All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
3001 Harbor Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.8
    2.5
"Bar is unbeatable"
The bar/restaurant is fantastic. We spent the evening relaxing, watching the boats go by. The room itself is extremely basic, but that's ok, it seems that no one spends much time there anyway. Location is great, right across the beach.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2014
"Would not stay here again"
The bathroom had bugs and there was a stain on the wall. there was a used coffee filter in the coffee pot. the room was comfortable other than that. it was nice that they had a microwave and a mini fridge and plates and utensils. reception was helpful.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Its all about location"
Its all about location and this place has it. Water views from the restaurant and good food too. The room was average at best, paint peeling off walls in the bath, door knob was loose, 1950's tile in bath well worn and grime on the front of the tub. But who cares! it overlooks Bahia Mar marina and that's a good thing!
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"Delightfully sleazy"
Great location for FLL Boat Show, with great bar and restaurant. Amusingly decrepit room, but clean.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Very old. Needs remodeling."
Good enough for what you pay. Low cost low quality.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Edwin
"Roach one"
Arrived 10pm pm. Room was ok but it was full of mold I could not enter the room before we aired it for Ten min. Restaurant was good Next morning my son was in shower 6 years old asked what was that animal in shower as he newer seen one like that before. So I checked and told him do not worry it was a roach. A ded one !
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
Markku
"Not bad"
Room was clean. The mattress wasn't great as it rolled to the middle. Room was clean & location was good
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
karen
"Terrible"
This hotel was terrible. The walls, floors, everything was stained and crumbling. I was afraid to take my shoes off. We also had no hot water and everything in the bathroom had rust on it. Very very outdated. The parking is also terrible as it is connected to a pretty popular restaurant/bar. Do NOT stay here for an extended amount of time!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Malana
"Nice hotel with great access to beach."
Nice amenities such outside swimming pool and hot tub. Great food, bar and restaurant with ocean view. Nice entertainment and friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Edna
"This place is a dump"
The woman working at the front desk was rude and obviously hates her job. The room looked like a scene from Psycho. The mini fridge didn't work. The bathroom fan didn't work. On the morning we checked out, the toilet wouldn't flush. When my husband went to ask for ice, they directed him to their bar's ice bin. I wouldn't recommend it.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Paige
it was close to the beach which was the reson we choose but bathroom was old and disappointing kids didinot want to use it and around the hotle was not ok for family with the kids
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"one night stay"
This hotel was ok for one night stay before an early flight, but I have stayed at nicer for the same price. The hotel is outdated. As soon as I pulled the sheets back I saw two dark stains on the sheets. The bathroom was clean but there was not much water pressure in the shower.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Eek!"
You get what you pay for. I know this hotel is listed as a 2 star, but that's gotta be a typo. Creepy and disgusting. I don't know what I was thinking in originally booking this in the first place. Never again.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Andrea
"nice pleasant and quiet. Everything I wanted."
Everything at my fingertips, perfect 2 days for my wife and I.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"close to beach and must-see sights"
Had a wonderful time, very Key West type of atmosphere!
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Rodney
"Hotel needs some work!"
I do not really like to be negative about places, but this place needs a lot of TLC. I am not sure what happened in the bathtub, but it had so many dark marks, scratches, or something on it, that we chose not to take a shower the next morning. It also looked like there was mold on the bathroom ceiling. The room wasn't as bad, and at least we were able to sleep that night. The property has some potential, but they need to sink some money into it to at least make it seem CLEAN. Most of the workmanship, such as the painting, looked like it was done by a 3-year-old.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Days Inn Bahia Cabana is your home away from home"
First of all I am glad that I did not go by the terrible reviews that have dominated the web about this hotel. A friend referred me to this place and I almost didn't book because of the reviews. With that being said, Days Inn Bahia Cabana is not a luxury hotel but that doesn't mean it is a bad hotel. I'm not sure what the expectations of the guests were based on that alone. My room was clean, housekeeping was prompt, staff was friendly and knowledgable AND who can beat the outdoor bar/restaurant, pool and jacuzzi right on the property. This is the only dockside outdoor bar for miles in this area. That is a super cool touch and the beach is literally across the street. I was able to drink mimosas in the AM right on premises while enjoying the warm breeze and listen to live entertainment at nite. This place gives a cozy, neighborhoodish vibe. If you're looking for a posh, upscale, snooty experience-don't book here. But if you wanna feel like family and can understand the pricepoint of the Days Inn chain, this is definitely the place for you. I will definitely be back.
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Rose Jeffries
"Good for the price"
The Hotel is old but charming and can't beat the location which is across the street from Ft. Lauderdale Beach.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel is probably the embarassment of the entire Days Inn fleet of hotels! The bar/restaurant is a local hangout and is fun but the rooms and quality are sub par. I am a local that went there for an event and booked a room to spend the day at the beach and the evening at the bar for the festivities. I should have known better! The hotel has been there for a long while and never went thru a renovation. It's affordable for people that want to visit our beaches and can't afford the higher end prices on the Ft. Laud strip but u get what u pay for. If you can't afford a little extra, maybe try one of the local am and pay motels ..couldn't be worse than this hotel
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
local
"A fat dirty cat runs around the hotel.."
First room everything from tv to electric plugs were broke. Second room was just as dirty and dingy as first. They keep a cat on premises and it is a cabana type motel. Every day he chased myself and friends around hotel. Kinda scary..
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
renee
"Would not recommend"
The room we were given at first was right by the bar, across from the pool and very loud. Once we got into the room it smelled and the wall behind the A/C unit was mold covered. There were little black bugs in the air. We got moved to another room in another building down the street that was quieter and a little cleaner but the parking is an issue as there is little available and overall would not recommend staying there.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Collette
The food was great..rooms were clean..staff was friendly..This hotel is across the street from the beach...the beach was beautiful,.We took a cruise on the water taxis..it was fun...you could get off and on at different stops .the crew was excellent....There were high school reunions going on at this hotel..a lot of action..going on .. This hotel is old and needs updated the pool was nice but small ...we had a good time here..
Sandy
"Right across from the beach!"
At first I was concerned because the room was small. Then they didn't have any clean towels at 8am to go to the beach. But they were accommodating and let us check in at 8am (after a red-eye flight). Loved eating at the restaurant on the marina & watching boats go by! Walked right across the street to the beach!
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Disappointed with this stay. Location was right in front of beach yet the rooms are in 4 different buildings divided by a street and no bell service, so we had to haul all our luggage by ourselves. But for one night the beds we're spacious.don't think we will return.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great Beach Area"
This motel is directly across the road from a beautiful beach and exactly 1 mile from the Broward Co. Convention Center. We ate at a few great restaurants and walked the area. Love the area.
4 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
"Great location - older property"
This was a older property - somewhat in need of restoration, but with a staff who takes a sense of pride in the establishment, and does everything they can to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. For price, Location was great - short walk to Launderdale Beach Strip - and across street from large sandy beach , room had comfortable air condition , great shower, refrig, and microwave - beds could have been softer - clean and well kept (considering age) - nice pool and hot tub , nice restaurant and pool bar - on harbor - free parking (by valet only) -would stay there again for price....
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
JG
"Nice hotel across the street from beach"
It was tough to locate the hotel and where to park while checking in. Hotel has multiple buildings on property and not much parking. Hotel room had window in the bathroom that was replaced with plexi glass and no shade on window. Nice restaurant on site with bar area overlooking Intercoastal Waterway. Desk staff could not answer questions about local tourism sites/activities.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great Location and Amenities"
AC was not cold enough at all, but the room was awesome otherwise. Will be staying here again
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Kristin
Great location and price. Room included small kitchen that adds an extra value to it.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Good for the money"
The rooms are outdated. The TVs are old and tiles were missing from the bathroom. Location was good and I felt safe here. If I got a good deal again I would return, but if competitors are close in price I would stay there.
5 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Diana
"Hot & Dirty"
The staff, as far as front desk, bartenders, waitresses and clerk in store were great. The condition of the hotel was bad, we had a party of 5 in an efficiency unit, with a kitchen, bedroom, living room. The sheets in the bedroom were not clean and no sheets for the sofa bed. We went to office to get sheets and they had only 1 sheet left in the whole hotel. There were 2 air conditioners in the unit but it never cooled down. We were coming home from a cruise and had a lot of luggage, there are no elevators and our room was down the street from the front office and on the second floor. Not convenient at all. We do not recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Ann
Been to this hotel 3 times now. The rooms are run down and far from updated. Last time I booked the room here at hotels.com but the hotel charged me anyway. Time before I caught it while I was there & they reversed it, this time not the case. Paying the hotel desk next time if I go there.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
MRoss67
"Property needs a facelift and better parking"
The room was clean, the bed was acceptable, the shower (in our room) was great. The location was fantastic, literally right across the street from the beach and the Atlantic Ocean. On the other hand, the property was rather run-down. The rooms had several places where holes in the wall had been hastily patched. The air conditioner was inconsistent, working well one night while barely working the next. As a rule, parking was terrible; during events at the attached nightclub, parking was practically non-existent. The property sufficed for our needs, we were in town for a wedding, and didn't spend much time there. We would not, however, stay there again should we return to the area.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
lam1my
been here before had a great time in the past had a great time to this time too
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"ok for a night"
I got there an hour before checkin so they said we had to wait well i had to meet my family so didnt get back till late they said you waited too long and all the good rooms are gone i think i slept in a closet that was about 90 Degrees. Then they charged me twice. Hotels.com was so nice and helpful but the hotel sucked.
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
Connie
"Terrible hotel, good location"
The hotel needs serious updating. It was in very poor condition.Forget the decor, the walls, bathroom tiles, toilet and sink, carpet, bed linens...everything was poor, exposed wiring.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
M7
"great bar and breakfast."
it was good
2 night trip May 30, 2014
deep-sea
"Hotel needs repairs"
Rooms smell/ carpet is ripped/ place is just NASTY
1 night trip with friends May 20, 2014
Ali
"Not what was promised"
The pictures online didn't match what was experienced. Very old and outdated, needs remodeling. Enamal in the bath tub was peeling, the tile craced and grout not completely there. No screen on bathroom window to be able to open it. No Iron or ironing board, the hair dryer did not work and there was no room service. Had to wallk (outside) a block to get to the lobby. We could only get one room key and parking was horrible, so had to use the valet service. The curtains didn't close. The second to last day of the trip they did not clean our room or give us fresh towels. When I called and asked why the front desk stated that they only clean the room after you leave. Hmmm.... they had cleaned it the day before.... so that didn't make sense...
Other trip May 28, 2014
Nitta
"hotel stay"
I liked that it was right across from the beach. Overall it was fine, but it does have a night life ( it was still plenty quite to sleep though), so not the best for kids.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Angie
"Not bad for price"
It's cheap and convenient. I would stay there again.
3 night trip May 18, 2014
Ely
"Close to beach and activities"
Amazing location right across from the beach. Parking a bit strange (some self, some valet) and it looks run down on the outside. Room was much larger than we expected and was clean. A few minor repairs were needed but nothing significant. Service at the resturant was not as good.
1 night family trip May 14, 2014
Sue & Larry
"Authentic Florida hotel"
Who needs glitz and glamour when you can hole up at a great Americana treasure like Bahia Cabana. Great restaurant and bar and marina view is an understatement. Across the street from the beach
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Close to the beach"
The rooms were clean and served our purposes. It is not a 5 star hotel., but for the price it was worth it. There was a mistake on the reservation when they originally gave us a smoking room. That was quickly resolved however. The only complaint about this place is the lack of parking . They do try to correct this with valet service and given the location it is understandable. The onsite restaurant is great . The food was delicious and the service was great. The hotel is in a great location and the service was great.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Michael Thompson
"Steer clear"
This is probably the worst Days Inn I have ever stayed at in all of my travels. The area is great, but the hotel needs demolished.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"close to beach"
bad maid service, I gave them a $20.00 tip the first day and never got maid service the rest of the stay ( 3 days ) parking is terrible, the valet parking attendants are snobby and you are forced to use them.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Was this a dream?"
I decided to book a mini vacation for my husband and I, and after reading many reviews, decided on the Tropic Cay Resort. WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED! our room was newly renovated with a full size kitchen, granite countertops, full fridge, stove, microwave etc..nice comfortable king sized bed, great water pressure in shower, and a great view. By a great view, I mean we had two huge picture windows that when I opened the curtains, revealed ft. Lauderdale beach blvd and the ocean. I felt like a queen looking out into the beautiful waters! When we checked in, we got two drink tickets for the bar that was by the very well maintained pool. It was a great experience and we will definitely return!
2 night romance trip Apr 27, 2014
TiaH
"Hotspot frequented by friendly locals"
We stayed here for a "layover night" before our cruise the next day. It's a popular restaurant / tiki bar spot for the locals, who were just plain awesome! Tourists and locals alike were all socializing, soaking up the sun and enjoying a beer while watching a game on tv. The staff was kind and helpful, although the 2 free transfers to/from the port (listed on the website) was completely unknown to the front desk - we paid the driver directly. If I had pushed the issue the hotel probably would have credited us, but I didn't bother. The rooms are definitely dated, but clean and well-kept. I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Fort Lauderdale.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"OMG..."
Keep looking...wow...you can have this for half...
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
buisness owner
"Only nice thing was close to beach"
Tub barely drained, bathroom was tiny, toilet paper dispenser close to dirty floor. Curtains were disgusting. Fan was dusty. Light on fan flickered and didnt really work. Bed was hard to even sleep on back hurt so bad. Tv went out during rain. Feet got black from dirty carpet. Very unsatisfied.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014