirty and bad service
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
troy do
"Worst motel ever in 30 years of travel"
I had a non-smoking room and the room smelt like an ash tray! The pillows or lack of pillows, sheet, the bed , blanket and even the bath towel smelled of heavy smoke. I had 4 nights booked and only stayed one night. I am requesting a full refund! Never ever stay in this hotel again.
4 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Unhappy camper
"OOOOOHHHH, ABSOLUTELY NOT!"
We needed a place close-ish to the airport after an 8-hour drive in from Utah. I usually read reviews, but just picked one on the area. FAIL! This is an extended stay place more appropriate for construction guys traveling together, or folks that can't get on a lease to rent an apartment. The lobby has a metal rollaway curtain and a "security officer" that is on duty overnight. All third floor rooms are smoking. They make efforts to deodorize, but non-smokers will be unhappy. Our room door had obviously been kicked in before as the trim on the inside was all messed up and nailed back down all over. It did have a little kitchenette. Our room was in basically okay repair, the bedding was skimpy, but definitely not where you'd stay on a vacation with other options so close by. I usually sleep with ear plugs in, but was concerned for my safety, so not this time! Don't be a schmuck, pay $20 extra and stay anywhere else.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
N REYNOLDS
"Hit and Miss at Crestwood Suites"
I've had both good and bad luck with this property. I generally like the condition of the rooms, but I have some concerns at the same time.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Kid Jock
"This was a terrible place to stay"
I didn't realize this was an extended stay place when I booked it for just a one night stay while passing through Denver. The smell and lack of cleanliness of this place reminded me of a cheap motel. We didn't even use the shower because we felt like we needed a shower after leaving the place.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
"bad deal"
room was dirty, sheets had hairs all over. the sink, toilet and bath tub were dirty as if no one had cleaned them in a while. we called the front desk guy who looked like he just walked out of the hood, and he brought us some "clean" sheets. very disappointed. ill never stay here again. i should have listened to the other reviews here.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Joe Madrid
"Don't Go Here"
Room was filthy, staff was unhelpful.....acted like they didn't want to be there.......bed was a brick and the two pillows shouldn't even be called pillows.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Phil
"The wosrt ever"
This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at and I travel a lot for bussiness. It was dirty in poor condition. Doors falling apart. The bathtub had a hole in it that was poorly patched with webbing. The towels were dirty and stained. Used q-tips and dirty napkins under the bed. There were two towels and I made a reservation for four adults, when I called the front desk to ask for additional towels I was told to go to the laundry room and get them myself. Customer service was horrible when checking in the rep took a personal call while I was in front of her. Overall the hotel was dirty and in poor condition. I will not be staying here again and do not recommend. Stay away.
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Kliber Salinas
"great room, poor service"
The room was the perfect size for us. It was fairly clean too. Employees were rude and inhospitable. Still worth it for the good room at reasonable price.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
You should take this hotel off your list altogether, The bed was sagging and so uncomfrtable we could not sleep. There were two bath towels, no hand towels, no wash rags. The facility needs a complete renovation. Would never stay in any of their facilities.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
jack
"Unsafe and pure filth."
Worst hotel staying experience of my life. Dirty and didn't match the pictures offered online. Gym only had two treadmills while showing weights and other equipment in the pictures provided. Looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. Bad odors throughout a well.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Disgusting ashtray - TERRIBLE experience."
We realized our mistake too late-- our reservation was non-refundable and it was too late to find a new hotel. Otherwise, we would have left the second we walked in the door. The biggest problem was that our room was a smoking room-- even though we requested nonsmoking. The smell was AWFUL. We slept with t-shirts over our faces and even considered just sleeping in our car. It made all of our clothes and luggage smell for the rest of our roadtrip. Beyond that, the entire facility was falling apart and absolutely filthy. It was obvious no one had even attempted to maintain or clean the place-- sticky substances everywhere, a half-destroyed couch sitting upended in the hallway, mystery stains, cigarette burns, doors missing from cabinets. There were no toiletries whatsoever-- not even soap for the bathroom. We washed our hands with the shampoo we had brought from home. We're pretty sure this place is scamming people who need emergency housing or are in otherwise tight situations.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Terrible"
One word- terrible. Staff was not nice. Room was disgusting and not comfy. The people there we're dr the stay WAY uncomfortable. We did not feel very safe.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014