All hotels in Walker, Michigan, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Comfortable
"That Bed! Argh!!!!!"
We have to say that overall the stay was good. We didn't discover anything gross in the room. Nothing bad occurred. The location was good for our trip. Right next to a Bob Evans!!! BONUS! The pool was decent with a hot tub and they had a waffle maker which made me happy. I have to say the bed was awful...so hard! Well, I think people call it FIRM. They gave us each two tiny pillows, did I mention they were tiny? So I asked the early day shift desk clerk if they could send up a pillow. She said she'd even be the one to do it. Never arrived. I'm sure things get busy...but she did write it down and promise me another pillow. She lied.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Shannon
"No breakfast"
not much for breakfast. NO HOT WATER FOR TEA. No batter for walfuls. No biscuts for the gravy. At 6:45am. Had to come back a 3rd time to get food.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Edward
"Nice hotel convenient to highway."
Nice, convenient hotel. Breakfast had nice variety and dinner offered in evening was nice.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Catherine
"Nice quiet hotel short distance to the zoo"
Could use better signage so it iseasierto find vut the hotel itself was nice clean and breakfast was great
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Nice hotel good price. Very clean. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nice hotel...questionable service!"
We were a little put off by the front desk clerk even before we checked in. We got there early and wanted to ask a few questions about the area and it took the clerk 10 minutes to get off the phone to even acknowledge us. Then she reluctantly gave us a map of the area. Then the next morning we missed the breakfast by a few minutes not realizing that it was over so soon.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Cheryl
"Affordable and recommended"
We were very pleased with our stay. From the pool and hot tub to the rooms and the continental breakfast everything was clean and nice.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Kimberly
"Recommend"
This was just a one night stay. The rooms were clean. The staff was friendly and helpful to answer questions. The continental breakfast was good. Restaurants were close by as well. Pleased with the overall stay.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Highly recommended"
Wonderful room. Professional staff Fabulous breakfast
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Wedding Weekend"
The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. We had a large amount of people staying in the hotel for a wedding and everyone had a great time and was well taken care of!
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Megan
"Loved it!"
Breakfast was delicious, pool was nice, room was clean and comfortable, and the staff were very accommodating.
2 night family trip May 6, 2015
Jeffrey
"Enjoyed my weekend"
The stay was pleasant, quiet and nice. Pool was clean and enjoyed. My only concern was one elevator and 4 floors.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
cindy
"Very nice hotel, very close to family and friends."
It was very nice. Nice comfortable, clean room. Very good staff.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Very clean, quiet, and comfortable. Enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Lindsay
"Good Stay"
Good hotel with nice rooms. We basically were only in the room to sleep but the time we were there we had no issues with comfort or noise. I would stay her again in the future.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Bryan
"not great"
For what it cost the hotel could have been better
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"weekend fun at laughfest"
great stay, will stay again. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"staff"
I was booked into the wrong room and the staff was semi accomadating but charged me extra not believing that Hotels.com had booked me in the room that I had requested
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"Area closes early, no food close by"
Got in late in an ice storm, area is industrial and everything was closed, no restaurants near. Luckily domino's was delivering for 10 more minutes. would stay at this chains's airport location on next trip.
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
"Excellent accommodations"
Highly recommended. The only place to stay in grand Rapids!!!
2 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Everything was fine except for asking for towels. The hotel was overbooked due to a cheerleading competition on the weekend. After swimming in the pool my two daughters and I realized that there were no towels to dry off with. I asked at the counter and the lady said that they were short on towels due to the overbooking. Towels were in the process of being washed and dried but that we would have to wait. The staff was nice and the room was clean. The hotel just needs to have more towels stocked in the future.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Prices should be cheaper for the quality they give"
The front desk clerk gave me the wrong wifi password to start out with, and when I told him it did not work he said he would check it out. I left for a few hours and when I came back I asked him again and he gave me a totally different password. It was like he didn't care to even help me. The bed was not comfortable to sleep on, and I was in the upgraded Jacuzzi room so I thought it would be higher quality. The Jacuzzi water barely came out and I had to keep it on hot and barely put it on cold. For an extra $20 I was expecting more. Overall, the pizza I ordered from Papa Johns was the best thing that I got out of from that hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Shannon
"Kids gone wild"
Kids where running wild. there was chao in the pool area with kids jumping in the pool I watched one kid jump in on top of another child. Then the pool had to b closed because a child throw up in pool so that ruined it for us as a family with a child. they closed the pool and that's why we were there to enjoy the hot tub and pool. We had a every disappointed 5 year old. Then there where kids jumpin off the bed in room above us till midnight then it started up again at 6am do we got every little sleep.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
craig
"Ok hotel for price"
Long wait for check in...room clean except empty used cup under bed...bathroom clean...parking lot a little small...good convenient location close to Grand Rapids and Grand Valley State University
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Overnight only"
Had to find a decent place on the West side of Grand Rapids. Hotel convenient to freeway, restaurants etc
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Leenie
"Every six weeks I stay here"
Fabulous accommodations. Lovely front desk staff very professional and courteous
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
The hot breakfast was good. Cold breakfast and much more was there also.
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"nice stay"
stayed while attending a conference
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Nice Clean and relaxing"
Helpful staff and good environment was easy to get into Grand Rapids and back out for a busy area.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Tracy
"Questionable staff/guests??"
Hotel needs some updating, but overall clean place to stay. Pool was VERY cold. Hotel management seemed to be entertaining a "riff-raff" group of men from "Cleaning Contractors." Seemed quite odd.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"A little disappointed"
Parking lot not kept in best condition for older people trying to walk in it. Thanksgiving morning breakfast put away by 9:00, breakfast lacking. Room not taken care of on Thanksgiving Day, not told it wouldn't be, no washcloths. Not terribly friendly.
5 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Nice hotel, good staff
5 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Good stay"
Beds were comfortable; room and bathroom were clean. The first room we were given smelled like cigarettes, even though it was a non-smoking room. The first staff member I spoke to didn't help. I had to go back a second time and more firmly request a different room. That staff member immediately switched our room, no questions asked. Only other inconvenience of the stay was our room key. Every evening we came back to the hotel, we had to have the room key reprogrammed to get in to our room.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Jonna
"Great location."
Found this hotel that is reasonably priced and has good location. My favorite restaurant, McDonalds is conveniently situated on the way out of the area. The hotel is tucked in behind several other business including Bob Evans, my other favorite restaurant and a gas station. Check in was smooth. Room was clean, TV was big. Better than the Holiday Inn I stayed at the following night! I will be back since this is on a route I frequently travel.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
The towels need an upgrade. The room keys locked me out every night. I had to go back to the front desk and get them rekeyed. Other than that, the room was clean and the facility was average.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Baymont Inn review"
Great hotel and had enjoyed a very pleasant stay.
5 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"convient to exppressway and downtown."
very pleasant staff very friendly
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Grand Rapids Marathon"
Real nice hotel. This is the first hotel that did not offer a earlier breakfast for runners that are running in the local marathon.( Thats very inconvenient.!) Also could of used a later check out time!!! Next year I will look of another hotel that offers earlier breakfast and later checkout...
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
We enjoyed our stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located to the Meijer Gardens, cinemas and RiverTown Mall.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
sandy
"Nice, clean but needs a little bit of improvement"
Jacuzzi not working, possible that is out since March (some guest in hotel told me that he was here In March and was not working). :( Please can you supply some peanut butter and ketchup for breakfast.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Magda
Nice hotel however the hot tub was not working. We were told it is not really a true hot tub,but more a pool with hot water. Other than that it was a nice hotel.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
We found our stay very enjoyable. The location of the hotel was excellent, easy accessibility to the freeway. We thought a continental breakfast was included but did not see that offered. The pillows were a little too firm for our liking. The availability of the computer in the lobby to be able to print directions to our locations was a great benefit.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Liz
"Unconcerned."
I left my sweater behind in the room. After contacting the front desk that same day I was told I would I have to call again in the morning. When I called the following morning I was told they would look into the matter & get back to me. Finally after not receiving a call I contacted the hotel myself.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Feels almost like home"
Overall awesome
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Rachel Tabbey
"Nice hotel, right off the freeway, convenient."
Nice stay for the evening. Went to Artprize in Grand Rapids and didn't want to drive home at night.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Easy to book at great price, very comfortable and clean!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"close to daughters and grandchildren"
The stay was nice the only thing was I wish the breakfast was longer We slept in and then had ti hurry for breakfast and they were starting to clear it up
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Disappointing"
The room was decent however the mattress has exceeded its useful life. We had a king bed with 4 of the smallest pillows I have ever seen? We returned to our room after our first nights stay to find the bed was made but the bathroom was never cleaned and no fresh towels provided. We'll be making this trip regularly for the next 5 years but will look for other hotels ...
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Tony
Overall, this is a nice hotel. Breakfast was pretty good. Location is convenient.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
"Not the greatest"
We had a room with a king bed. The 4 pillows they provided wouldn't fit a twin bed. The king mattress is in need of replacing - worn out. We left early Saturday morning and did not return until late that evening. Upon our return, we found the bed was made but the bathroom had never been touched? No fresh towels etc ... The shower curtain rod was ready to fall off the wall and the towels have exceeded their life expectancy (worn out and dis-colored). We'll be making this trip regularly for the next 5 years so will look for other hotel options.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014