All hotels in Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereW231n1600 Corporate Ct, Waukesha, WI, 53186, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Clean and quiet hotel close to the Brewer game."
We enjoyed a delicious breakfast at the hotel for Father's Day. Yum!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Terry
going back....excellent
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
sherri
"Wonderful guest services and staff"
very nice
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
T.R.
"Wish I had known about this years ago!"
It was lovely, completely. Many of our family came from long distances all over the U.S. to meet for a family reunion. We all stayed on the same floor; our rooms were wonderfully comfortable and service was excellent. A wonderful bargain, considering all the amenities.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
A.C.Johnson
"Could not have been better."
I was much more than we needed. It turned our needed night out of town to attend a graduation into a pampered stay. Everything was amazing: Great rate, very clean, comfortable, convenient and the staff were very helpful.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Robin
It was a nice hotel ,but we asked for ajoining rooms because of my mother n law, the hotel said they were not aware of the fact that we needed a joining rooms.and was not happy because of that .,we needed a joining rooms not down the hall ...
Joan
"Marriott Milwaukee West was lovely"
Marriott Milwaukee West was a lovely experience. The room was quite nice. The staff were friendly and helpful and stated that the entire lobby area would be redone next year. It was quite well maintained and lovely as it was so I can only imagine that it will be amazing next year. I highly recommend as this was one of the best Marriott Hotels I've stayed in!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
KB
"Very clean"
Room was very clean. We had one of the best portabela mushroom sandwhiches we have ever had at the bar.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"One nighter"
It is hard to adequately rate a place on just a brief one night stay when we were not even in the room itself that long or not using the other amenities. The room was comfortable and clean and for our purposes was a convenient drive to Miller Park. For the price it was a good choice.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Had some stains on the sheets and no vent fan in the bathroom
Logan Schultz
"Not far from work or home."
It was nice to get away from the usual hectic life. Our stay was nice and quiet which we were in need of very much.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thank you for the positive review. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
Jan
"Weekend away"
Very clean room. Polite staff. Would stay here again.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for the great review. I'll be sure to share with the team.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Vic
"Nice Property"
Large room. Nicely furnished and clean. Would stay again.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for the great review. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
CMF
"Very clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff"
Impressed by the cleanliness, comfy beds and excellent workout facility. Staff was exceptionally friendly too!
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed the facilities and look forward to serving you again in the future. I will share your comments with the staff.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Lynda
"Enjoyed it..quite and clean"
Employees were professional and courtesy. .my Valentine's weekend there were romantic and enjoyable. .will come back again...
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Glad you had a nice Valentines Day Thanks for sharing your experience. Come back and see us again soon.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Pepper
"Hot Tub"
We liked everything about our stay except... the hot tub was down and we were really bummed. :(
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Glad you enjoyed your stay , I am sorry about the hot tub being down. It's rare that this happens . I would be dissapointed too . We hope to serve you again in the future.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Upscale place"
Biggest disappointment was that I prepaid for breakfast when I booked room and still was charged for it when I checked out. Breakfast chef at buffet was not welcoming at all. Made me want to walk away. Parking lot was a hassle. Had to walk up a messy drive lane to get to the front door. Could not book another day for same price. Room rate for Sunday night went up $75! Room was awesome. Staff cleaned snow off guest cars in morning. Bed was a 10. I melted in it!
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
We apologise that your recent stay fell short of expectations in several areas. We value your feedback and will certainly address your concerns. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Ken
"Very kind staffs!"
The staffs are very kind. Nice Hotel.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and you found our staff to be nice.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Outstanding!"
Everything was perfect! Enjoyed our stay from check-in to check-out. Would definitely stay again.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for the wonderful comments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Lynn
The hotel is new and the rooms were comfortable. I've stayed at many Marriott's and this one as well but was surprised to see used room service glasses and old refrigerator sitting in the hallway from the time we checked in until we checked out. It was Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so perhaps they were on a skeleton crew. The free coffee in the lobby was very tasty.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for staying with us. . I am sorry about the items left in the hallway. You are correct that staffing was a little light but it is no excuse for delivering a less than expected experience. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Just what we were looking for"
We needed a room for one night while visiting family and this was just what we were looking for. The bed was so comfortable I never wakened until 7 the next morning - unusual for a first night in a hotel. We had our grandson with us and needed 2% milk and the waitress was most accommodating. Perfect location in relation to Pewaukee.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for sharing your experience. We are delighted we were able fullfill your needs and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Margaret
"Good Stay"
It was a nice stop. Treated well during snow storm with hot drinks , plowing, and a warm room .
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for staying with us. I hope you got some hot chocolate. That was some pretty messy weather we had.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Aaron
"hotel close to swim meet"
it was fun and the pool was nice and the beds were very very very!!! comfy
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
So happy you enjoyed your stay. See you at the next Niki event .
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Lovely Stay- Nice hotel bar"
Husband and I had a great time. Very clean room with all of the amenities one might need. The service was very friendly all around. The flourless chocolate cake was an amazing treat after a long day, and a few drinks in the hotel bar.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
WC
"Perfect Hotel Experience in Milwaukee"
The king size room was perfect for my needs, very clean almost to the point of looking brand new, bed was very comfortable and bathroom spotless, staff even accommodated my request of putting my whole family in rooms close to eachother (4 total) . This will be my hotel of choice for future stays in the area, stay could not of been any better.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"very nice easy to reach anywhere in the area"
very clean,.restaurant fantastic,..staff very helpful,loved our stay
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"If you need to be outside of Milwaukee"
We choose this hotel because my nephew is living in Waukesha. This is a very nice Marriott. I felt safe, it was clean and quite which is remarkable because on my floor alone there was a cheer leading camp, bachelorette party and a woman with two very young kids. We didn't hear a peep. I would stay here again if I visit family. If I were going to Milwaukee I'd probably find something in the downtown area.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
Meredith
Great price,great clean room, good service this was the best accomadations we have had in years of travel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2013
"Full Size Beds not Queen"
Overall we liked the hotel. The biggest issue was that there were 3 people and we thought 2 beds would be OK. Unfortunately, they were full size beds not Queen. It was very difficult sleeping because of the "closeness" to the other person in the bed. I am a Marriott fan but won't book a room unless they have Queen size next time.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Comfortable, but parking poorly designed"
Comfortable and clean hotel. Only thing keeping it from being a really nice hotel is the inconvenient parking design. With the rooms spanning out on a wing design, the walk between the room (especially from the end of the wing where I stayed) and the parking area is longer than just about any other hotel I have stayed at recently.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Leo
"Weekend stay for relative rally."
All was good. Minimal time in the room or hotel. Appreciated the complimentary coffee in the lobby and the adequate and fast elevators.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Tom & Jane
"Beautiful!"
Great lodging style accomodations, classic Marriot service. Nice location off freeway. Didn't see much to do local but only about 10 miles from downtown. Would certainly stay again!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
Brent
"Fabulous hotel"
FABULOUS!!!
4 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
Jim & Maureen
"Lovely place to stay"
We enjoyed everything about the hotel, but I do have a word of advice for the "uninformed" staying there. I've stayed at many Marriotts, but have never had trouble finding the ice bucket. Just so you know, it's kept in a cupboard under the T.V., and the cupboard looks like the drawers of a dresser. Okay, why would I have looked in a drawer for the ice bucket? Maybe there's something written that discloses this information, but I didn't see it! : )
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"August 8 and 9 of 2013"
What a pleasant stay! The rooms were large and the beds WONDERFUL! The personnel were very gracious. We were in the bar with 12 people in just our party. The lone bartender was very attentive and right on top of things , keeping our orders straight, bringing our food out quickly and at the same time. Business center was handy and well laid out. We were able to use the printer and fax with no charge nor waiting. Main desk personnel were very helpful and gave us some good information. We rode our bikes there and they even provided a spot for us to wash them off! We would stay there again in a heartbeat! There is no shuttle downtown, but the Town Car service they recommended was quick, efficient, friendly, and VERY reasonably priced.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Lynne
Very tired......comfortable stay....breakfast delicious...staff pleasant.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Excellent overall."
Nice hotel, clean room, nice big bed. We have stayed here many times.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
DJ
"Ballroom crowd ruined it."
Have stayed several times. It was not worth $200 a night to have a wedding reception crowd take up all the parking and park in a dark deserted section of the lot. Also, in order to enter the building you had to walk through a crowd of drunk obnoxious smokers. Get control of the Motel 6 crowd or charge Motel 6 rates. Won't be back again.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"The only flaw"
The room and staff and cleanliness was all good. the only problem was that there was no water bottle in the room and the vending machine was also sold out of water.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
I'll recommend for others staying in that area
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2013
Keith
"June 22, 2013"
My wife and I stayed at this hotel for our anniversary. We are from the area, but were looking for a nearby hotel for a little "stay-cation". Being in Pewaukee, and a little ways out of Milwaukee, I did not expect that the hotel would be very busy. I knew that the hotel does a good job hosting weddings, as I had previously attended one there, so I thought the bulk of the guests would be wedding related. Which, in theory would have meant a lot of the guests would have been occupied with wedding related activities on Saturday night. This was my own (incorrect) assumption, not any misinformation I received from the hotel or anyone else. However, the night we stayed there, the hotel was filled with what appeared to be a lot of youth sports teams or other groups. This made the pool incredibly crowded, and the children and families even occupied the lobby bar. Obviously being busy is good for the hotel, but not the best for couples looking for a quiet weekend. Otherwise the hotel was in good condition. No complaints about cleanliness, or even noise, given the number of guests that were there. The pool, which we did enjoy in the early hours on Sunday, was in nice and in good condition. Overall, our stay was enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2013
"The best experience with a reasonnable price"
The room is super clean with two comfortable beds in a quiet environment with many restaurants around and a high way to go to downtown Milwaukee.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Wonderful experience!"
Best night of sleep I have had in a long time! The bed was fabulous!! The staff was very friendly. It was an all around great value. It was right off the main highway so it was very easy to get to where you wanted to go and get back.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Beckie
"Very nice and quiet hotel."
Very clean hotel with nice decor. Nice price for a pleasant stay. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Bright and comfortable"
This hotel was very bright, clean and quiet and close to everything, easy access to highway and nearby attractions in minutes.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Lara
"Was quite fine..."
The hotel was quite fine and the stay went well, however there were a few glitches. (1) We signed up for the breakfast buffet online with the reservation but on our first visit to the breakfast buffet the hostess had never heard of anyone signing up online. It got straightened out the next day though. (2) The sink in the bathroom would not open again to drain after having closed it. We used a key to pry up the drain cover, which was quite stuck in the down position. (3) We did find a partially filled bottle of water under the bed when we left the room, a bottle which was not ours. A slight oversight of housekeeping... Overall though, aside from these quirks, it's a nice place to stay..
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
"As expected...other than the missing tv remote"
Easy to find and access. Comfortable room, other than the fact that they didn't give me a tv remote. Luckily I was dead tired after a red-eye, and then a brewers game. Bar was comfortable, friendly.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Marriott Milwaukee West"
One of the best ever! The beds were the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Wish I had one at home!!!
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Theresa
"Excellent Comfort and Great Location"
Attending the VIP Party for the Les Paul Experience at the Waukesha County Museum. Room is right off the freeway and conveniently located to Waukesha, Miller Park (Brewers Stadium) and the City of Milwaukee. Clean, comfy rooms make for a great stay.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013
Cutting Edge Photography
"Close to my grandchildren"
This was my first stay in the Milwaukee West Marriott and this will be the only place I stay in all my future visits!!!! Coming "home" to my Marriott room every night made my stay so very enjoyable and pleasant!!!!
4 night trip May 16, 2013