All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
6850 Westwood Blvd, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
    Regular internet service
It was really nice and really convenient because we went to sea world. Wish they complimentary breakfast though. But overall it was a great stay.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Desiree
"Great place to stay for business"
I checked in very late because of airline delays, but the room was available and the A/C had been turned on already, which I always appreciate. The young man at the front desk was very helpful and informative and got my checked in very quickly. Throughout my stay the hotel staff were ALWAYS pleasant; smiles, verbal greetings, etc. This pleasant thoughfulness was deomonstrated across the board (by all staff members I interacted with). I was greeted by and interacted with maintenance staff, housekeeping staff, front desk staff, and restaurant staff. The entire facility was crisp and clean and my room was tended to daily.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Brandon
Came in for a mini sea world vacation. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Location is right by sea world and not far from other attractions. Loved that they has a shuttle bus.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Fred Flinstone"
Early check in was great and the staff was helpful and friendly. The only compliant was the bed. If I were Fred Flinstone it would have been awesome. Like sleeping on a rock!
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Close to SEA WORLD"
EVERYONE AT HOTEL WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE SURE WE WERE WELL TAKING CARE OF. EVEN HAD SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AND FROM SEA WORLD.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
JIM
"Wonderful hotel close to SeaWorld"
Wonderful hotel close to SeaWorld and Aquatica with free shuttles to both parks and complimentary Quick Queue passes to SeaWorld that really saves time waiting in lines. Pool and hot tub were lovely. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
4 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Maher Y
Wonderful time! Staff was great. Always made sure we were taken care of no matter what time we got back from days event. Person handling booking trips was awesome ! Helped come up with ideas of things to do. Shuttle services worked out great!
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Sea World-The Place to Stay"
The hotel is very close to Sea World attractions. They shuttle you everywhere. Your car is on vacation in the parking lot. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is clean and comfortable. Try the "Mobley Burger" it's the bomb. Good price and would stay again in a minute.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Visualchick
"Great Stay at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Florida"
It was a wonderful experience, coffee & tea to enjoy while waiting was a plus, besides having CVS and 7 eleven close by. The most wonderful thing most of all was we were able to walk to Sea World, it was just around the corner we got to enjoy it a few times during our stay. Don't forget to visit Kathy at the info ticket booth, she was wonderful and very helpful with a great smile to start your day. Most helpful, knew a lot of fun things to do and explore, had many question for her as she answer everything I needed to know as well as the front desk, very helpful. Would mention this hotel to my friends and family! Great visit! Loved it!!
7 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Wendy
"Family Vacation"
This is my third time staying at this hotel. The stay was great. The only thing that wasn't the greatest was the restaurant. My mom ordered a take out and they added a tip with no apparent notification that the tip was automatically added. Also she was suppose to get change back from the amount and when she asked for the change back they replied they did not have change. So not only did they get the tip they also did not give the correct change back. I would highly recommend the hotel but be careful on the restaurant.
7 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
The staff was very friendly. They gave us a room first that must have had a leak because it smelled and had a turbo blower going. I called the front desk and was switched immediately. The shower was not good and during our stay they never replaced wash cloths. The hotel did have a great breakfast but it was not free. They helped with tickets and info for the shuttle
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"birthday weekend"
my daughter and I stayed for two nights and we loved it..it was close to everything we needed....everyone was nice to us and it was very clean
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Very good"
breackfas was available, but way to expensive
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Maria D
"Nice hotel...."
Great adjustable bed, good breakfast, and we loved how nosy the security guard was in the parking lot - making sure vehicles were safe and secure. Stay nosy, we like that. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Great nite"
Great would book again
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Edmund
"Extremely happy will return!"
The entire hotel experience was phenomenal. Kevin at the front desk provided information regarding the perks the hotel provided. William was an amazing waiter in the restaurant and was always upbeat and welcoming. Brian the bartender provided excellent service and even though we were there around closing time he always made sure our meals were up to our expectations. Overall very excellent atmosphere and we can't wait to stay again!
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Pamela
"Outstanding Customer Service!"
The first room we were give smelled smoky and we couldn't turn the air off. I went to the lobby and was immediately given a new room. The new room was perfect. The front desk called a little later to confirm everything was good. We will definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Rachel
"A Brief but Pleasant Stay.........."
We really enjoyed our stay. The location was excellent, walking distance to Seaworld. Coffee and Water in the Lobby was an excellent and convenient "Touch". Pool was awesome! Breakfast was a little "Pricey", but very good quality. Minor complaint with the room makeover on the second day, they left the pillows on the sofa and didn't make the bed up the way it was on the first day, disappointing, also they left Decaf coffee instead of caffeinated coffee.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Raymond
This hotel has the greatest customer service i have ever had. Clean rooms, pleasant front office staff and very helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
vernell
"Stay for the location"
We went on a family vacation and this was our last stop. It was a typical Hilton Garden Inn. Everything was nice, but a huge up side was the parking. We visited Sea World for two days and the hotel is an easy walking distance from there. Parking at Sea World is $17, so just by choosing this hotel we were able to save time and the $34 worth of parking.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Being in the service industry I congratulat your facility on customer service. From checkin to checkout all staff were exemplary. My only concern was during the reservation process is I requested a smoking room. Online that is how my confermation was projected. All though there was a smoking area outside the serving area the area referenced was not kept up to standards. The area was ignored. That issue needs to be addressed before I consider returning to any Hilton facility. Smokers need to feel welcome just as nonsmokers.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
paul
The only item that keeps me from giving the hotel high marks on service is the restaurant. Service was slow and unattentive.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Thank you for your comments; they have been shared with our restaurant manager.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"best hotel ever"
Great hotel will stay again
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Thank you so for your rating! I will be sure to share it with our team.
4 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Leshaune
Hotel awesome , close to Sea World ...Joung Lady (A....y) on front Desk night shift was rude ...She need more training how to treat Customers...Rest of the staff "Super"frendly.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Thank you for your review. I have shared your comments with our management team for additional training opportunities. I hope that you will come back and visit us again.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Luis
The lobby was welcoming and the room was nice/clean. It was very close to food and grocery store. Good stay...would stay again.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Kristin
"hotel stay"
Clean rooms, accessible to I4, walking distance to sea world and aquatica Not walking distance to restaurants
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
"impromptu stay"
Weekend extended stay with convenient location to Seaworld. Rooms were very clean, quiet and comfortable. Free parking, no resort fee. Quick walk to Sea world. Took about ten minutes, sidewalks to parking lot. Well lit. Bus to park as well, but limited schedule. Easier to walk. Pool was clean, plenty of chairs and chaise lounges. Quick Queque available to by pass lines for seven S.W. attractions. One time for each. I ordered room service. The best Prime Rib I have had in a long time. Dinner in restaurant, equally as good. Quiet atmosphere. Free coffee, lemon water at front entry. Breakfast buffet had good choices, reasonable. Close to I-drive, 528, and turnpike. Reasonable rates. Near condos, and other hotels. Not many stores around, would need car. Overall relaxing, quiet, clean, safe. Good vacation, friendly and helpful staff. I will go again.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2015
My stay was great. We went for my son's 8th birthday. I had asked the staff a few days before our stay if they could do something for him while we were at the theme park. When we got back, the whole room was decorated and there was a cake and bottled water. They provided everything. They exceeded my expectations! The price was reasonable also. I would come back for sure
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
We had so much fun doing this for you! Please come back and stay with us again!
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Sabrina
Stay was nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. Walking distance to Seaworld. Pool was very small and only one on site. Food was a bit pricey and not a big selection, but it was decent. Overall the hotel was a good value.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Thank you for staying with us! I'm happy our friendly staff took care of you during your visit and I have shared your comments with our team.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Kimberly
"Loved it!"
We loved this hotel. We stayed a few nights in a Disney hotel that was cramped and offered little benefits. For just a few dollars more we got a large suite here and it was absolutely wonderful. There was plenty of room and it allowed the kids to have room to play without being overly crowded. The benefits to Sea World were great too. I just wish we made more use of them.
4 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Horrible experience"
When I checked into my room there were 2 dirty pillow cases, 1 on each bed. The person that was sent to pick them up questioned me about why there were only 2 pillows on each bed. I tried to explain that I had just checked in and had just walked into the room which was opened when I walked in. I told him I didn't believe bed sheets were changed and to please change them. He insisted that they were and only changed the pillow cases. We slept in 1 bed and over the covers and the next morning found a bed bug on the other bed (I took pics). Went to the pool with my 5 year old and my keys didn't work to get into the pool so someone had to open for me. They didn't work to leave the pool either. Received new keys and went up to my room and they didn't work. I had to wait for someone to go open for me with my child soaked and wet. I was afraid to leave the room cause I was not going to be able to get back in so I had to order room service. Later on my child wanted ice cream so I had to leave the room. Went to the pantry store downstairs and was told freezer was broken so there was no ice cream. My child was disappointed and once again I had to wait for someone to open my room for me. I was told there was a problem with their systems. Bath tub and sink were full of hair. Thank God I carry Lysol wipes with me or I would not have my child use that bathroom. Everything that could go wrong went wrong from the beginning and it is not what I expected from a Hilton hotel.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
I sincerely apologize that your experience with us was not up to our usual high standards. The key card machine has been replaced and we are very sorry for your inconvenience. We do receive regular maintenance from our pest control company and have not had any verified reports of insects. I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
carolyn
"Nice Place. Walking distance for SeaWorld."
Good visit. I found the showerhead a little low for the average person. Overall it was a nice place and the staff was friendly. Food in bar was good.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"won't be staying here again"
wi-fi was hardly available. Was in a corner room on the top floor. bed seemed stiff, and sheets were slightly itchy.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"We will stay at Hilton garden again"
Everybody was really nice to all of us. all the rooms was really clean and the beds were nice and big. the food was a little high.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
gertrude
"Family vacation"
The room we were in needed new mattresses...
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Tracie
"As expected - but had a few concerns"
The room was as expected of a Hilton Garden Inn - our only problem was a computer glitch, so they weren't able to give us a room key - we had to wait for a staff member to take us to our room, then come down and get our key later. Snack bars left in lobby should be CLEARLY LABELED - the oatmeal nut bars weren't and I have a 7 year old that is allergic to nuts!
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Tracy
"Stay at this hotel!"
If you are going to Sea World stay at this hotel! Five minute walk from the front doors to the gate of Sea World, Quick Que to all of the rides and attractions in the park, and free shuttle to Aquatica. The hotel is so nice and clean, the bar and restaurant looked nice and the breakfast smelled divine but we had other plans for breakfast so we never ate at the hotel. They have "fancy water" (lemon and mint infused) in the lobby with tea and coffee for free. Every member of the staff that we passed greeted us with a smile. It was a truly wonderful stay. We will be using this hotel for all of our trips to Sea World.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Hilary
"Walk to Sea World"
My family stayed here for our Trip to Sea World. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We were allowed to leave our car parked at the Hilton Garden and walked to Sea World. Sea World is directly behind the Hotel. You if are lucky enough to stay on the back side of the hotel you can see the Manta.(great rollercoaster) We Save $20+ in parking. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Mitzi
"good stay"
Good stay
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
JORGE
Great experience, close to Sea World, clean and nice.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Magic without the mouse"
Outstanding staff from check-in to housekeeping to management. Thank you for treating my children like they were the most important kids ever. This trip was the first vacation my kids have gotten with their father since he has come home from Afghanistan. Thank you for the magic.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Aliscia
"Close to Sea World"
Great price, close to attractions and all shopping needs. Easy, fast check in. Pleasant staff!!!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Mash
"Surprise trip"
Surprised my son and took him to sea world.... Nice hotel... Friendly clean and quiet
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Vacation Stay"
Everything was good until asking for a late checkout and had to ask twice. Once a late checkout was approved the night staff only allowed until noon, all other hotels I have ever stayed at have always did a late checkout of 1:00. The nightmare was the morning of departure we were awakened by the housekeeper at 9:00 a.m., we advised the housekeeper we had late checkout and she came in the room again at 11:00 as I am standing there fully unclothed, makes one have to wonder. The hotel did credit one night of our three night stay.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Rebecca
"ok"
Pool was cold, hotel was average
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Randy
"The hotel is beautiful, well located"
I was surprised this hotel was rated as three-star hotel. For me, it was like a four star. Maybe I am not such a well informed traveller, but all other three-star hotels I stayed weren´t as good and confortable as this. I always travel on a budget and always choose three-star hotel. This was the best three-star hotel I ever stayed in. The beds were very confortable, the bed linens too. Internet connection was excellent. I didn´t have breakfast at the hotel, so I can´t talk about it. The hotel is very well located in Orlando, close to International Drive.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Sandra
"I'd Stay Again!"
I was a part of a large group who were staying in the hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good deal"
Great place for good rate.
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Adolfo
"Very nice, pleasant stay"
We stayed here for a weekend getaway to Sea World. The proximity to the park was excellent. The hotel amenities were great. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Erin
"I'd stay here again."
very convenient location to Seaworld. Very comfortable and friendly staff!
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015