All hotels in Independence, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5555 Brecksville Road, Independence, OH, 44131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    1.6
    2.9
"Good price close to work for emergencies."
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Nice staff but overall hotel needs renovation."
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn- Independence

"Freakin disgusting"
04/21/15 Bill P
Dirtier than the local dump! Something nasty all over bathroom door, several years of trash under bed, armchair had some nasty stains(should be taken out back and burnt)and my wife an I slept on top of the covers because we were afraid to sleep under them. And there was no one at desk in the morning for me to check out. They should have PAID ME $45 to stay there!
"Filthiest place I have ever seen!"
03/09/15 Martha M Auburn Hills
Do not stay here....I stayed long enough to cancel my reservation. I feel sorry for the people who work here!! The breakfast area was filthy. When we drove up, there were people congregated around the front desk, when they saw us, everyone scattered!
"okay"
02/16/15 Bonie L
I go to cleveland clinic every 4 months and that is how I found about this location. It's inexpensive place and convenient location going to cleveland clinic.Before I used to stay in downtown and it costs a lot on top of hospital, parking....Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I have been using this location from my past few visits. Not bad for price paid.
"Just Nasty"
02/16/15 Lisa S Warren, Ohio
Reserved room for valentines weekend and got to hotel front desk area not clean got the room once you got off elevator the floors were dirty went in room there was a smell in room ash trays were dirty no towels in bathroom sheets were dirty chip paint on headboards the rail under bed was on the floor one bed was not made no telephone in room microwave was nasty could not hook up to the internet so we left and went to another hotel
"Not bad for the price paid.great staff."
02/06/15 Donald H
was looking for place as my house was getting remodeled .I called few places and found this cheap.this hotel needs some improvement in public areas but has great staff very helpful .I stayed in room 217 for 3 weeks .my stay was good .
"Worst place ever!"
02/01/15 TravelingToday123456 La Porte, Texas
Thought I would stay for just a place to get some sleep. Wrong!! The dog across the hall barked all night. I went downstairs to request a new room and the guy claimed I could not get one because there was nothing wrong with the room and "he's not going to let the manager take it out of his check". Place was disgusting.
"It's not the Ritz."
12/29/14 rose420 Marietta, Ohio
This is a budget motel and you have to keep that in mind. Don't expect the best of everything. Yes, the carpets in the hallways need replaced and the furniture isn't the best. There is no on-site restaurant, so you won't find bacon and eggs offered for breakfast. The bath towels and washcloths are not thick and fluffy. The internet is available only in the lobby. My room was supposed to have a microwave and didn't and the TV remote didn't work. Once the front desk was notified, these problems were corrected. My bed was comfortable, my room was clean. The staff, front desk and housekeeping were all very nice and friendly. You get what you pay for. It met my needs.
"WORST HOTEL EVER!"
12/23/14 Sashafiu
This place is absolutely disgusting. I couldn't believe it was still in business. When my family and I walked into the lobby area, the receptionist failed to even look up from the television. Because we arrived late and the kids were tired I decided to give this place a try. Room was just as disgusting as the receptionist attitude. The towels were yellow, mold along the bathroom walls and sink. Tile, carpet, and everything was unsatisfactory. I could go on forever. Please do yourself a favor, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. Yes, we left immediately. I'll give a .5 because the building is still standing.
"Ugh!"
12/02/14 Sabar3 Falls Church, Virginia
Worst place I have ever paid for. Why: Lost reservation, lied to me about why, rude front desk staff, promised free WIFI in room but none was available, put me in a smoking room, no remote for TV, no writing material, no cup or glasses in the room, mold around the tub, stains on the room rug, meger bathroom amenities, microwave roundtable inoperative, etc.
"Awful!"
10/29/14 susande rhode island
Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. Check in was at 3. We arrived at 5:45 and we were sent to a room on the second floor that was just starting to be cleaned. After complaining to the manager we were given another room. There was no # on the wall or door to identify the room. The drawers were hanging out of the bureau, the chain lock on the door was broken off, there was no remote for the tv. I would not stay here again if they gave me the room for free!