All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
431 North East Loop 281, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Comfortable
    Food is not good
The staff was very friendly. The beds were great! My husband pulled back the sheets to see what kind of matress it was because he wants to get one for our home.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
I stay at this location every year for business. I am always satisfied.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
"Can't fault it"
I was very pleased with hotel room, cleanliness, facilities and hotel location. The Panera Bread across the street was a real plus. Two minor criticisms: 1. The sheets had been bleached so aggressively that my skin was slightly irritated on the first night. 2. Breakfast was served in the lobby area which was adequate but exposed
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Johnny W
"Not Clean"
We booked this hotel & the pictures must have been taken from when the hotel was first built. It is not clean & the staff were not friendly. We had no choice but to stay there due to many events in the town & all hotels booked. Will not recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"close to every thing."
Thank you every thing was great people were so nice and so clean.
3 night trip Dec 24, 2013
madeline
"Very nice, except"
Breakfast bar was empty. Clerk trying to work front desk and breakfast area. Manager should have adequate employees on duty. Especially holiday weekend.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Rob
"toom"
Room smelled musty
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
phil
"Overall nice"
Great continental breakfast , easy access, quiet, any restaurant you could think of within a 2 mile radius. Nice busy little town!
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
lumps in bed quilts room smelled like mold
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
sharon
"Family get-together"
We rented the King suite.It was very spacious,comfortable and clean.Located in the perfect area with lots of restaurants,shopping and easy access.Would recommend to anyone wanting a comfortable and quiet stay. The hotel staff is very friendly.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Ed
"Very nice!"
This hotel is nice and roomy which means a lot because I tend to feel cramped in hotel rooms. The only drawback was their is no fan in the bathroom. This can really affect your morning... Also, I picked this hotel because there is a nice pool but when the kids and I got back from the football game to swim, the pool was closed. On a weekend I think it should stay open until midnight since it is totally enclosed with a thick door to keep the noise out. No time to swim in the morning....
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Excellent, we have never been disappointed with Wingate by Wyndham in Longview and we have been staying there over 10 years. Pleasant staff, good breakfast, indoor pool always a plus. This hotel provides everything we need and at really good rates.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Not too bad"
We loved the hotel, staff, breakfast. However the air conditioner in our room had gotten the floor wet and made the room smell. It wasn't bad enough that we wouldn't want to stay there again. Everyone was friendly and the hotel was clean. We should have just asked to switch rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
"Good experience, good price"
Everything was good. Nothing bad, nothing to rave about.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
outstanding and will repeat if I return
3 night trip Aug 7, 2013
We really enjoyed our stay with our grandchildern. They stayed in the pool alot. Breakfest was good helped us out feeding the childern. Staff was great, we had a lady in trainning and she was very nice. When we go to Longview we always stay at another hotel but the hot tub was always broke,so we tried Wingate it is now where we will stay from now on in Longview.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
IH
"Waffles"
Great as always. We really like staying here. The staff is so friendly and the rooms are very clean. Maybe a second waffle maker?
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2013
"Longview Shopping Trip"
Wingate is always nice. Convenient to everything we wanted. This time, unable to use indoor pool, spa and sauna due to heavy clorine use. The bed was really hard and the a/c was very loud. Still, for the price, I would book it again....
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Best Stay in years"
Keely was awesome... she made us a list of places local to hear live music. Everything was great. Was very pleased with the service, room, location and housekeeping. We will return!!!
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Room was good but pool area too hot"
The room was in good condition and we had no problems with the staff the only issue was the pool area. We got a hotel with a pool so the kids would have something to do but the pool area was heated even when it was 95 degrees outside. It was so hot that you could not spend more than 15 min in the pool area without feeling sick. For us this was disappointing as we have stayed here before without issue.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Sandy
The room did not get cleaned,on the second day we stayed. I was very unhappy with the cost of the room and bad service recieved. I will not use this hotel again.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Helen
"Wonderful"
Everything was at satisfaction. Breakfast was great. This is a great stay for a family. It was 2 of us with 3 kids. They kids had a great time and love it. I would recommend this motel when it comes to staying in Longview, Texas after we've already booked a room at a different motel and it was the worst motel I've seen. Had to drag my kids out of the room it was not safe. Wingate motel is on my list when we come back. Thank You :)
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Crystal
Pleasurable as usual. We have stayed there many times; staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast has many varities.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
Delores
"Convenience to places we are interested in visitin"
We have stayed at this location for many years....and have never been disappointed. Really appreciate the breakfast provided rather than have to "go out". Service is good and staff is very friendly.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2013
"Needs Correction"
Air conditioner would not cool off room. Only there for one day so didn't try to get it fixed. Room as to warm all night. Was on 4th floor and elevators were out of order on Saturday. Also, ad states that it is a buffett or full breakfast. It is not. WIth the name Wyndham we expected a lot better.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Hotel was clean, hot breakfast was wonderful, staff was friendly. Would stay here again.
1 night trip May 30, 2013
Kristy
"Needs more staff & better housekeeping & service"
My family lives in Longview & I've stayed @ this hotel several times. This was worst experience yet. Room hadn't been dusted or truly "cleaned" in what appeared to be months. At least 4 things broken when we arrived & poor girl at front desk said she was THE ONLY PERSON WORKING!! No maintenance, though was only 2:00pm Sat, no housekeeping, nothing. Same thing @ breakfast. Even the juice machines were broken but no alternatives offered. Doubt I'll be staying there again even though I'm in city @ least twice yearly on average for past 2 yrs.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Anonymous
"Dump"
The room was very dirty. The bathroom and shower was really bad. I expect way more from a Wyndham branded hotel. I will never stay in this hotel again. It really is a dump!
Business trip May 3, 2013
Patrick
Everything was good . The breakfast was not as good as other places we have stayed.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"great"
I thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. I plan on using it for my daughters wedding
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Slow Wi-Fi was my only complain.
Business trip Mar 18, 2013
"It's the little things"
Toilet paper and facial tissues were a premium, there were no additionals present in the room. The A/C would not maintain adequate temperature without manual adjustments. the TV picture would blink about every minute. The lobby breakfast could use some additional heating elements. The room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. Plenty of hot water, Towels in good shape. In room sofa had free cigarette burn accents. Hotel location was excellent for what we had going.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013

"Lugnt och bra!"
Sov över i Longview på väg från Pilot Point till New Orleans'
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015