All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
3711 North Ocean Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33308, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great vacation for family"
This is a good affordable place to stay. The staff is very helpful, the rooms are clean and it's great to have the balcony, and refrigerator and microwave in the room. The hotel is located on a busy street, but the front of the hotel has a pool, which is a nice distraction for kids and adults alike. You're not on the beach, but very close walking distance to one. I'd recommend this hotel as a place to stay.
7 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
kirstin k
"Not good if ur older than 30!!"
Horrible! Rooms are right off A1A and LOUD! Windows and doors are not installed correctly and have gaps around them and you can hear everything outside. All the traffic! If u want a quite nights sleep stay somewhere else! But if u r a spring-breaker its the place for u because u don't sleep anyways!! If u do, its because you're passed out from all the drinking u did all day.. Ah, to b young again!! lol
2 night trip Mar 2, 2015
"not for family with kid's"
It was a college students hotels we had two kids seeing thing they shouldn't of seen not happy at all
3 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Great room, great price!"
The lobby was spotless and the staff was helpful and polite. Even gave us towels to borrow to go to the beach while we waited for our room! Room was spacious and clean. Fast check in and check out.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"one night stay for business"
room was excellent. great condition. plenty of nice thick towels. only missing was a laundry bag.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Ralph
"Pleasantly Surprised for the price"
Very nice and clean hotel. They have done a great job updating. Pool clean and heated. Close to lots of restaurants and grocery store right across street. The staffwas so very helpful. The beds aren't great but the rooms are very clean. It was nice having the balcony. Beach access us down street. We used the Ocean Manor Hotel access because you can rent chairs and unbrelllas for the day. I will stay there again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
SheLa
"Very Nice Hotel"
This hotel was very nice. I was a bit worried when I pulled up, looked a little old, although the landscaping was quite nice. The bar on premises was cool, great bartenders and great food. The room itself was great. Very modern, comfortable bed, and spacious. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is considering it, and the price was the best price I could find on a 2.5 star hotel.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Not a bad place."
Rooms are real basic. They need floor mats at entrance doors due to the sand. Get one the is next to the beach/water area as the outside seating areas are much more pleasant. Staff was very nice and helpful. Good restaurant right on property with pool and bar as well. Activities available through them and can book other excursions through the office.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Not as portrayed in online presence"
Old,tired. A few upgrades but not as expected. restaurant food was disgusting. Would never go back. Front desk woman wasrude whenwe had issues checking in without the person who booked the room, who was stuck in Austin due to weather. Wont ever recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
kr
"Would not stay there long term"
Ik for a one night stay in your way somewhere else
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
We were only there 3 days but loved the roominess of the rooms. We loved the outside bar and pool area and enjoyed several meals and drinks there.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Married couple
An Ok hotel, service at the bar and restaurant are slow, management issues I guess. Overall it was OK
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Motel or hotel?"
Nice hotel or motel? Very far from beaches. a mile or two away from any action.
5 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Vincent A
"Nice clean hotel, very helpful & peasant staff."
Rooms were very clean but could use an update. Beds ok but not great. Good location. Only abut 1/2 mile from Lauderdale By The Sea. Price was right & was good for couple of days away.
Ann
enjoyable ... ok need to fill in more space before you'll accept this :(
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"No way near as Advertised"
Hotel bills itself as resort spa!!! There is no spa , no resort , no beach!! Small pool and very slow service for breakfast . Just s typical miami Motel, I would never stay there again.... Especialy for $180/ night!!!!!!!
world traveler
"Motel not a Hotel!"
This was a motel not a hotel....even though Hotel is in the name. The rooms smelled funny and the beds where hard as a rock!
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Deborah
"Decent Price For the Area"
The hotel is a converted motel. The furniture is nice, beds are only moderately comfortable. The A/C unit made the room feel more wet/humid than cool. There is no ventilation in the bathroom and parking, albeit free is very limited. I would stay here again but for a much lower price. .... much lower. Starbucks and CVS are across the street. I was in town fir business so didn't go to the beach or use room service. Not bad for a last minute booming and quick stay but would be cramped for an extended visit.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Nicki
"Weekend trip"
Great location - short walk to the beach and Fort Lauderdale by the sea. CVS and Dunkin donuts minutes away. Great pool lounging area and bar. Friendly and accommodating staff! Highly recommend for a weekend stay!
3 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Overall nice rooms with no view."
The hotel is older but has been nicely remodeled. The rooms are not huge, but had plenty of space for 2. The bar was undergoing some changes while we were there. The cost to eat was more than reasonable when taking into consideration the large discount for hotel residents (20% discount). The location was right on A1A so not quiet, but centrally located to many area destinations. All in all a satisfactory stay. Nothing spectacular, but nothing overly detrimental either.
5 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Erinn
I am a local & have passed by this hotel a million times. It was much better than I expected!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Local
"Overrated"
Hotel is not a 3 star, maybe a 2 at best. Right on Ocean Blvd loud all night. Rooms were suppose to be remodeled (what a hack job). Bathrooms had no ventilation only window that could not be opened. I can say the cleaning staff did a great job.
4 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Stephen
The staff was friendly and helped us get a taxi to take us to the port.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Good stay"
Good and tranquil stay as always
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Weekend in Ft Lauderdale"
Hotel made an error with the payment but would not take the responsibility. Just annoying
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
dmr
"Clean rooms, noisy location, feels old"
Nondescript. Location is deceiving with "Ocean View Boulevard" in its address; no ocean views at all, far from it. Across from CVS pharmacy and along a very busy A1A road strip in front, where traffic runs constantly and late into the evening, making noise a problem for sleeping (all rooms face road). Inside of the rooms are OK, clean and for the price in Fort Lauderdale I guess it's fine. I sure wouldn't have wanted this to be my "vacation" room....it wasn't so bad as I was on business.Not one of my best.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Michele
"Nice balconies."
Very roomy, nice balconies. Tropical.
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Not quite the Beach"
Overall a good value for the area. The rooms were updated and very clean and nice. It's unfortunate its further away from the beach than I thought, so even being on the 4th floor in a partial ocean view room is too far away to enjoy the beach. And it's private beach along there, so the condos across the way don't allow beach access. So you have to go out of the way to access the beach.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Beau
Nice hotel great bar and restaurant. Great staff and service. The food was amazing with great prices to boot. Will be back again
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great for the money"
It was offered at a great price, newly renovated and very clean, a nice surprise. Staff was nice. Parking was an issue.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Mohamad
"Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else!!"
Based on the pictures and reviews I had read, I was expecting a nice hotel with a nice view of the ocean that was supposedly right across from our room. This was definitely not the case...this is not a hotel it should definitely be called a motel. When you access your room from the outside rather than Entering a building and passing through a lobby, that is called a motel so rather than deceive people you might want to change your name from a hotel to a motel because that is what this was! It was so dingy inside, definitely in need for an upgrade/remodeling. As for the ocean view, there is none. The only view you have is a few buildings ands CVS. This place was a joke. It was not at all what I expected. I literally walked in and called hotels.com to cancel our reservation right away. Unfortunately we were stuck there for the first night but checked out the next morning and got our refund for the remaining nights. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. We ended up at a real hotel, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina where we recieved excellent service from everyone we came in contact with.
4 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Pretty much what you expect. Decent place"
Very relaxing, great microbrews in the pub downstairs.
2 night trip Jan 20, 2015
Shamus
"Limited parking, no hot water"
Worst thing about this hotel is parking. They have very limited parking space in back of the hotel like 15-20 cars max. They have separate parking few yards away but that parking was open and was situated near the main street. Meaning anyone (who is not staying in the hotel) could park there. Also no nighttime security. so its totally park at your own risk!! Regarding room service - when the house cleaning girl came in she did not clean the coffee mugs!! Also i went to bathroom to take shower just after my wife did. I did not get hot water. I could not take shower that day!!
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
sarvesh
"Convenient Location and a Nice Room"
An older property, so you shouldn't expect "glamorous," but the rooms were nice, the pool was in good condition (and heated), and all the beach amenities were close by. Also convenient to general shopping (drug stores, grocery stores, fast food). Friendly and helpful staff, as well.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Would go again"
Staff very friendly and courteous. Great location for walking to shops. Only downside is public access to beach. About a third of a mile walk, and no public parking there. Generally I would still recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
jeannette
"The perfect weekend getaway"
My stay was really relaxing with pool side view. The staff very friendly. Breakfast was outstanding. The rooms are bigger than norm the renovation here is excellent. Planning our next weekend getaway here for Valentines
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Loved it!"
Very nice rooms
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Vanessa
"The food was excellent and had a great time"
Enjoyed my time here. The bar staff at the restaurant were fantastic! Rooms were very clean and the location was fine. Not to far from the beach or other nice restaurants. I would recommend this Hotel, JJ
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Nice and clean staff was awesome very nice definitely recommend staying here!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
""Upgraded" older hotel with poor view"
The hotel is clearly older but has been "upgraded", the rooms are larger than average and fine. It was not worth the asking price... There is no "view" to speak of and it is certainly not in a "nice" neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Heath
"Hotel nice but not for beach access"
This hotel was very nice especially compared to some of the others in the area. Friends of ours stayed in one of the "others" while we were here. You have to like quaint and small because that's what this is. Pool was clean and warm but refreshing. Food (we only had appetizers and breakfast) was good! We liked the fact that you can take your own beverages and snacks to the pool and that there was a grocery store and CVS right across the street! Our room was always clean and our bed we thought was perfect. Downside to this place is simply location. It sits right on a1a and its a very busy highway. Our biggest complaint was that in order to access the beach you had to walk a few blocks (cross a1a and about 15 minute walk) to the public beach access. While the beach seems to be right across the street the condos have all access blocked off! My husband and I have been to MANY beaches in Florida and this was very odd to us. Beaches here are also small compared to others we've been at especially on the gulf coast. if you love the Florida sun as much as we do especially in the winter be prepared to only have sun until about 3pm. The many high rise condos and hotels block the afternoon sun on the beach. You'll have to walk a good 20 min away (further!) to find a part of the beach where this doesn't happen. Btw this also happens at the hotel in the pool area. My husband and I are quite fit so the walks didn't really bother us but it was a bit of a bummer.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
KK
"Great nights stay!"
When checking in we had asked if we could get an extra set of bedding since our children refuse to share a bed. We went straight to the room and were very impressed that extra bedding was already sitting on bed. We were also very happy to see a couch for son to sleep on. We had also asked the girl checking us in if there were any good resturaunts in the area. She suggested Nicks Italian resturaunt which was about a 5 minute walk. All 4 of us were very pleased with our meals!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Christmas eve"
Comfy laid back spot. Very friendly and helpfull staff. Will be back
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Overall very nice. Did have to illegally park. No spaces left when I arrived late. Door key system could be confusing in poor lighting. Would stay there again and would recommend the hotel.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2014
"Reasonably priced, clean, comfortable hotel"
This was a very nice hotel. Close to a very nice mall, and about 5 - 10 minute walk to beach. Rooms really, and front desk employees were very helpful. Only thing, our room (215) was right over the bar, laundry room, and pool, and facing the busy highway..so it was a bit noisy.
1 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2014
Brenda
The rooms are must larger than expected and very nice decor.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Getaway"
I love the hotel.... Updated and spacious.... Great staff
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Angelica
"Far from where you want to be."
Stayed here one night. Not too far from the beach just far from where the action is in Ft. Lauderdale. Hotel is old but has been updated. There is no exhaust fan in bath so when you shower the air temperature goes up quickly. Carpeting at the foot of the bed was wet. I couldn't tell while wearing socks but when barefoot you could tell the carpet was wet. I reported it to the desk while checking out and received a half hearted apology. I didn't get the impression that anything would be done about the problem.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Good for 1 night"
Good for 1 night stay. Heated pool is big plus, but for that $$$ you may find something on the beach
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
al
"Holiday trip"
Big difference from 5 years ago. Tiki bar kinda pricey.
3 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014