All hotels in Concord, North Carolina, United States of America

"Surprisingly spacious"
Spacious room.FREE & Good breakfast
2 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
"Details"
This was an excellent choice for us, four people travelling to Charlotte for the first time - for the ACC football championship game. Hotel convenient to I-85, we did not realize that the hotel was next to such a huge outlet mall. The staff took care of the details for us - wrote out specific directions so we could avoid the nearby mall traffic, saving us half an hour wait in traffic on the way to the game. The staff showed they were willing to take care of even the smallest details to make our stay pleasant.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
BC
"NIce hotel but make sure you have plenty of money"
Our room was wonderful and hotel was nice; however, when we checked in the man asked to see my I'd and the credit card to verify the reservation. Upon checkout I had noticed they had took an additional $50 per night out of my account as damage deposit when normally they keep the card on file and the money will not be credited to my account for 3 to 5 business days! I called back and they said there is a small sign posted on the lobby wall and she was sure the guy had told me it was for incidentals because that's their policy. Just felt very misinformed by the situation
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
ariel
Nothing to complain. Nice staff since our arrival. Nice and like new rooms. Cozy beds. Spacious room. Clean bathroom. Great location.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Gisela
"Good Work!"
Very pleasant. Service was excellent and appreciated the free wi.fi, and breakfast.
3 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
Marilyn
"First time guest"
My fiance and I decided to get a room for the night because we both live almost an hour away from Concord. We were out celebrating my birthday and our recent engagement and picked this hotel which was minutes from our destination. The hotel is very clean! The man at the front desk was super nice and helpful. He even printed a coupon at the front for us because they're guest computers were down.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Vallorie
"Very nice"
Chose this hotel after reading the good reviews about it , expedia had a great offer on it ( 30% off) making the deal even sweeter :) Excellent suits with double queen beds and a sofa bed that can accommodate 6 people ( we were only 2 adults and 2 kids). Had a kitchenette . The kids loved the inside pool especially it was November and all outside pools were closed . I loved the comprehensive breakfast and comfy beds.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
danna
"great hotel and location"
great place to make a over night stop and get back on the road with no problem. great location with lots of food options and right off the highway.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
lisa
"Charlotte Motor Speedway motel"
great rate, cleanest motel I've stayed at in years. Staff went out of way to help. will be back
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Enjoyed our stay! Hotel was clean and very convenient to places we needed to go. Restaurants near by were an added plus!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
JD
"par excellent"
Simply Great,marvelous in every way!!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Cheryl
"Great Hotel close to Concord Mills Mall!!!!"
Rooms are comfortable and the staff is very friendly.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Chantal
Pleasant. Clean hotel and rooms were very accomadating. Breakfast was a special treat also. Would return to this hotel. Recommend it highly.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"My recent stay...."
Hotel was close to all attractions. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Very nice rooms with excellent amenities. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
"AMAZING service! Great experience"
We went for our anniversary and had an amazing time! Everyone there was so nice! The room was very clean and the amenities were top of the line!! the pool and spa were very clean and welcoming. They had free coffee 24/7, breakfast was perfect, and they give as many chupa chump lolipops as you can eat! we had an amazing experience and will definately visit again!!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Blake
"Close to everything. Very welcoming."
We stayed here while in town for a friend's wedding. It's across the street from a large mall and lots of restaurants. The bed was comfortable and welcoming after a 10 hour drive. The room was large enough for my 3 year old to run around and explore. There's a microwave and a fridge in the room, but no plates or utensils or dish detergent. I wasn't expecting much from the free breakfast, but there were plenty of choices, both hot and cold. Overall, a very comfortable, welcoming stay. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Nice hotel - lots of surrounding businesses."
Great place to stay. Clean room. Excellent staff.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"CLEAN GOOD SERVICE GOOD BEDS"
Great one night in area for NFL game. Great beds. Clean room, great service. Will be using this hotel and this chain again.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Nickolus
nice property, nice breakfast, located in nice are of north Charlotte
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Concert trip + great hotel=happy people"
A couple friends and I were going to Charolette for a concert. I decided this hotel based on the reviews and that It wasn't that expensive for three people. The people at the front desk were nice and the room was spotless. The beds were super comfy and having the sleeper sofa saved us on our sleeping arrangement. Also the area surrounding had tons of places to eat and with the mall nearby we had a chance to kill some time. The only thing was how early the breakfast closed. We had all been up super late the night before so getting up early for a free breakfast wasn't great, but hey it was free breakfast so mostly worth it.
1 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2014
Samantha
I was only there a night, but it was an excellent hotel with excellent service all the way around. It was a resort experience for the price of an overnight business trip.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
sofa bed was alittle hard..We booked through hotels.com and was told one price and when we arrived was told a different price which was alittle more than expected...But other than that everything was good, breakfast was great ,services was amazing...Will be staying again but i will make sure to book myself so no unexpected prices when i arrive...
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
lisa
"Perfect hotel close to PNC Music Pavilion"
Would definitely choose this hotel again. The hotel staff were friendly, courteous, and helpful. My friend and I stayed for a concert and they helped us with transportation to and from the event. The hotel room was quiet, comfortable beds, fridge, and separate vanities from bathroom. The breakfast in the morning was probably the best part...big selection of breakfast foods. :)
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
kteadoll
I checked in at midnight and was told they only had one room left. I had my reservation for 3 or 4 days. I was told it was accessible. Large room but bathroom made me feel like I was staying in a hospital. I did not enjoy my stay because I didn't feel comfortable in that room. It also had a lot of traffic noise all night that sounded like an interstate.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Concord Mills Spdwy
Dear Ms. Whitener Thank you for submitting your concerns concering your stay at our location on August 13, 2014. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to relay your information. I see that our Guest Care Associate did try to switch you to a different location, however his hands were tied due to the fact we were sold out. This was our last room available in the entire hotel. I do apologize that the Accessible room did not fit your needs. We would have been happy to locate another hotel room in the vicinity and cancelled your reservation. Please keep this in mind for any future bookings, that may become a late arrival. Thank you again for choosing our location. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again soon.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Paula
"Great for traveling with kids"
I had two 14 yr. old girls travelling with me to go to a Concert. They loved the hotel and all the food choices ALMOST as much as Warp Tour. We stayed 2 nights! Would absolutely stay there again! There wasn't anything we needed that wasn't readily available. Staff was very helpful and happy!
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Hotel was perfect- suite perfect size for my 3 kids. Staff was incredibly accommodating. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Will choose this hotel again.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Nice hotel bathroom needed an update"
Hotel overall was in a great location. Near shopping and restaurants. Room was comfortable. It had a sitting area with desk and wet bar. Only issue:the bathroom had evidence of water damage with peeling wallpaper and the floor seemed dirty. The morning breakfast bar had everything you could want.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Concord Mills Spdwy
Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Concord/Speedway. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again soon.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Jocelyn
"Perfect location for nearby shopping and dining"
Great accomodations
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Concord Mills Spdwy
Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites/Concord/Speedway for your hospitality needs. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Phillip Oglesby
"great location"
Bedding was not clean..had spots on sheets on both beds
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
jay
Friendly staff, clean and affordable. Definitely would stay again
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Renee
"A little disappointed"
We stayed in the king suite: I expected more. The carpet had a big burn spot in the shape of a iron. The furniture was worn, the bathroom had dirty grout next to the tub. It seemed that someone wiped the floor with a wet towel instead of actually cleaning it.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Naomi
"To Grandma's House"
Great hotel. Very clean, great staff, good location
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
VT Parent
"Great Get AWAY"
Over all this is a great hotel. close to area activities. Only thing that we wish we would have known ahead of time was the holding of hotel fees beside the charge of the room. we id not know that this was a condition. Because of this we had issues with the bank. Just would have been nice to know ahead of time.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Concord Mills Spdwy
Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites for your hospitality needs. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very good"
Close to everything, food, shopping, and the highway.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
This hotel was great! Had a great location, great service and the beds were GREAT!! Planning a trip in October and hope we can get in at this hotel again!
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Concord Mills Spdwy
Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites/Concord/Speedway. We appreciate your comments and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay while visiting the area.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Average Hotel"
It was an average stay at an average hotel...nothing specific stands out.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
creel
"Good hotel"
Hotel was okay. Staff was great. No problem getting extra towels and new blankets for sofabed, my son said the ones from the closet smelled funny. The room was clean, a little run down, big rips in sofa. Breakfast was good. A little concerned about the location when we pulled up and saw security guards out front, but everything was fine for the one night we were there.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Concord Mills Spdwy
Thank you for taking your valuable time to inform us about your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback from our guests. Thank you for recognizing our staff for providing exceptional service. We feel lucky that we have such a great staff, who treats all of our guests with professionalism and courtesy. I have communicated your concerns that you mentioned with my Management Team Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"Attend graduation"
No complaints, everything was fine. The room was as described.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Concord Mills Spdwy
Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites for your recent stay. We appreciate your comments and we look forward to serving you again soon.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Kay
"In town for a concert at the PNC pavilion"
Great hotel and comfortable. Nice location and nice employees. I would definitely stay here again and recommend friends to stay. :).........................................................……
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
jen
"Pleasant Surprise"
First time with SpringHill Suites and must say we were very impressed.. The desk worker's were extremely helpful as I needed to locate a pharmacy and they printed the direction's for me. Went as far as to inquire if I had any problem finding it.. The suite was spacious and had all the amenities you cold need. The only negative was no diagram for locating the Ice machine on our floor.. Breakfast was good with enough to choose from also... A Pleasant Surprise it was....
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Concord Mills Spdwy
Thank you for your response concerning your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and we hope that we can serve you again in the near future.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Jules
"Great for race fans"
Nice motel. Spacious rooms, very clean. Central to all things racing! Visit the shops, the tracks, and the museums.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Nan
"great time"
We stayed at this location to go to the nascar car race and it was perfect.Ryan at the front desk provided us with a shuttle service we got there and back no problem great breakfast no complaints at all we will stay there again.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Concord Mills Spdwy
Thank YOu for taking the time to do this survey and I am so happy you had a great time as we aim to please everytime guest with the up most best customer service. We hope to see you for the races next season
1 night trip May 25, 2014
cag
"Race weekend"
Absolutely loved everything about this hotel, but especially the bed!!!
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Concord Mills Spdwy
Thank you for your kind words and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon'
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Best hotel"
I have no complaints. Everything was great and the price was just right. I stayed in the studio king size room. I loved the room n the location because it was so much to do during our stay.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2014
Great hotel right near the raceway!
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Visited for 3 nights with the family"
Check and check out were excellent. Room was excellent. Refrigerator did not work and was promptly replaced. Microwave did not work and was promptly fixed. Pool was excellent for our 5 and 2 year olds, and the breakfast was solid. The front desk was great!! Our only minor complaint were the small and very soft pillows.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Concord Mills Spdwy
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel we strive to make every guests stay the most enjoyable part of thier trip. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Mel
"We'll be back!"
Can't think of 1 negative thing to say! Clean room, Comfy bed, tv had plenty of channels and good reception. We will stay here again the next time were in the area!
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
J.W.
"Close to local shopping."
Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Lawanna C
"clean & cozy"
This hotel was clean & cozy. The staff was very nice. It had all of the amenities I needed. Plenty of surrounding food & entertainment as well. The price was pretty low for this area. No complaints.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
kim
"I don't have one complaint. t"
My experience here was great and I will not consider another hotel when I'm back in the area unless this Springhill is full.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014