All hotels in Leduc, Alberta, Canada

Quick overnight , early flight in AM.We had left two articles of clothing in the room , when we reached our destination fours hours later we called and asked them to hold our clothes and we would be back in a week to pick them up ( the maid would not have been in the room yet ) . When we returned to pick up our clothes , the front desk didnt know anything about it . After a 20 min wait trying to find out what happened , it was determined by the staff that nothing was left in room ???? Very disappointing . It did not seem that hard to figure out to me ???
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Very friendly and comfortable."
Nice quiet room with good food services.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
The beds were very hard and small, not queen size, and the pillows were too big and poofy. They were a pain in the neck (literally). The hotel itself is nice and clean but the sleeping was not good.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Leduc overnight stay"
Overnight stay for a function in Edmonton. Nice and reasonable
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
cutie
Love the laminate flooring in the room! Very clean looking!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Hotel"
Overnight before leaving on holiday. Parking was discount at nearby park n fly
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Dirty room"
Upon arrival we checked in and got our key. We were looking forward to relaxing after our drive and before our flight to Europe the next day. When we enter the room it was a complete disaster and wasn't cleaned from the night before. Or someone was still in it. Thankfuly no one was in it when we opened the door. We went down to say something and they didn't take it very seriously and said "oh, that's been happening a lot today. Of course we will give you a new room." I would sure hope so... as it was dirty. They didn't offer any services to comp for the inconvenience. They could have offered dinner, breakfast, a percentage of either or an upgrade for a room. I have never walked into a hotel room that was dirty... and was not very impressed.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
sarah
"Overnight coming back from vacation"
Checked in around 11 pm. Not busy went smooth. Rooms have been renovated. Laminate floors which we liked rather than carpet. Beds very comfortable. Has a restaurant and lounge. We did not visit either this time but have in the past and they were good. Good location for us - close to airport - close to connecting to the Anthony Henday for our drive home.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Garlyn
was flying early in the morning and this hotel is minutes from the airport
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Friendly staff, clean rooms, close to Edmonton airport, great sports bar.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"One night stay over needed a hotel by the airport"
Normal stay at the hotel, nothing special. Quick check in half decent meal at the hotel restaurant.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Kerri
"Very short stay."
I have little to say as we arrived at the hotel around midnight and checked out early in the morning. The girls at the desk were very nice to deal with. I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
the service was great and my plane the next day was only leaving at 4pm so she gave me the room till 1 pm. so I wouldn't have to wait long at the airport, very appreciated. I got room service for breakfast , it was fast and effeicient
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
shelley
"Quick stay"
Great place
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Smokers /No Hot Tub"
Exactly what we needed. Close to airport, Shuttle service awesome, excellent restaurant (awesome buffet with VERY friendly staff ). Only disappointment was no Hot Tub and no smoking rooms. Had a nice hot bath in the room and, well we should quit smoking anyway (lol). Thanks For a good night's sleep before a long emotional journey across the country.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Okay but better hotels in the area."
The Hotel lobby was lovely and I was greeted warmly though reception was a bit slow. The room was clean with the exception of the bathroom and could have used some further attention. I had to use my shoe to hammer on and off the shower. In the past the flight deck restaurant had really good food, this time it was less than mediocre although the service was fantastic.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Get a great deal and it's worth it"
Very nice looking hotel. The front staff were very courteous and accommodating. Not all of my luggage arrived so they offered me a tooth brush and tooth paste. Would have given more it they had it. The room was very neat and clean, but dark. Only pot lights around the perimeter of the room. Even with every switch on it would be hard to see what you were working on at the desk. Internet service is provided, but slow. OK for basic internet surfing, but made Skype conversations rather old Japanese movie like. Definitely made all of us laugh though. I arrived late so I stopped into the sports bar (don't recall the name) for supper. At first the waitress was helpful and friendly, but something changed when I asked if they could change the channel from a static horse on a hill to an actual sports channel. Got a bit of attitude and the evening went downhill from there. I was there an hour and a half and only had one beer, a burger and fries. I did give a 10% tip as I always assume the waitress or waiter was just having a bad day and never want to stiff them. I continued waking up during the night. To train whistles at first, then another (I'm not sure the interval between the first two). Then someone above me was up at 3:00 AM (undoubtedly to catch an early flight), and again another person(s) were clomping around at 4:00 AM. Floors must be pretty thin because they were quite loud. Did I mention the third train whistle? Bottom line, if you need sleep, you may not get it.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Canuckshaw
"Noisy"
Hard to sleep with all the trains!!
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"A quick stay for an early flight."
The hotel and staff were very satisfying. The only issue I had was the pillows where too big so was hard to get comfortable.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Wesley
"Close to Airport"
Room was decent and staff was courteous. It was located right beside the Park and Fly so it only us about 15 minutes from the time we left the hotel to park the car and be at the airport. Very convenient
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice hotel, just minutes from airport!"
I stay at this hotel quite often when I am flying in and out of edmonton. My only complaint would have to be the showers! The shower heads are older and could use an upgrade.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Close to YEG and tops in Comfort and Convenience"
I arrived with a rental car and was made to feel at home, with convenient free parking and a warm spacious room. When my flight was rescheduled for another day, i was able to extend my stay and take advantage of the free shuttle service to the airport. Also had the opportunity to try the fabulous seafood buffet. Not very close to shopping or other dining, but really don't need to leave the hotel with 24-hour dining and lounge; guest laundry; free internet; workout room. My stay was quiet and warm, despite a blizzard and minus 18 degrees outside.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
RJ
"Great Stay!!!"
My family and I had a wonderful stay, the beds were AMAZING!!! The room was very clean and comfortable. We ordered room service and they were very quick and friendly. My husband and I had a burger, best burger I have ever had!!! I only have a 2star for service as the front desk staff was very unprofessional. They were busy talking about other stuff as I was checking in. It could have been worse, but I just find that very rude. Other than that, great hotel and stay!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Shannon
"Very nice room"
Will stay again. Beautiful room and very quiet.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Good Hotel"
If you know what to expect when I say typical big hotel, Best Western style, that would exactly describe this hotel. Small quiet rooms, lots of them, bar downstairs, good room service, close to the airport.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Carsten
"Escaping the snow"
Great, In late in the evening and out early in the morning. Everything went just as it should.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Ian
"Great hotel near airport"
This hotel was perfect for us the night before a 7 am flight in uncertain winter weather. Reasonable cost & complimentary airport shuttle made making our next day flight much less stressful. I wouldn't hesitate to do this again.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Excellent location to the the airport and Park N F"
We were there on Christmas Night and it was a nice greeting to have the room all ready and goodies to have in the lobby on check in, and Boxing day was a usual business day but very comfortable cozy atmosphere for a large hotel.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
max
"Awesome hotel close to the airport."
Very clean and comfortable beds. Close to the airport
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
N.S
"Good location for travellers and airport access."
A pleasant nights stay. The proximity to the airport is great for out of town travellers.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Price and proximity"
It's about as close to the airport as you can get without actually staying in the airport hotel. Five minutes by taxi and you're there. I only stayed one night but enjoyed food at the sports bar and a couple of beers. Rooms were okay and presented nicely. The building is getting a bit old, and the layout is a tad confusing, but for the price it's a good deal.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport. Nice and modern rooms"
Stayed there the night before an early flight. It was nice. Only complaint is we requested a wake up call and they never did give us one! Good thing we never counted on them to wake us up as we would have missed our flight!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice comfortable stay."
The room was clean, quiet and the staff were very friendly. Nice and close to the airport. Very convenient when coming in late from a flight.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Close to airport"
Can leave car parked there no charge there is also an airport shuttle also available
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
retired
"Airport stay"
We stayed at this hotel prior to our early morning flights. The staff were friendly and we had a comfortable sleep.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"En route"
My stay was 2 overnights on the way to and from Inuvik, NWT. Everything was to my liking...
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
Eva
"Clean and friendly."
Was an overnight stay due to travel
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Very pleasant stay"
My husband and I enjoyed our one-night stay. Staff is very courteous. The restaurant Steeles is fabulous and there is also a sports bar on the ground floor. Hotel is very clean and everything we need. Is only 3 min from the airport, where we caught our flight the next morning.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Dale
"Comfortable"
Nicest staff and most comfortable bed ever! Fell ill while I was there and the staff was more than helpful before my trip.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Cece
"Dec 2014 Trip"
Just need a working ATM
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Ben
"Looks nice but needs maintenance"
The door looks nice but the entire heating/cooling unit in our room didn't work and the toilet seat was falling off. We informed the desk and she said that a maintenance person will be called. Since it was 7 pm we offered to change rooms but she didn't want to do that. No contact was made with us after that point. We were ignored, left to freeze all night! As well, we asked for a lower profile pillow when we checked in because the week previous when we were there we found them very high. Our necks were sore after using them. Reception said that she didn't think that there was anything else but what we got. She added that she would check with a more permanent staff member but once again, no contact was make with us. We slept on the spare blanket and the bath towels (ugh). Furthermore, there was an elevator that wasn't operating, and it had looked that our room was broken I to at one point because the deadbolt plate on the door frame was gone and the deadbolt wouldn't work. I've stayed there many times, but for the price we paid, this certainly won't be our place to stay any longer.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Bubblemaker
"good location"
nice hotel but terrible instructions on how to get to your room
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Close to airport"
Clean room, good selection of restaurants to chose from.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Darren
"Our stopover"
We were on our way to Chipman alberta to pick out our new puppy. We stopped for the night with our other little dog and all was fine.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Looked Great felt awful"
The Experience at the hotel was really good, Food was amazing the room room even looked perfect. But the bed was very loud and nosey it had a very were bed frame or something and every time you sat on the edge or even moved to much it all squeaked very loudly.... It was very annoying to try and sleep on... That is my only complaint about or stay.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Room had a Keurig Machine!!!"
We had to stay here because of the winter storm that blasted into Edmonton on Nov 27th. It was a really nice and comfy room. We did not get a chance to use the restaurants or the gym or the pool. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Close to the airport!"
The room was large, warm and clean (it was -42 outside).
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Overnight stay!!!"
Restaurant closed due to Christmas parties and snack ordered for room service very expensive. There were no menus on the room to for prices. Sunday brunch was amazing value in comparison to snack!!!! Made up for it all.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"nice place to stay."
Nice place to stay. Close to airport. GREAT food available 24 HOURS A DAY!!!!! I was impressed with this.
"Okay at best"
No menu in my room for room service and staff didn't offer to bring one - just said 'sorry, it should've been there"