All hotels in Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States of America
W231n1600 Corporate Ct, Waukesha, WI, 53186, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Wellness
"enjoyed"
thanks
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Weekend in Milwaukee"
The location was just where we wanted to be. Very friendly staff and great hotel.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Sandra
"Pretty nice!"
The hotel and staff were great! Our room was very clean, and the bed was super comfortable. Nothing to really complain about other than a random 5:00am wake up call we didn't ask for! That was no big deal for us though.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Good hotel close to Waukesha Memorial Hospital"
First room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke (non-smoking room of course) so I was swiftly set up with a second room
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Enjoyed my weeklong business/leisure stay."
Extended my business stay and was already staying at this property - it was well worth it.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
"50 year class reunion stay"
it was perfect-----convenient----lovely----well staffed---clean-----and fun------
Other trip May 18, 2015
Penny
"Nice Hotel, Staff not so much"
We reserved a room for 4 people only to find that they gave us a King room. When we inquired about switching to a double they told us that they were unable to assist us as we had booked the room through a 3rd party. We managed to get a roll away cot for our daughter and our son slept on a tot cot we borrowed from a friend. While the hotel was nice the staff was not. I would not use this hotel for a family stay again.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
I apologize for the challenges you experienced with your room assignment. I have shared your comments with my operations team to make needed changes and improve our guest experience.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Not bad, but disappointed"
We requested a room with two beds and that was what was advertised but the room only had one large bed and they wouldn't change our room. We also wanted to use the pool but the pool was down for maintenance the entirety of our stay. Aside from that the hotel was very clean, and everything was very nice and modern.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
I apologize for the challenges you experienced with your room assignment and the pool closing. I have shared your comments with my operations to team to make needed changes and enhance our guest's experience.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Victoria
"H"
Poor front desk service
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
I apologize for the poor service you received. I have shared your comment with my front desk team to ensure better service in the future.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Colleen
"A little disappointed"
The hotel for the most part was very nice, but we did have a few issues. Since every hotel these days seems to have a hair dryer in the room, I didn't pack one. When I got to the room, I couldn't find a hair dryer anywhere. My son finally found it a day later in the closet in a black bag that was barely visible when you looked. I had looked there once, but never saw it. I also had brought some food as we are running a lot on this trip and wouldn't be able to get regular meals. I had to keep all the food in a cooler in the vehicle because the room didn't have a refrigerator. Other people I spoke to did have a refrigerator and there was a place for the fridge, it just wasn't there in our room. I was a little disappointed in these two things.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
I am pleased that you found the hotel nice and I apologize for the challenges with the location of the hair dryer and refrigerator. We are reviewing the placement of our hair dryers to ensure they can be easily located. We do have refrigerators available upon request, which will be placed in your room complimentary, Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Danielle
"a title"
Hotel slammed with sports teams. Our room not made up between nights. Hotel staff professional and helpful
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
I am pleased that you found the hotel staff professional and helpful. I apologize for our housekeeping shortcomings. I have shared your comments with my Executive Housekeeper to ensure the highest level of service for our guests in the future
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
Arlene
"Brewer weekend"
We stayed one night and this will be a return stay hotel for us. It was really nice and clean. Everything was a-one.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
I am please you had an A1 experience at our hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice get away for a good price"
Great experience. Room could have been cleaner. Resturant was over priced (especially breakfast) and drinks were outrageous. Hotel was very modern. Pool and hot tub were great! Can drink as long as you dont bring glass.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
I am please that you had a great experience of good value. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
jordan
"Brief But Pleasant Stay"
Our stay at this property was very brief, but it is a property with a great pool and fitness room, a small but convenient bar, and the room was nicely appointed and very clean.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Gordon J
"A nice place to stay"
Great place, clean and neat. Has gym, pool and hottub.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Newly renovated"
It's our favorite hotel to stay at when we are in Milwaukee. Only thing that was unpleasant was a couple fighting on our floor. The police handed it and the rest of our stay was great.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Vicki
"Passing through Milwaukee"
Have stayed there in past when passing through Milwaukee. Easy access to freeway. Nice rooms and atmosphere. Friendly staff. New renovation almost complete.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Nice hotel, great view"
Staff was friendly room was spacious. Will defiantly stay there again
"Lobby under renovation"
Lovely hotel, great pool, good food
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Francis
"Great place to stay near Waukesha"
We stayed for 3 days over Christmas while visiting family in Waukesha. The hotel is aimed at business travelers and so we got a great rate due to the holidays. The room was classy, bed very comfortable, and the staff friendly and professional. Everything was very clean. The lobby was under renovation, but the restaurant, pool, and fitness center were all open. The hotel is not in a walking neighborhood, but there are restaurants nearby by car as well as easy access to I-94. Definitely would stay again.
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Relaxing"
Even though the hotel is doing some remodeling, it was a pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Perfect stay."
Although parts of the hotel were under construction, our room was spotless and very comfortable. Breakfast seas great-- really crisp bacon and a wonderful made to order inlet. Everyone was extremely courteous. A pleasure!
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great deal, even though under renovation."
Nice gym and pool. Wish room came with a little continental breakfast for convenience.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
YC
Very happy with our stay,clean up to date and comfortable.We will be back for sure.Best hotel I've stayed at this year.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Julie L
"Good clean room, with good breakfast and staff"
This is a hotel that is west of the big city, just off the interstate. So if you are going to the Brewer game and staying here, it works very well. It is not by any exciting hot spots nor by any food etc, this is a quiet area, great morning breakfast that we paid for with our room which was worth it.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Keith
The beds were great! Maid service not as good and the hotel was more for business travelers than vacationing families but a good value for the money.
3 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
A short overnight stay. A comfortable hotel large corporate and banquet facilities. Friendly welcoming staff. The rooms and public areas were showing signs of age and the room ac was noisy
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
A&J
Room was quiet and bed comfortable. Strange that customer service at time of check-in could not recommend a good restaurant, did not know of weekend events in town and did not know where vending machines were located.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great hotel close to the interstate"
Have stayed here a few times and it always is clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Vicki
"Customer service beyond expectations"
Great room for the price. So better than expected. My next time in the area, I will stay at this hotel. Thanks again for a great experience!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
Although the room, the service and location were absolutely wonderful, the hotel did over charge me for my stay. I was charged the Marriott hotel price instead of the Hotels.com price. Needless to say, I called Hotels.com customer service line and they were able to contact the hotel on my behalf and get the difference credited back to my card. Great hotel just be sure to check your billing before and after your stay.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
we had a great time at the marriot and attended the milwaukee zoo and the cinema
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
irish
"Summerfest"
It was a good stay. Closest location for our summerfest trip.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
Lauren
Very nice hotel at an affordable price
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Everything was excellent. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Barb
The beds were so comfy we didn't want to get up! The motel was top notch! The only "downside" was the address listed in hotels.com didn't bring us to the motel -(using either our Garmin or smart phone GPS.) We ended up putting on quite a few extra miles before locating it.
cg
Awesome time, thanks.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Newer Marriott, but nothing special"
This newer hotel is conveniently located in western metro Milwaukee. The room was comfortable, but hallway noise was a bit loud and the tub above our room leaked into our tub. The hotel restaurant had an excellent breakfast buffet. Considering the moderate rate we paid, an average experience.
Response by Marriott Milwaukee West
Thank you for your review. I will bring the tub issue to the attention of our Chief Engineer. I am glad you enjoyed the other aspects of your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
"Very nice"
Clean rooms, nice bar, friendly, helpful staff. Highly recommend.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Happy!"
I would go back to this hotel for sure!
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
I CAN'T WAIT TO STAY HERE AGAIN. COMFORT OF BEDS AND PILLOWS ARE THE BEST! BREAKFAST WAS DELICIOUS.
BARB
"Just what you expect from a Marriott. Very nice."
One night stay after STate Fair, convenient, amazing price!, great service and accomodations. After walking 9 hours, the bed was the best!
"Great hotel!"
Our room was so nice - must have been recently remodeled. Clean, comfortable, and quiet. Highly recommend the restaurant, too.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Friendly staff, comfortable rooms"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. As with most hotels, the shower leaves little to be desired.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"A 'merry time' at the Waukesha Marriott!"
Although I miss the 'old' 1:00, or 2:00 pm 'Check-In' times; I guess one will have to 'settle for' the 'rather late' 4:00 pm 'Check-In' time! Due to an earlier ( Chicago ) engagement, we arrived after 5 pm- and our rooms were waiting and ready. Staff members wore crisp & clean uniforms, the Hotel's grounds were well-landscaped and free of debris. The lobby was modern, nicely-decorated, and attractively inviting. The breakfast, at "Bistro 1600" was of good quality and well-managed- with sweet fresh fruit, 'omelet & waffle station(s), and the stations were kept 'free of spillage.' I would like to suggest that patrons should be made aware that, on weekdays, breakfast ends two (2) hours earlier- at 10 am- instead of noon! We missed-out on breakfast on Monday July 28, 2014.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Albert
In Milwaukee for a Brewer weekend very clean excellent service great food very courteous staff easy access and great rate will stay there again
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Non Jayne
"Nice business travelers hotel"
Lots of regular business travelers here so they are good at catering to the road warrior. Bar and wait staff are all very friendly as are the business regulars. Great place.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Stacey
"Very Nice Hotel"
We stayed one night. The hotel was very clean and nice. My sons enjoyed swimming pool. There are no restaurant nearby hotel but you can find everyhing you would need in the hotel. We recommend this hotel to everybody.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
KO
very friendly and convienent
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
liz
"Very clean and well staffed"
We were only there one night but the room was clean and pleasant. The cot provided was comfortable nd handy to use.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014