All hotels in Leduc, Alberta, Canada

"Great clean hotel"
We had an early morning flight and this hotel was great to stay with. The room was clean spacious and the bed were so comfortable! The restaurant had great food as well! Only bad report is the train that whizzes by in all hours of the night! Overall I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Tara
"Exceptional front desk staff!!!"
I cannot say enough about the service I received from the front desk people, specifically Paulette. I came in to stay a couple days to visit with family prior to heading up north to work and forgot my wallet. My room was booked through the Internet and already paid for but as you know a credit card is required upon checking in. She understood and made it possible to stay without it and I was so impressed that I stayed an extra night. Thank you very much for the professional and courteous service. Over and above efforts very much appreciated.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Close enough to everything you need, and relaxing"
This hotel has been undergoing a fitness room renovation for at least a year (or it seems that way)! It is finally complete, and was worth the wait! Treadmills, spin bikes (with SPD clips for your mountain bike shoes), elliptical, free weights, medicine balls, pads, rollers; this is certainly the most extensive hotel fitness room I have seen in some time. I have no complaints about the rest of the hotel, as it is very nice inside. I don't really like the showers too much, but that's more of an opinion than something actually being wrong with them. All in all, I would stay again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
The Aus
"Close to airport"
Very pleasant room! Comfortable bed! Staff at front desk seemed a little untrained. We were told we hadn't made a reservation...we had...on Expedia...but then the front desk had our name on their computer...so I'm not sure what was going on! On leaving we were told we couldn't get a receipt cause we had booked with Expedia...I always book with Expedia and I always get a receipt! So on arriving we didn't have a reservation and on leaving we did have a reservation! I would stay again though!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
dawn
"Clean but smelly"
Hotel clean although our room smelled of smoke when we entered. Staff Christmas party that night and though a few people were intoxicated the thing that really bothered was the distrinct smell of marihuana.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great stay at a great hotel!"
Really enjoyed my stay the staff were friendly and courteous, the one drawback was for breakfast one wasn't told that the coffee was extra, a little disappointing.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Don
"Close to airport"
Location was ideal for international airport, friendly service, quiet, and clean.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Close to Airport"
The Hotel is going through a remodel. The one negative i have is the room AC is very close to the bed so the constant noise of the AC makes sleeping difficult. Also our room coffee maker was not working.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
"not as promised but corrected....accommodating"
We had booked this hotel looking forward after a 4 day trade show as it was advertised they had 2 spas however when we arrived, we were told the spas had been closed since April. Victoria at the front desk was very patient with us and tried hard to move us over to their sister hotel (Executive Hotel Alexandria) which did have a spa and pool however they could not work it out between the 2 hotels..I ended having to work with Mario and Crystal at hotels.com who were great and ended up moving us over to the sister hotel. They seem to have corrected their listing not advertising a spa now. We did not stay there (checked in and out but did see the room and hotel) but the hotel seemed very nice, with a few restaurants and comfortable and clean rooms. We finally moved to the Alexandria and so enjoyed the spa!
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Ginette
"Too Dark"
When I checked in there were a lot of mosquitoes in the lobby that came in from the front doors that were a bother. The lobby is a little castle like, kept up with un-matching floor patches (dark faux wood over stone). The hallways to the rooms were narrow with low ceilings and made of rough cinder block glazed a tan color. The room was a little unnerving because the walls were dark and the lighting was insufficient for the room. Because of that I could not see to say if it was clean. It appeared so. I was put in the South Tower and there is a train track immediately behind. A train blew its horn at 12:15 AM so bring ear plugs for sure. I kept feeling like it wasn't a nice hotel, then the in-room amenities which were nice quality made me briefly think otherwise. The bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"suitable for our purpose"
Served our purpose as we had a wedding nearby and saved us a drive right into city. However, South Common in Edmonton for shopping and restaurants is only a few minutes away. Nice big rooms and Bath and Body toiletries!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
susan
"Complimentary water"
I stay in this hotel once a year when I come there to train. My only real complaint is you offer no bottled water for the rooms. At $2.00 a bottle in the vending machines is pricey to say the least. I travel all across the world, most if not all hotels I stay at offer free bottled water in the rooms. I don't sleep as well and quite often same up needing water but refuse to go out to a vending machine at one AM to purchase one. May be worth the thought
6 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
"Work travel"
Very nice. Friendly staff. Clean and close to airport.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Very nice"
This hotel is very clean, with great comfortable beds. Would for sure stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
Barb
"Easy place to stay when flying in/out of Edmonton"
I've stayed here a number of times when flying in/out of the Edmonton International Airport. Its only a five minute drive to the airport and their shuttle service runs every 20 minutes. The free wifi in the hotel doesn't always work and there is usually a train that goes by twice a night that can be loud-- bring earplugs. The staff is easy to deal with and i've often been able to leave things at the hotel in storage. There isn't a lot around the hotel so eating at the hotel restaurant (or room service) is your only option.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"business stay"
I stayed 2 nights for business in Edmonton. It was my first Canadian stay in a hotel. The staff was fine and the facility is comparable to Marriott Courtyard. WiFi included was a must and worked well. Had a very good salmon dinner in the restaurant. (weird for as far inland as we were) it was a touch more expensive than others I could have booked but my local host said the location was good, and it was. I would stay again.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Noisy hotel"
Hotel is ok. Train blew whistle in the early morning woke me up couple times. Too close to the track. It is very annoying when you can hear the people walking in the room upstairs. Will not stay here again if I have choices.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
Gerard
"Small old room"
Early flight conscience. Small & not updated.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"almost good"
smells musty and beds are not comfortable. Food is very good.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Excellent comfort and service. Awesome staff! Great breakfast buffet!
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Airport Convenience"
Nice and close to the airport so we could catch our early morning flight. Had the fitness room all to ourselves! Can't remember now if you had free wifi, but pretty sure you did, and that is definitely a must! Would definitely recommend as the rate was more than comparable.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Good place to stay"
When we checked in, we were exhausted after driving for 15+ hours! We fell into bed & within minutes realized our room was located directly beside an elevator! A call to the front desk & we were quickly moved to a much quieter room! The staff was very accommodating & friendly!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"nice hotel, good bargain"
the only complaint was that either it was too warm or the air conditioner was blowing cold air on us.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Nice place near airport"
The bed are good and very comfort for a night stay. Very close to airport,
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Stay at Executive Royal Inn - Aug 5 & 9th."
Enjoyed the hotel amenities. The Sports Bar needs better wait staff. Beer not that cold, Poutine not that impressive and they didn't know where the sports channels were on the TVs in a Sports Bar?????
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
Bob O.
"good hotel"
Close to airport, within walking distance of various restaurants.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Very nice hotel!! Bathroom did not have a ceiling fan, but would stay heere again. All staff helpful.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Catherine
"Executive Royal Inn - Leduc"
Very nice hotel, but wouldn't allow reward points with Hotel.com reservations...
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
Bob O
"Good and okay"
The room smelled like cigarettes and the temperature was too high no matter how much I tried to lower it. The food was good in the restaurant and everyone was very pleasant.
Other trip May 30, 2013
I only slept in hotel during my 13 hour lay overt the other 9 hrs I spent visiting the city of Edmonton.It was roughly 10 min from airport,very convient and fast.Unfortunately the hotel is a long way from city centre
1 night trip May 20, 2013
tom
"Convenient, close to airport"
Great room, comfy bed
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Debra
"Weekend Stay"
Stayed for two nights April 26, 27. We had a comfortable stay, breakfast not included but available . Simple menu available 24 hours in room. Incident with other guests being given the same room at three o'clock in the morning was quickly resolved by management. All in all we would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Doug
"Very nice hotel"
Nice room, helpful staff. Room was clean and bed was really comfy. Will definitely stay there again
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Carrol
"Closest Hotel to airport, Great breakfast. Good r"
I booked this last minute at 20 cheaper than any other decent hotel in the area including the Exec Express sister hotel. The buffet was 14 dollars and wasn't bad other than the bacon was so salty you could hardly eat it. Otherwise it was great. They put me up in the new tower which went in about 2008. I stay in about 4 hotels a month and this was on the higher side of a 3 star. I will likely be staying there again in the coming months.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2013
I liked the actual light switches in the wall, so I didn't have to chase all around the room turning on lamps. Plenty of lights, located properly including one directly above the head of the bed with a switch on the wall beside the bed. Internet was fast, desk chair comfortable. Great place to be productive.
Other trip Jan 27, 2013
TN
"Great Airport Hotel"
We flew in late and the shuttle was there quickly. The food was good and the room comfortable. It had everything we needed.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2012
"Cleaning staff requires training"
Hallways were not clean neither was the main reception area. The hot tub and steam baths were not working. The best thing about this hotel is the location to the airport.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Wendy
"all around top notch"
I had no issues at all very nice staff and the food was top notch thank you
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Best airport location"
Very close to the ariport. The nearby (300m away) train was noisy, but only rolled by once in then late evening so not too bad. Shuttle bus runs to the airport every 20 minutes, not on demand. Restaurant didn't open until 6 AM but they had pastries and coffee out for early birds. Free paper at the front desk.
Other trip Nov 28, 2012
DC
Fantastic airport hotel for the price!
1 night trip Nov 11, 2012
"convienience at its best"
very comfortable room for our quick overnight stay. close to the park and fly which we used. i was very impressed with the bath and body works products they use in the room. service was excellent no matter what time you arrive. the only thing we are sad about is we went for breakfast at nine am which was very good but we missed the sunday brunch which looked and smelt fantastic. oh well may be next time.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
al

It was a nice stay. Room was clean and bed was very comfy.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Glenda
Excellent, good food
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Close and Easy"
I was flying out really early and wanted something close and easy, this was it.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Kristy
Family wedding, hotel catered reception buffet dinner. Fabulous! But weirdly Sunday brunch buffet doesn't start til 10am, and checkout at 11 deadline... 9am too early for them?.served menu breakfast only average but close in price to buffet... by the time they took order and finally served us we could have had much better buffet..
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Not fresh and clean as I would have liked."
The room and hallways had a instutional smell like a hospital. My room was not as clean as one would expect the corners of the bathroom and base boards were not clean.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
don
"Near Airport"
Main reason to stay in this hotel is near the airport. There is no complimentary breakfast. Room bed cover was black in color which was not so pleasant. White towels seemed not so clean as they turned yellow.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Shing Kit Alain
"in and out"
Perfect for in and out needs to the city. no much or NOTHING to do nearby the hotel. staff is nice and room was ok too. they gave me a room next to the elevator and ice machine. i was just about to ask for a room change, but i was so tired that i remained in that one. not a big deal, but for some people i could be a little noisy.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
jorge Ariel
MX
"spontaneous overnight...fun!"
spontaneous night away...what fun. everything about the place was great - the servers, the room, the food, the atmosphere, the beverages and we had a great time. someone should SERIOUSLY! suggest that the lady on front desk a) speak up and b) smile - it costs very little but might make a big difference in how much she enjoys her own job. ...easily we would go back for another spontaneous night.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"stay appraisal"
Shower tap not functioning (unable to turn )- no repair done within the 3 hours after reporting to front desk at 8 AM
1 night business trip May 22, 2015