All hotels in Leduc, Alberta, Canada
8450 Sparrow Drive, Leduc, AB, T9E7G4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel. Close to airport."
Great hotel. Good restaurant. Friendly staff. Real comfortable beds.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Ken
"Hotel close to the airport"
Staff were friendly and check-in was easy. Elevator was not functioning properly and the halls were dirty but we did check in late in the evening. Have stayed in this hotel several times but may try a different one next time.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
very good hotel. food very good . reccommend to anyone
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"Great place to stay :)"
I was on a medical trip with my son and the staff (Paullette) were absolutely fantastic. Room was very comfortable and clean.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
gerald
"Come for the room; stay for the food."
A wonderful place to stay. Food was great too. Staff friendly.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
ian
"No complaints"
This was a good stay. It didn't knock my socks off, but it was clean and quiet. And the decor was par for the course. Pet friendly rooms were good, no carpet, bottom floor.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Kyle
"PET FRIENDLY ROOMS"
I FEEL WHEN THEY ARE ROOMS FOR PETS, IT SHOULD NOT HAVE CARPETS. IT WILL HELP WITH THE DANDER FROM ALL THE ANIMALS IN THE CARPET. BUT OTHER WISE QUITE CLEAN.
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
Brian j
"Noise"
To much noise in hallways. From guests and staff. Would stay again but not in the same area of hotel.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Very noisy, overcrowded, not enough staff to handle the crowds (there were two wedding parties at the hotel).
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Good Service, very clean. Great Hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
Clean, comfortable hotel. 24 hour shuttle to the airport is a definite plus.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
barry
"Comfortable, but not my best experience"
The hotel room is very large, clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly. However, the hotel is right beside a railway, which if you're a light sleeper like myself, will result in your awaking on several occasions through the early hours. The continental breakfast, which is not included in the room, is very small and does not include any hot items.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Did the job"
Fine. It was an airport hotel...it did the job. Restaurant staff were a bit odd (asked if we needed a highchair and a kids menu for our 3 month old infant!)
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
Christopher
"Downtown Leduc"
Front desk staff were a little clueless but once checked in / out the stay was comfortable and the on site amenities were more than adequate. It was nice not to have to leave the premises to go for dinner and a drink.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Dustin
Restaurant was excellent
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Martin
"Nice clean hotel, friendly staff"
The staff was very helpful and very friendly to my family. They especially treated my children great. The were accommodating quickly for towel services. The restaurant was really good food and reasonable prices. Enjoyed staying there and would definitely book again. Looking for a dog park was easy as a staff member who was local gave us very good directions. Thank you.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Barb
"Close to Airport. Good Value"
Close to Airport. Dining room food was good. Sports bar good. Only disappointment was there was no pool or hot tub.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Robin
"Comfortable and Affordable"
Good beds, good pillows, good price. Convenient and easy to get to, except located close to railway tracks and 3 trains went through blowing their horns. Would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Business"
The glass sliding doors for closet had splatters on it Was in new tower only can get through on main level
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
It was a nice stay. Room was clean and bed was very comfy.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Glenda
Excellent, good food
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Close and Easy"
I was flying out really early and wanted something close and easy, this was it.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Kristy
Family wedding, hotel catered reception buffet dinner. Fabulous! But weirdly Sunday brunch buffet doesn't start til 10am, and checkout at 11 deadline... 9am too early for them?.served menu breakfast only average but close in price to buffet... by the time they took order and finally served us we could have had much better buffet..
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Stay at the Holiday Inn or Another hotel Close by"
We arrived at the hotel. The attitude of the front desk staff was very snobbish! They boasted how they were a 4 star hotel. Got to our room and it was nothing great! The floor was laminate and gritty from dirt still on it. The AC was about 1 foot from the head of the bed and blew on our head all night long! There were two queen beds, in the room but the room was not equipped for 4 people. It had 2 towels and 2 glasses! I called to have blankets brought down and was told I would have to wait for security to bring them, apparently they have no housekeeping on staff in the evening! The public washrooms in the lobby were covered with toilet paper and old feces!! Very disgusting!! Further, we got a not from housekeeping left at 9:30 a.m. that read, "sorry we missed cleaning your room." We were just showering at that time!!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
R
"nice hotel close to airport"
pleasant and convenient for overnight stay. requested a cot the night before arrival and it was in the room when we checked in.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Jonathan
"Not fresh and clean as I would have liked."
The room and hallways had a instutional smell like a hospital. My room was not as clean as one would expect the corners of the bathroom and base boards were not clean.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
don
"Near Airport"
Main reason to stay in this hotel is near the airport. There is no complimentary breakfast. Room bed cover was black in color which was not so pleasant. White towels seemed not so clean as they turned yellow.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Shing Kit Alain
"A couple of glitches but overall good"
The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. However when I asked for a kettle for tea, the front desk was confused (they wanted me to use the coffee machine for hot water - yuck!) - and I never did get one delivered. My room key stopped working and had to be redone. The air conditioning in the room quit working half way through our last night. I am not sure the price point was worth this hotel - I expected better honestly.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Niki
"Great stay in Leduc, Alberta."
We really enjoyed our stay. Everyone was friendly and the hotel itself was clean and organized. We had dinner at the Sports Bar and really enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff who were very friendly. The next morning we met our Grandchildren for breakfast of which the food was excellent and staff were great. Overall our experience at this hotel was excellent.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Mulligan's
"in and out"
Perfect for in and out needs to the city. no much or NOTHING to do nearby the hotel. staff is nice and room was ok too. they gave me a room next to the elevator and ice machine. i was just about to ask for a room change, but i was so tired that i remained in that one. not a big deal, but for some people i could be a little noisy.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
jorge Ariel
MX
"Superb Hotel"
Fantastic hotel right close to airport. Called hotel upon our arrival at airport and shuttle was there with in 10 minutes. Very modern décor and very clean.. The Bar (Flight Deck) and the restaurant had great food and prices were very reasonable. Booked an extra room for friends and had no problem getting them on the same floor as us. Staff are very accommodating and gave us a late check out due to our flight schedule. Excellent Customer Service.We would definitely stay at this hotel again. this is a top star hotel
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Bev
"spontaneous overnight...fun!"
spontaneous night away...what fun. everything about the place was great - the servers, the room, the food, the atmosphere, the beverages and we had a great time. someone should SERIOUSLY! suggest that the lady on front desk a) speak up and b) smile - it costs very little but might make a big difference in how much she enjoys her own job. ...easily we would go back for another spontaneous night.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Hotel condition"
The hotel washroom was not cleaned / was smelling. The food wasn't good at all.
"One night"
Good, clean, bright hotel. We stayed with two kids only for 1 night. Freindly stuff! Thank you!
"Disappointing overall."
I just have to say I was just disappointed with the service at check-in, the room, and the cleanliness of the room. The whole hotel smelled of smoke, and I found bugs in my bed - bedbugs?, I don't know. I've stayed there many years ago and was pleased with everything, which is why I booked there again, but I just found the place a let down. Too bad, in the future, I will not be booking there again, nor will I recommend the place either.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Awesome Hotel very close to Airport"
Staff was very nice and helpful, right down to the desk, maids to the shuttle drivers. Food in restaurant was awesome and lots of it on your plate. Atmosphere when you first walk in was unbelievable, art work was something else. Thank you and WILL use your hotel again.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Shelley
"Nice, clean and comfortable"
This hotel is clean, has a beautiful lobby and the rooms are comfortable. The staff is friendly, the parking lot is huge so never any issue with finding a spot and the price was comparable with all the other local hotels
Other trip May 29, 2015
"stay appraisal"
Shower tap not functioning (unable to turn )- no repair done within the 3 hours after reporting to front desk at 8 AM
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
robert
"Train noise"
When you book here, make sure you ask for a room on the west side of the building. There is an active train track (and an intersection) on the east side only a couple hundred meters away. Other than that it was a decent place, clean, pleasant staff.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Don't go here"
They double charged me for the room. Called me a liar when I found out about. Called them from my home to get it sorted out but they would do nothing over the phone. Had to drive 3 hours to get my money back. Customer service in the place is the worst I have ever seen. They will try and steal your money if you are not careful
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
keith
Quick overnight , early flight in AM.We had left two articles of clothing in the room , when we reached our destination fours hours later we called and asked them to hold our clothes and we would be back in a week to pick them up ( the maid would not have been in the room yet ) . When we returned to pick up our clothes , the front desk didnt know anything about it . After a 20 min wait trying to find out what happened , it was determined by the staff that nothing was left in room ???? Very disappointing . It did not seem that hard to figure out to me ???
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Expected better for price"
The staff were great. But honestly, the room was poorly decorated, the ice cube tray had mold on it, the bathroom sink didn't drain and overall the room was a disappointment. For the price, it was less than impressive. I think your paying for how nice the lobby is. Also, food is slightly over priced.... but that's quite common now a days.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Brirney
"Very friendly and comfortable."
Nice quiet room with good food services.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
"clean and beautiful hotel. near airport"
great easy check in and clean room. a/c rooms. everything u need is their and its modern styling.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
jeremy
The beds were very hard and small, not queen size, and the pillows were too big and poofy. They were a pain in the neck (literally). The hotel itself is nice and clean but the sleeping was not good.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Leduc overnight stay"
Overnight stay for a function in Edmonton. Nice and reasonable
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
cutie
Love the laminate flooring in the room! Very clean looking!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Hotel"
Overnight before leaving on holiday. Parking was discount at nearby park n fly
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Dirty room"
Upon arrival we checked in and got our key. We were looking forward to relaxing after our drive and before our flight to Europe the next day. When we enter the room it was a complete disaster and wasn't cleaned from the night before. Or someone was still in it. Thankfuly no one was in it when we opened the door. We went down to say something and they didn't take it very seriously and said "oh, that's been happening a lot today. Of course we will give you a new room." I would sure hope so... as it was dirty. They didn't offer any services to comp for the inconvenience. They could have offered dinner, breakfast, a percentage of either or an upgrade for a room. I have never walked into a hotel room that was dirty... and was not very impressed.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
sarah
"Overnight coming back from vacation"
Checked in around 11 pm. Not busy went smooth. Rooms have been renovated. Laminate floors which we liked rather than carpet. Beds very comfortable. Has a restaurant and lounge. We did not visit either this time but have in the past and they were good. Good location for us - close to airport - close to connecting to the Anthony Henday for our drive home.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015