All hotels in Davie, Florida, United States of America
2540 Davie Road, Davie, FL, 33317, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"great stay"
went to see a concert at the hardrock. great alternative.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nothing good around"
The pool is really poor and nothing nice or even good is around this hotel
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
angie
"Close to the Airport"
Awesome stay, the beds were so comfortable. The rooms were beautiful and nice and set up for long stays if needed. Was able to completely relax when I wanted. Breakfast was better than a standard hotel breakfast as well.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Jimmy
"Recommend this hotel"
Loved the hotel. Didn't care for the breakfast but there is a Waffle House right next door. The staff were absolutely amazing and bent over backwards to be of service. Unfortunately there were no drink machines on the property when we were there but a nearby publix solved that problem and saved us a boatload! Nice fridge and microwave in the room with long list of free extra stuff the hotel would furnish. Lots of restaurants and stores nearby. The free wireless worked well.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"It was ok"
It was ok but rooms were warm, ac was not working well.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
ok
"Wouldn't stay again"
I usually have great experience with Holiday Inn Express, but no such luck with this one. Poorly managed, not clean, smelly, and paper thin walls. I was displeased with the service and the staff was less than knowledge about available services and amenities. The soda machine was not working. They never refilled breakfast in the 30 minutes I was down there. At least they had good coffee.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Perfect except for the pillows."
Great newer hotel in perfect location with access to I595. Bed was great, but they went cheap on the pillows. Otherwise perfect experience.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
TravelinMan
"Ver Bad reception lady"
We arrived to the hotel at 6.30 am as our flight from Toronto scheduale they mentioned they have no room available that time,we went to tour the city for 3 hours as they mentioned to come back at 10.00 Am we went back at 10.30, the reception lady said you can not check in before 3.00 Pm, It was so hard to hear that since we never sleep the night before we sat down on the reception floor sleeping did not see any one checking out all that time, we complain to the hotel manager who went up to check available rooms. he mentioned there is a room available at 1.00 PM . there were some rooms available since the morning nfor this service we will not again booking to that hotel Reception lady should learn customer service.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Wagih Iskandar
"Nice location"
I wish the room would have been more sanitary; we found hair on a lot of the towels & on the floor and shower in the bedroom.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Kristie
"Expedia misrepresented room"
When i first booked this room it was because expedia showed a picture of the room with a separate bedroom (with a door). That was not the case. I booked the 2 queen suite and it was far from a suite. when i asked the front desk about the room, they said they were booked solid and couldn't do anything about it. I called expedia and they only gave me a $50 coupon. i spent over $500 for the room. The manager then says the next morning there are only 5 rooms in the entire hotel which are only wheelchair accessible. Horrible.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
liz
Was not happy to find there was a roach in the bathroom crawling on the wall.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
Jacqueline Bailey
"Overall good experience"
The hotel was clean, check in was quick, service was friendly. The air turns itself off automatically making it hot upon return. Was a little hard to find from the complicated interstate system but that's not their fault! Overall good experience, would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Ok hotel to stay at"
My key never worked well for 24 hrs. Our bathroom easily clogged up.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Its a nice hotel. Its clean and the staff is very helpful and very nice.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Suitable for purpose of trip."
The place had a funny odor to it, esp. in the first room we were given. I later asked to be switched which was done without question; the room was better. People at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for our purposes. Overall: Good.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Mom4Freedom
"Quick trip"
Hotel was nice and the location was convenient.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Great location for college visits"
If you need a place to stay for college visits this is a great location. We stayed in a suite and the price was almost the same as a regular room. Great rates, great location and free breakfast!
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
Christine
hotel staff was the most courteous, and friendly of any staff I've encountered at any hotel I've stayed at. I was even informed by the staff when fresh cookies were put out. I actually booked the wrong holiday inn and was gonna change the next day but decided to stay..When my original booking was over, I re-upped for two more nites and decided to stay there as opposed to moving. They kept me in a great frame of mind during my six days in the city
Other trip May 28, 2014
jeff
Stayed one night before we fly out of FLL. staff was very nice. restaurants not to far from the hotel if you have a car.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Weekend getaway and bike race"
Hotel room was a little musty at first and a/c didn't seem to keep the room at a consistent temp. Conveniently located near the highway, but newly finish road construction did not match perfectly with google maps on my phone, wrong exit number, and when getting off an exit it started to reroute because it didn't recognize my location but worked again once at the light. parking is vastly insufficient, but they allow parking along the curbs in unmarked spots so you can at least stay on property. pool is really small and shaded. staff was very friendly and helpful. breakfast was impressive.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
"Excellent hotel centrally located"
The manager was always around and very hands on. All staff was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Very good...staff extremely pleasant and helpful
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"Nice staff , quiet hotel ,"
They are remodeling soon. So it will be even better shortly. The staff was very nice. There was a Waffle House next door and it was convenient to our dance competition. We needed to leave a day early and the hotel agreed to refund the day in full which was very nice . ( I called Expedia first and they made the request for me)
Other trip May 12, 2014
Everything seemed ok but the air condition didn't work after the tech came to fix it :-(
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
"Friendly hotel convenient to the airport."
Needed to stay 1 night in an hotel near the airport. This offered everything we needed. We were able to walk to a nearby restaurant for dinner. Our queen suite room was comfortable and clean. The staff were exceptionally attentive, friendly and helpful from the front desk to the breakfast room to the shuttle driver.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Nice location. Easy access"
Great room. Comfortable beds. Lots of room in the suite
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Fellowship Day"
The hotel is in a convenient location and is well kept.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Average 2 star hotel"
Funny, our reservation noted we had a party of 4 but as happens with Expedia reservations sometimes, our reservation wasn't the same at the hotel. We reserved a 2 queen bed room but were given a king with a pull out sofa. A sofa bed and "real" bed just aren't the same when sleeping. Ask anyone. There were no pillows or blankets available for our pullout either. Triple strike and we'd only been there 10 minutes. Hotel staff were friendly but what can they do other than be polite and apologize? In this case - that was it. It's the cruise ship and airport area, so hotels will always over-charge. The $300 we spent for a crappy night's (non-)sleep would be put toward a different hotel next time. Also won't use Expedia.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
SusieQ
"A Convenient Choice Near Broward/NOVA/McFadder"
Easy access to/from I-595. Convenient to campuses. Nice "Throwback Diner" about 2 miles south on Davie Rd.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
I felt the staff was mostly responsive and the are was very convenient to the airport. I had a real problem with a very smelly refrigerator. It smelled like someone spilt milk in it and never cleaned it up. I t was really rank, the first day I asked to have it cleaned and after a couple of days of it not being cleaned I asked to have it removed from my room which they did and than sprayed the area. They should have given me some type of credit but did not. I will not return.
3 night trip Mar 25, 2014
"Hotels.com Sucks..."
My stay would have been wonderful HAD hotels.com actually sent me to a hotel that had room. However, after a long trip to the Hotel, I was told that they do NOT have any availability and my CONFIRMATION number is in fact confirming NOTHING but Hotels.com incompetence.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Left hanging with no Reservations
"It is close to nothing.!"
Nothing to do and no where yo go at this hotel. Will not stay again.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything we wanted to do."
We had a pleasant experience with our stay. Room was cleaned and bed comfortable. Hotel was easy to get to and not a far drive for any where we wanted to go as far as restaurants and shopping was concerned.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Breakfast was free but...there is a waffle house in the same parking lot. That may be a better choice? Other than the elevator taking forever each time everything else was on par. Direct TV in room with plenty of channels.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
JJ
"close to cruise lines and airport"
good experience, friendly staff and close to cruise port and airport
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Good Location"
The beds and pillows were wonderful. The overall room was pretty clean. However, the bathroom could have used another cleaning. Also, the shower curtain was not long enough thus the floor got wet and slippery.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Maree
"Hotel was perfect for the night before the cruise!"
Front staff was helpful. Would stay again! exactly what a family of 5 needed for one night before a holiday away. Room was spacious
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
RJ
"Great value"
Better than other hotels in similar price range. Service was excellent.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Business friendly"
Overall it was satisfactory. Only one issue, insufficient parking spaces. Other than that it was all good.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
"Hotel needs restauration"
The hotel is old and needs restauration. Breakfast area is not large enought to accomodate guests, would also say that breakfast can be improved (there was a pancake machine that needed to be fixed after each pancake). The elevator was very very slow.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
lara
"Family Cruise Week"
Had a great stay before and after our crusie. Staff was excellent.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
Jay
"Close to where we whant to be"
Very pleasent
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Lizzie
"Confusion on Holiday Inn"
There was Confusion on my part on which Holiday Inn Ft Lauderdale we had reservations at. When I called the central booking, they were no help.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Good place to stay before the airport"
Clean and quiet hotel. Good service. Airport shuttle service was nice and the driver was helpful. Would stay there again
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Great stay near airport, comfortable, clean
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"AWESOME STAY!!!!"
This is by far the best experience I ever had! The young lady at the front desk was a huge help when it came to check in. I was unable to check in personally, but she allowed my companion to do so after I forgot to add her as an authorized party. She said no problem. I will happy to take care of it. She needs to be promoted to Regional Vice President today!!!!! Awesome location. Clean and spacious room. Super comfortable bed!
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
Roderick Harrison
Non smoking Hotel, but you can smoke right at the front door, which also wafts right up into rooms above, not nice. Was fortunate to get another room as it was not busy. As well, NO logical reason why airport shuttle is free, but cruise shuttle is 8 bucks per person. At 140 a night, that is WHACK!!
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
crazyaboutwood
"Room with black mold"
They need to do major renovation to the rooms black mold in corner of room tub peeling paint and shower curtain reaked like it hadn't been washed or left in a washing machine for days the staff were great the room wasn't bad it just needs some upgrades little bit goes a long way
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"VACATION"
The hotel was great. When first arrived was given a room that just had the carped clean and left to dry. You could still smell that the carpet was still a little wet. When the front desk was informed they acknowledge that giving me that room was a mistake as the rug was still drying and I was immediately given a new room. The room was spacious and very comfortable with room for my 10 month old to play.
5 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"dont stay on first floor"
We were given room 107 on the first floor. right next to the food service area. at night, roughly 80 kids from a swim team ate food in that area.. needless to say, our room smelled like the Olive garden for the rest of the night. I had to run out to CVS to purchase a candle. the next morning before 6 AM. the hotel staff and customers were talking and making noise outside our door. Again, our room smelled of pancakes and bacon.. The smell was over-bearing! thanks for nothing - Holiday Inn Express.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013