All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1811 Broadway, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Pros -Hotel staff was nice and helpful, shuttle drivets were friendly, cook to order breakfast was hot and fast. Our room was clean and fresh upon arrival. Cons- Bathroom fixtures needed updating (peeling ceiling and discolored tub/shower) and the hide-a-bed mattress pull out was HORRIBLE (it was mainly springs with a cover over them!) The "sun deck" that is on floor 6 and connects to the parking ramp is way overstated (Oh and the connecting door from parking ramp to hotel didnt lock properly!) Expected better quality for a room that was advertised as a suite and cost $300 a night.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
midwest travele
"Biz trip"
Great location; super nice staff; good breakfast for a free breakfast
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Teresa
"Embassy Disappointed Suites"
I stayed 6 days there was water pressure issues all but the last day. at times the water was dribbling out. The front desks only response was there was issues because of construction across the street. Then there is the TV no movies to buy only HBO and some local channels. but that did not matter as there was pixilation left an right on the screen and the sound would come and go. Watching a show was nothing but irritating. Then on the last night the TV reception was gone and again the Front Desk had nothing to say about it other than they have called the engineer. This hotel also loves that perfume smelling disinfectant hotels use to mask some other smell. I was disappointed as I normally enjoy Embassy Suites Hotels. they might try extending the breakfast from 6:30am to 9:30 am to maybe 10 two hours is not a long time especially with the crowds.
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Nice, but will try something else next time"
Check-in was so fast and they were so accommodating. Initially they had us in an accessible room. I asked if we could be moved to a regular room on an upper floor. Moved us to the highest floor with a nice view. If you are familiar with Embassy Suites, this is a mediocre Embassy. No frills with the managers reception (chips, salsa, hummus, pretzels). Quiet and comfortable area for this and breakfast. Though the food was cold sitting in non functioning warmers, mediocre hot breakfast in the morning. Omelet bars are always a fun way to start your day and plenty of choices. Bottom line is this one was forgettable.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Heath
"Decent but use caution"
Spent 2 nights: Sat & Sun on 5th floor- could clearly hear the crowd noise in the atrium both nights. Leak under the sink caused the bathroom floor to be wet both mornings. Although I informed concierge of the leak after the 1st night, it was not fixed. Suite was spacious- my 2 teen kids had the double beds. I slept on the pullout in the front. The pullout was what you'd expect. Clean rooms. Gym was small but decent with a sauna & hot tub. Self-parking was a bit tricky- very narrow lanes with concrete poles- don't bring your SUV! Staff was hospitable- breakfast was excellent.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
timothy
"Left wanting more."
This Hotel had numerous issues. Very few of the electronics in the room actually worked and the fold out bed was almost unusable. I will note however when presented with this information the desk was willing to give a marginal amount of the over 300 dollars I had spent for one evening in their under kept hotel. As an Embassy suits hotel I had expected much better without ever having to ask in advance.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
donna
"Nice stay until the construction started."
We were very pleased with our accommodations until we were rudely awakened by very loud jack-hammering immediately outside our window at 0430-0500 AM on a Sunday morning. We did not have plans to sleep in per se, but definitely did not plan on being disturbed from sleep at that hour. The desk clerk stated that the construction did not "usually start that early" and apologized. She stated she would try to call City Hall to address the issue. Not sure whom she thought she would reach at 0500 AM on Sunday.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Good location. Breakfast included was pretty good"
I would love this place except that I had to call for maid service all three days I was there, at the END of the day. Unless I called, no one came. We were out of our room all day long and came back to no maid service. There was a housekeeper in the hall when we left and we spoke and told her we were going to be out all day, and she asked if she could clean our room and we said yes. But she didn't. When I called the desk, they said they would send someone up so we went to the freezing cold lobby to wait. An hour later, no one had come. All three days were like that.
Marty
"Great hotel and staff!"
This was a great hotel and especially for the price. Staff was very friendly and accommodating, the location was great and that area is so cool! One thing they do need to update are the sofas in the suites, they are dated and very uncomfortable. Also the temp in the room was not consistent however both of these points would not detour me from staying here again when in Nashville..
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
frank
"Nice hotel, poor parking"
Thought i was getting queen or king beds but everything else good
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Close to restaurants and Bars"
We have always had too luck this time not so lucky. Ran out of toilet paper, and coffee cups we met many people with same complaints and issues. Tired hours calling the front desk for a wake up call and never did get through. Tried every number housekeeping, customer service, front desk no one answered ( two days in a row). Complained when we left and was given 10,000 points towards another stay.. I do have to say breakfast was awesome.... as usual... Hope they fix their issues it's an awesome location...
Luna
Great service, room, and free breakfast and happy hour!
2 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Chad
"Very Dirty and Very Disappointing"
the sheets were dirty when we pulled back the comforter. My wife used a glass from the bathroom for her jewelry and it all stuck to the bottom of the glass because it was dirty. The breakfast area was very dirty and my shoes were sticking to the floor. They ran out of plates and we had to wait. There was food all over the buffet area and the omelet station cook was rude and not friendly at all. This is definitely not typical of an Embassy Suites as we have stayed at multiple locations throughout the U.S. This chain is always our first choice but I have to say we will not be staying at this location ever again. Very disappointing.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
kyle
"Very accessible to all of Nashville"
We stayed over xmas and we saw the same service from the staff as you would during a typical week.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great Room"
We had a 2 night, 3 day trip to Nashville, TN. We loved the Embassy Suites!
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Good Hotel Overall"
The hotel rooms were a little dated but comfortable, clean and quiet. The common areas of the hotel were very attractive. The free hot buffet breakfast was outstanding! Our only complaint was the self-parking garage which was built for sub-compact cars in mind and very tricky to get around in without running into a wall or huge pole.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
albert
Great location, not too far at all from Broadway. Close to lots of restuarants/bars as well as Bridgestone Arena. Great place to stay! Can't wait to come back.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Darlene
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent hotel, close to everything. Rooms were very spacious and clean. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and a big bonus.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Needs a little bit of TLC"
Good location near Vanderbilt.I'm truly disappointed in fake bacon in buffet. Egg chef, Miss Jean, does a great job with the eggs.Restaurant tables were not clean & wait staff didnt seem to notice, until I mentioned it.Our room TVs didn't work because they needed programming. They fixed it fast.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Marie
"At Vanderbilt?"
Quick visit to visit our son at Vanderbilt. Hotel is nice and clean. Room was comfortable and quiet. Excellent breakfast each morning. Kind of a long walk to Vandy though, particularly to Ingram Commons (the freshman quad)
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
The staff here is helpful, friendly and competent. A great spot to stay when visiting your Vanderbilt student!
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"PLENTY OF SMILES"
The accommodations were excellent but the overall service-from front desk staff, housekeepers, breakfast servers and bartenders-was second to none. SMILES from everyone! Extremely helpful and happy staff.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
"Great getaway"
Great hotel with a great staff . Close to all the action but also close to major hospitals. So alittle noise when ambulance gets calls.
5 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
david
Friendly staff go out of their way to make your stay perfect. Breakfast and happy hour are outstanding!
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Bridgestone Arena."
We stayed at Embassy Suites Vanderbilt because it was close to the Bridgestone Arena where we saw Disney On Ice Frozen. It was very convenient and comfortable. We checked into hotel and when time for event we took the shuttle to the arena. We were picked up at the hotel lobby and delivered to the Bridgestone Arena for the show. Afterwards, the hotel sent shuttle to pick us up and deliver back to hotel. I would definitely stay at Embassy Suites Hotel again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
We were given an handicapped room which we did not request, and were told no other rooms were available. Room itself is beginning to look a little run down. Breakfast was ok, but happy hour was sorry.
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
"Pull out bed"
Mattress on pull out not so comfy, but room a great size for more than 2 travellers. A 10 minute shuttle ride to downtown Nashville offered complimentary by hotel which was really convenient, they need plenty of warning though to send pick up to return. Staff very helpful. On the whole a great stay.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Kar
"Excellent Choice!"
Couldn't have been happier with the hotel! We'll be back!
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
Tracy
"No complaints"
Just let me start by saying that anyone that has a complaint about this hotel, needs to only stay at $2000 a night hotel. Clean, nicely furnished and comfortable. Can't say enough about the staff, they were so helpful, especially the bell hops/porters. It was myself and my husband's 3rd time in Nashville and we had family with us from Ireland whose first trip it was. The included breakfast was great, the best we have had in any hotel that had breakfast included in the nightly rate. Anything from fresh fruit, danishes, bacon, scrambled eggs, sausage, home fries and made to order omelets. My only complaint I would have is that their restaurant "Odd Fellows" could have a more varied menu. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Bumped by Hotel that was OVERBOOKED"
Upon arrival at the Embassy Suites I was informed that my pre-paid, guaranteed late arrival, reservation had been bumped because the hotel was overbooked. I made the pre-paid reservation on Expedia 8 weeks prior. The front desk staff apologized and explained that they would reimburse the stay and were offering to put me up in another Hilton property in Nashville - which was a 20 minute taxi ride away. It was a first for me and I am probably not the only one. I paid for the room nearly 2 months in advance and had a guaranteed late arrival. When this happens in an airline they ask for volunteers and give them a voucher - I had no choice. Selling the same product/service to two customers is unethical and Hilton should discipline whoever thinks that it is OK.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Neil
"Enjoyed very much"
I stayed here for 3 nights while in town on vacation. The hotel itself is very nice. I especially enjoyed the free shuttle and breakfast. I do recommend making reservations for the shuttle, otherwise you will have to wait for it. The room was really nice. The area was very college-y, but was really nice. Good restaurants all within walking distance. The bathroom was a bit dated. There were a few burned out light bulbs in the room that were never replaced. And I could hear noise and talking from the rooms around me. But liked how spacious and clean the rooms were. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Megan
"Right Location/Comfortable Rooms/Avoid the Restura"
The Broadway Ave. S location of this Embassy Suites is perfect for those going to a concert *as we were* in Nashville. They even took us and picked us up before and after the concert with no charge and no hassle. The rooms were in great shape, everything worked,and the beds were quite comfortable. It was easy to get on the internet for free and even the much used desk chair worked just fine to find the right fit. The only downside to our whole trip was the menu in the resturant. It was way over scale for the average person and their family. This is no criticism of the chef. What we did finally eat was expertly prepared, served as requested. The main dishes on the menu were just too "avant guarde" for Nashville, Tn for a quick bite before an event or even a leisurely one after an event. This is not genuine Southern cuisine but someone's very misguided idea of "fancy" Southern "with it" food. The name of the resturant is "Oddfellows" and I must say, unfortunately, the name aptly fits.Pass it up for sure !
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Harry
"A good starting point for region travels"
One major complaint, the room was advertised and listed on my confirmation statement as two queen beds; where in fact the beds were "doubles" and short (feet hung over the foot of the bed). Did not get a good nights sleep! The entire staff with the exception of the desk clerk who checked us out was extremely friendly and helpful; the clerk that checked us out was shhort and unpleasant, apparently preoccupied with other duties.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Breit
"Close to so many things"
Very nice hotel. It is so close to many midtown places to eat and drink. Door lock did stick and although we had not reported it, they came to try and fix it at 8am with a do not disturb sign on the door which was annoying. The remote for the TV in the sitting area did not work very well either. There was also a large chip smack dab in the center of the tub that was a bit unsightly. But the hotel itself was nice.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Amy Emmence
"Wonder hotel. Large rooms"
Hotel was great. Close to Vanderbilt campus and many restaurants. We have not stayed here before but would definitely stay again. Great rates compared to others int the neighborhood.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Close to downtown Nashville"
Staff was great especially front desk & valets. Hotel was convenient to downtown.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Haggard"
This hotel is convenient and close to all of the activities in Nashville . Unfortunately, the room that we stayed on was in need of some updating. It also smelled like stale cigarette smoke. The bathroom was not super clean, and the sink made a gurgling sound all night
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Hotel was very nice and convenient to everything.
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2014
Lori M
"Tight parking and uncomfortable bed"
Very difficult to park our SUV. Tight corners in garage. Bed was hard and uncomfortable. The bacon was cut so thin it was like eating paper and it was raw or undercooked. The service people at breakfast waived around their dirty dish towels as the stood around.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Ray
it was nice. wish the shuttle service would of been on time. due to it being 30 min behind, we had to take a taxi to the venue.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Belinda
"close to music row and nightlife"
good breakfast and shuttle to downtown was convienient
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
keith
"Excellent location helpful staff"
I love the Nashville Embassy Suites for business stays. Very well situated if you need to get to Music Row! The room is spacious and comfortable. Free wifi "real" breakfast - not a stale danish and instant coffee, shuttle van (Parking in Nashville is challenging, and EXPENSIVE)...it's a great deal. That said if you are looking for high end luxury this may not be the place for you. Don't get me wrong it's nice but not 5 star like the Omni or the Lowes Vanderbilt.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Captain
Nice hotel close to restaurants and Vanderbilt. Complimentary Breakfast is good. Free happy hours drink is a plus. Very spacious room. Comfortable for 3 people.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
jz
"Close to Vanderbilt"
walking distance to restaurants and Vanderbilt
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to our daughters school"
This hotel is very near our daughters school, we will be staying at this hotel in the future. We are extremely picky travelers and I am happy to say this hotel worked very well for us.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Great place to stay. A little pricy but worth it.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Denny
We enjoyed our stay at the Embassy Suties. We were in town for a few days meeting up with a group of friends to experience the Nashville scene. We stayed in a King Suite room. I would be happy to book this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"A continued fan of the Embassy Suites brand!"
Had another great stay with this chain. Friendly front desk staff made us feel very welcome. This property is in a great part of town for casual dining (but don't expect peace and quiet outside until late). Try the Tavern across the street for great eats (and the full breakfast the next morning served in the hotel for free).
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Redshirt
Booked this hotel on a recommendation and glad we did. Only stayed in Nashville for one night and wanted a place close to dining. There is a free shuttle to take you downtown, which is nice. Staff at the hotel were quick and pleasant. The room was very nice with the living room separated by a door to the bedroom. Great size bathroom, comfortable bed and pillows. Free breakfast in the morning with a good selection of food. Everyone working at the Embassy Suites were very friendly. The only thing I don't like with this hotel and many others is they charge for self parking. If I am a guest at the hotel, why do I have to pay to park my own car? So just make sure you know that before you book a room. Great place and would stay again if we are ever in Nashville.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Vanderbilt/ Downtown"
This is a great hotel to easily access the sights around town. The only downside is they didn't have a pool in this location. They do have a hot tub. Nice feature is you are able to park and access your hotel floor from the parking garage up through the 5th floor. This is nice when you don't want to walk through the lobby with all your "stuff".
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014