All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1811 Broadway, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"No sleep due to noisy bar on street below"
We had a room that was on the backside of the hotel where there was a bar/restaurant on the street below. The music from the bar went until 2am and then the drunk patrons getting into fights and honking their horns started after that. We did not get a good night's sleep either night we were there.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Jeffry
"Dropping off a freshman"
This is the perfect location for Vanderbilt families, within walking distance of the university, the Commons and midtown restaurants!
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Room very nice but couch very best up.
5 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
No maid service - at all. But the happy hour was great - wonderful bartender - as was the breakfast and the room Very comfortable, a bit noisy at night being by the bars but it quieted down.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great access to Nashville"
We chose the Embassy Suites as a family friendly pit stop on our way through Tennessee. It didn't disappoint
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Good location with free shuttle service to the downtown attractions.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Need more bartenders during happy hour....."
I would have given the highest rating if there had been more than one bartender during the complimentary happy hour. There was a VERY long line and it took an unreasonably long period of time to obtain a beverage. I didn't see anyone going back for a second drink as they didn't want to negotiate the line for a second time. I realize this may seem petty, but we were scheduled for the shuttle and became pressed for time. Happy hour should be leisurely and relaxing.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Rebecca
"No Pool! -- Not Worthy Of Being Called an Embassy"
Great location for good restaurants and Vandy. However, they hide the fact they don't have a pool. We took for granted an Embassy Suites would have a pool. My kids were excited on the all day drive to be disappointed. This should be disclosed upfront and not burried in the small print. The TV's did not work without attention. A real poor Embassy Suites for an otherwise normally dependable brand.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
It was a very good location and the rooms were very nice.The staff was very friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Randall
"Way over paid for such an average hotel."
The worst kept Embassy Suite that I ever stayed at from the East coast to West Coast. No coffee for the early birds that have to go to work early!!! The general manager has to have very low expectations for an Embassy Suite Hotel.
4 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Ronald
Maid took our $$tip from under the pillows on both beds BUT did not make the beds! Breakfast staff was great and attentive bussing tables quickly making room for more guests.
3 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2015
"disappointing"
embassy suites is normally a great hotel. this hotel's staff was rather indifferent to us. the morning breakfast bar was regularly out of items. there is no pool at this hotel. sorry but try a different place.
3 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
mark
very nice friendly staff
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
We always enjoy our stay at Embassy Suites!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Gayle
My stay there was great. I loved every moment. The staff was on point. The happy hour, breakfast it was lovely. Looking forward to coming back.Me and my husband rate you guys a 10+
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
lynda
"Very nice hotel"
Large rooms, excellent staff. Complimentary breakfast was surprisingly extensive and very delicious. Highly recommend this hotel
3 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
james
"Family friendly"
Nice suite, convenient location. Only negative is the cook at breakfast was kind of rude.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Visiting Belmont"
Hotel appeared to be a little dated, but overall a good stay.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great stay, great location"
my wife and her sister went to Nashville for her bachelorette party and had nothing but good times. Hotel is in a great location.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Brandi
"Darlene French"
Your sofa beds need to have new mattresses. People sleeping on them was sleeping on the springs. We paid good money for the room and they didn't have another mattress so my other couple had to sleep on pillows under the sheets. I don't feel this is right especially for the money we paid. Thanks, Darlene French
6 night family trip May 14, 2015
Darlene
"Wedding trip"
Stayed here for a wedding. The front desk clerk was fabulous. Went above and beyond the call of duty. I feel parking is way too much. The drive thru is very tight and narrow. The parking spaces are extremely small. Everything else was super great. Breakfast and dinner reception are gre4at.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Wedding stay"
Hotel and staff were great. The parking garage is not cheap ($18.00 a day), and the ramps and spaces were extremely tight. The evening reception and daily breakfast were A plus. I would stay there again, but did not like the parking garage at all.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Parking garage very hard to navigate and get in and out of. load and unload difficult LIMITED Space
Other trip May 18, 2015
Great hotel! Great staff! Great location! Would stay there again next time we are in Nashville.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"one-night stay"
very nice - delicious breakfast staff very helpful shuttle was an added bonus!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"good stay except noisy fan"
Very nice except fan on all the time very noisy and troubled sleep. Staff very good. Food ok.
mary louise
"Vandy graduation stay"
Roof top patio is a joke ! Awful just a few parking spaces with concrete blocks and extremely loud fans, NO COULD USE IT . It was dirty and had dead plants. Light over sink occasionally would not light , sink drain need cleaned out so it can drain -- full of yuck. Hotel staff especially Valet staff were great, friendly and helpful
Patricia A
"college tour"
This hotel was perfect for us. Near the University and great restaurants.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Kirk
"Fun location"
Hotel is a little noisy based on it's great location near bars and restaurants, but the walkability to those places makes it worth it. On a map it looks like is is out of the way from Vanderbilt University, but it is not. Super easy to walk to campus. The sun deck is a joke, cinderblocked corner of the parking garage with a few dead plants. Don't plan on relaxing up there near the giant noisy exhaust fans.
Angela
It was a great time at the hotel people were very nice and easy check in easy check out
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Excellent location!"
The hotel was convenient to many Nashville sites. The breakfast was wonderful. The accomodations were clean and quiet. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Cheryl
"Convenient hotel to downtown"
We were there with some friends who ran the Nashville 1/2 marathon. We were able to walk to the finish line to meet our friends. In the late afternoon, we took the hotel shuttle back downtown to have dinner and then returned to the hotel on the last shuttle at 10 pm. The shuttle service was a great accommodation. Rooms were clean and beds were comfy. Only negative was that our room overlooked Chuy's Mexican restaurant, so it was noisy while we were trying to fall asleep.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great place"
Everything was lovely. Room was nice and clean. Front desk was helpful when needed. Breakfast was wonderful. The only complaint I have is the parking garage is tiny, we drove in an Expedition. Will stay again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Two-night visit to the Convention Center"
Furniture in sitting area was worn and looked a bit dirty, windows did not insulate sound very well (there's a club across the street that plays loud music until the wee hours), there's an additional daily charge for parking. The hot tub in fitness area was inoperable. But a comfortable stay, excellent breakfasts, good shuttle service, friendly employees.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Steve L
"Great weekend getaway!"
My husband and I stayed here for our mini-vacation to Nashville. We have always enjoyed staying at Embassy Suites wherever we go, and again we weren't disappointed. The hotel is in a good location and everything was very nice and clean.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Felicia
"Very nice"
Great neighborhood for entertainment. The walls keep out the noise too.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Brett
"Exceptional"
This is one of my favorite places to stay when I'm in Nashville. Great location. Free amazing breakfast. And a shuttle service that's there when u need it. The beds are the best in town. What can I say. I love it here.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Ramonna
"Great hotel with excellent customer service"
Staff was wonderful, especially the valet parking and shuttle attendants. Front desk personnel very friendly and made checking a breeze.
tonja
"Country Weekend"
My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights for a long weekend getaway. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Nashville. This hotel is close to everything and is an easy leisurely walk from the arena, convention center and all the famous bars of Nashville. The hotel rooms here are larger than your average hotel and are clean but somewhat dated compared to the hotels closer to the action; however, the hotel makes up for it with good service and an awesome full cook to order hotel breakfast which is included in your room price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to save a few hundred bucks a night and walk a little further.
"Exceptional"
Check in was great..room was huge...very clean. The check in process was very easy. The free breakfast was great. Check out was very fast and my bill was accurate . The great location. We loved the shuttle service too
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Ramonna
"Large Room. Great Staff."
The hotel was very nice. Great Staff! It has a free complimentary shuttle that runs throughout the day (takes u to downtown Nashville). Only thing I disliked was the parking fee ($19). Not a big deal but for what I paid for the room I feel parking should be included. Room size was excellent we were able to put two bikes in the sitting area and still have our entire bedroom area clutter free. Have stayed in a few other hotels for my 4 day trip here and this hotel is by far the best!!! Pay the extra money to stay here!!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Nick
"Two thumbs up!"
Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Front desk staff was very friendly and very, very helpful. Needed directions every day and they provided input and printed out easy to use directions to destinations. Everyone else also seemed to be very friendly. Breakfast had something for everyone and all was good. This hotel is located close to EVERYTHING! No complaints about anything. Will definitely stay here again when returning to Nashville.
4 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Jayne
"Highly recommend this hotel"
Friendly staff, quiet atmosphere, good service and excellent location. We would gladly stay at this Embassy Suites again.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Hotel Average"
The overall hotel was OK but the bed mattresses were horrible and very uncomfortable. We were next to a bar where the band played very loudly until about 1am. No way to go to sleep until then. Will probably try another hotel in future visits.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Hotel staff was great. We used the shuttle service every time we wanted to get to Bridgestone Arena. Love Embassy Suites!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"ROOM"
I enjoyed my stay here. I loved the happy hour and the breakfast. I would definitely recommend staying here. It might need to be updated just a little bit and the parking wasn't the best. But, overall a great experience.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Fun Time"
Great breakfast ... chips are not considered horderves.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Great hotel but shouldn't have to pay to park!"
Great hotel. Loved the happy hour and breakfast cooked to order. The room was so comfortable and clean. Very good location if you're spending a lot of time downtown. Chicken restaurant and cupcakes across the street is a huge plus. I didn't enjoy having to pay to park in their parking deck. I believe my rate should have more than covered my parking.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"HOT Bed"
The only thing that could have been better was possibly a different mattress pad. The bed was extremely comfortable, but it was just really hot to sleep on. I suspect the mattress pad was the culprit. Overall, not the worst problem in the world, but enough to keep me from sleeping through the night.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Nice hotel in the west end of Nashville"
My husband and I came to Nashville from Ellensburg, WA to celebrate our 50th Birthdays. We've always enjoyed the Embassy Suites because it's a nice clean hotel with a nice breakfast and happy hour. When we checked into our room I kept hearing a horrible squeaking noise, I finally figured out it was the elevator doors and our room was right off of the elevator. I went downstairs to ask if we could change rooms and was told because of the way we booked the room (Expedia). The best he could do was move us to a smoking room, which we declined. He said he would have someone come up and look at the elevator. We were there 5 nights and the elevator squeaked the whole time. Overall we were happy with our stay, just felt something needed to be adjusted to our bill because of the noise or possibly a 1 night voucher at en Embassy Suites.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015