All hotels in Findlay, Ohio, United States of America
1951 Broad Ave, Findlay, OH, 45840, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Good stay for the price"
We stayed here for two nights for a weekend of golfing and a trip to cedar point. The room was clean and in decent condition. The price was right for the room, and checking in and out was quick and easy. We didnt have any complaints.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"ok for one night stay"
Good location for our destination. Ok for one night stay. Wouldn't recommend for multiple night stay based on the nightly fee and overall rating. Beds need updated. Feels like you're sleeping on the floor because of how low they are. Need some updating on vanity faucet (hard to turn on) and shower head. Does have nice flat screen TV.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
8-10-2013
"pool"
the ad for this hotel showed a beautiful pool, got there and the pool had green water and looked like it had never been cleaned. Contacted duty staff and yup they agree, they said Berry Berry Dirty. The feature of a clean nice looking pool was one of the draws to this hotel. Breakfast was unimpressive as well.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2013
DMBrison
"Dirty Rooms"
Rooms were dirty, beds uncomfortable, pricing too high...They turned off our keys while we were loading. Check out was at 11a.m., keys were turned off at 10:30a.m. Very inconvenient! I would not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"It was okay for 2 nights"
The main reason I picked this hotel was because it was close to family. The room seemed clean, I was a little puzzled to why we had 2 guests registered to stay and only 1 set of towels in the room. The pool was closed for repairs and it was over 90degs when we were there. It was okay for the 2 nights we stayed. I think if we were going to stay longer, we will go to another hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
Cathy
"A bit worn-in but exceptionally clean!"
The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was spotless.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"okay for one night"
room was dated, but fairly clean. the paint in the bathtub was chipping off in chunks. we had extremely loud neighbors with kids up until 2 am--very thin walls. did request a working hair dryer and staff was very friendly and brought to our room quickly.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Not at all satisfied"
Our stay at Red Roof Inn in Findlay, OH was not good at all. We know the place is not a 3 star or even 2 but it was just horrible. The beds were very old, in our case the vanity light above the mirror was not working so i called the front desk, which sent a man that didn't speak any english to try to fix it, but instead (because the light didn't work) he, himself took the desk lamp and plug it next to the vanity mirror and made me understand to leave it on-no choice. The shower rod was falling, and the tub had a leak, the rrom was very humid. I usually don't complaint but this was just ridiculous.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Tama
"Had what was needed"
This hotel was clean and quiet. Close to a number of restaurants (walking distance). Right off the interstate. Had everything I needed. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"Comfortable & clean but nothing special"
It's a basic room. But the tiny breakfast room had few options, and the tv channels were limited (no comedy central).
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
"Only available room we could find for weekend"
Dirty carpet - or else it was terribly stained. The bathroom needed a good scrubbing. And the blanket (not the bedspread - we took that off and put it on the floor) the blanket that was on the bed had something on it... looked like blood. I had disinfecting wipes that I used on it.... and we only used the sheet. The bed was comfortable, tv worked fine, had a working small refrigerator and microwave that we didn't use. So, if they would just give everything a really good scrubbing, it would be fine. The outside needed power-washed too. Staff was friendly, and the price was very good. Just can't go back because of that blanket! If it hadn't been so late and we were so tired, I would have called front desk to have another one brought up to our room. Should have...
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"close to I75 and reasonable"
Was close to the interstate 75
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2013
Roberta
"One night stay."
TV remote did not work, telphoned front desk x2, inquired at the desk x1, said they were going to send some one up to program remote, no one came. Light above sink burned out. Inquired at front dssk, the lady said well does it need to be replaced right away? As if we were an inconvenience. Well we brushed our teeth, washed our faces, put in and took out eye contacts, make up and hair in the dark. It was never replaced during our stay, one night. Tub faucet small stream of water leaking for our entire visit. The pool was dirty. Pillows were flat, pillow cases different color then the sheets, off white/yellow, looked dirty. The gentleman who checked us in and out was professional and very good. The lady at the desk we asked about our concerns was very unprofessional and could of cared less.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Cheryl
"Just ok"
Everything was ok. I do have to say they were very nice to are group we had about 11 11 years boys with us. They let us have the parking lot and side yard for the boys to play.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Good Choice for Findlay!"
I was in Findlay on biz and chose the RR based on what I read on HC. Very solid establishment; friendly and efficient staff. My room was quiet, clean and comfortable. I'll return on my next trip!
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2013
Map P.
"Findlay Stay"
Hotel room was fairly clean, but felt damp-likely from air conditioner. Hotel staff overall was very nice-both individuals we met at check-in and check-out were professional and efficient. We were locked of our room due to the door malfunctioning (something with the lock) and the overnight worker didn't know how to handle the issue and unfortunately handled it poorly. Overall a decent place to stay for the price!
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Good Service, but Hotel Needs Updated"
I have stayed at this hotel previously and had minimal issues. This stay, the room was in poor condition and falling apart. I told the front desk my concerns and they seems surprised and stated the room had recently been remodeled, but there was no frame on the door, nail holes in the walls. The shower rod was barely hanging on. There were other issues as well. The customer service is always pleseant.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Brown
"Convenient and close to the interstate."
Convenient and close to the interstate. Only problem was the door looked like it had been busted in many times. The door frame was patched back together with clear tape. Other than that, everything seemed OK.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
DGT
"Very quiet place with a comfortable room"
Located in a quiet area near i-75. I was able to rest and plan the rest of my stay which consisted of biking the Slippery Elm trail in North Baltimore. The free breakfast was ok and it enabled me to eat and hit the trail early with a hot meal. I will stay there again and branch out to the nearby trails. Decent price, clean and safe.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Trekmaster
"Good stay for the price"
Overall experience was pleasant. Upon entering, the room had an unmistakable dog smell. I called the office to see if there was another room available and I was told that all of the rooms were "pet friendly." I would probably stay there again for the price.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"It's alright"
It's an ok place. Not worth the price
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Never again!"
When we arrived we did the drive-thru check in, guy was very short with communication, not pleasant..then we arrived at our rooms & as soon as we opened the door I was very disappointed..the beds are very low to the ground, the pillows are so flat and used its horrible..then the bathroom had a leak in the shower along with hair in the tub & on the sink counter. The lamp above the sink didn't work. And it was a non smoking room but the bed linens all smelled like smoke. I will never stay at this hotel or any hotel associated with this name again.
1 night business trip May 19, 2013
Smelled a little musty when first entering, otherwise good for the price.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Don't let the picture fool ya."
If I had wanted to stay in a crappy motel, I would have paid for a crappy motel. Instead I paid extra for this. Run down and smelly. The free breakfast was a joke. Save your money and go somewhere else.
Other trip May 23, 2013
Stuart
"Not too bad"
Plenty of restaurants and stores nearby the hotel. The drive-thru check in is convenient to use when you're tired after a long road trip. Room was decent although I wouldn't recommend a long term stay here. Our only complaint was the breakfast. Extremely limited seating and the food quality was substandard.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2013
"Never again!"
I did not feel safe. It looked like the door had been force open in the past and was poorly repaired. When I went to unlatch the security chain in the morning, several of the screws on the base of it came out of the door frame. I'm sure the whole thing would have come out with very little effort. I will NEVER stay there again. The only positive was the person who checked us in. He was very friendly.
1 night trip May 14, 2013
"Nice place to sleep"
Needed a place to sleep while my niece graduated not bad for the price.
Other trip May 11, 2013
"Disappointing experience"
The room was uncomfortable and cramped. It was not cleaned completely during my stay. The front office staff was nice and accommodating. However, the breakfast offering were very limited and the service machines (coffee service) was broken.
Other trip May 10, 2013
"price was right"
the hotel employees were friendly and courteous, the room was fine, there was a stain on my pillow case and a hair on the sheet, that was not mine
2 night business trip May 3, 2013
"Findlay university grad weekend"
All was good Early check in and everything Breakfast was good too
1 night trip May 4, 2013
D Rogers
"Convenient"
The desk in the room and the overall room layout are great work completing work in the evenings.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"Overnight stay before destination"
I only stayed for one night and was just stopping due to a long trip. Got in a little after midnight and was surprised to see a drive through check in. I thought that was pretty cool. Took a shower and got to bed around 1am but could hear the TV from the neighboring room. I called the front desk and told them about it, and they called the room and that took care of the problem. They had a decent breakfast which was good before I hit the road again. The room was basically clean but I found hair on the night stand and it looked like it hadn't been dusted for quite a while.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2013
Vincent
"Good for the price"
Fine if looking to save money. No real complaints, although sheets had stains. Shower was good and doors had chain lock, deadbolt and the swinging-gate type of lock, which was good.
Other trip May 5, 2013
Just OK. Nothing special, nothing negative. Convenience of location was most important factor to me.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2013
"Awful Breakfast"
One of the beds was broken both were very uncomfortable. The continental breakfast was awful
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2013
"Nice for the price"
good choice for an inexpensive hotel.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"dumpy hotel"
Would not stay here again...had trouble checking in...was to have 2 rooms and only gave us one so we had to get that straightened out...hard to understand the people running it...Carpet in room was old & stained and had holes in it by the bathroom...Blow dryer did not work...had to go to the other room & use theirs....The heater made noise all night and Breakfast area had 3 tables that needed cleaning & only 7 chairs...very dissappointed...when we have always had nice rooms when we use Hotel.com...
2 night trip Apr 8, 2013
Would not stay here again...when checking in we could not understand the man and he only gave us one room instead of the two we had booked so we had to get that straightened out. The carpet in the room was stained badly and had holes in it by the bathroom...blow dryer did not work...heater was loud when trying to sleep and the breakfast room had only 3 tables and were dirty....very disappointed. We have always had pretty good rooms.
2 night trip Apr 8, 2013
"reasonable rate,but room was small ."
checking in was easy, and the person checking us in was very friendly, the breakfast was a good variety .
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
sandra
Clean and good value. Everything worked and enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
Walter
We found this hotel to be a good value, particularly as our stay included a fairly extensive breakfast buffet. It looked like the hotel was well taken care of, as well.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013
Lynne
"Nice Clean Hotel"
Nice hotel. We showed up late at night and the guy working the counter was very pleasant. I would stay there again if I'm in the area. The coffee wasn't the greatest though. Close to I-75 and food places.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Great value stay"
It's older but the rooms are updated and clean. Beds are above average for a 2-star hotel but nothing special. Big TV and lots of channels for those that like TV. Convenient location on the north side of town near many restaurants and walking distance from a 24 hour grocery store.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2013
Not bad for the price. They have a drive through check in which was pretty unique.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2013
"near highway"
would not recommend old and not very kept up.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2013
"Nice location"
This hotel served my needs of an inexpensive place to stay. Building is older. Room was acceptably clean and breakfast was adequate. (There were waffles and other hot food.) Also free USA Today
1 night trip Feb 24, 2013
Clean basic room.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Needed a place for the night"
Hotel was convenient and a good price. Room was a little small, but an OK stay.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2013
"Disgusting"
Disgusting!! Front desk not helpful! Wanted non smoking room and would not change even though they had 100s of rooms open
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"convenient site"
Everything was fine other than the beds were old and a little ruff looking.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013