All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"Great convenient hotel"
Great hotel in fantastic location. Concierge desk is so professional and pleasant, coming up with 3 diverse restaurants which we loved. Lobby and restaurant areas were beautiful. Service first class. However, our room had everything we needed but decor was dissapointing. Just a bit bland and boring. Wouldn't stop us returning.
3 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Cathie
Great location within walking distance of Chinatown, Asian Art Museum and Ferry Building Marketplace. Staff was very professional and accommodating.
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Our first stay and loved it!!!
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
The hotel needs updating, NOT at Four Season standards. The staff of great, extremely helpful and attentive.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Alex.NY
"Excellent location, Fabulous staff and more!"
My husband and I stayed here for four nights and we couldn't have been more pleased! Everything was perfect! The location was excellent. Close to everything and convenient to all types of transportation. The staff was the best we have ever experienced. Billy, Eric, Courtney and the Concierge staff were all very attentive, polite and took care of our requests in a pleasant manner at each interaction. Slightly disappointed that our celebrations, birthdays and anniversary, were not recognized as we had told the staff long before our arrival. I was hoping for a surprise for my husband but no such as we have experienced in other luxury hotels. The accommodations were great. Courtney helped us select the perfect room. Bed was comfortable and the room was kept spotless by the housekeeping staff. We will stay at Four Seasons again, no doubt!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
mimi56
"As Usual"
A great experience. Terrific staff. All the details... Which is what makes a top hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"FOUR SEASON ON A FREE FALL"
IT Is an absolute shame there is no decent place to stay in San Francisco, the Hotel looks like a Marriott Courtyard and it is tasteless in every sense, The rooms are a cookie cutter horrible decoration, the mattress that use to be phenomenal now it is a mess, do you self a favor go to the Mandarin Oriental ask for some advise in Staff service and call Adam Tihany ask him to renew your hotel, it is an absolute shame.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
DE ROTHSCHILD
"Excellent hotel with great service."
Excellent hotel with great service.We had a great time and plan to definitely return.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Perfect service, but too expensive and worn-out"
A bit worn out facilities, with obvious signs of long use here and there. The staff was perfect, room service - impeccable and quite fast.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
The hotel was fine, but not outstanding. The service was quite good and the room was comfortable. The gym was a large facility shared with non-hotel guests who had a gym membership. The gym crowd was different from Four Seasons guests. We were charged $62/night for valet parking. I have no problem with the amount, but I would have liked to be told ahead of time. We were first charged for Internet access. But, when we informed the staff that basic Internet access is usually free in other Four Seasons hotel, they apologized and waived the charge. Finally, in the hotel restaurant I specifically asked for freshly squeezed grape fruit juiced and I was assured that the juice is freshly squeezed. To my disappointment, the juice was made out of some can or power. Not a disaster, but I would have expected more from Four Seasons.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Very good location"
Was in SF for a short stay, this is a very nice location. The room was top notch. The bed was to die for. Nice view of the city from the 11th floor facing north. Very quite. And very accommodating as we got there very early and found us a room immediately.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
BigBill
Comfortable rooms, excellent location, great customer service
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Another wonderful stay in San Francisco!"
As usual, another fabulous stay at the Four Seasons SF!! Service, rooms, every single detail always consistent.. And the staff is wonderful... Back again next month...
3 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Tommy
"Less about hotel but more about area in general"
We booked this hotel for a conference. When I've stayed at Four Seasons I have always been wowed! But this one was good but it was more of like a normal Marriott. The rooms were older and we had an executive suite and it had one bath. The bedroom was separate but there wasn't anything special. That being said most hotels in the area were older and not as nice as I would expect. For $1000 a night I just expect more.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
The hotel was nice except for the room. It wasn't bad, but for a Four Season's I would expect more. It didn't even have a coffee maker in the room!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Overall, very good. Hotel is very nice, rooms are clean. Staff are friendly.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Cookie
"Four Seasons in San Fco."
Great hotel. Great staff. Big rooms Great bathroom (water pressure is the best) Great GYM. Great food (Oatmeal and juice where a great breakfast option at the rest next to the gym). OUT OF THIS WORLD location.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
FC
A very nice hotel with exceptional staff, although the room and overall architecture of the hotel were a bit underwhelming for the price.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
"5 star just as it is advertised"
Top notch. Staff is superb and every need is tended to.
Other trip May 11, 2014
jim
"Not wroth the money you pay"
We spend two days in San Francisco and choose this hotel for it location and quality. We booked the hotel from expedia, for about 700 a day. When we get to hotel and find there are a lot extra charges, no breakfast included, internet access is another 18 a day, parking is about 60 a day....When we check out, the cost ends to be 1000 a day. Hotel is mediocre at best, room is small, facility is old. The only thing good is the location, it is in the center of the town right across the street to union square. Will not come back or recommend to a friend.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Wei
Wonderful! !
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
darla
"Excellent trip"
We were celebrating our 30th anniversary with a trip to San Francisco. The four seasons hotel more than met our expectations for an excellent hotel.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Thomad
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel. I would say best hotel in San Francisco. Staff is very friendly and knowledgable.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Had a wonderful stay. Thank you Jessica! Sorry that I missed being able to thank you in person.
3 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Very convenient location"
Typical Four Seasons experience. Very well done. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Andy
"Most convenient hotel in SF"
great location, shopping、dinning、 touring。 the in-room dinning was amazing! Try New york strip steak 10 points!
3 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Wei
"Great location everything near by"
Awesome stay for wife's birthday calibration and excellent city view o
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
jorge
"Impecable"
Enter onMarket Street, downtown San Francisco, BART everywhere, Union Square a few blocks… Elevator up, check in, the entire property is spotless. Everything is provided. From start to finish, nothing missed, a must see. Conveniently located to everything.
3 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"good location, nice hotel"
Overall good, we had two adjoining rooms, the kids room smelled like smoke, we complained staff deodorized which solved the problem for about 24 hours then the odor returned -- then the toilet inlet valve had a slow leek which left a puddle of fresh water which I slipped in first thing in the morning. stuff happens, but really, at the Four Seasons you expect more.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Tony
"Nice, excellent"
Too much parking fee.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Hide Tanaka
Like most Four Season hotels the service and rooms are exceptional. We requested a room on the upper floors (away from the street) and one with a view. We received both.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Gene & Karen
I love the hotel bar
3 night trip Nov 18, 2013
"Pretty great. AMAZING VIEWS"
Front desk seems messy with paper work and a guy was on his knees in flip flops looking on the internet on a computer next to front desk... Is there no business room? Totally important to have for such a central San Francisco tourist zone. Room was excellent. People were friendly. Service was perfect and accommodating.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
H. Smith
"The Four Seasons Hotel Never Disappoints!"
We were in San Francisco for my husband's birthday, which I happened to mention upon checking in. After checking in we left the hotel to do some shopping and to grab lunch. When we returned to our room we found a huge piece of chocolate cake, "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate on the plate, and fresh fruit with compliments from the hotel. What a nice surprise. The days that followed were equally as nice with an incredibly attentive staff, a spotless room (and most importantly a spotless bathroom), plush towels, and an incredibly comfortable bed. No skimping on the delicious L'Occitane soaps, shower gels and hair care products either! On our final night we decided to dine in at MKT instead of venturing out. The restaurant is closed on Sunday, but you can still order off the menu in the hotel lounge, which we did. The vibe of the lounge is amazing. So dimly lit as if by candle light with comfortable leather sofas and a blazing fireplace. The food was incredible, and again the staff was fantastic. So few hotels still live up to the standards of true luxury. Four Seasons San Francisco will not disappoint. We will be back.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Kimray
"San Francisco vacation"
Great hotel and very friendly staff! We had a wonderful stay in San Francisco.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Great property."
Wonderful service. Comfortable beds!!
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
Sandy
"In the heart of the city"
Fabulous hotel with very friendly staff and over the top fitness faciility
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Great location to do s f from. Rooms were great although there was no real lobby to the hotel. Only negative was I could not take kids to the pool with me. If I knew that earlier I would have went to another hotel. Concierge turned out to be very helpful.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"Perfect"
Everything you expect from a Four Seasons. Everything was 5 star - people, room, food, service.
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
"Service service service"
Four Seasons hotels have consistently given me the greatest service you can ask for in a hotel. This is the fourth or fifth one I've stayed at, and among the best. Friendly, helpful, and anticipating your needs. The hotel itself is nicely designed and our room on the top floor had city views. Facing west in San Francisco means watching incredible sunsets while the fog rolls in. Magic.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Perfect Walking Distance to So Many Attractions"
Staying at the Four Seasons was terrific---the staff never miss an opportunity to personalize your stay. We loved the fact that we could walk out the front door and either get our day started on foot or walk a very short distance to many forms of public transportation. This hotel is in a prime spot and offers a prime stay experience!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Nell
"Four Seasons Hotel"
Excellent and most pleasant choice for its location, facilities, luxurious atmosphere, food and drink in SF!
Stella
"Right in the middle of everything!"
We enjoyed our stay and they provided excellent service. We had a beautiful room with a view.
"Excellent All-Around"
Just about everything about our 3 night stay was outstanding. Only complaint is the necessity to take two different elevators to get from our room to street level exit. This became annoying after a while. Otherwise, it was just about as perfect as it could get.
"Perfect place"
Excellent staff. Very attentive to all of our requests.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Excellent hotel! Great overall experience."
Spacious room with good views and really comfortable beds. Conveniently located and very relaxing atmosphere.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Slippers, robes and chocolates too!"
Our stay was perfect from start to finish. The staff couldn't be more wonderful. The room was spacious and spotless. The little things that were provided made for an exceptional stay; water by the bed at night, excellent coffee in the early mornings down in the lobby, the heavenly deep bathtub, slippers and robes and the plate of chocolates that were delivered to our room on our last night. We have stayed at many hotels over the years, in the same general area, but the Four Seasons has won our hearts forever!
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Rachell
"Excellent weekend stay"
My husband and I stayed at the Four Seasons last weekend and had an excellent experience. Customer service is extremely important to me, and this hotel had the fantastic service expected of a Four Seasons-- from the doormen to the front desk to the restaurant staff. The location is conveniently on the same block as the Bart station, within walking distance to North Beach, Union Square and the Ferry Building. The rooms were well-appointed, clean, spacious, quiet, and had a "fresh" feeling to them. Our flight was delayed upon arrival, so we missed our dinner reservation in town. We skeptically dined at the newly opened MKT restaurant in the hotel (we usually try to avoid hotel dining), and we were pleasantly surprised by delicious, creative, local and fairly priced food. Again, the service was accommodating, warm and professional. I would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Business Travelers Spot"
The hotel in the heart of San Francisco and close to everything! It is clean, beautiful, comfortable and has all the emenitites that a business traveler would want.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
JR
"Great time in SF"
The overall experience was one of the best I have had. My girlfriend and I stayed there for three nights during the month of May; the weather was great (for San Francisco), and so were the people! I will always stay at the Four Seasons when I go to SF; there really is nothing else like it.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013