All hotels in Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States of America
W231n1600 Corporate Ct, Waukesha, WI, 53186, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Very nice hotel at an affordable price
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Everything was excellent. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Barb
The beds were so comfy we didn't want to get up! The motel was top notch! The only "downside" was the address listed in hotels.com didn't bring us to the motel -(using either our Garmin or smart phone GPS.) We ended up putting on quite a few extra miles before locating it.
cg
Awesome time, thanks.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Newer Marriott, but nothing special"
This newer hotel is conveniently located in western metro Milwaukee. The room was comfortable, but hallway noise was a bit loud and the tub above our room leaked into our tub. The hotel restaurant had an excellent breakfast buffet. Considering the moderate rate we paid, an average experience.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thank you for your review. I will bring the tub issue to the attention of our Chief Engineer. I am glad you enjoyed the other aspects of your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
"Very nice"
Clean rooms, nice bar, friendly, helpful staff. Highly recommend.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Happy!"
I would go back to this hotel for sure!
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
I CAN'T WAIT TO STAY HERE AGAIN. COMFORT OF BEDS AND PILLOWS ARE THE BEST! BREAKFAST WAS DELICIOUS.
BARB
"Just what you expect from a Marriott. Very nice."
One night stay after STate Fair, convenient, amazing price!, great service and accomodations. After walking 9 hours, the bed was the best!
"Great hotel!"
Our room was so nice - must have been recently remodeled. Clean, comfortable, and quiet. Highly recommend the restaurant, too.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Friendly staff, comfortable rooms"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. As with most hotels, the shower leaves little to be desired.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"A 'merry time' at the Waukesha Marriott!"
Although I miss the 'old' 1:00, or 2:00 pm 'Check-In' times; I guess one will have to 'settle for' the 'rather late' 4:00 pm 'Check-In' time! Due to an earlier ( Chicago ) engagement, we arrived after 5 pm- and our rooms were waiting and ready. Staff members wore crisp & clean uniforms, the Hotel's grounds were well-landscaped and free of debris. The lobby was modern, nicely-decorated, and attractively inviting. The breakfast, at "Bistro 1600" was of good quality and well-managed- with sweet fresh fruit, 'omelet & waffle station(s), and the stations were kept 'free of spillage.' I would like to suggest that patrons should be made aware that, on weekdays, breakfast ends two (2) hours earlier- at 10 am- instead of noon! We missed-out on breakfast on Monday July 28, 2014.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Albert
In Milwaukee for a Brewer weekend very clean excellent service great food very courteous staff easy access and great rate will stay there again
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Non Jayne
"Nice business travelers hotel"
Lots of regular business travelers here so they are good at catering to the road warrior. Bar and wait staff are all very friendly as are the business regulars. Great place.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Stacey
"Very Nice Hotel"
We stayed one night. The hotel was very clean and nice. My sons enjoyed swimming pool. There are no restaurant nearby hotel but you can find everyhing you would need in the hotel. We recommend this hotel to everybody.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
KO
very friendly and convienent
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
liz
"Very clean and well staffed"
We were only there one night but the room was clean and pleasant. The cot provided was comfortable nd handy to use.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Beautiful hotel with great ammenities. Morning coffee is delicious and the beds are A+. Definitely a great choice in the area.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Very Friendly staff and super clean hotel..
"Very comfortable beds nice decor ac ran good ve"
I will come back here again when I am in the area. You have a quality hotel
"Nice business hotel"
Good hotel for business, we stayed for one night before Brewers game. Hotel was clean and comfortable but minimal "resort" type amenities.
BrewerFan
"Clean and quiet hotel close to the Brewer game."
We enjoyed a delicious breakfast at the hotel for Father's Day. Yum!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Terry
going back....excellent
sherri
"Wonderful guest services and staff"
very nice
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
T.R.
"Wish I had known about this years ago!"
It was lovely, completely. Many of our family came from long distances all over the U.S. to meet for a family reunion. We all stayed on the same floor; our rooms were wonderfully comfortable and service was excellent. A wonderful bargain, considering all the amenities.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
A.C.Johnson
"Could not have been better."
I was much more than we needed. It turned our needed night out of town to attend a graduation into a pampered stay. Everything was amazing: Great rate, very clean, comfortable, convenient and the staff were very helpful.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Robin
It was a nice hotel ,but we asked for ajoining rooms because of my mother n law, the hotel said they were not aware of the fact that we needed a joining rooms.and was not happy because of that .,we needed a joining rooms not down the hall ...
Joan
"Marriott Milwaukee West was lovely"
Marriott Milwaukee West was a lovely experience. The room was quite nice. The staff were friendly and helpful and stated that the entire lobby area would be redone next year. It was quite well maintained and lovely as it was so I can only imagine that it will be amazing next year. I highly recommend as this was one of the best Marriott Hotels I've stayed in!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
KB
"Very clean"
Room was very clean. We had one of the best portabela mushroom sandwhiches we have ever had at the bar.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"One nighter"
It is hard to adequately rate a place on just a brief one night stay when we were not even in the room itself that long or not using the other amenities. The room was comfortable and clean and for our purposes was a convenient drive to Miller Park. For the price it was a good choice.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Had some stains on the sheets and no vent fan in the bathroom
Logan Schultz
"Not far from work or home."
It was nice to get away from the usual hectic life. Our stay was nice and quiet which we were in need of very much.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thank you for the positive review. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
Jan
"Weekend away"
Very clean room. Polite staff. Would stay here again.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for the great review. I'll be sure to share with the team.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Vic
"Nice Property"
Large room. Nicely furnished and clean. Would stay again.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for the great review. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
CMF
"Very clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff"
Impressed by the cleanliness, comfy beds and excellent workout facility. Staff was exceptionally friendly too!
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed the facilities and look forward to serving you again in the future. I will share your comments with the staff.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Lynda
"Enjoyed it..quite and clean"
Employees were professional and courtesy. .my Valentine's weekend there were romantic and enjoyable. .will come back again...
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Glad you had a nice Valentines Day Thanks for sharing your experience. Come back and see us again soon.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Pepper
"Hot Tub"
We liked everything about our stay except... the hot tub was down and we were really bummed. :(
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Glad you enjoyed your stay , I am sorry about the hot tub being down. It's rare that this happens . I would be dissapointed too . We hope to serve you again in the future.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Upscale place"
Biggest disappointment was that I prepaid for breakfast when I booked room and still was charged for it when I checked out. Breakfast chef at buffet was not welcoming at all. Made me want to walk away. Parking lot was a hassle. Had to walk up a messy drive lane to get to the front door. Could not book another day for same price. Room rate for Sunday night went up $75! Room was awesome. Staff cleaned snow off guest cars in morning. Bed was a 10. I melted in it!
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
We apologise that your recent stay fell short of expectations in several areas. We value your feedback and will certainly address your concerns. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Ken
"Very kind staffs!"
The staffs are very kind. Nice Hotel.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and you found our staff to be nice.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Outstanding!"
Everything was perfect! Enjoyed our stay from check-in to check-out. Would definitely stay again.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for the wonderful comments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Lynn
The hotel is new and the rooms were comfortable. I've stayed at many Marriott's and this one as well but was surprised to see used room service glasses and old refrigerator sitting in the hallway from the time we checked in until we checked out. It was Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so perhaps they were on a skeleton crew. The free coffee in the lobby was very tasty.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for staying with us. . I am sorry about the items left in the hallway. You are correct that staffing was a little light but it is no excuse for delivering a less than expected experience. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Just what we were looking for"
We needed a room for one night while visiting family and this was just what we were looking for. The bed was so comfortable I never wakened until 7 the next morning - unusual for a first night in a hotel. We had our grandson with us and needed 2% milk and the waitress was most accommodating. Perfect location in relation to Pewaukee.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for sharing your experience. We are delighted we were able fullfill your needs and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Margaret
"Good Stay"
It was a nice stop. Treated well during snow storm with hot drinks , plowing, and a warm room .
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thanks for staying with us. I hope you got some hot chocolate. That was some pretty messy weather we had.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Aaron
"hotel close to swim meet"
it was fun and the pool was nice and the beds were very very very!!! comfy
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
So happy you enjoyed your stay. See you at the next Niki event .
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Lovely Stay- Nice hotel bar"
Husband and I had a great time. Very clean room with all of the amenities one might need. The service was very friendly all around. The flourless chocolate cake was an amazing treat after a long day, and a few drinks in the hotel bar.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
WC
"Perfect Hotel Experience in Milwaukee"
The king size room was perfect for my needs, very clean almost to the point of looking brand new, bed was very comfortable and bathroom spotless, staff even accommodated my request of putting my whole family in rooms close to eachother (4 total) . This will be my hotel of choice for future stays in the area, stay could not of been any better.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"very nice easy to reach anywhere in the area"
very clean,.restaurant fantastic,..staff very helpful,loved our stay
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"If you need to be outside of Milwaukee"
We choose this hotel because my nephew is living in Waukesha. This is a very nice Marriott. I felt safe, it was clean and quite which is remarkable because on my floor alone there was a cheer leading camp, bachelorette party and a woman with two very young kids. We didn't hear a peep. I would stay here again if I visit family. If I were going to Milwaukee I'd probably find something in the downtown area.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
Meredith
Great price,great clean room, good service this was the best accomadations we have had in years of travel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2013
"Full Size Beds not Queen"
Overall we liked the hotel. The biggest issue was that there were 3 people and we thought 2 beds would be OK. Unfortunately, they were full size beds not Queen. It was very difficult sleeping because of the "closeness" to the other person in the bed. I am a Marriott fan but won't book a room unless they have Queen size next time.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2013