All hotels in Alcoa, Tennessee, United States of America

"Country Inn & Suites Knoxville Airport"
Hotel comfortable and clean, front desk personnel polite, shuttle to airport was fast and convenient.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Overpriced"
Overpriced
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us. Sorry to hear that you feel the property was overpriced. We are in the process of a complete renovation. We hope in the future you find the updates to exceed your expectations.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Great hotel - close to airport, very clean, and with great breakfast.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Megan
"No outside seating whatsoever."
Not impressed at all. Staff was not friendly in the least bit.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. We will be adding outdoor furniture soon. I am sorry you were dissatisfied with your overall stay. Bill Bailey
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"comfortable, fairly close to Knoxville"
It was a nice hotel, average amenities. Clean. Good price. Good location. Close to Knoxville without the pricey rates on a UT game weekend.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Pam
It was very nice
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
We are glad you enjoyed the hotel. Thank you for the positive review. We hope to see you again when in Alcoa, TN.- Bill Bailey
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice value, a little ways off the main road"
This hotel was farther off the main road than we thought it would be. Nice hotel for the price. Fairly quiet. Enjoyed the breakfast!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for the recent stay and for submitting a review. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and the breakfast. We are right off the main road in Alcoa, US 129 Hwy. However, that is 11 miles south of dowtown Knoxville if that is where you thought the property was. We hope to see you again when near Alcoa, TN.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Shari
"Hotel close to airport w/shuttle"
Only stayed one night but room was clean, hotel staff friendly and helpful. Wake up call received at the time requested. Shuttle back to airport on schedule.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you when your travels bring you back to the area. -Bill Bailey
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Tammi
"Not what I booked"
When we first walked in,the desk clerk told me my room was smoking. I ALWAYS book non-smoking because I have 2 children with cystic fibrosis. The clerk was going to charge me more to change the room as it was an "upgrade".As I explained I had already paid and that I never stay in a smoking property period, he did give me the non-smoking room with no extra charge. The hotel is out-dated, smelled musty, sheets were damp and overall, not comfortable. I won't stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay. I apologize the room booked was a smoking room, you will notice on your confirmation it confirms a smoking room was booked. Also, Sorry to read that you found the property to be out-dated, as we have done several updates to the property.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Jeri
Bad beginning, but then everything was fine. We arrived after midnight. There was a sign on the front desk that someone would be back in 5 minutes. Half and hour later, someone came in the front door, and went behind the desk and asked if he could help us. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good. Great location, 2 minutes from the airport. Very convenient to everything. Room was clean except the bathroom floor. Staff was very nice.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize the bathroom wasn't as clean as it should have been. We look forward to your next stay when you are back in the area. -Bill Bailey
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Grancy
"Great for airport connection"
Staff friendly, helpful, needed to look into bathroom shower, very hard to turn on water, think last person didn't want it to drip, also shower wall pulling away from tub. Great place and would stay again!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of the Country Inn & Suites, Knoxville Airport. We are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Hotel review"
We were expecting a nicer environment. We have stayed in Country Suites before and were impressed with the room's and the overall look. Not so much this time. Hotel had appeared old and worn.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of our property, compared to the other Country Inn's you have stayed with. We have made several improvements and are continuing to do so. We will have the room furniture replaced soon which will make a big difference. I hope you allow us another oppurtunity to serve you when back in the area.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
I have yet to find a Country Inn & Suites that disappoints and this one holds true to that.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review of the Country Inn & Suites, Knoxville Airport. We appreciate the great review! Hope to see you again soon. -Bill Bailey
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"quick stop from a long ride"
very nice for the price impressed
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
We are happt yo see that you were impressed with our property. Thanks for taking the time to submit a responce. We look forward to your nevt visit. -Bill Bailey
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
julie
"Decent one-night stay"
The hotel is very nicely decorated on the inside. The hotel staff was friendly and courteous. The breakfast area was very clean and the food was good. The indoor pool area was clean and nice (but I didn't get the opportunity to swim - just stuck my foot in...). My only real concern was that my room smelled strongly of mildew.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us. We are delighted you enjouyed your stay. I apologize the room smelled of mildew. Thank you for bringing this to my attention as I will take action and see that this is addressed.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Debbie
It does not have a microwave in the breakfast room for heating up breakfast. The breakfast room is way too small.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for feedback. We apologize for the limited space in our breakfast area. -Bill Bailey
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"not bad."
Had a pleasant stay. Baseboards need cleaned badly throughout the hotel along with other details. But its the details that sets one apart from the others. All in all it was fine and it was not a bad experience. The la quinta next door was a little fresher.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay. I apologize the cleanliness of the common areas did not meet your expectations. I have discussed this with housekeeping to pay closer attention to detail. I hope in the future you will give us another oppurtunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
m
"convenient to airport, but hard to find"
The furnishings seemed out of date and breakfast buffet was mediocre.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for your review. We are in the process of replacing all room furniture . We hope in the future we can meet or exceed your expectations.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"close to the airport"
wonderful personnel. Great hotel overall.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thanks you for taking the time to submit a review of the Country Inn & Suites, Knoxville Airport. We appreciate the great review. I will share your comments to all of my staff. We look forward to seeing you when back in the area.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
ok
We appreciate the 5 star rating and hope to see you again soon. -Bill Bailey
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
jason
"Met my needs, in my budget for this class hotel"
There was a large group of travel little league baseball players staying at the hotel. Even though they (and there parents) were in the dining area creating noise, we could not hear them inside of our nearby room.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to your next stay. - Bill Bailey
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
Could do better on breakfast...eggs was kind of cold for the price i wish they had better food.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
We appreciae your feedback. We hope to provide a better "Be Our Guest" breakfast on your next visit. -Bill Bailey
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
middleton
"Giggleweeds"
Guess we didn't realize how far out the place was. Came in on I40 rather than the beltway. Would be good if they made that clear. Was easy to get back out to the West. OK place.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again when in the Knoxville area. -Bill Bailey
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Good service.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to review our property . We are pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope to be your hotel of choice when back in the Knoxville/Alcoa area again.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Tressa
"Home away from home!"
Welcoming atmosphere in a safe and convenient location. Kids loved the indoor pool.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to review our property . We are pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay. Glad the pool was inviting and the kids had a good time. We hope to be your hotel of choice when back in the Knoxville/Alcoa area again.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Deborah
"Great Stay!"
Spacious, clean, room and the friendly service you would expect when visiting the great state of Tennessee!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for the great review. I will share your comments with my staff. We strive to provide exceptional service to all our guests. Hope to see you again when back in the area.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Casey Comer
"Convenient and clean"
We had a late arrival in to Knoxville. Hotel room was clean and staff very friendly and professional. We enjoyed the stay.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are delighted to see you found the stay to be enjoyable. -Bill Bailey
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
stan
"Always a good stay"
I've stayed here before when flying out from the Knoxville airport, and I will continue to stay there everytime I do from here on out Always a nice, clean room with a really nice pool, and hot tub Free shuttle back and forth to the airport is a huge plus also
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for the great review and 5 star rating. We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to your next visit. -Bill Bailey
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
John V Rouse
"Nice Staff. Close to airport."
Got in late. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Comfortable beds and rooms. Good proximity to the airport. Shuttle driver was very helpful and nice.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with our staff members. -Bill Bailey
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
JB
"Convenient location & reasonable rates"
Convenient location & reasonable rates. Would stay again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to seeing you again. - Bill Bailey
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Terrible tv"
The staff was excellent.The tv connections were terrible.Hot breakfast every morning.Might want to think about extra help during breakfast hours to keep up with demand.I would stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for your review and for mentioning the staff. I apologize the TV had a bad connection. Please don't hesitate to let the desk staff know next time you have any issues. -Bill Bailey
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Very comfortable"
Good hotel value. I wouldn't change a thing.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
We appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again when in the Knoxville/Alcoa area. - Bill Bailey
3 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Holloway
"Nice hotel that is close to airport and food."
Perfect location next to airport and food. They also have an indoor pool and spa.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
We appreciate the 5 star rating. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again when in Alcoa. -Bill Bailey
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
I enjoyed my stay.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon. -Bill Bailey
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Christa Reese
"A+"
Nice, clean, friendly, nonsmoking!!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for the great review and 5 star rating! We hope to see you again when your travels bring you this way again. -Bill Bailey
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Very nice & comfy"
I arrived late at night & was picked up by a very friendly staff member. Check in was easy & he answered any questions I had such as finding dinner that late nearby. The room was fabulous & cool upon entry which I love not having a humid hot room when I arrive. Breakfast was quiet the next morning & was just enough.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again soon. -Bill Bailey
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"An excellent hotel"
Close to the airport, free airport shuttle is extremely convenient. The front desk staff was highly efficient and friendly. Comfortable room, nice breakfast. Lots of restaurants nearby.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for your review. I appreciate the kind words about the staff and I will be sure to share your comments with them. We hope to see you again soon. -Bill Bailey
1 night family trip May 30, 2014
"ask questions"
We were charged for parking, that is not made clear on the website. The exterior of the hotel almost made me get back in my car, but the room was clean and quiet.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Ok, it was under renovation average clean place had airport shuttle
Other trip May 25, 2014
excellent
I was disappointed that even though I specifically requested a pack-n-play for my 16 month toddler when I had booked the room over a month ago, I was told that none were available upon check in. The gentleman at the front desk said he called other hotels in the area and none were available there either. I find that hard to believe. However, he was otherwise very pleasent and helpful, and was willing to pick me up from airport after I returned our rental car since our flight out was early in the morning.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Convenient. Nice brkfst. Comfortable"
We felt the place could be cleaner, particularly the carpets. That was our only complaint.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Michele
"Close to the airport"
The service was great! We arrived into the airport at midnight, the hotel shuttle was there to pick us up in minutes, and they were very helpful the next morning with directions. Overall, the hotel is a moderate hotel with need of a few updates, which they are in the process of doing.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"3 day trip!"
I was there for 3 days on a business trip and I stayed at this hotel. Very convincing, close to the airport, I would definitely come back again.
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Cèsar
Direction from map quest were wrong.
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Friendly, Comfortable, and Close to the Airport"
We're looking for a spot with an airport shuttle, and the basics for a comfortable stay. Bingo! The staff is super friendly and helpful, willing to take you to the airport or pick you up at the airport at the drop of a hat. Lovely, quiet room. Worth it in every way!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for the great review of our property. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again when in the area.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Poor Management"
The room that we stayed in had a musty smell to it. We had an issue with our reservation which we were told must be resolved by a manager. We left the manager multiple messages, and each time we inquired if the manager was in we were told: 'The manager is unavailable." We stayed there 2 days, the manager could have made time to talk to us, but did not. THAT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of the Country Inn & Suites, Knoxville Airport. I was unaware of any issues and nothing was brought to my attention. Perhaps my staff was addressing your issues with the owner and I am very sorry your complaints went unresolved. That is not our typical standard of operations. We hope to be more professional in addressing any issues in the future.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Great airport location"
The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. Rooms are a bit worn and dated but still comfortable and we had no issues. I would stay there again as its a central location to all shopping and restaurants.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Becci
"Nice hotel close to airport and restaurants"
Good hotel. Convienant to airport. Restaurants close by to eat at. Can be at airport in a couple minuets
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Close to the aiport"
many food option near by, close to the airport. Room was clean but furniture was slightly outdated but still a nice place to stay
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our property. We are glad you had an enjoyable stay. I apologize the furniture wasn't up to your expectations. We are in the process of finishing renovations in which all furniture will be replaced.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Best service EVER!!!"
My stay was awesome !! The manager Mr. Bailey was extremely helpful and just plain sweet. I had made a mistake on my booking and he sorted it out quickly. My rooms were clean and so comfortable. I will definitely stay again !
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport, TN
Thank you for the great review. I am pleased to see that I resolved the booking mistake in a timely manner. We look forward to your next visit while in Alcoa, TN.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014