All hotels in Walker, Michigan, United States of America
2151 Holton Court NW, Walker, MI, 49544, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Breakfast was good. There was a loud bachelor party up stairs. When we complained, the staff immediately moves us to another room, which was a suite room!! Everything was good.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
very nice room and staff
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Smoking in rooms"
Both the rooms we tried smelled strongly of smoke. One smelled more strongly of smoke after the housekeeper had been there making me think that they smoked while cleaning up the room. I will avoid this hotel on the future.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Nice area good location"
It was great until labor day. It was under staffed and breakfast ran out of a lot of things
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Centrally located"
Nice hotel, competitive price, convenient location
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
"Very clean and convenient"
Everything was great except that the air conditioning in the room couldn't be adjusted. It was either full on or off.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Hotel was OK. Dated and a bit expensive for what I got.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Easy drive to downtown. Front desk fantastic food recommendations.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Friendliness of staff
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
"Convenient to good restaurant and freeway."
The staff was very courteous and helpful. They took the time to look up and print me a map to my conference destination. Morning breakfast was adequate. Wi-Fi in room was not good at the end of the hall. Room was quiet.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Close to airport"
Great I wish I could have checked in early"..............................
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
mary
We stayed for 4 days while going to a conference at Grand Valley State University. The hotel was very comfortable.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Coopersville and Grand Rapids"
I have stayed at this Baymont Inn several times over the past decade, and their staff has always been friendly and courteous, their rooms clean, their pool and hot tub clean and maintained, and their continental breakfast has always offered a great variety of food choices. I have recommended this hotel many times to friends, in particular during the August Summerfest weekend for nearby Coopersville Del Shannon Days and Car Show. The Baymont Inn has always been a great stay and I would recommend them highly to anyone wanting to stay in Walker, Michigan or the surrounding area.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Staff was very friendly, everything was very clean, breakfast was very good, and it was easily accessible...
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Sue
"Easy to get from hotel to golf course and downtown"
Very pleasent
3 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Jeff Manore
We had a great time in Grand Rapids visiting relatives and seeing the sights. Meijer Gardens are a MUST SEE! The hotel was clean well maintained and a great value. The breakfast buffet was well done. The staff was professional. It is located by the interstate, and is an easy drive into the city. Highly recommended!
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Hotel needs to double the size of the breakfast room. The bathroom towels are worn thin and needs replacing. The location is perfect for sight-seeing. Our rooms were clean and well furnished.
4 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2014
"Front desk was very attentive and friendly."
The front desk printed out maps and got me a room that had excellent wifi connections.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
mary
"close to my family's houses"
Clean room, friendly check-in. No rip offs. Only gave us 1 single-serve coffee and 1 tea bag for 1st night. Neither replenished for the 2d night. Used virtually nothing but the bed, tub/shower. Liked the shampoo and cream rinse.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
The room was clean and comfortable, noise level was good. I'd stay again, because it was a good price for the quality of the hotel. The only downside was the breakfast. It was just ....odd. Could have been really good, lots of choices, but everything was just not quite right. The toasters didn't work, the coffee pots tops and bottoms were mixed (the orange "decaf" pump top was on the "regular" bottom and vice versa. Which one was really regular and which was decaf? Many items were not available or slightly stale. The kitchen staff hid in the kitchen waiting for 9 am when they could put everything away. It was just...odd. Probably not a deal breaker for me, especially if I got a good price, if give it another try.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Robin
"Convenient to Expressway and other amenities"
Nice pool and sauna. The Breakfast was also very nice.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Marla
"Close to relatives I was visiting."
The hotel was situated far enough away from the interstate that I didn't hear any traffic at all. The bed was by far the most comfortable I have ever had in a hotel. The breakfast was very good with many choices including make-it-yourself waffles, biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Visiting Rockford"
We had a comfortable 3-day stay at the Baymont Inn in Walker. The hotel was easy to find and very accessible to the interstate and the town of Rockford which we were visiting. The breakfast offerings were generous including cereals, breads, waffles, juices, etc. The parking lot was very full each evening when we returned but other than hearing the folks in the room directly above us, the hotel was quiet. We would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2014
"New towels would be nice."
Our stay was good. we were in town for a wedding. Stayed 3 nites. Breakfast was very nice....something for everybody. My only complaint is the bath towels and washcloths are terribly dingy and thin! It would make for a fresher, cleaner- looking room if the towels were fluffy and WHITE!
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Affordable and Close to Grand Rapids"
The hotel was decent for a Baymont Inn. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The location was half an hour away from Grand Haven and Holland. You have to get off the next exit to find a restaurant. The stay was great for the price paid.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
"Clean & comfortable with a good breakfast"
Clean room and comfortable beds. Not a big fan of the blob pillows. Wish it was firmer. Nice breakfast
5 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
A bit tired. Grimy carpet. Tolerable for price.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"What a hotel should be like"
Fast friendly check in, clean hotel with clean comfortable rooms in nice area...what more could one ask for?#
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Lubells
An ok place for a night. Rooms seem clean but the towels are worn and gray.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Room was clean and comfortable, breakfast just okay, quiet and convenient location.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Clean!"
Room was nice and clean, even smelled new!
2 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Clean Hotel."
Room was great, hotel was clean. Nice stay.
3 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"In town for wedding"
Nice hotel, rooms clean, sheets torn, breakfast not much variety but had lots ofcoffe. Would stay there again
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Great clean place"
Great clean place, excellent location, great breakfast, comfortable beds
5 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
"My visit"
I always stay at Baymont when I'm in the Grand Rapids area. It's clean and quiet. Located near the highway and minutes from shopping. Love it !
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Convenience at a good price....
5 night family trip May 25, 2014
"great place to stay!"
Stayed here while on business in Grand Rapids, staff was very friendly... Hotel and room were very clean.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"Great Lakes trip"
This was a perfect room for our family. It had a separate room with 2 bathrooms.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"very clean nice pretty"
Very nice place would definitely stay again Good breakfast
Other trip May 18, 2014
Give Samatha a big thumbs up. She was friendly, fast, and just seems to have it all together. I would highlight her communication with customers.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Over all I enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was great and had a nice variety of things to chooses from. And it was able to get a banana or apple late evening. Everyone was pleasant and had a nice smile.
4 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Clarence McGinnis
"Made college graduation memorable."
Was a clean and well managed hotel.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"I was very impressed with the hotel and staff"
Everything was great. I really enjoyed the breakfast and the three evening meals.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Pam
"Meh."
Service was SLOW. The desk attendant had to let me into my room before I received a key card because the housekeeper had the card machine? Odd, and uncomfortable since the attendant delivered my key to my room. Bed was uncomfortable and lighting was poor. There were about 20 channels on the TV. Overall not the worst experience I've had but below average.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
"college visit"
This hotel lived up to it's reviews. Super clean, super nice staff, and very conveniently located near GVSU and some really good restaurants. I am so pleased and will stay again should my daughter decide to attend college in the area.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
A.M.
"Ok for the money"
Good rate, not impressed with the cleanliness, when we check in (well after check in time) we were given a room where there the cleaning lady was still working, not a big deal really, but the fist then we noticed was the sheet were not changed, they were all wrinkled and you can tell they were a retuck, not my idea of cleaning a room, would not stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Nice hotel and a great value! It was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast had a nice variety of items.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Pleasant"
Clean and service was goo and friendly. About 7 or 8 miles from downtown so nice and quiet.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
"nice hotel"
good price for a good hotel, near to the airport, easy to drive to the airport and city
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
The room was neat and clean.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014