All hotels in Medina, Ohio, United States of America
5021 Eastpointe Drive, Medina, OH, 44256, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

This is one of the best Hotels, and they have an excellent staff. That was the best nights sleep I have had in several months. Excellent bed and very quiet area.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
J.R.Tighe
"Very nice stay"
Great location, several restaurants next door and across the street. Very friendly staff. It appeared to have been recently updated. My room was clean and fresh. Great place for the rate.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Thid was a great motel clean the only one i would stay at again
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Everlina
"Fine but needs a big spring cleaning"
Found a critter on the wall and bathroom needed a big cleaning. Checked in late, checked out early but the lack of cleanliness in my room was very off putting.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Good. Not great."
Staff was pleasant. Shower wasn't clean. Not the end of the world but a little off putting.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Doug
"Wondeful Stay"
I have stayed in this hotel before and to my surprise it was renovated. The room was a double queen with the fridge and microwave. It was very clean. I was surprised also at the flat screen TV. The only things that I was unhappy with is the fact that the tub drained a little slow, there was no bars in the bathroom for stability, as I broke my foot while on vacation, and when I called the front desk the first night and said I wanted NO service to my room, on the third day we came back and the room was serviced, nothing had been touched but I still didn't like it.
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
Hair on "clean" sheets and stains on comforter.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
"Oasis"
While traveling, through the snow, alone and exhausted, I was so happy to get to my room. It was so clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant and helpful. If in that area again, I would gladly choose the same hotel/room.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"For the price it was ok..."
For the price it was OK, didn't smell like mold, but there were mold stains around the ceiling in the bathroom. The room was clean otherwise though, beds comfortable enough. The staff was nice.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
The room's décor was a bit dated but clean and fine for the price. I
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2013
"clean and fine place to sleep for the night"
No concerns it was clean and the staff was friendly. Not all rooms have coffee pots, if any, you had to go to the lobby to get it. It was available 24 x 7. Unfortunately the hotel does not have interior access to get to the lobby and break fast being that it was a chilly weekend I might have rethought this selection for future stays during winter in the Akron area.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"easy to find,drive through check in"
Good price and easy highway access
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"close to interstate and restaurants"
Great Staff and excellent condition. Very close to multiple restaurants. Great For the price
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
"room ok.....service not so much"
room was adequate. breakfast terrible. more water than coffee, more water than orange juice, trash can overflowing, when told staff said they were too busy to take care of it. would not give us a receipt when we checked out, sad that would come from expedia.....have not seen it. Hotel is hard to access when coming from one direction.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Marie
"Red Roof Inn, Medina, Ohio"
Hotel was very nice. Good neighborhood. Room was big and very clean and neat. They do allow pets which was a selling point with us. Would stay at Red Roof again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
only problem with our stay was on the last day of our stay they ran out of milk for the cereal. breakfast is supposed to last til 9:30 they should have everything they need until then. When we asked the staff they said there was nothing they could do. But overall except for that we were satisifed with our stay
2 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"Great price for basic necessities"
Pros: Check in was quick, very friendly service. Room was clean and comfortable. Newer LCD flat screen TV was impressive. Bedding was clean, mattresses comfortable. Pillows small but very firm and thick. Plenty of hot water in spacious well-designed shower. Negatives: Carpet was old and stained. Internet service worked well. Noise level can be high, depending on your neighbors. Walls are thin; can clearly hear conversations from adjoining room and ceiling creaks when people walk in room above. Conclusion: If you are looking for extravagance with tons of amenities, this is not the place. But if you are like me and want a homey room with dependable basic necessities, comfort, and free continental breakfast, then the price is a good deal.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Poor Maintenance"
Toilet was clogged when we checked into our room. Front desk said it would be fixed immediately. After repeated calls to the front desk with no response, we asked to be moved to another room and were denied because hotel was full. It was too late to check into another hotel. Toilet never fixed. We stayed at another Red Roof Inn the following evening which was wonderful. I have written their Corporate Office about this particular motel. I will never book into this motel again.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
First floor room was not available. There was only one desk clerk available at check-in time approximately 7:30 PM. Took 20 minutes to get waited on.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Convenient for overnight stop on road trip"
This hotel is easy to get to from the interstate, and is walking distance from multiple dining options. When traveling alone, I prefer to stay in hotels with interior room doors, but considering the neighborhood, I felt perfectly fine in this hotel, even with external doors. I found a maintenance issue in my room upon my arrival, and the staff switched me promptly into another room when I asked.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"first impression"
The toilet was full of excrement. I was given a plunger and one rubber glove, and told to clean it up. Then I was given a coupon good for one night's stay.
4 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
Alice
The motel was just that "a motel" we did not expect any perks, just a clean, quiet and comfortable stay. That is what we received! Good location and service people were very friendly.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"red roof inn"
Room was clean,beds were comfortable. I would stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
rudy
"Was very convenient for us. Would stay again here"
Very courteous and helpful. Was pleased with drive thru check in. Made it nice.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Great for one night stay during road trip. Very clean, nice staff and great price point.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
"nice, easy to get to"
nice, easy to find, mainly for those who just want a bed for the night. no refrigerator. bathroom seemed smaller than others.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
Terry M
"Just ok"
Overnight stay uneventful. Nothing to get excited about.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Phyllis
"Graet deal"
Got a great deal on my stay, very quiet location, lots of restaurants nearby too.
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2013
sc
"Medina"
There's nothing fancy here, but for the price the value is great and the hotel staff couldn't be nicer. I stay here every time I go to Medina.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2013
was very cold at check in. finally got heater to work a little the first nite but was very noisy and got little sleep. then it quit the next day. then people checked in behind us in the smoking rooms and the smoke smell was so strong that we couldnt breath so we left.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Wedding night stay"
We wanted to get away just for one night the night of our wedding. The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable, everything worked, front desk was friendly, fast check in and check out, places to eat within walking distance. Nothing to complain about.
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2013
"MINUS AMMENITIES"
Room was to small, not much space to walk. It had no refrigerator or microwave or coffee pot. We were displeased about that!!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Brenda
One Star hotel next door to a Three Star hotel that I will book the next time I am in Medina on business.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2013
Alan K.
"Wonderful stay"
We had to travel to Cleveland for a doctor appointment. We booked this hotel and we are so happy that we did. The room was wonderful. I don't know that I have ever stayed in a room that was so clean. I would definitely stay again and you should too
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2013
"Loud heater"
Overall fine at a bargain price, but the heater was so noisy, going on and off throughout the night, leading to loss of sleep.
3 night trip Jan 20, 2013
"Convenient"
Just what I needed after a long drive. Nothing over the top, just simple and convenient.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2013
Nice for the money. No frills, but clean. Wi-fi works. Breakfast is not the best. Nice staff. Check in is fast.
Business trip Jan 20, 2013
Clean, basic room. Worked for a short stay. Restaurants within walking distance
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2013
"Not bad enough to leave."
I'm a bit less picky when I'm not paying that much for a room, but I do expect things like the bathroom lights to work, Kleenex boxes that actually have something in them and to get an actual queen sized bed that I paid for, not a full. It was a bunch of small annoyances that made the stay less than perfect, but not bad enough to go to another hotel.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
"Adequate for what you pay for"
Just a one night stop-over, but can't say I'll use this motel again. Musty smell in the room, but it is an older motel. Carpet and paint need to be refreshed. As far as that goes entire motel needs updating. Breakfast was a joke, but you get what you pay for. The only real complaint was that, from what I could see in the morning, they may have had 10 or so rooms occupied, but the desk put them all together, so we had loudly crying babies on one side and controlled arguing on the other. The problem was the walls are so thin, you could hear everything.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2013
GNK
"Typical Red Roof Stay"
Clean room. Excellent front desk service at both arrival and departure. My ONE and ONLY complaint was the noise from the freeway. Awful! If you stay here make sure you ask for a room on the backside of the Red Roof Inn.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2012
symsdad
This is a nice place to stay for the money. It isn't fancy, but clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly.
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2012
We enjoyed our stay at the Red Roof in Medina very much. The room was in very good condition, well stocked with everything we needed, and very comfortable. Check-in and check-out were quick and easy, and we were very satisfied overall.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2012
"Disappointing Experience."
Had an end room - one bed (Queen bed). Due to outside stairwell cutting into part of the room there was hardly enough room on one side of the bed next to the wall to get in/out of bed. Bathroom very small and bathtub drain plugged/slow. Took over two hours to drain just 4 inches of water. Also, when I first turned on the water, found a clump of hair floating in the water. Also do not like Red Roof's policy of charging $1.50 for a safe in room which I never use. They claim they will deduct it from you bill when you check out but how does that work when you prepay on Expedia? Located far enough out in the country that your car is safe in the parking lot and it is safe to walk to the several adjacent restaurants even after dark. Unfortunately in my travels during the last few months I have found Red Roof's to be hit/miss. Some good, others not so good. Best to read the reviews before booking.
Other trip Oct 17, 2012
Sarge
Very good basic comfortable hotel, nice staff. Breakfast barely worth the effort which is expected.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
ed
"Good hotel, but noisy."
My only problem was noise through the door from fellow residents enjoying the porch outside at a very late hour, and the noisy plumbing in adjacent rooms.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Bruce
"Just OK"
thought it would have had option of fresh fruit, hot oatmeal or grit packets, or boiled egg--pnut butter--wish we had been at Hampton Inn next door
Other trip Sep 16, 2012

"Redroof Inn Medina"
Good value for your buck but the hotel is really in need of upgrading.Especially the carpets.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Kesha
"Great quiet place to sleep near highway."
It was quiet clean and reasonably priced for a highway stopover.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"functional motel - cold breakfast"
Decided to stay here with rest of group in town for basketball tournament. The rate was just ok. I thought breakfast was included, but it certainly didn't satisfy - all cold items, except a toaster for white or brown bread. No bagels, no eggs, nothing hot, except a dispenser for hot water/tea, or instant powdered flavoured coffees. It was not enough for the players for sure, so they all went to Denny's just 5 minutes walk away. The room was as advertised 2 queen beds - The TV worked, and I didn't use the in-room safe. Only one bar of hand soap - no other items such as shampoo, bath soap, so be sure to bring your own. There were plenty of towels. This is definitely a motel, as all rooms are accessed from outside door to each room. Ice machine worked well. Laundry facility but I didn't use it. There was no coffee tea maker in my room. No fridge. Perhaps I needed to ask for a 'deluxe' room? The staff at front for check in were fine/helpful... same with check-out. Wi-fi worked well.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013