All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
343 Main St, Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Great pool
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Bad internet service
Very expensive for condition of room. Room smelled horrible, had to go but air freshener just to mask the smell. Not enough towels for three people. We were on bottom floor and people on top floor could be heard walking around room at 4am for 2 hours straight. Floors were disgusting, I wouldn't even walk on them barefoot.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Nice upgrade.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Lydia
"Staff was so accommodating"
I had to contact the hotel twice to change my reservation and they were very accommodating . Not only did the meet my needs, they didn't charge me for any of the changes. I would recommend this place and we are looking forward to a return visit
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"A nice place to stay, convenient to Rt. 28"
Very nice amenities in a very convenient resort close to just about everything.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
P.J.
"Great hotel, we will definitely choose it again"
We really enjoyed our stay. This hotel is a great value. Every year we stay in the area and this has been our favorite. TWe had a difficult time finding a dog-friendly hotel in the area so were happy to have found this right on the main road - close to everything. They were very nice to our dog and that scores big points. The pool was great and was the kids' favorite part. Having a full fridge and microwave in the room was a great addition. he room was a perfect size but could use a bit of refreshing.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Good Deal"
Overall I would stay again. Given the price and location,it is a good bargain. Stayed 5 nights. 4 nights were relatively quiet. The 5th night (Sat) had somewhat noisy neighbors as hotel was almost full.
5 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Dean
Dirty hotel and old. I never come back.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Alexandre
"Nice hotel right on the main road"
Good location. Near beaches like Seagull beach. The hotel wasn't the most exotic or nicest place I have ever stayed at but it did have a refrigerator and I small porch where we let our bathing suits dry. Also my kids liked both swimming pools; both indoor and outdoor. They also had washer and dryers that you could use(not in the room but easily accesable on the first floor). The room rates are reasonable and I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a bargain.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Weekend fun!"
Very nice hotel, not my first time there,exelent for the kids!!
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Bruno
"The hotel and location was okay."
The rooms weren't bad. The internet connection was absolutely terrible. There were many of the hotel's clientele that completely took over the outdoor and indoor pool, and there was a lot of noise in the hotel. The community door was broken, and every time someone went to open it, it sounded like glass being broken.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Laney
"Do not stay here"
Room smelled musty. Hair in bathroom. Room was dark and in serious need of renovation.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your opinions, I only wish you had let us know, so we might of had the chance to take care of it.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Decent enough"
The room was average, outdated but what I would expect for the price. The pools are nice, the area is convenient for traveling but absolutely no wifi in the rooms. That was a pretty big inconvenience and when I mentioned it to the front desk on the first day, I was told to go to the library. We could live without wifi but it was definitely difficult to get any type of work done from my phone. I wouldn't stay there again but it wasn't awful either.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your concerns, and I do hope you give us another try. Thank you, GM Sylvie M.
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Very Comfortable."
The hotel staff was very kind, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The indoor and outdoor pools were well kept and clean. The disadvantages are having vehicles parked right outside of your door (noise factor), the hotel still uses keys to get into the hotel and your room ( quaint but outdated for security reasons) and we had a TV that was from the 1980's. Overall, we had a nice 2 day stay.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Thank you for sharing you nice comments regarding staff and facility. We continue to upgrade. Hope to see you again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Vin
"Not that nice"
-Keys to door didn't work initially -Air Conditioner didn't work -Wifi didn't work...front desk never responded to our request -Found someone else's socks in room -Bed was comfy but the fitted sheet kept coming off -First time I have seen a tube television since '07 -Room was SO dark
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Hello Kate, I am sorry for your recent stay. We are working to correct those issues. Thank you, Sylvie M . GM
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Kate
"Hotel away from the busy streets."
The hotel was ok. Wish they would serve breakfast. Loved Cape Cod. Will go back again.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Dear Guest, I am sorry you location did not meet your needs. Thank you for sharing your concerns. Sylvie M . GM
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Rani
"Very nice visit"
Was there for an art related event, was surprised at the spaciousness of the room and the comfortable feel. However could not get tv to high def, but not really a problem
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Hello David, I appreciate very much you sharing the time spent at Yarmouth Resort. See you next visit. Thank you, Sylvie M. GM
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Very disappointed, would not stay here again"
When we went to go open the door to the room we were given keys to, there was someone still in it. Apparently they were staying an extra day/doing late check out and staff was not aware/forgot. They then put us in the honeymoon sweet which was the "best room they had". The shampoo was used, there was a used soap bar in the shower along with hair, and when we filled up the jacuzzi tub- the water started to turn green/brown. The smell of the place reminded me of my Nana's house and I got little to no sleep because when the "locked" door was something I alone could have broken down. I would not stay here again.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Dear June Guest, I am sincerely sorry. I just wish you had spoken to me at check out to share your concerns. Again, very sorry, Sylvie M. GM
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Safety First"
Carpeted room was smelly, water pressure from faucet was so strong we had to be careful not to turn the water on like one would normally turn on a faucet or we would have water all over our clothes. The Back door or side door leading into the hotel was not secured therefore anyone could push the door and enter. This means anyone off the street could enter the building without a key.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Dear Traveler, Thank you for sharing your concerns. On a positive note, we have re-placed the entire door. Hope you give us another chance next time you visit Cape Cod. Sylvie M. GM
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
"ok place"
room needed for a few nights, you get what you pay for basically. Cheap room at a cheap price
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Hello Dave, Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the Yarmouth Resort. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Cape Cod. Thank you, Sylvie GM
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
Davie
"Getaway"
The room was clean it was close to many things.The staff was friendly.Morning coffee in the lobby.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Pam
"School vacation"
My children had fun. The hotel had activities for them to go to Monday thru Wednesday . I am happy that they enjoyed their school vacation .
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
mother
"Front desk personnel were accomodating"
It was pleasant and peaceful.
Thank you for sharing , the Desk Agents appreciate the kind words. Sylvie GM
4 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice Jacuzzi Room!!"
The hotel was in the middle of shops, restaurants, and beaches. Went for a relaxing overnight and the Jacuzzi tub was excellent. It was right in the room so you are able to relax and watch tv. They also had a indoor pool, Jacuzzi, and sauna. We never made it down to go in the pool but we peeked in....very spacious pool and pool area. The staff was very friendly!! We will definitely go back again!!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great staff, great price but worn out hotel."
Staff were great, room clean but so run down. This hotel needs attention and updating. Everything appears shabby, furniture, linens, Super old TV. Smokers that are residents are everywhere so there is no getting away from smelling cigarettes. There are workmen that stay long term here that noisily leave for work at 5:30 am. The walls are thin and conversations are heard in the room next door. The location is central to one of the busiest areas on the Cape, if that is what you want. Parking was fine. Again, the staff were very accommodating. Great price, that cannot be beat.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Thank you for sharing your concerns. I am sorry you encountered these issues. I only wish you had shared those concerns while you were here, and we might of been able to better address them for you. Thank you, Sylvie GM
7 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"About as Pet Friendly as you can get"
My family came down to the Cape for an off season visit and looked for a dog friendly hotel...we found the best. With our dog's name on the welcome board and a bag of treats at check in, it was a nice touch. Rooms are nice, homey and not cookie cutter. Indoor pool was great and...this is important (to me anyway), this is a time share and they didn't try and snare me into a presentation and sales pitch.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. See you next time. Sylvie-GM
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Will
"Very outdated"
Last minute decision to get a room. Picked because of price.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"No heat!!!!"
The heater didn't work so there was only one available room left and two doors down there was a dog yapping! The TV was super small, too so we decided to stay in our room. The only thing the mgr wow do is give us a small portable heater. She should have given us a discount for our trouble!!!!! The floor was dirty, too. I would never go back, it's not worth the $ at all
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Please try us again, I wish you had shared your concerns while at the the property. Thank you, Sylvie-GM
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
lisa
"Not good"
The room was dated The ac was broke The bed was hard The towels where stiff
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your concerns, we have corrected those issues. Wish you had shared the information while you were here. Thank you, Sylvie-GM
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
chris
Yarmouth Resort is located in a good spot, close to restaurants, mini golf tracks, and other things to do. However, it was a bit outdated, and the room was a bit stuffy with a distinct odor. Also, the front desk person could be a little nicer when she was checking us in.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Antony
"great time"
very enjoyable pool and hot tub were very clean room was comfortable and the desk staff most friendly
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Perfect spot to stay before your ferry ride."
Ended up being a great spot to stay before getting on the 9:30am ferry to Nantucket. We just needed a quiet night's rest at an affordable rate and this hotel fit the bill. One downside is this place attracts buses so you might hear a surge of guests late at night. We will stay here again.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Thank you, and we are happy that The Yarmouth Resort filled all your needs. Thank you, Sylvie-GM
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Jesse
"OUR ROOM"
WAS CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE, EASY TO GET TO PLACES FROM THERE.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great resort lovely inside and out."
Very friendly staff, facilities exceptional and beyond expectations.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
A.
"Cozy and Clean"
The room was very clean and big enough. The walls are thin though, so if you get loud people next door, you can hear them. The exterior doors slam when shut making a lot of noise. The accommodations were great. I like that there's a kitchenette, so you don't have to eat out if you don't want to. There are also books and games in the room, which helps if you have children to entertain.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
We constantly strive to correct issues and concerns as they are shared with us. Hope you try us again. Sylvie-GM
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Rooms were clean, excellent housekeeping staff,good location friendly front desk personel, this was my second visit would stay here again good rates
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Old Fashioned Style/Modern Amenities"
First let me start off by saying if you're use to staying in the chain motels and insistant on that type of cookie cutter housing then please...don't read any further. If you and the family like something a little different...Hi, welcome to my review. The Yarmouth Resort is an older facility that takes you back to a different time. The front lobby is quite welcoming and the staff is very pleasant and helpful. A view of the very clean indoor pool is seen from here. The rooms are quite sizeable for a vacation resort. With our family of four we opted for the family suite. At our room we were greeted with a kitchenette, a dining nook and a sizeable living room. The private deck was quite welcome after a full day of Cape exploration. The two bedrooms were small but with one of the rooms having two twin beds it was nice that each child had thier own bed. The bathroom was quite clean and the extra towels that we had requested via our Hotels.com reservation were there waiting for us in abundance. Plenty of water pressure and hot water to be had when it came time for that. Lots of parking available and the restaurant next door was fantastic and had a nice gluten free selection for my wife who has Celiac as well as ample choices for my picky ten year old. So what could be the down sides here you ask. First as I stated it is an older property. I guess newer amenities haven't quite made it around everywhere. The lock on the room door wasn't the industry standard computer card that we've become accustomed to, instead it was an old fashioned key in the door handle and the dead bolt didn't actually go out all the way to lock anything. Plus there was a separate key for the doors of the facility. A little tough when coming in after a long day of exploring and full arms trying to fumble for one key then another. The room description stated that there were two rooms when in fact there was one room with a door that had the one large bed and the other "room" was a passageway into an are
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Thank you for sharing you pleasant experience with us.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Keith
"Perfect place for the traveler on a budget"
Decent motel with some fun activities for kids (adults too). Really friendly staff and a great location. I'll be back.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Cape Cod get away"
The resort was great! The location was great for traveling to Marthas Vineyard and dining in Hyannis. I would definitely recommend this resort and will be returning next year!
Thank you. Sylvie-GM
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Sinead
Hotel also allows animals and tour busses. Quite noisy in the early a.m. and p.m.
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Sylvie GM
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Smelly stay at most!"
The room had very very bad stale smelling order. The shower appeared clean until you got in and realize the curtain liner became slimy when it gets wet and was full of small holes and cracks! Fridge was off and when removing freezer tray water gushing all over me! No sound proof between floors, children above us woke us up very early both mornings! Writing scribbles or drag marks along front of room. Internet not available in rooms! With supposed remodel which was poor quality, what a huge disappointment!
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Thank you for sharing your most recent visit. We have addressed these issues. Thank you, Sylvie-GM
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Yarmouth resort
"Nice old schoolish hotel"
When we checked in we were given the wrong keys, and entered a room already occupied. The rooms are stuck in the late 90s.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Needs some TLC"
I guess you get what you pay for - the room was musty and rather dark. The bathroom tub/ shower was sorely in need - although the shower itself was fine. The pool lighting could be more pleasing at night. And there really wasn't much of an outdoor place to relax.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
We are sorry you did not reach out to management to correct for you. Give us another try. Thank you, Sylvie--GM
3 night trip Sep 3, 2014
I was very pleased to have found this great place to stay. I am looking forward to returning next year. They have everything you need to relax, excercise, and enjoy the cape. The room was clean, the staff was courteous, and I loved the outdoor pool area.
Thank you so much for the kind words. Sylvie GM
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
Faith
I enjoyed our recent stay at Yarmouth Resort. The room was a tad outdated but overall nice. The location was great it was close by to everything you would need. Would stay in the hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Quite a disappointment"
We expected more of Yarmouth Resort. It was somehow old-fashioned. They didn`t offer breakfast so we had to go somewhere else. There are better places to stay in this area.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Alex
"Musty Hotel"
not clean Musty smell. Babies with regular diapers allowed in pool
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
jb
"Two day stay - nice experience"
Front desk was very helpful. Older building maintained well. Room was laid back and clean. Lots of very good restaurants nearby. Excellent location. Short drive to ferries to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
AH
"PRETTY GOOD FOR THE PRICE"
The resort is nice. The pool is huge. Love it. Nice Jacuzzi. Did not go to the outdoor pool, but it looked nice. The Front Desk staff is okay, not overly warm. The lobby of the hotel is very nice. The location can't be beat. Close to everything, including other hotels, restaurants. Not far from the beaches. Love the balconies. The amenities were really good. The pictures on the website are old. It showed an old tv. Our's was a nice flat screen tv. The hotel is very clean. My kids loved it, but we had challenges with the door locks. It took a lot of finagling to get into the downstairs door and our hotel room door. I told the Front Desk, but they already seem aware of it. They said I just had to mess around with it, and it would work. They also have the old fashion keys and not the swipe card. All in all, I would stay again. Really not bad for the price.
We look forward to Welcoming you back! See you soon. Sylvie-GM
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Annette
"Perfect location"
This is not a 5 star hotel but it is very comfortable. I love staying here.
Response by Yarmouth Resort
Thank you and see you again soon.
6 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
JoAnne
"Rundown"
Just an outdated resort, AC broken, blinds broken, still has room keys, I haven't seen a hotel room key in over 10 yrs
Other trip Aug 30, 2014